Katt Williams: “We Are Against the Illuminati at Our Own Detriment”

Katt-williams-sued-vibe

What was supposed to be a standard movie-promoting interview got a little realer when Katt Williams was asked about the Illuminati and its influence on the entertainment industry. The interviewer originally asked Williams about Dave Chappelle’s “conspiracy theory” where he claimed that most Black comedians wear a dress at some point of their career. Here’s the Chappelle interview (originally posted in my 2010 article When Insiders Expose the Ugly Side of the Entertainment Industry).

Kevin Hart, another Black comedian, recently generated some controversy when he wore a dress on SNL. This move was interpreted by some as him “selling out to the Illuminati” as he became yet another Black comedian wearing a dress for cheap laughs.  I am not sure if there’s a direct correlation between wearing a dress and selling out to the Illuminati (although the percentage of dress-wearing Black comedians is exceptionally high) but Katt Williams’ response to this controversy and the Illuminati in general was quite interesting.

Far from brushing off the question for being ridiculous, Willams acknowledged in a matter-of-fact way that there’s an Illuminati controlling the entertainment industry and that it forces artists to push its Agenda. What happens to those who go against the grain? They get bad press and their careers suffer terribly.

For instance, Dave Chappelle refused a 50 million dollars contract to shoot a third season of his iconic Chappelle Show because he didn’t agree with the messages it conveyed its audience. He then got labelled as “crazy” (remember his Africa expedition) and, since then, he did not appear in anything “Hollywood”.

Katt Williams also got a truck load of bad press in the past years, not to mention legal troubles. He feels that these issues keeping arising because he refuses to follow the Illuminati Agenda. In his words: “We Are Against the Illuminati at Our Own Detriment”. Here’s the interview:

272 Comments on "Katt Williams: “We Are Against the Illuminati at Our Own Detriment”"

Katy McIntire
1 year 29 days ago

God bless those who take the narrow road that is less popular and less traveled because it is righteous. There is nothing funny about a man in a dress, honestly and there is nothing more refreshing than an actor who has a mind of his own.

Lily
3 months 11 days ago

Well said Katy. I 100% agree. The elite as they call themselves don’t have a real sense of humor, they are quite pathetic really when they only relish in someone’s misery and embarrassment. They take pride in watching you fall from grace; they take pride in watching you die in front of them…..just bad bad bad.

james martinez

Katt Williams u got heart

Lily
3 months 11 days ago

And very intelligent I might add.

kim
So, I actually saw this movie and thought it was interesting that it contained the symbolism for the satanic rituals. The pyramids, ( which the drawing actually looked similar to a witches symbol) the baal god, some chants, etc. The worst part was that they were making a joke out of it like those things they depicted weren't real… like " haha hehe, saying satanic chants is funny, nothing happens when you do it, this is a FICTIONAL story therefore its not real!" I told my husband I felt uncompfortable with it and he made me feel like a loon… Read more »
Emm

Don't let him make you feel crazy. If something makes you uncomfortable then there is definitely a reason and no one should discount your feelings.

superabound1

Illuminati Agenda = Zionism

Its as simple as that. Hollywood is run by jews. Hollywood is ALSO run by the Illuminati. You expect me to believe that these are two separate groups? You expect me to believe that this is just COINCIDENCE??

Rebecca Wright
I have a big mouth for the truth. And a backbone. And, as you can see, I'm not afraid to hide behind a moniker. And, yes, I get a lot of resistance, hatred, and backlash. But God is my strength and I move forward doing His works. I have stories and they aren't as bad,fortunately, as others. I've learned to just appreciate life and the moment I'm in rather than carry on in fear. I know people are listening and watching but I don't skulk off in fear. I just say 'allo and wave and move on. It kind of… Read more »
jbw

Exaaaaaaaaactly….RESIST FEAR, LIVE LIFE!

Lily
3 months 11 days ago

wow Rebecca, you made my day. 🙂

You are right! I am with you 100%.

Brandon

At the end of his comedy special, Kattpacalypse. Katt Williams talks about his legal troubles pointing out that he had been arrested multiple times and had not actually stepped foot in a courtroom for his supposed "crimes." He then goes on to say, Satan's people ain't shit. He know whats up and fights the good fight. Support him for his strength and sincerity in these matters!

caleb

You see Katt Williams is exposing the illuminati and and truth.and because of this they took his kids shame I feel sorry for him.stuff the MWO and stuff what they stand for.I fear God not the illuminati.I support katt and Dave Chapelle all the way

casey lee pittman
1 year 7 months ago

let the truth fly baby

caleb

God bless katt ,for spreading the truth

Love

I immediately thought of what happened to Martin Lawrence & Dave Chappelle when I heard about Katt's drug-fueled breakdown. Maybe the official story is to blame drugs, but it's really a programming breakdown, like when Britney shaved her head.

nicole

they kill whitney houston too

msfftx06

I hate this for Katt cause he seems like a real down to earth guy and just wants to make you laugh and he is too funny but they want him ti be apart of their plan before they will ever allow him to live that Hollywood lifestyle again so Kevin Hart gets to shine sad

