lady-gaga-r-kelly-do-what-you-want-with-my-body-video-2014-billboard-650

There are so many things that are wrong with Lady Gaga’s video Do What U Want that it boggles the mind. One can understand why the video was not released. On the other hand, why was it even shot? It was a horrible idea even before a single frame was captured on camera.

First, the song features R. Kelly. That’s all I need to say. For those who don’t know, he was accused of various offenses involving underage girls. In January, the Village Voice published a few articles describing R. Kelly’s “stomach-churning” assaults, refreshing the memories of “fans” who seem to have forgotten his crimes.

“Shot in the basement “playroom” of a house that Kelly owned in Chicago’s Lakeview neighborhood, the video depicts a man resembling Kelly and a girl the Sun-Times identified (but never named) as having been 14 or 15 at the time. She is ordered to call the man “daddy”; she follows his directions to strike various poses and to open wide as he urinates in her mouth, and she’s ordered to assume different positions as the two have sex. Four months later, the video resulted in the singer being indicted by the state of Illinois on 21 counts of making videos involving minors.

Kelly’s trial focused on narrow charges relating only to the video; he never was charged with statutory rape, despite dozens of civil lawsuits and out-of-court settlements with underage girls who claim they had sexual relationships with him that left them physically and emotionally damaged.”
– Village Voice, Why Are People Finally Paying Attention to R. Kelly’s Many Crimes?

Fast forward to today, R. Kelly sings “Do what I want, do what I want with your body” over and over again. Later in the song, he sings “You’re the Marilyn, I’m the president”. As stated in my series of articles on Marilyn Monroe, she was a Beta programmed sex slave at the service of John F. Kennedy.

In a bizarre performance at the AMA's R. Kelly played the role of the President while Gaga was Marilyn Monroe, a mind controlled slave.

In a bizarre performance at the AMA’s R. Kelly played the role of the President while Gaga was Marilyn Monroe, a mind controlled Beta slave.

To make things extra inappropriate, the video was directed by Terry Richardson, today’s most prominent celebrity photographer  who was accused by several models of using his position in the industry to abuse them. Terry Richardson is a favorite figure of the occult entertainment industry, and, like R. Kelly, he was never convicted for his felonies. Why? Because the industry is all about preying on people, manipulating them, controlling them, abusing them, feeding off this energy and transmitting it to the masses. Do What U Want is basically a celebration of the disgusting culture prevailing in the entertainment industry. Lady Gaga, as usual, plays the role of the controlled victim, glamorizing the horrors inflicted on them.

Terry Richardson even appears in the video, photographying Gaga getting off on headlines about her.

Terry Richardson appears in the video, photographing Gaga getting off on the headlines about her.

Knowing the backgrounds of everyone involved, the premise of the video is rather sordid. Here are leaked clips of it.

According to Page Six, R. Kelly plays the role of a predatory doctor who tells Gaga: “I’m putting you under, and when you wake up, you’re going to be pregnant.” R. Kelly is then seen reaching under Gaga’s hospital sheets as she moans. He is heard saying “sounds like that medicine’s starting to kick in”, before she passes out on the operating table. Kelly is basically drugging her in order to abuse her. That’s what is happening in the video. Then a bunch of nurses appear who take advantage of Gaga being sedated.

Gaga then asks Kelly if she’ll ever be able to walk again – a reference to her real-life hip injury. He answers: “Yes, if you let me do whatever I want with your body”.

Later in the video, vomit artist Millie Brown throws on her. Can’t make this stuff up.

In short, video of Do What U Want was never released but it was actually made – and everyone involved knew what it was about. If accusations against Richardson did not gain media attention in the past months, the video would have probably been released – and fed to young minds across the world. The video was nevertheless conveniently “leaked”, giving the song publicity through controversy and reaching the people it needed to reach.

198 Comments on "Lady Gaga’s Leaked Video “Do What U Want” featuring R. Kelly Glorifies Entertainment Industry Abuse"

BraveNewWorld

I have no words. This is terrifying. What is worse is she did an interview on The Culture Show (BBC) where she said she had been abused since being in the music industry. The interviewer just ignored what she said and nobody picked it up as a story. Sounds like a pretty big story to me.

Steph

My god this is getting ridiculously disgusting, how do they even think they can get away with this–
oh, right, they've been getting away with it for years and it's only getting worse. Guys, we need to fight this, even if it's just by spreading awareness.

Minogue

Gaga exists to denounce the evil side of the glamourous world of fashion and music, she turns everything people desire and show it's true ugly face to the masses. It's just a matter of thinking, ARTPOP has been all about it. Applause, Do What You Want and G.U.Y. are all about destroying the current music business. Stop being alienated, people!!

popsociology

Not to mention, "Do What You Want" is essentially the 21st century version of "Do What Thou Wilt."

Kylie
It is not a 'celebration of the industry' it is the exact opposite. It is holding a middle finger up to what is expected and saying you may be able to objectify me and take what you want from me but you will never have my mind. It is a strong message saying the opposite to sticks and stones – that words can in fact be more damaging than physical pain. it is not meant to be about sex it's about the industry raping gaga and throwing her aside when she doesn't give them what they want any more –… Read more »
Minogue

Thank you for your intelligent comment in the middle of all alienation.

