Dec 9th, 2013 | Category: Latest News | 113 comments

nrol-39-mission-patch

On December 5th, The National Reconnaissance Office launched a new spy satellite called NROL-39 from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California. Its logo features a giant octopus engulfing the world with the ominous words “Nothing is Beyond our Reach” underneath. Is there a better way to portray a nightmarish, big-brotherish totalitarian government? No. In fact, this exact imagery was used to portray “evil communists” a few decades ago.

“Know Your Communist Enemy” p.3 in Robert B. Watts (1977), “Our Freedom Documents”, The Supreme Council, Washington

bawnccdceaeekoi

The same imagery now appears on a rocket launched by one most secretive agencies of the United States. Mind boggling.

In the wake of NSA-related revelations, the logo raised quite a few eyebrows. Christopher Soghoian, principal technologist and senior policy analyst for the ACLU, tweeted to the Office of Director of National Intelligence, “You may want to downplay the massive dragnet spying thing right now. This logo isn’t helping.”

However, as I noted in my article entitled Top 10 Most Sinister PSYOPS Mission Patches, secret missions patches are not about public relations. They’re usually a brutally honest representation of the mindset of the occult elite and its goals: All-seeing eyes, Illuminati pyramid, evil-looking cloak magicians overlooking the globe, etc.

The payload of this NRO launch is, as usual, top secret. The agency however revealed that, other than its main payload, a dozen mini satellites funded by both the NRO and NASA will be put in orbit. According to William Graham at spaceflight.com, NROL-39 will be used for radar imaging:

“it can be inferred that NROL-39 is the third satellite in the NRO’s current-generation radar reconnaissance fleet. It follows the NROL-41 mission, or USA-215, launched in September 2010, and NROL-25 (USA-234) which was launched by a Delta IV in April 2012.

The radar imaging program is believed to be a remnant of the NRO’s Future Imagery Architecture (FIA) program, which was intended to produce new-generation optical and radar-imaging surveillance satellites, replacing the earlier KH-11 and Onyx radar imaging spacecraft.”

In other words, the satellite will be used to spy on “enemies” and civilians alike with technology that can’t even be revealed to the public.
Some commented, in a lame attempt to rationalize the sinister aspect of the logo, that the NROL-39 patch aims to “poke fun at conspiracy theorists”. Really? Maybe we should point out that there is no “theory” anymore. All-encompassing governmental surveillance is a known and documented fact. The logo is slapped right on the equipment used to spy on people. There is no joke or “poking fun” going on here. The budget of the NRO is over 10 billion dollars per year. Billion. One billion is a THOUSAND millions. With this kind of money involved, nobody is joking around.

For more sinister mission patches, read the article Top 10 Most Sinister PSYOPS Mission Patches.

Tags: ,

COMMENTS

Please note that the comments are moderated and that all spam, insults, proselytizing and hate speech will be removed.

113 Comments to “Logo of New NRO Spy Satellite: An Octopus Engulfing the World with the Words “Nothing is Beyond Our Reach” Underneath”

1. Simmo says:

George Orwell would be rolling in his grave right now…

• Holly says:

Orwell has been rolling in his grave for a very long time!

• will says:

actually so would our grand fathers
      that fought in ww2 and knew what stalin and communism were all about

i think they would feel like the… Marx / ist guide for infultratration tactics
      had actually been achieved on the united states

though nowday's i think this is a blatant symbolic statement
      for contempt of the us constitution
      which is pretty intense….
      to be seen as a symbol on a united states agency rocket

• josh says:

they are starting to unveil the NWO

• Stephen says:

Ive lived this for eight months as a repercussion from my ex employer Boeing since i reported an ethical violation. Ive had this god damn thing talking to me and reading my mind .this is not a freaking joke and as soon as i can prove this exists im taking down the Boeing corporation

2. Jessica says:

Lo and behold, the octopus only has one eye….

3. Leo M says:

I get the feeling that our friends in Gov spent too much time playing Dungeons & Dragons as kids. Ghod (& Cthulhu) knows I did…

Aside: The hippy teachers (some of whom went to Canada before coming back to teach us) were the most vocal about D&D being 'satanic'… even tho' we MIGHT have been looking at the bewbs in the Monster Manual for, uh, other reasons.

Ah youth.

