Lady Gaga Accused of Performing Satanic Ritual in Hotel Room

According to the staff at London’s Intercontinental Hotel, Lady Gaga left her room’s bath filled with blood. Her room’s housekeeper stated that Gaga was “bathing in blood as part of a Satanic ritual”. Is this true, false or maybe a publicity stunt? Not sure, but, in the light of previous articles, not impossible. Here’s an article from the Independent.

Lady Gaga left ‘blood’ in hotel bath

Lady Gaga allegedly left “large amounts of blood” in a hotel bath.

The eccentric singer reportedly shocked staff when she checked out of London’s lavish Intercontinental Hotel last summer and they discovered a pool of red liquid in the tub of her suite.

One housekeeper claimed the pop superstar was “bathing in blood as part of a Satanic ritual”.

She told website Truthquake: “Lady Gaga left large amounts of blood in the suite during a stay this summer. The incident was reported to the concierge, who was told to put it out of her mind.”

Other sources believe Gaga could have been using the red liquid as part of a “weird” stage costume or prop.

An insider said: “All of the hotel’s staff are convinced she was bathing in it or, at the very least, using it as part of one of her new costumes or weird stage routines.”

While it is unclear whether the liquid actually was blood or what the singer had been using it for, it is not the first time Gaga has been accused of unusual behaviour in hotels.

It has previously been claimed that she is terrified of evil spirits and reportedly has every hotel and tour venue scanned by a team of paranormal investigators before she will agree to stay there.

The ‘Edge of Glory’ hitmaker – who has previously said she believes she is inspired by the spirit of her dead aunt – allegedly splashed out £30,000 on state of the art Electro Magnetic Field meters to detect spectres.

A source said: “She believes in paranormal activity and won’t take any risks when she is on the road. It’s important to her to be safe from spirits.”

– Source: The Independent

265 Comments on "Lady Gaga Accused of Performing Satanic Ritual in Hotel Room"

I'm not surprised… I went to one of her concerts and I never felt so odd ever in my life…. I even told my sister in law that there was something evil about all her performance. I felt horrible… I strongly believe that's why she call all her followers, little Monsters…Never, ever again Im listening to her music or watch any of her videos…

People who associate with spirits come into contact with spirits who don't want to play by their rules and want something in return. So Gaga wants all the fame, but doesn't want to be bothered with the consequences. From the beginning, she has been invoking spiritism as part of her schtick. It would be nice if she was just making the whole thing up, but, unfortunately, she reeks of someone who is supernaturally compromised.

God doesn't negotiate, there is no higher authority. Satan leads you to believe you can have something in exchange for something else. That's the difference. Satan makes you believe you can be "as God".

She "is terrified of evil spirits" but she works for & worships the most evil spirit! Then again she's right to be terrified, she's probably been posessed by numerous evil spirits! Better get used to it Gaga… you're heading for an eternity of rubbing shoulders with evil spirits!

this is actually true.

I am a hairdresser and have a male client who was tending to her backstage at one of her concerts in Melbourne.

He confirmed that she does this prior to each of her concerts. He also told me he was invited by her to attend a ritual as part of an initiation process to have him break into the limelight.
He told me that he was promised many things should he decide to go through with the ritual.

Obviously for professional reasons, I am unable to tell you who he is as I still do see him now and then for occasional hair cuts when he is in Melbourne. But I can tell you he is a young naive boy who doesn't actually realise the consequences of what he's done

just a guy

if shes so afraid of bad spirits y she no stop worshipping satan?

I'm going to be blunt. Music is derived from muses. Evil spirits which granted wishes on ones birthday. Or the tale of Aladdin and the genie. The truth is evil spirits exist. Read the bible and most things can be explained. This world is one based upon flesh and the fruits of the flesh like sin, lust, anger, wickedness etc. To make it in this world one must be worldly and you can judge them by the fruits they produce. Just like god will judge us on the fruits we produced. It's all in revelation and throughout the bible. Artists such as Kanye west, bob Dylan, and countless others have admitted to selling their souls. Look at their clothing and lyrics in their songs its obvious that they serve the devil. Jason Todd told a lot of people how the music industry was but the movie and every media source… Read more »
Apres Ski
Prince had a girlfriend named Vanity! She was on one of the talk shows & explained why she left show business. One night after a show, she was taking a nap between shows and when she woke up, she was 3 feet above her bed, floating. She said she freaked out & she thought about the Exorcist movie. She was speaking in tongues & the devil wanted her to represent him. She said she was soooooooooooooooooooooo freaked out by the whole thing, she left show business for good. She returned to her real name, Denise Katrina Matthews, became a minister for the Lord and got married to a football player. The devil lives in show business because he promises riches if you push his agenda. There are others who have dropped out of show business for the same reason. Some of the actresses became nuns but to me that's a… Read more »

So true I remember her too she was also in a favorite old time movie of mines called "The Last Dragon" and what's funny is that in the movie she had on some"Triangle shaped" earings which you see regular now with a lot of these pop stars.

This article certainly contradicts itself… They are claiming she was performing a satanic ritual by bathing in blood, however it's been made clear that she is afraid of evil spirits or things of that nature… This makes no sense to me! It's more likely that it was a costume prop versus "her performing a satanic ritual."

an observation

It's probably a publicity stunt. Think about it…a large amount of blood was "found" and nobody at the hotel called the police? They would have (and rightly so) if it was anyone but Gaga. Also, it's so easy to test a liquid to see whether it's blood or not, yet the media claims it's "unclear" what the liquid was. Something is fishy about that.

