Megan Fox Removes Marilyn Monroe Tattoo, Claims it Brings “Negative Energy”

One of Megan Fox’s several mind-control related pics featuring Marilyn Monroe

In last week’s Symbolic Pics of the Week, I posted a picture of Megan Fox featuring her Marilyn Monroe tattoo, stating that the blonde starlet was the original “MK-Ultra Sex Kitten”. Monroe became a sort of “poster girl” for the mind control-themed industry. It is almost a requirement for starlets that are “part of the agenda” to allude to the blonde icon, in one way or another, in photoshoots or videos.

Megan Fox has recently decided to remove her Marilyn Monroe. Her reasons for doing so are quite interesting: While never directly citing “mind control”, she alludes to all of the Monarch programming symptoms displayed by Monroe, stating that: “It is a negative character, as she suffered from personality disorders and was bipolar. I do not want to attract this kind of negative energy in my life.”

Here’s an article about her move.

Megan Fox opens up about tattoo removal on Marilyn Monroe ink

Megan Fox, 24, has opened up about her ongoing tattoo removal of the Marilyn Monroe portrait on her right forearm.

“I’m removing it,” Fox told Italian fashion magazine Amica. “It is a negative character, as she suffered from personality disorders and was bipolar. I do not want to attract this kind of negative energy in my life.”

In the past, Fox has touted her similarities to the sex symbol, once saying that she was afraid she might die early like the screen legend.

“I basically read every book ever written about Marilyn Monroe,” Fox told Wonderland magazine in 2009. “I could end up like that because I constantly struggle with the idea that I think I’m a borderline personality – or that I have bouts of mild schizophrenia. I definitely think I have some kind of mental problem and I haven’t pinpointed what it is.”

In April, reported that “Transformers” actress’ ink showed signs of fading at the Golden Globe Awards and appeared increasingly faint at more recent appearances. The above photo shows Fox’s tattoo at the Golden Globe awards in January and before treatment, at the 2009 at the Teen Choice Awards.

Fox still has several tattoos that haven’t been touched, including “We will all laugh at gilded butterflies” on her right shoulder, which is a quote from Shakespeare’s “King Lear” and “there once was a little girl who never knew love until a boy broke her heart” on her ribs.

– Source

197 Comments on "Megan Fox Removes Marilyn Monroe Tattoo, Claims it Brings “Negative Energy”"

Riddle in a Rhyme

Well, without reading *all* of the posts, but scanning a few, I will state my unadulterated opinion. The fact that she is, or has gotten rid of the 'negative tattoo' which is a symbol of 'Innocence gone bad' is a good thing frankly. It means she may be one Hollywood starlet that is at least starting to move towards Truth and away from Deception.

There, I said it.

Unless I'm doing my math wrong, Megan is 27, that is 2+7= 9, Marilyn was 36 when she died again 3+6=9 when she died… what is it with this number? I've noticed some people saying that MM should/shouldn't join the "27 club", I think there is something more sinister going on, musician or not they were all in the public 'entertainment' sphere… I just noticed the similarity

Megan is controlled by demonic entities??, just as Space Aliens are demonic beings.

Good for you Megan! Shes finally waking up. But you know what that means. She just made herself a target. Shes one of the most beautiful stars in hollywood. I bet you almost every handler wants there paws on her. But now that they realize shes "waking up", they might try to get rid of her before she spreads the word of what they've done to her. All I can say is, "God please help her and watch over her." She needs him now more then ever. If she got saved. Not even the Illuminati or Lucifer could touch her.

1 year 1 month ago
Budda ?? is that a real name ? Ha Ha , maybe your name should be Big Rookie !! WTF do you know about anything ? Your comments are weak as a baby bunny. Ha , You interject words way out of context and genuine relation. oh that cosmopolitan rag you read was so true wasn't it. !! Did you know the real buddha is only a mythological character. Where is your tree. ? Yep, not truly being buddhist, but agreeing with one buddhist saying = " If you are walking on the path and you meet the Buddha, kill him ! My own little addition to that would be ; " especially a rookie novice fool. ". You don't have to like Megan Fox , however, you respect her better without trying to down her. That is proof of how little a man you are butt head. Megan has… Read more »

one eyed marilyn magazine – not surprised!

The irony is that the book with Marilyn on the cover that Megan is holding, shows only one eye. Was the first thing I noticed.