4. ChrisNajar says:

They can take a look at my ass with that satellite if they want. They won't like.

I will never understand why a government can have such rights to invade everyone's privacy. I will never understand that.

• D D d says:

They don't. Some people claiming to be government take it anyway. A global thing for at least decades now.

• OzTruther says:

They have all the rights we give them.

• ting says:

thats the problem
        "We"
        the masses make the individual, but the individual makes the masses.

so its pretty hopeless

• Jake Santiago says:

They have the power to invade people's privacy, and that's all that matter. Those with power will always want more; it's part of the human condition. They don't give a shit about other people's rights if those rights get in the way of their power grubbing agenda.

5. theseeker says:

Their programmed mindset is just as lovely as ever. And these psychopaths have power! Theese!

6. amaryllis says:

As in ….. the secret Illuminati octopus??

• D D d says:

Would it be possible you have some nice recipes for that?

• amaryllis says:

lol, I like it as tapas with paprika if that helps!

• qme says:

Add a spoonfull of crushed garlic and organics soya-sauce deeeelicious.

• stp says:

Take it easy with octopus especially in this old age. It blocks the arteries.

• D D d says:

Maybe a little monster i offended could beat the crap out of it, to release frustration before marinating it ? I learned in Turkey that it tenderizes the meat.

• stp says:

emotional vampires are not always successful DDd. Find someone else to mess around. Thank you and good luck to your future endeavours.

• stp says:

On second thoughts DDd I appreciate our behaviour. You came here to teach me something about life, so yes my reaction wasn't the best.

• D D d says:

I learn from all posts. Even my own.

• stp says:

ah well I'm not an easy person myself. At least our interaction is teaching me more about my weaknesses. With respect to yuo DDd from a lil monster.

• D D d says:

Thank you, lil monster.
        Some people try to identify with mainstream popculture, some don't. Both is okay.
        A little sarcasm is not always my greatest asset, so it usually leads to triggering the most likely subjects. Nice to meet a more eloquent little monster.

• hst says:

And that's why I despised you for a while because our interaction made me realise how badly I behave and talk, traits are very persistent in my case. It's not something we like to be reminded of, the egotistical beings we are.

7. Margaret says:

It's funny. We are spiritual beings with access to Universal Conscioisness. So, actually, nothing is beyond any of our reach. They just want to waste money on bs instead of doing the right things, like being better human beings and helping others. So arrogant!

8. Willie says:

Those logos, as all military/police patches and logos, are made in intent to cause a psychologic effect in the "enemy". Well, now the "enemy" seems to be the common people and hell – if they wanted to tell us who's in charge, they're succeeding! Their intent is becoming clearer, and they don't even conceal it anymore. The good news is – people are losing the fear.

9. Jeremy says:

If anyone knows anything about octopus biology you will notice that it is actually eating America. And a good point to be made about Cthulu. Too many references in Hollywood to a tentacle bearing overlord that will come out of a portal to rule over us.

• mzprincess says:

Good point….John carpenter based his movie "in the mouth of madness", from HP Lovecraft's ; "At the Mountains of Madness"……In the movie, the main character drives into another portal and meets Sutter Cane…..pretty good movie….it relates to the present time because in the movie everyone was going crazy over the Sutter Cane Novels…Just like in real life how there was a craze over Hunger GAmes (which was written by a lady with the last name Collins, look up the Collins family….John Todd mentioned them in his speeches. 13 families etc) I think this Collins lady was also from that same town "SAndyhook"….go figure……
      John Carpenter also did, "They Live"…..that was with the aliens (I think) who was trying to rule over Earth…They also had a portal to enter and had all of these fancy gadgets and subliminal advertising (like we do here)…..I also think the Twilight Zone creator was on to something. Rod Serling did many shows about different portals and aliens taking over Earth. He was also in the military I think…..

• Tiffy says:

I am a Collins this scares me a little because two of my grandfathers were Freemasons but I knowing about this illuminati family thing though.

• amaryllis says:

Don't worry, bloodlines matter a lot less than individual choices and responsibilities. The spouse of one of my siblings is one of the 12 too but he has chosen to believe and live righteously. It is just harder to get there and you are more prone to deviating but it is perfectly possible to denature the strong impact of it.