1 year 10 months ago

She needs Jesus

Lady gaga what she does isn't good I can't believe she made a song saying loving judas

She's out of her mind and needs an exorcism.

Sorry to say, because there is some truth in all of the above, but:

Lady Gaga is a sociopath, moving freely in a very sociopath type of business.

She and her 'team' are like a mold on a long forgotten plate of spaghetti.

Understand ( or overstand) what a sociopath is, then study Stephani's interviews, understand how she manipulates. Then study her 'art', to find out how she and her ilk leech on to Humanity.

Albert Einstein once said: "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

We tried religion, we tried to understand mind control, we tried reason, we tried to understand and forgive her. Nothing worked thus far.

I beg you to try to see her and the ones like her – whether it's in art, politics or whatever – as sociopaths. A new world will open.

The real question is…WHO'S BLOOD WAS SHE BATHING IN?

The article mentions that she is terrified of evil spirits and scans hotels for dark energy before staying there. This is actually very interesting and revealing. I don't know how many of you have had experience with evil spirits, but I can tell you, this stuff is real. I had a period in my early to mid 20s in which I had to fight them off on a nightly basis. For a while I flirted with them, not knowing who or what they were and intrigued why they would take an interest in me. It was exciting for a while, until I made the mistake of essentially inviting them in… then, it turned ugly. It became clear that these were malevolent spirits, commonly known as fallen angels. The only way I could fend them off was by invoking Jesus' name. Lady Gaga, by embracing the Illuminati, has made a pact… Read more »
What I find very interesting about Lady Gaga is her supposed devotion to Jesus. It is so twisted. Of course you love Jesus, that's why you wear devil horns on your head…right? How blind can we be? Perhaps it is another attempt for the symbolism of unification with the pure and the profane. That also appeared very strongly in "Judas" to me. If we look at all these things she tries to represent, it is a confused mess. That's really what the occult is. I mean, pick a side. These people think that they can take on anything, from Christianity to Satanism and anything in between. Their desire, it seems, is to eliminate our own instincts of whats right and whats wrong. I'm not just talking about religion, I mean our own basic morality. VC has shown us many, many, examples of this, but for some reason, this article really… Read more »

you've read my thoughts!!!

Do you people believe everything you read on the internet? The people that idolize pop stars arent the only sheep.

Yep, the scariest part is that most comments are sincerely wrong : it is all in your head guys, they are having have such hold on you it is gonna eat you if you do not take more distance with this. They are indeed realizing their objective : dumbing people down to the core by scaring them through religious symbols. It is a shame, but it is their fault as well as yours if you do not try to start thinking for yourself. Just saying this to help some of you who seem to be totally under control, so I reiterate : WAKE UP !

We will never read this kinds of things on mainstream media..

why ??*sarcasm*

That is a very good question. For me, it is just that mainstream media is meant to follow people's tastes and not to make people think. I mean even serious magazines are trying to make more money to the detriment of quality information nowadays. I think it is a general trend our society is heading to. It is likely that everything will become even more sensational in the future years. Now let's not be hypocrits, we all watch some trashy images because they are imposed on us but also because we accept it to a certain extent. The question about Gaga is can anyone be a performer and a real artist in this day and age, knowing how much money is injected into show business, which is before all a business ? She is trying to show that it is possible but extremely difficult, and I think she leaves the… Read more »

she herself is an evil spirit.she looks so fucking scary and dress like demons,she conjured the demons for ritual and they love blood ritual.she is a fucking lair to say she afraid of them.

U gotta do what you gotta do to be at the top sadly.

Issela Santina

I didn't know that such a puppet as brainless as Lady Gaga could fear.

Every human being on the surface of this earth has the option to choose from right or wrong. You can not blame another person for making you do wrong. There is no justification for worshipping the devil. Do not take side with the gaga or you will be a devil yourself.

serpent and the rainbow film. classic example of wot handlers r like.based on true events to do with zombies using puffer fish i think jimson weed.theres also other ways and stuff, gaga is just zombiefied but i think deffo she accepts it and i think at beggining ,coz she didnt fit in at school,handlers feed off this and hollywood and once u mix with the other stars and stuff u get roped in like a peer pressure then u learn to accepted it even becomeing more eccentric with money power fame etc.drugs orgys allsorts go on then it becoms this kind of fashion with all the symbols alot of the stars have in music videos.then sum of these zombies wake up,like 50pence er cents . getting out of zombie mode and trying to break free..sorry spelling people.ive witnessed it these people make u feel special needed etc.well u know the… Read more »

All we hear is radio "gaga" … laying in goo goo .. lady goo goo metropalis robot limited A EYE intelligence.proper eye robot job….

Hollyweird is full of satanic sick pedophile twisted druggy people! It's very sad and disturbing. But to blame all homosexuals is just ignorant… but Geezzz not all homosexuals are disgustingly bad!I agree that a good number of homosexuals are dirty, Sick and very sinful. Like the ones that are pedophiles, And The ones that sleep around a lot. But I disagree That all homosexuals are bad and sinful. Just because the "holy" bible indicates something being an "abomination" doesn't mean god agrees's it is. The bible states about slaves listen to your owners. and that wearing two clothes (fabrics) together (I think one of them is wool) is an abomination and also that eating shrimp is an abomination. That is all just extremely ridiculous. and you all that are spreading hate the homos or saying that were disgusting (all of us homosexuals) are being hypocrite! Why? Because God/Jesus teach to… Read more »