Jason Alexander on Britney Spears Engagement: “She Marries her Handler”

Britney Spears has been the subject of a few articles on this site – notably in  “Britney Spears, Mind Control and “Hold it Against Me”). What makes Britney’s case so special is that the highly publicized events of her personal life give a direct glimpse into the tightly controlled world of pop stars. This time, it is Britney’s ex-husband (of 55 hours) Jason Alexander who hints to the tight control imposed by her entourage. He told Us Today: “I think it’s fake and I think people are afraid to say it. It seems like a answer to the court thing. Sort of a nice way to sew it all up she marries her handler. That way she always has someone controlling her. It’s sort of sad.”

As we have seen in previous articles, spouses or relatives of pop stars often double as mind control handlers. Is Jason Alexander on to something or is he looking for publicity? Maybe both. Here’s an article from Huffington Post.

Britney Spears’ Ex-Husband Jason Alexander Slams Engagement To Jason Trawick

Britney Spears said “I do” in 2004 to childhood friend Jason Alexander, and the two were married for 55 glorious hours.

Less than three days after the pair exchanged vows at The Little White Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas, their marriage was annulled.

If you thought that was the last you’d ever hear from Britney’s first husband, guess again. Perhaps a torch still burns for Britney, because Alexander is not happy about her engagement to Jason Trawick, reports Us Weekly.

The one-time Mr. Britney Spears is currently training for the World of MMA fighting competition and must have been hit in the head one too many times, because he thinks the engagement is fake.

“If you look at all the pictures between [Spears and Trawick] there is no connection,” he explained to the magazine. “They look like they are going through the motions. It seems like an answer to the court thing.”

Alexander was referencing the conservatorship held by Britney’s father Jamie Spears, which will likely end when the star is married.

“Sort of a nice way to sew it all up, she marries her handler,” he quipped. “I think it’s fake and I think people are afraid to say it.”

Alexander likely blames Britney’s ‘controlling’ team for the annulment of their marriage, but it’s been nearly eight years since that night in Vegas, and even ex-husband Kevin Federline, the father of Britney’s children, is happy for her.

– Source: Huffington Post

122 Comments on "Jason Alexander on Britney Spears Engagement: “She Marries her Handler”"

patrick
1 year 8 months ago

I met that dude once in LA. I was with a Realtor friend of mine who showed him a house for rent on the west-side. He seemed down to earth.

Funny.. at the time I had no.idea about ALL this going on right in front of our eyes.. Illuminati, MK ultra, horrible-ness.

..but I do.now!!.

johnboy

there setting her up to knock her down and all the cash that follows

KIm

Kevin Ferderline will be sued up the wazoo if he says anything bad about Britney. This Alexander guy has nothing to lose.

DaftAida

This is just one tiny example of a worldwide disease amongst the chosen ones and whoever or whatever this Jamie Spears is or is not, he certainly benefits from the prostitution, rape and merciless exploitation of what is supposed to be, his daughter. Is this why yids have kids?

hmm

its so wronge. shes the next michael, watch her death be a ginormous world wide epidemic all the while being set up. i will cry if she dies..or just be really depressed.

Jason Trawick looks like a grandpa…it's creepy.

Flob0t Deactivated

"Britney Murphy"

Have you ever looked deeply into her eyes in her films? In my opinion she always looked like a robot, or had those "dead eye" "crazy eye" looks. Ignore everything about her and just watch her eyes throughout her films, spooky!

nkojp

maybe she is staying alive for her children?

jessica

Well at least he is speaking the Truth. I love how the huffington post tries to say he has been hit in the head "one too many times" maybe he is speaking out for a little publicity, but the man is telling it how it is. Good article VC.

mark

Really this is Trailer Park Trash who just squeeked thru u think she had alot of influences around her jeezzz to pick a qualified mate u got to be drinking the Kool-Aid too…

ariana

of course they're going to make it look like jason alexander still holds a torch for her, when in reality he's just saying the truth…just says a lot about our media and who's side they're on

Javaug

One question. Christina Aguilera is under mind control too?

Joshua

Have you seen pictures of her ex-husband? Definitely she's controlled in a bad way. It's such a shame cause she has a fantastic voice and she should be able to make it relying on her talent only.

Joshua

I just realized that all this lot Spears, Aguilera, A N Smith, the one who passed away last year Britney Murphy and so many others seem to get married or whatever to some really unattractive Jewish men. It makes you wonder how controlled they must be, unless they are attracted to their awesome characters. It's just odd.

