Katt Williams: “We Are Against the Illuminati at Our Own Detriment”

Katt-williams-sued-vibe

What was supposed to be a standard movie-promoting interview got a little realer when Katt Williams was asked about the Illuminati and its influence on the entertainment industry. The interviewer originally asked Williams about Dave Chappelle’s “conspiracy theory” where he claimed that most Black comedians wear a dress at some point of their career. Here’s the Chappelle interview (originally posted in my 2010 article When Insiders Expose the Ugly Side of the Entertainment Industry).

Kevin Hart, another Black comedian, recently generated some controversy when he wore a dress on SNL. This move was interpreted by some as him “selling out to the Illuminati” as he became yet another Black comedian wearing a dress for cheap laughs.  I am not sure if there’s a direct correlation between wearing a dress and selling out to the Illuminati (although the percentage of dress-wearing Black comedians is exceptionally high) but Katt Williams’ response to this controversy and the Illuminati in general was quite interesting.

Far from brushing off the question for being ridiculous, Willams acknowledged in a matter-of-fact way that there’s an Illuminati controlling the entertainment industry and that it forces artists to push its Agenda. What happens to those who go against the grain? They get bad press and their careers suffer terribly.

For instance, Dave Chappelle refused a 50 million dollars contract to shoot a third season of his iconic Chappelle Show because he didn’t agree with the messages it conveyed its audience. He then got labelled as “crazy” (remember his Africa expedition) and, since then, he did not appear in anything “Hollywood”.

Katt Williams also got a truck load of bad press in the past years, not to mention legal troubles. He feels that these issues keeping arising because he refuses to follow the Illuminati Agenda. In his words: “We Are Against the Illuminati at Our Own Detriment”. Here’s the interview:

268 Comments on "Katt Williams: “We Are Against the Illuminati at Our Own Detriment”"

Katy McIntire
7 months 15 days ago

God bless those who take the narrow road that is less popular and less traveled because it is righteous. There is nothing funny about a man in a dress, honestly and there is nothing more refreshing than an actor who has a mind of his own.

james martinez
1 year 11 months ago

Katt Williams u got heart

robots.txt

There is no lover of life who is not our 'inside man'. We are the essence of the human spirit, that which we have in abundance strengthens us, and for their lack cripples lesser men. Your stabs in the dark can only be corrected when you rectify you rself against these facts. What you accuse us of happens in the homes of your supposed allies, but the tide of generations roll from my house. The greatest feat of brainwashing is deciding who you wish to be and assisting others to do the same. The loss of innocence in a mournful… Read more »

kim

So, I actually saw this movie and thought it was interesting that it contained the symbolism for the satanic rituals. The pyramids, ( which the drawing actually looked similar to a witches symbol) the baal god, some chants, etc. The worst part was that they were making a joke out of it like those things they depicted weren't real… like " haha hehe, saying satanic chants is funny, nothing happens when you do it, this is a FICTIONAL story therefore its not real!" I told my husband I felt uncompfortable with it and he made me feel like a loon… Read more »

Emm

Don't let him make you feel crazy. If something makes you uncomfortable then there is definitely a reason and no one should discount your feelings.

Rebecca Wright

I have a big mouth for the truth. And a backbone. And, as you can see, I'm not afraid to hide behind a moniker. And, yes, I get a lot of resistance, hatred, and backlash. But God is my strength and I move forward doing His works. I have stories and they aren't as bad,fortunately, as others. I've learned to just appreciate life and the moment I'm in rather than carry on in fear. I know people are listening and watching but I don't skulk off in fear. I just say 'allo and wave and move on. It kind of… Read more »

jbw

Exaaaaaaaaactly….RESIST FEAR, LIVE LIFE!

Love

I immediately thought of what happened to Martin Lawrence & Dave Chappelle when I heard about Katt's drug-fueled breakdown. Maybe the official story is to blame drugs, but it's really a programming breakdown, like when Britney shaved her head.