10. a.p says:

well that logo was totally unnecessary.. i wonder who designed it and why, they could have just put a simple NRO company logo but no they had to do this

11. Truth & Light says:

Creeps…..may the good God save us all. Tila tequila is making comment about Paul walker being sacrificed and she has info on Elisa lam. I will like to hear what she knows.

• mzprincess says:

I mentioned Paul walker being apart of something strange almost two months ago……I mentioned it in the VC article "Now You See ME"……it would be nice to hear more from TIla TEquila…..I wonder why she is still talking and haven't been silenced yet…..

• Truth & Light says:

She just said it. They probably sent her a warning already

• ting says:

nah shes been spewing shit for a looong time.
        this guy donald marshall is a conspiracy celeb. apparently there is a cloning center where rich people come in and torture clones of actual human beings who access these bodies during SLEEP.
        and he is the one being tortured through that other body.

He keeps saying Tila is a batshitter and is full of bs. that she wants to be with him and is just always lying.
        But then again, he unfriended me from fb when i asked why any celeb commented on are always stabbing him so hed write more songs for them, and he proceeded to tell me that i made a big mistake going against him, and he couldve given me millions, millions in return for my support.

so maybe tila is actually on to something and they just leave her out there to discredit theorists.

• D D d says:

I think the Tila-personage is still alive, because it gives it a nice bimbo-image that will work in advantage of discrediting some of the subjects things she publices about. Seems a nice girl to me, but doesn't she make money by using the corporate machine which takes a big chunk of it?

• amaryllis says:

She is blatantly controlled opposition and clearly on the same payroll as those whom she opposes. She adds currency to the argument that conspiracy theories are ridiculous (yes, I know the name is ridiculous too but it is neat and self-explanatory). She looks so fake … full of silicon, collagen, extensions etc.How can she be taken seriously looking and behaving like that?.. that is coming from someone who spends vast amount of time at the beauty parlor in an average week.

• D D d says:

You amaryllis ? In a beauty parlor, every week? Am i reading your post correct?

• amaryllis says:

I guess, I'm afraid so and not every week but a few times a week actually. I don't have the same kind of things done as her or the Kardashians though I am sure – more purification than enhancement. I have mineral introduction, massages, cupping (where they extract impurities out of your bloodstream) etc.
        Saying that, I spent most of the day at the hairdressers having balayage today though that was an occasional thing (and Lily Aldridge's fault!). I was sat between two decapitated heads of mannequins kitted out with human hair who were also having proper hair treatments lasting hours (and two young girls going crazy having to treat these heads like human heads). It could have made Symbolic Pictures!
        I am so mind numbed afterwards, but I do it because I never want to turn into a Slummy Mommy.

12. BluBoy says:

Hidden in Plain sight is what this logo pertains to……We know the "Elite" have their tentacles already wrapped around everything……..Thank You VC

13. Sal Monella says:

Why not make the logo a picture of a group of government employees laughing hysterically with the slogan underneath that says "We're probably watching you right now".

14. howard phillips says:

Of course they would choose those logos. All shall bow before the elder gods.

15. Chris says:

Now that we've been sufficiently dumbed down, in their madness they now take control. However, more and more people are facing this THING THAT SHOULD NOT BE, and refusing to be drained of their sanity by their leeches.

16. hope says:

Interesting article. I also remember a large, out-of-context octopus in the Olympics closing ceremony (London 2012) which appeared at the centre of the British flag, right in the middle of the stadium…

17. Akbar says:

The octopus is also the symbol for the Priory of Sion. . .

18. Sarahnp says:

I've been watching Fringe episodes where all of society in the "other universe" is under total surveillance. I guess the future is now.

19. buddy says:

And it's all paid for with taxpayer's money.

• fleurdamour says:

Right? They tell us we can't have Social Security or decent roads or affordable education or healthcare, but we can have trillion dollar fascist spying with misappropriated funds.

• Christina says:

The majority of our tax dollars goes to paying off the interest to the privately owned central bank and then to the black ops budget.

20. Norris says:

The same octopus can also be seen on the latest advert for Microsoft Windows 8, along with a pyramid with all seeing eye in the middle, and the caption "the closer you look, the more you will see". Ive been waiting for it to be shown again to see what is else is on there….

