Robert Kennedy’s Assassin Claims He Was Under Mind Control

Nov 29th, 2011 | Category: Latest News | 47 comments

Sirhan Sirhan

We’ve seen in previous articles (notably in Origins and Techniques of Monarch Mind Control) that there are several types of Mind Control programs including Delta programming, which is also known as “killer programming”. Sirhan Sirhan, the “lone nut” who killed RFK claims that he was under mind control when he committed the murder. These kinds of patsies are unfortunately used more often than we think as they mindlessly carry out high profile hit jobs, take the fall for it and are even programmed to confess everything. If something goes wrong, self-destruct or suicide is part of their programming. Here’s an article from Yahoo News about Sirhan Sirhan’s case.

RFK assassin Sirhan Sirhan alleges conspiracy theory, seeks release from prison

Attorneys for Sirhan Sirhan, the man who assassinated Robert Kennedy in 1968, have asked that he be released from prison, alleging that he was a victim of “mind-control” and never actually shot Kennedy.

Less than a week after the anniversary of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, Sirhan’s lawyers have presented their own Kennedy conspiracy theory, alleging that in Sirhan’s 1969 trial the court ignored evidence that there were actually two shooters in RFK’s assassination. Sirhan’s legal team is also arguing that the revolver found on Sirhan was not responsible for the gunshots that killed Kennedy.

“Though the practice of hypno programming/mind control is hardly new, the public has been shielded from the darker side of the practice,” Sirhan’s court filings say. “The average person is unaware that hypnosis can and is used to induct antisocial conduct in humans.”

Attorneys William F. Pepper and Laurie D. Dusek argue that Sirhan at least deserves a new trial, alleging that the original 1969 proceeding were marred by fraud when the court allowed a substitute bullet to be used in place of the real bullet removed from Kennedy’s neck.

In addition, Sirhan’s attorneys say recently discovered audio recordings provide evidence that as many as thirteen gun shots were fired at the time of Kennedy’s assassination assassinated. As CNN explains, the details get even stranger from there:

The attorneys further assert that Sirhan was hypno-programmed to be a diversion for the real assassin and allege that Sirhan would be easily blamed for the assassination because he is an Arab. Sirhan, 67, is a Christian Palestinian born in Jerusalem whose parents brought him and his siblings to America in the 1950s.

Sirhan “was an involuntary participant in the crimes being committed because he was subjected to sophisticated hypno programming and memory implantation techniques which rendered him unable to consciously control his thoughts and actions at the time the crimes were being committed,” court papers said.

The California attorney general’s office has so far declined to comment on Sirhan’s court filings.

Sirhan Sirhan has long claimed that he cannot remember the actual assassination. Harvard Medical School hypno-programming expert┬áDaniel Brown recently worked with Sirhan, claiming to successfully help him remember the assassination for the first time. Brown says Sirhan claims that due to “mind control,” Sirhan believed he was at a gun range shooting at circular targets.

Pepper and Dusek also represented Sirhan during his recent unsuccessful attempt to win parole from Pleasant Valley state Prison in Coalinga, California, where he is currently serving a life sentence.

- Source: Yahoo News

Tags: , ,

COMMENTS

Please note that the comments are moderated and that all spam, insults, proselytizing and hate speech will be removed.

47 Comments to “Robert Kennedy’s Assassin Claims He Was Under Mind Control”

1. David says:

In the UK, on our Prime-time Channel 4, popular entertainer Derren Brown proved it was possible to hypnotise someone into becoming an assassin.

He got the guy to shoot Stephen Fry!! (there were blanks in the gun but the assassin didn't know that.)

Facinating stuff…info here: http://www.derrenbrown.co.uk/blog/2011/10/assassi

• callum_1990_uk says:

yeah i saw that. was actually really good. Darron Brown does alot of good stuff. Think he is a pretty switched on guy!!

• bigorson says:

Popular entertainer? Showbiz is not proof, lad. Have you watched any "reality" tv lately?

2. Andie says:

this is just really scary. seems like they put mind control techniques on the tv too, i wonder what they'll make US do. :S i'm really scared for the future.

NEVER GIVE UP ON GOD!