Mr charles
1 month 3 days ago

This is a great temple of the Illuminati were you find, riches, power and fame, are you a business man or woman, are you a pastor or politicians or a lecturer, are you a student or graduate, who so ever you are in all over the world dose not matter to us, what matter a lot to us is to see you happy and rich, we are giving you the chance here to be what so ever you want to be in life, join the Illuminati secret brothers hood and get all you need in life, we offer every thing… Read more »

casey lee pittman
1 year 2 months ago

ok here it is illuminati is all leaders around the world to admiral to colonel to general to commander and chef and irs mj12 cia nsa all leaders are the main source and actors and musicians and rich ppl are lil puppet slave girls do things keep us in dark open your mind and they want one world order and religion and they have killed billions with viruses like aids or h1n1 and other way jets leak stuff in sky and poison our food and pill it make you better lol no and 300k kids get eatting by rh- bloodline… Read more »

casey lee pittman
1 year 2 months ago

hey im casey pittman im trying tell all truth but this site wont let me sorry

casey lee pittman
1 year 2 months ago

let the truth fly baby

MJ882
1 year 2 months ago

We are told, do not put your light under a bowl so that it leads none and is extinguished, but leave it so a high hill all that all may me led and see the Light.
Light it uP, Katt.
Now we can help him by supporting his projects, buying his dvds etc.
One Love, One Light.

Dexter
1 year 6 months ago

Firstly I'm a fan of most of these men, but it doesn't negate the facts. Remember this universal rule: If there is a reoccurring complaint, then there's a problem. Besides Denzel Washington (who actually won an Oscar <but after being crooked despite all the positive roles he played) There is an overabundance of leading black male rolls that wore a dress before they went mainstream. Even the half-black actors that were masculine men were demeaned to a dress. Here's a test: Can somebody/anybody name 7, black, male, mainstream, actors between the ages of 21 and 50 that haven't wore a… Read more »

carolina
1 year 11 months ago

kevin hart have sexual moments with p diddy you always see kevin hart as a puppet for p diddy that's the reason his career take off he always with p diddy

superabound1

Illuminati Agenda = Zionism

Its as simple as that. Hollywood is run by jews. Hollywood is ALSO run by the Illuminati. You expect me to believe that these are two separate groups? You expect me to believe that this is just COINCIDENCE??

stan

A lot white actors seem to be wearing dresses too. Recently james franco, and I noticed that 2 of the "it's always sunny" cast have worn dresses so far. But f course it was funny in the episodes. Franco was just another very strange and suspicious incident. I remember kurt cobain wearing one, which was even stranage for him.

I'm glad Katt williams divulged a bit. Too bad all we ever get from these celebs seems to be a little bit of info here and there, never enough for the whole picture.

CRYMIARIVA

Poor little multi-millionaires, such a hard life they live.

A.G.

I wonder if anybody can add to this. I notice that Arsenio Hall's name is in red and he has a drummer in charge of a band who is Italian (my thoughts were Roman Empire). Also, he had Angela Bassett as a guest and she looked as if her left eye had been hit and covered with make up ( that is what I noticed). She is acting like a witch on a television series. Now, this is the female who implied about Halle Berry that she would not want to win an oscar by acting like a crack whore…… Read more »

Brandon

At the end of his comedy special, Kattpacalypse. Katt Williams talks about his legal troubles pointing out that he had been arrested multiple times and had not actually stepped foot in a courtroom for his supposed "crimes." He then goes on to say, Satan's people ain't shit. He know whats up and fights the good fight. Support him for his strength and sincerity in these matters!

nicole

they kill whitney houston too

Stef Gray

I wanted to mention Randy Quaid – he's so very scared and believes they are trying to kill him and his wife. Also the butterfly on the hand is a nod to Monarch Programming. Mindcontrol, which is relevant as it keeps coming up in things like the Century Theatre shootings. James Holmes was a perfect example. Thoughts?? Oh and Death to the New World Order. And as a great man said. I'm killing it.. Killuminati. Peace all and stay aware.. they DO exist.

melhoneybee

What I saw at 00 :55 looks like a glitch possibly a programming glitch.. I have followed Kat for years, and many of his antics that he has displayed, seem like programming issues. Now he is trying to be free, but of course this will not been easy.

Deborah

Did you feed your family today? Did you work on your dreams? Did you help anyone else besides yourself? If you can answer yes to these three questions, you are a success.

Chris

The butterfly signifies mind control.. That is why it is on there.

Jay

I just noticed something about that movie poster behind Katt there is a butterfly on the monsters hand and the monster has his arms around the actors could this mean that they are all monarch mind controlled slaves and if so can we hold that Katt statement about the illuminati be genuine.

Allen

Good thing he's against the industry… God bless this guy