Lily
3 months 11 days ago
They don’t “want” him. They want to control him! His thoughts, his actions, his opinions. They want him to have the same skewed view as most of the other entertainers. They want him to want to be worshipped like the other Muppets; think Beyoncé, “bow down bitches”? This female thinks she is a Goddess. LOL Brainwashed much? Money and fame are the blinders. But the truth is there is only 1% of the world’s population that is truly wealthy. 1%. UNO. All these entertainers, artists, actors and actresses are “rich” in comparison with most of the population but is their… Read more »
Korbin Pheenix

be clear daves deal was for 52 million dollars.. when they offer somebody money or make a payment of some significant amount at 52 million/billion its usually to start building on a future goal of some type.

The Number 52 is linked to the Great Pyramid and Masonic and Templar symbolism. 52 is the angle of the sides of the Great Pyramid.

nonsense

man the entertainment industry wants money if it takes a guy wearing a dress than thats what is gonna happen. Im sure k.hart wasnt forced to wear it he was shown a fat check and he jumped in the dress. Its hard to see clear when blindfolded with a check…or religion for that matter

Mr charles
6 months 18 days ago
This is a great temple of the Illuminati were you find, riches, power and fame, are you a business man or woman, are you a pastor or politicians or a lecturer, are you a student or graduate, who so ever you are in all over the world dose not matter to us, what matter a lot to us is to see you happy and rich, we are giving you the chance here to be what so ever you want to be in life, join the Illuminati secret brothers hood and get all you need in life, we offer every thing… Read more »
casey lee pittman
1 year 7 months ago
ok here it is illuminati is all leaders around the world to admiral to colonel to general to commander and chef and irs mj12 cia nsa all leaders are the main source and actors and musicians and rich ppl are lil puppet slave girls do things keep us in dark open your mind and they want one world order and religion and they have killed billions with viruses like aids or h1n1 and other way jets leak stuff in sky and poison our food and pill it make you better lol no and 300k kids get eatting by rh- bloodline… Read more »
casey lee pittman
1 year 7 months ago

hey im casey pittman im trying tell all truth but this site wont let me sorry

MJ882
1 year 8 months ago

We are told, do not put your light under a bowl so that it leads none and is extinguished, but leave it so a high hill all that all may me led and see the Light.
Light it uP, Katt.
Now we can help him by supporting his projects, buying his dvds etc.
One Love, One Light.

Dexter
Firstly I'm a fan of most of these men, but it doesn't negate the facts. Remember this universal rule: If there is a reoccurring complaint, then there's a problem. Besides Denzel Washington (who actually won an Oscar <but after being crooked despite all the positive roles he played) There is an overabundance of leading black male rolls that wore a dress before they went mainstream. Even the half-black actors that were masculine men were demeaned to a dress. Here's a test: Can somebody/anybody name 7, black, male, mainstream, actors between the ages of 21 and 50 that haven't wore a… Read more »
carolina

kevin hart have sexual moments with p diddy you always see kevin hart as a puppet for p diddy that's the reason his career take off he always with p diddy

robots.txt
There is no lover of life who is not our 'inside man'. We are the essence of the human spirit, that which we have in abundance strengthens us, and for their lack cripples lesser men. Your stabs in the dark can only be corrected when you rectify you rself against these facts. What you accuse us of happens in the homes of your supposed allies, but the tide of generations roll from my house. The greatest feat of brainwashing is deciding who you wish to be and assisting others to do the same. The loss of innocence in a mournful… Read more »
stan

A lot white actors seem to be wearing dresses too. Recently james franco, and I noticed that 2 of the "it's always sunny" cast have worn dresses so far. But f course it was funny in the episodes. Franco was just another very strange and suspicious incident. I remember kurt cobain wearing one, which was even stranage for him.

I'm glad Katt williams divulged a bit. Too bad all we ever get from these celebs seems to be a little bit of info here and there, never enough for the whole picture.

CRYMIARIVA

Poor little multi-millionaires, such a hard life they live.

A.G.
I wonder if anybody can add to this. I notice that Arsenio Hall's name is in red and he has a drummer in charge of a band who is Italian (my thoughts were Roman Empire). Also, he had Angela Bassett as a guest and she looked as if her left eye had been hit and covered with make up ( that is what I noticed). She is acting like a witch on a television series. Now, this is the female who implied about Halle Berry that she would not want to win an oscar by acting like a crack whore…… Read more »
Stef Gray

I wanted to mention Randy Quaid – he's so very scared and believes they are trying to kill him and his wife. Also the butterfly on the hand is a nod to Monarch Programming. Mindcontrol, which is relevant as it keeps coming up in things like the Century Theatre shootings. James Holmes was a perfect example. Thoughts?? Oh and Death to the New World Order. And as a great man said. I'm killing it.. Killuminati. Peace all and stay aware.. they DO exist.