• dynosaurs says:

i often wonder in all the kids TV shows, what their trying to do. i start watching some of these shows and feel like im in trance.

• VCfan3 says:

What matters is where they want to reach, I mean, the target they crave so bad to achieve. The world.

The rest doesn't matter, 'cos I can't be controlled just by watching TV or linstening to music without their drugs and great part of the mind control program. That´s why we still have the control, we just have to avoid them to reach the point of drugging us till we don't know anymore who we are and where we came from…

God will help us and, in return we just have to knock His door, that's what WE're surely going to do at the end.

PEACE :)

• CerebralGril says:

I was thinking the same thing, thus why I never watch tv. Turns out I listen to community/public radio and Amy Goodman is pretty good. They are indeed programming us and this is why I think so:

Watching ABC World News with Diane Sawyer, a report in particular made me wonder. It was about an intimate look into a struggling family somewhere in middle America with the father out of work for sometime. The reporter did a really good job in making the viewer feel for this family. But all is not lost! There might be work coming along, didn't say exactly what kind of work but it hinted to do with oil and construction…hmmmm.

I think I was being conditioning into accepting the Keystone pipeline (which will set America back a decade in renewable/alternative/clean energy, also making the oil moguls richer).

Also, think about these lawyers representing Sirhan. The entire world must be against them.

3. TruthSoulArmor says:

The whole society is under mind control already, and thats why the NWO is getting closer.

• freetoday says:

Amen. The thing is detaching from the matrix is possible, but it's often very lonely. NWO is here now, but who cares? God is here too.

4. Alex says:

I agree somewhat for some people, but do a deep study in the ancient scriptures and you will see relevance in them for todays world. A NWO is mentioned & accepting the mark and such. I'm no religionist however I think relating history to a fairytale…is a tad presumptuous. Good article VC

5. What's Next? says:

Here is a link to the original article as posted on CNN that gives a little more detail:
    The one part of the whole story that has never been fully explained is why the search for the "girl in the polka dotted dress" was called off: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_F._Kennedy_as…. This clearly suggests the possibility of at least one, but more than likely, several accomplices. The investigation was limited to one "lone nut". This proved easier for the prosecutor to achieve conviction than if there were several conspirators.

Unfortunately, this is not the only time that the law enforcement and media have concentrated on one individual and let the reports of others involved slip through the cracks.

The Zapruder film of the JFK assassination clearly show a shot impacting above Kennedy's right eye and his skull exploding. How is that possible if the "shooter" was behind him.

During the early hours of the Oklahoma City bombing, it was reported that McViegh had a passenger in the Ryder truck that he was driving: http://www.worldaffairsbrief.com/keytopics/oklahohttp://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2009/10/04/oklahoma-city-accomplice.html.

At the Virginia Tech shooting, witnesses reported multiple shooters: http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2007/19….
    During the early hours of the Ft Hood shooting, two shooters were being sought: http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/11/05/repor… (4:15 and 4:37 updates)

All five of these tragedies indicate that, early on, there was more than one suspect. Why were they there? To insure that the mission would be accomplished? Were they the "handlers"? Why were they not pursued to glean all information from them. Part of the answer, I believe, involves looking at how the political landscape, both in the form of players and resulting laws, changed due to the course of action taken.

6. Don Quijote says:

This could be very true. But even if it is, its still not good enough evidence to get him off :(

7. HOMAR says:

The Truth Shall Set You Free!

8. Godozo says:

I wonder what short-circuited the programming here. Maybe back then confession to the murder turned off the self-destruct; James Earl Ray seems to be cut from the same cloth as Sirhan Sirhan.

I'm sure they've tightened the training since.

9. kiki says:

VC, an article on the Kennedy family would be great.

10. John says:

I've been researching the Kennedy assassinations for a while, things most definitely don't add up. I've read almost every article on this site VC and have done my own research on all sorts of things relating to secret societies and the NWO. It honestly depresses me, I'm in my first freshman semester in college and all this makes me feel like I don't have much to look forward to. I believe in God, Jesus, and I've recently began reading The Bible. If this world really is going down the toilet I want to be prepared, sadly most of my friends and family don't believe in most of this. To tell you the truth, I'm waiting for some sort of revolution to start up that I can join to end all this corruption, I just feel like were too late.