I personally cant stand Megan fox and all of this is just something all Hollywood girls like her say/go through everybody has one mental issue or another and her name should never even be said in the same sentence as Marilyn Monroe she was a talented beautiful mind she absolutely had her issue which may have ultimately lead to her death were not to ever know and Megan fox in my opinion is shallow untalented and and im glad she is getting the tattoo removed she isn't worthy of having it on her body i know i sound crazy by saying this i just don't think much of Megan fox and she may be one of the deepest smartest most talented person who ever lived but when i see her all i see is vanity and disappointment,she is a beautiful woman and depends on it whilst Marilyn Monroe was beautiful… Read more »

She's hot

shes a ugly bitch (like monroe) anyways, go look up some photos of here before the surgeries 😉

jeeees i cant believe all you 10 year old schoolboy still think those fake lips, fake eyes…. well fake everything are sexy and hot…

nice information. Thank you for sharing it. Thanks Packers Movers
Some things are read into too deeply I believe. I know this agenda is very real, but when you take every small thing and tie it into this you lose truth in symbols, and you lose credential as well. When she was young she was obsessed with the Wizard of Oz, and her grandmother made her a Dorothy costume she wore everyday. To assume that has any association with mind control, makes it easy for anyone to brush off everythig you believe. My daughter loves the Wizard of Oz, if I made her a Dorothy costume I bet she'd wear it all the time. That's just an example, but assuming everythig is sinister in some way, it is contrary to your purpose as a person who is aware. If you began to look at everything in symbols, you'll see things that aren't really there. Communication is deeper than symbols because… Read more »

"It is almost a requirement for starlets that are “part of the agenda” to allude to the blonde icon, in one way or another, in photoshoots or videos."

But this is disturbing, then! Blow is a picture of Elle Fanning as a child portraying the Sex Kitten.

@Anna &Sarah-why? ladies why? you needn't explain your measurements and descriptions to know who you are.Don't you get it if you were overweight it still would not matter .Yes i am overweight and you probably along with meagan fox look better than me but i would not allow society to make me feel as though i am trash.god my lord savior did not make a mistake when he made you and i .I altered my temple(my body)when i chose to overeat and not exercise end of story,no excuses no one to blame.Until i work on my health issues i cannot accept that i am ugly,just cause of extra flesh i am a good person inside and out and let the world continue to chop down most people's self esteem but i won't be a part of it.There are tons of beautiful people in the world who cannot recognize it and… Read more »

Is it just me or has Fox done something to her face? Did she also get a boob job? I don't remember her face and body looking like that. I found her to be… more attractive before Transformers.

She was in a comedy series, I think it was Hope and Faith. She was very pretty and cute back then.

You people realize that this is a christian website right?

Her face has seriously seen to many botox needles in its time.

Sounds like you need a huge dose of humility as well as some morals to go along with that Sarah.

Vanity is an ugly quality in a woman and there are christian men are this site who are not interested in hearing about your measurements and descriptions of how you look naked.

Sounds like you could also do with following your own advice about the humility issue. If you and the other Christian men you are speaking on behalf of don't like what she writes then do what any mature adult should do with ease and skip.her posts.

Well, that's a good start…now she has to get out of the whole sex is everything scheme.

shes just "nasty" period… not sexy ….nasty!!!!

House of Jacob

Sarah I disagree with your statements which show weakness and succumbing to the world! Why compare your self with FILTH? Megan Fox is Filthy regardless if she removed the Marilyn Monroe TAT or not. She still has 2 1 down 2 to go. Giving out body measuremnts and comparing them to filth is really very carnal. Defiling the temple is not limited to tatoos…it also entails ingesting the philosophies of the world. I dont care about your body measurements or how beautiful you looke naked <—–that naked stuff is Heathenry and Greek Goddess mysticism. WAKE UP Please. I do not compare myself with any of Hollywood's Vermin…I am the exception by way of faith…Period

Sarah….you sound like a complete narcissist and I agree totally with House of Jacob. Telling people the size of your bra is so disgusting, shame on you!

Everyone Will Bow- C

Some of these people chose fame and fortune without knowing the full agenda. Those are the ones I pray for and hope they seek refuge in God's bosom. However, those who renounce God willingly for money, woe to you.

If you read the old testament, you will learn a lot about what is taking place today. Prophet Isaiah warned many people to turn from their ways and they refused.

The more spiritual people try to warn people about Satan's agenda, spiritual warfare, and so forth, the more majority people dismiss it as gibberish. Well people, believe or not believe is your freewill.

@Boemslang: You can say what you want to say about me (and anyone else who speaks the truth of the Word God), the fact remains (whether we look like Tom Hanks or not) that the truth of the Word of God is THE standard of righteousness that I live my life by everyday. If the Word of God says we should not make any cuttings in our flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon our bodies, then that's what I won't do. What you did is take the verse in Leviticus above the one I laid out and tried to use it as an insult against me and Donte2k – who probably has more sense than me to be responding to your ignorance. And yes, I am a woman; and no, I do not have hair on the sides of my temples (sideburns) because hair will not grow… Read more »

@Tattooed LADY

African people wear tattoos because it is a pagan tradition. And no, the royalty i mentioned dont have tattoos….they aren't visable because they dont exist.

Prissyland? Actually it's called being feminine.

Is it any wonder that American men find wives overseas? Because they cant stand the way you women are….and I dont blame them.

I thought you said you couldn't waste any more time responding?

You may very well be 'feminine' but you rather clearly are displaying zero attributes of a lady. What an awful condescending manner in which you speak to people. Terrible.