Rashi

"Handler" is often used synonimously with "agent". Jason Trawick is Britney's agent. Sorry for giving you some perspective. Believe me, I AM open-minded, but this website fails to convince me again.

?

He is her FORMER agent. Christina Aguilera did marry her agent and look at what happened afterward.

Oh Vigilant

So Britney has a sexual relationship with her professional agent, he's one of the only people with access to her, when they get married he'll be the one in control of her money AND basically her, yet she's not sane or together enough to do anything or control her own money, but yet still is enough to decide to get married?

Seems legit.

Oh Vigilant

Also to be fair that's just from the details as I've read them, so as not to pretend I know I know for sure

cheekybastard

in couple of months from now we will see how this story unravel , i can't help it but i feel like they are setting her up , if she dies they will cover it up as suicide or they'll blame her "new handler" smh

i pray for Britney she's just a puppet … :(

Wasim

I think that death is the only way of relief for britney from her controllers 'cuz even if she is dumped by her controllers, she wont be able to lead a normal life 'cuz of all the memories from the programming and also her personalities, also the media wont let her lead a normal life. So she must die peacefully and live in the afterlife, the life she never got to live now.. May the lord come to her rescue..

X

I'd like to "handler". 😉

I don't know if I could, but it would sure be fun trying!

Richie

Learn to "handler" yourself first before you attempt to "handler" someone else. Kaput?

Lucky

oh and another thing, why the media constantly praising her now? They know she's like a robot, this is like movie or something!

Lucky

This is really sad. I like Britney though. When I'm watching vids on youtube and i point out that stuff doesn't seem right, I get attacked. I feel like "am i the only one that recognizes these things?" It's like her fans just live for her and will not look at the bigger perspective. They think everything is "ok" and that she is still "killing it". It's insane. I don't know, should I still listen to her music? I have lots of her songs on my ipod, I don't even know what to think anymore, Britney is not in there… Read more »

Me

The talent agency William Morris Agency, which this Jason Trawick works for, certainly has an interesting roaster.

shev

when i first heard britney was dating her agent i knew he was her handler and was probably performing brain wash tatics on her.

I dont think he's looking for attention i think he's just saying it like it is. I wasn't surprised that they were getting married either. Have you seen her mama im in love with a criminal video, her now fiance being her criminal handler (because what he is doing is against the law). In the beggining of the video it seems like britney was leaving one handler for another handler. Really sad.

Reesa

Britney has been controlled since a very young age and has made lots of people rich and it's not going to stop anytime soon. I found another article online from 3/10 and it mentions how Spears' father is the one pushing the relationship to go further. "Spears and Trawick have been dating since early last year, and despite all the rumors that the pop princess was desperate for the William Morris agent to put a ring on it, an inside source said that it was really Spears’ dad Jamie that was pushing the relationship due to Jason’s “good influence” on… Read more »

@emm thank you for that long paragraph of yours.i see my wrong. i appreciate that you took the time to write that out to me and not blabber about anything what that asshole said to me.but there is one thing i do dis-agree with you though how am i flat out wrong? she chose to be a(n) artist,that chose was her. and btw i wouldn't have children in my life to much to take on. i want to take care of me,myself, and i.I to live problem-free. besides i'd be to scared to give birth. and when meant "burn in… Read more »

a regular VC reader

Look at how the huffington post twists it to make Alexander appear as a paranoid jealous freak. ''Even Federline is happy for her,'' -well of course he is! being one of her previous controllers/handlers, it must please him to see her under someone else's control. ''a torch still burns'' I doubt it, I think he pitty's her and is glad to have got out.

andrea

@emm

Thank you for submitting a thoughtful and compassionate response.

Oftentimes the ignorant and hateful nature of the article COMMENTS on VC trouble me as much as the subject matter of the articles themselves. God help us all.

Apres Ski

TO Pest Britney is on her way out & Gaga is just beginning. Her latest song, "Marry the Night" is just the beginning of her career. This year alone, she made over $65 million!!! How she gonna get out now with that figure? How much do those soulless devils take of that $65 million? How much longer can she put up with them? Is she too going to marry & have "little monsters" by some soulless handler like Spears? Even now, she's talking about having a baby with Trawick! YIKES!! More mind control children growing into mindless controlled adults. I… Read more »