• anamericanmom says:

Just do not fear. Be positive. The best researcher on the Kennedy assasinations I found is Mae Brussell. http://www.Maebrussell.com Her website changed my perspective on the world and history. I realized that the media is mostly a mirage; that includes news, movies and music. We cannot change the powers that be in the world, but we can control the good that we do individually, take care of our families, and share positive energy to counteract the negative.

11. Lacerta Draconis says:

Locking up an innocent man who was unable to control his thoughts and actions due to mind control is a very sad and unjust thing, but releasing him would be even worse. Who knows if this isn't just another attempt to use him for the last time for something? Just imagine that he could very well be conditioned in prison for his next "job", than releasing him because of "lack of evidence" and then hypnotising him again to commit a murder. I say its sad that he might have been a Monarch assassin, but do not release him BECAUSE he is a Monarch assassin!!!

12. kamwana says:

and that was back then.how much more sophisticated is the programming now.

I could be one and not even know it.

13. beachwalker says:

a mindblowingly brilliant documentary on the subject of the RFK, JFK and MLK is "Evidence Of Revision" – it is MUST WATCH check it out, it's on youtube
    (the other 5 parts are there too)

14. matt damon says:

This is like a Bourn Identity… Is Bourn movie series are about a CIA agent who got mind controlled?

• Carrie says:

Yes, and also The Manchurian Candidate film is about the exact same thing: government kind-contolled assassins. The 1962 original film is brilliant. Ironically, it was cleared for filming by JFK himself. The movie actually had to be cleared by the pres. because if its govt/military content

15. YT Channel-TheGatewa says:

'because he was an arab'?!

Even more so because he was a Palestinian,they're good at 'justifying' to the masses why these people are treated like sub-humans.Remember how they got that Palestinian woman and made it seem like she was celebrating 9/11?The Palestianians,Syrians and Iranians need to get themselves ready for what's coming,things will most likely go against them soon enough

• HappyCynic says:

taken from the CNN article-

"and allege that Sirhan would be easily blamed for the assassination because he is an Arab. Sirhan, 67, is a Christian Palestinian born in Jerusalem whose parents brought him and his siblings to America in the 1950s."

easily blamed because he's an 'arab' ?!? Does that mean we were ALSO mind-controlled into believing that arabs=evil?

16. Kevin Wayne says:

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!! I wrote VC about this aritcle because i ran across it on yahoo.com (and has been studying the murders of Abraham Lincoln, JFK, RFK, and MLK for 7 years now) and VC posted the article! These men were murdered by men who were under mind control. Sirhan Sirhan claims he doesnt now how he got charged with the murder of RFK. How do you murder….a man like…..freaking RFK!!!…and not have an recollection of events? The same thing with JFK. They claim he was shot in the back of the head or from a high above angel but how come when he gets shot, his head jerks back and his brain matter come out of the front? Ill tell you why, there was a man in those damn bushes when the car drove pass after Kennedy was shot. Ive viewed that video 50 times and there was someone who fired a shot from the front because the man who fired fom the grassy knoll missed. A witness claimed there were 13 shots fired in the RFK assasination in the kitchen. Why? because Sirhan Sirhan couldnt fire his weapon off in time. He might have fired at RFK but he didnt kill him. MLK's killer fired from another building opposite from where the media said he fired from. Thats why you see the men around him pointing in an odd direction. The elite always uses the mind control victim, and two other assassins of their own in case their are issues with the indivdual under mind control. Youd have to be stupid to believe a single individual just killed these men of HIGH!!!!!!!!!! power. no way.

• HappyCynic says:

Yea Kevin,

Have you seen the videos showing it look like the driver also shot JFK? Bill Cooper has fascinating videos. I can't say that it's all true but I'd say they are worth a look. There is a series on youtube called the Sacrificial King showing that the perps planned JFKs for that particular place on purpose as a ritual…..and then set up a bunch of monuments. Cool stuff.

• HappyCynic says:

OOPS-above I meant to say 'sacrificed king'…Bill Coopers series. It seems slow and boring but if you get into this stuff then that series is all worth a look. Completely fascinating.