21. fleurdamour says:

Noam Chomsky has some very intelligent things to say about the NSA spying and how it is NOT for the benefit of the people or their safety, but is about amassing power and control. Google Noam Chomsky and the surveillance state for some articles about it. He had an interview on Japanese TV recently that made the interviewer turn pale when what he was saying sunk in, of exactly how much danger we are all in from this illegal spying overreach and whatever totalitarian ambitions it might be a forerunner of.

Also, octopus imagery seems to be used as code for Cthulu, a fictional (?) extradimensional entity from HP Lovecraft, that seems to be associated with the Qliphoth, the dark occult side of the sephirotic tree of life in kabbalah. The giant inflated octopus prop in Fatboy Slim's set at the Summer Olympics springs to mind.

• SunshineMama says:

I think they're programming us for the entry of a Leviathan/Cthulu into our midst. Like in that stupid "Pacific Rim" movie. Whaddya wanna bet there'll be three more just like it in the next 5 years.

• Jeremy says:

I don't know what your spiritual leanings are but here is some food for thought… In Revelation chapter 13 it says that the Beast will rise up out of the sea. Now "Bible scholars" will tell you that it is symbolic of the Anti Christ and his government rising but my theory is that this is the Leviathan talked about in the book of Job. Rather Cthulhu like in appearance. Just throwing that out there.

• BluBoy says:

Yes, Fleurdemour and the octopus dwells deep in the ocean, or shall I say in the deep Abyss. Always love reading your comments btw. Your also one of the ones that "gets it"

22. lex05 says:

Hmm so THAT'S what they launched a couple nights ago. The sky was so clear, you could see it perfectly.

23. winston smith says:

Symbolic pics, a post about a video, or the Kartrashian's "Christmas" card garners hundreds of comments. Yet, this post about an IN YOUR FACE from the guys who actually RUN things from "behind the curtain" (and are maniacally laughing their collective backsides off) is largely ignored. It's not the first time, either.

Very disheartening.

• yourmom says:

agreed…just remember that if people were actually interested and informed we wouldn't be in this shitstorm to begin with
      very disheartening yes
      surprising… not in the slightest

• amaryllis says:

I noted the same but in my case at least, I find that I have always switched off at the very mention of anything military/science/space related. It is all hugely important stuff and perhaps it is deliberately couched in terms which only allow a select few to properly understand and grapple with it. It is unfortunate, I agree.

• D D d says:

Oh wait !! Lady Gaga has taken a dump this morning !!!!! But was it of a brown colour ??? !!!!!!! (let me throw in Rhianna too, and Johnny Depp, Obama, ABBA and The Voice, for google's sake….)

• Diabolical Dia dia says:

DDd you like it up the bum don't ya dear? are your hemorrhoids alright? have they shrunk at all?

• Willie says:

I totally agree with you. I've said the same thing before, in another article about surveillance. Even in VC, people seems to be more attracted by "fame/celebrity" bullshit stuff. Strange pattern, huh? Strange but not surprising.

24. Leah says:

Terrifying stuff. Wow. Thanks for posting this, VC.

25. Joy says:

Merry Christmas everyone!! lol

26. Bo Beckah says:

The craziest fact of it all is that 10-30 years from now all this extremely relevant, important news is gonna be the norm. Once people finally start to 'wake up' it'll be too late.

27. they are....eh says:

Why the f do they get to make these descisions why cant good people's paths cross into the rich and create a better world. It sucks we could all be happy but crazy psychos are in control. Shaking my Fing head!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28. Christina says:

The octopus also makes me think of the short film "The American Dream". You can watch it on YouTube. It is an extremely enlightening film. They used the octopus symbolism to show the influence and reach over the world of the Rothschilds.