Keekeeta

"She is being victimised for rebelling against the norm. "

Just as she was glorified for rebelling against the norm?
So Gaga's art is the act of being famous, rather than the music itself?
That is either genius or very, very sad indeed.

Minogue

Yes it is. Denouncing the so called "glamour" life.

D D d let C

That is the core of pop (c.q.popmusic), being popular by masses (as in a lot of people, not slang).
While the ''art''ist is being aplauded and gets his or hers attention/love/devotion/unlimited access, the beast of the industry makes the profit. Not always clear that that's not always the money.
And it adds a little extra to it, to suit another mass.

Sarahnp

The continuous presentation of the same theme of submission indicates that propaganda is at work.

JamesWatchman

Must be trolling to say something as dumb as that.

Viola

It's always about the industry and Gaga in ALL her videos. Ain't it, huh? Either this is simply redundant UNoriginal and makes Gaga dull and non creative or an artistic genius (this would then mean she is famous for being famous, solely). Or what you said is complete bullshit. Third option : maybe a little bit of both.

Cindy DEE

This is all terrible. This music and sex affiliated.I listen to a few songs on the radio but these types of music inspiring kids is not good. I hate this so much

anonymous
1 year 11 months ago

One of the tabloids says she is addicted to dope. Dope is our war policy.

She is literally pleasuring herself on the tabloids.

The video from TMZ is 33 seconds long.

Inverted cross.

This might even imply she will OD soon, to add more romanticism to heroine abuse like so many we know. "Gaga is Over". This is no longer confined to the young and reckless, and Hoffman proved this wrong. Blurring the lines further. Freedom is not relinquishing identity and judgement. That is slavery.

nine
1 year 11 months ago
I totally agree with what you say about freedom. "Freedom is not relinquishing identity and judgement. That is slavery." As for the rest, yeah ! This is what tabloïds say ! Knowing what they are worth, I do not read them, nor believe in what they say. "She is addicted to dope." : This may be true but you have no proof. This is just the gutter press saying it, no more. What if she just wanted to create another buzz ? To what aim ? No offense to you, but you need to go deeper than what the media,… Read more »
skk
1 year 11 months ago

It's Lady gaga… this could very well be a commentary on "the disgusting culture prevailing in the entertainment industry"

nine
1 year 11 months ago

I totally agree about "the disgusting culture prevailing in the entertainment industry".
Except that she is criticizing it, …

Madi

That's disgusting. It seems that these days, anything can pass for art!

EmmaV

Wow. Utterly disgusted. How do we as a society recover from this?

Darling

That is disgusting and appalling. How these people get away with it is beyond me. I don't want to believe in all this illuminati control stuff but sadly it's starting to look like the only explanation. Pity the poor children, god bless them, and somebody save them. So tragic and sad

emma

disgusting crap

Sharon

Terry fucking Richardson. If he weren't famous he'd be locked up by now.

anonymous
I cannot believe how riled this has made me. She and the likes of her fraudulently (I hate fraud and misrepresentation) use the word "art" to market themselves, make it alright, and acceptable. Look up the webster meaning to the word "art". Overall, it is supposed to inspire (through beauty) for a better tomorrow. Such use as lyrics, music, concepts, and use of imaginary DO NOT. She is an impostor and quack. A confidence trickster Miss. So Esoterically Cool and In The Know Art Pop Princess. She is going to be in for a shock to know that the above… Read more »
moscowidaho

What desperation. Desperate to express, desperate to be recognized, desperate to be known, desperate to be relevant, desperate to be cool, desperate, desperate, and desperate. People with this sort of desperate nature are a dime a dozen and are just SO EASY.

gco

Vile beyond belief. Don't buy their crap, don't listen to it. Just run away from it.

Tony

And of course there is the miscegenation angle. Why is that not highlighted too? A blonde woman submitting to a negro – how culturally enriching.

bozo

criss de folle

Joe

I cannot believe the people in the video actually want to be there and get paid. I wouldn't do it for free!

Lunabythelight

I used to idolize her when I was 19. My ex boyfriend used to say how much he hated her and she was evil. I used to get mad at that. Now I completely agree. He saw it before me. I hate her. I hope no woman suffers what I had to suffer. I've been raped by a man who looks like R. Kelly. She pushed it too far for me. Royally.

Ana

She disgusts me. And to think that I used to be a crazy fan of hers and spent some hundreds on her concert tickets. My money could've been better spent rather than feeding to them Illuminati. So disgusted.

Bella

I totally agree with you. I thought she was really cool in the days of Just Dance. When I saw her perform that at the Miss USA pageant, I was like, who is this crazy chick?! She's definitely gonna blow up. I think the last greatest thing she ever did was Bad Romance and then she just tanked. Must be hard to try and keep up with outdoing yourself. Sorry about the moolah you spent on her shows. I don't blame ya for the regret.

Bella

I am so done with Lady Gaga trying to outdo her outrageous past. She is so done, she needs a new word for it. I just saw a clip of her video for G.U.Y. Not only was the song itself lame but the video was even moreso. Like, oh you really think you're avant garde by having the RHOBH in your video? Talk about running out of ideas. I think she should stop being Lady Gaga and shock us all by being herself: Stephanie Germanotta. Bored with Gaga.

Mick

T Richardson, Gaga, R. Kelly… trio of shit. Go jump off a cliff.

bec

Sad and destructive.

dogg

The whole music industry needs to be put in a burlap bag and thrown in the pond.