• Sarah Conner says:

Happy – there is an even better video than the one I'll post here, where you can see the other agents questioning and putting their hands up like….wha? But here is the CIA ordering stand down off of JFK's motorcade day of his assassination: youtube.com/watch?v=UFpPjjKdUds

• Sorry! says:

HappyCynic,

On some other VC article (I forget which one) I replied to a comment you made about Sept 11th (I'm pretty sure it was you anyway). I implied you were promoting dodgy 9/11 documentaries (disinfo).

I have since opened my mind on the subject and learned many new things about 9/11 (mainly thanks to Dr Judy Wood's incredible research) and so I would like to withdraw that remark and apologise :)

If you can remember the article I'll reply to you there too.

Anyway, sorry! :)

17. jaysura says:

I like how its always just only one shooter who leaves all the evidence right there for the feds and catch the shooter within hours after the murder. Mind you, these are the same law enforcement agencies that can't find tupac and biggies killers. The same people who let thousands of cases go unsolved but can find these guys in hours after the murder. Come on folks, its not much math in this to come up with a sum. These are the same people who miracilously found unburned passports of the 911 pilots that crashed into the world trade center. Some how these guys can make steel burn but can't come up with a way to burn paper (these terrorist have skill). Another thing, after every plane crash they always find a way to retrieve the black box. Not in these five cases. I bet with all this stuff going on now you'll see a syrian, palistinean, and iranian invasion soon.

• Drewe says:

Iranian invasion is probably in the cards. Oil is the word isn't it?

• jaysura says:

Its not oil…..its corporate greed. That's what funds a lot wars. Corporations and the banks. Once upon a time you couldn't find coke or pepsi in iraq before desert storm. Why do you think were always in inflation???? The banks don't profit if we don't, wall street can't rig the or manipulate if america is not in inflation or recession. Guess wins everytime??? The banks, corporations, and these devil ass politicians.

18. Anonymous says:

Speaking of mind control: Therapist 'Brainwashed' Woman Into Believing She Was In Satanic Cult, Attorney Says

• HappyCynic says:

I don't believe ABCs story. I'm guessing they just want use a therapist as a scapegoat and deny satanic cult ritual abuse.

• Witness says:

Yeah, I'm not sure if I believe what the woman was accusing the therapist of. There's no reason for the therapist to do that to her, I don't think money had anything to do with it. I'm interested to see how this case turns out.

19. CarefullObserver says:

Uuhhh, ……yeah! (in other words, "Duh!")

20. EC says:

What gets me upset is that we can't do anything about it =( I read in a website that there will be a group of People that will be against it but that that it will be eliminated or something like that

• Sarah says:

It raises a bit of a red flag that the judge who presided over Sirhan's trial was a man by the name of Herbert V. Walker, Superior Court Judge. I wonder if he has any 'family' connection to George Herbert Walker Bush or Barbara Walker's family lineage. I suspect that George Herbert Walker Snr and Johnson were both involved in RFK's death. I have tried to find out more info on the judge's family tree but so far can't seem to find anything

21. Sarah Conner says:

You guys need to check out the Illuminati Card Game. It was released in the 90's and is pretty stinking dead on to world events to this date. Someone somewhere knows something….hmmm.

If you actually take the time to look through them all, it's pretty interesting to say the least……

"In 1990, role-playing inventor, Steve Jackson, was planning his newest game, which he would ultimately call the "Illuminati — New World Order" Game, or "INWO" for short. Jackson was creating a game that would hit very, very close to home, very close to the actual plan of the Illuminati to propel the world into the New World Order — also known as the Kingdom of Antichrist. As we shall show you, Jackson issued playing cards, three of which foretold the events of 9/11, three of which correctly predict future events just ahead of us, and two that correctly foretell the last two events that the Bible foretells will occur during the final birth pangs that will produce Antichrist!"

cuttingedge.org/articles/ICG.html

22. ronnie says:

Don't listen to the radio, CDs, movies and most of all television

read the bible instead

23. aj says:

Vigilant if you have a chance i would like to hear what you think about the new bill called the National Defense Authorization Act. I would like to hear your perspective. Thanks