Every time I land on Britney Spears’ Instagram page, I end up taking a bunch of screenshots because a) It is very creepy b) She clearly doesn’t maintain it c) She is probably forced to dance around in outfits d) The account might be used to traffic her in elite circles e) It is full of MK symbolism. Recent posts only make things worse.
Demi Lovato: i’M nOn bInAry
Speaking of the one-eye sign, it was, as usual, all over the place last month.
Why do they insist on mixing COVID hysteria with religion?
Special thanks to everyone who sent in pics.
P.S. If you appreciated this article, please consider showing your support through a small monthly donation on Patreon. If you prefer, you can also make a one-time donation here. Your support will help this site navigate these difficult times as it continues to provide vital information and analysis on a regular basis. Thank you!
- Bruce Willis can still appear in movies through Deepcake digital twin
- Revolut 'This is a Money Guy' – more confusing/gender blurring advertising.
- JK Rowling says celebrities like Harry and Meghan and Emma Watson who ‘cheered on’ Trans charity Mermaids should feel ‘ashamed’ as it is probed by watchdog over children’s chest-flattening binders
- Maisie Williams talks about her traumatic childhood: "I was indoctrinated in a way. I think that's why I'm obsessed with cults"
- The Guardian, Saturday launch issue
- TRANSFUSION CONFUSION: American Red Cross caught mixing vaxxed blood with unvaxxed blood
- Americans Reject Fake 'Meat' – Sales Drop Sharply as High Prices and Wokeness Turn Consumers Off
Subscribe to the NewsletterGet an e-mail notification as soon as a new article is published on The Vigilant Citizen.
Vigilant Reports1 month ago
The Traumatic Life and Suspicious Death of Anne Heche
Pics of the Month2 months ago
Symbolic Pics of the Month 08/22
Vigilant Reports2 months ago
A Ritual to Baal? The Occult Symbolism in the Opening Ceremony of the 2022 Commonwealth Games
Movies and TV4 weeks ago
The Toxic Agendas and the Blatant Occult Symbolism of the 2022 VMAs
Latest News3 weeks ago
There’s Something Wrong With Disney’s “Little Demon” and its Executive Producer Dan Harmon
Movies and TV2 months ago
The Disturbing (and Deeply Irritating) Globalist Agendas in the James Bond Movie “No Time to Die”
Vigilant Reports2 weeks ago
The Satanic World of the White House’s New Monkeypox Czar
Music Business2 months ago
Grimes and Bella Poarch Star in “Dolls” – A Video That Pushes Insidious Agendas to Kids