29. Christina says:

Steve Jackson: Illuminati card game: CTHULU

30. Roni says:

~~~In other words, the satellite will be used to spy on “enemies” and civilians alike with technology that can’t even be revealed to the public~~~

Yeah I have a friend who works in intelligence and investigations for the city that I live in and the city officials hired him to help and be a part of launching a satellite in the sky above our city…He said the technology can perform "Iris scan and voice recognition" every evening when the sky starts turning dark you can see it, it looks like a huge bright star!

• yourmom says:

wow…we can thank the boston charade for this crap….people think its for their own protection…but we are suffering from a big brother protection infection.

• ORS says:

That is total BS. Satellites can't do iris scans or voice recognition for a huge number of reasons. And what City has their own budget for such advanced tech? Most are barely functioning on their current budget. If this were true, wouldn't ur friend have been recorded by his own satellite while spilling the secret?? What utter crap.

31. Innocent says:

Relax folks,they'll all yawn their jaws slack from boredom over our 'tasteless' lifestyles.

32. Violet says:

Big brother is a big octapus that watches us evertwhere.

33. Voltairible says:

“The real menace of our Republic is the invisible government, which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy legs over our cities, states and nation… The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both parties, … and control the majority of the newspapers and magazines in this country. They use the columns of these papers to club into submission or drive out of office public officials who refuse to do the bidding of the powerful corrupt cliques which compose the invisible government. It operates under cover of a self-created screen [and] seizes our executive officers, legislative bodies, schools, courts, newspapers and every agency created for the public protection.” – New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, New York Times, March 26, 1922

• DiligentCivilian says:

Great quote
      Thanks for posting

• casey says:

man they were doing this stuff in 1922? People talk about the "good ol days" but it seems like this has been the American way since the beginning!

I enjoy reading these things because knowing truth is always preferable to ignorance. However fighting these people seems silly imo. Human nature is to seek power and control others. Do you people honestly think if this govt was overturned, we'd all start singing kumbaya and live in harmony? No…some other power-hungry a-holes would take over. What's the point of fighting these people when this is all an illusion? Live your life in service to other and to God and you'll be good!

34. D D d says:

Have you ever logged in a google account maybe? Social network-member? Anyway, checking your settings before connecting to the internet could be a very important issue, Frankie.

35. Nasha says:

:/ Just shaking my head…

36. dag says:

The government's response to the controversy over the NRO logo is rather comical.

NRO spokesperson Karen Furgerson tried to explain the logo and slogan this way: “NROL-39 is represented by the octopus, a versatile, adaptable, and highly intelligent creature. Emblematically, enemies of the United States can be reached no matter where they choose to hide. Nothing is beyond our reach’ defines this mission and the value it brings to our nation and the warfighters it supports, who serve valiantly all over the globe, protecting our nation.”

I honestly laughed out loud when I read that pathetic explanation of the evil octopus logo. Just take a look at that logo and tell me if the first thought that comes to mind is adaptability, versatility or intelligence. No, that octopus is clearly sinister, engulfing the planet in its evil tentacles, and anyone who sees it automatically understands the not-so-subtle message that the US government is conveying here. The only way that it could be less subtle would be if they added "Muahahaha!!!" to the slogan.

It's also interesting point that VC made about how similar this logo is to the anti-communist propaganda pictured above. I wonder if the commie octopus is also supposed to represent adaptability, versatility and intelligence as well.

• Sanat Toma' says:

What she meant to say is that the Octopus represents cuddliness, cuteness, flowers, picnics in the park, and overreaching friendliness.

• Bevin says:

Dear dag,

"Just take a look at that logo and tell me if the first thought that comes to mind is adaptability, versatility or intelligence?"

Well said!

The NRO flackcatcher's disingenuous response was so clearly at odds with the ugly reality, what possible response could any sane individual have but to laugh out loud?

No, the only reasonable explanation is that the PTB are now so confident of their total control over the sheeple they felt they could afford to thumb their noses at us.

37. amaryllis says:

Ma "loro" non hanno influenzato la velocità alla quale i fatti che accadono. Solo Dio ha.

38. Trannie says:

if you only knew, if ya only knew

39. amaryllis says:

You have to crack the code Ddd, mystic knowledge usually requires a journey of some description!

40. ORS says:

Forgot meds again

41. nick says:

what angers me is that this shit is targeted at people like us. its the elite cock suckers way of saying "nyaaa nyaaa nananana you cant do shit"… well see who has the last fucking laugh though

42. Innocent says:

If they can tell me d exact no. of hairs on my head or stars in the firmament,then I'll know that nothing is really beyond their reach.

43. Sanat Toma' says:

The closer they look at me, and with the increase in high definition details, the more they will know about the invincibility of my impenetrable infinite soul

44. Willie says:

The comparison with the anti-communism illustration is spot on. Now "terrorism"is the new communism. But this big scam is becoming clearer to people. It's a slow process, but it's at least a begining.

• D D d says:

On the other side, the decades of fluoride, artificial colourants and multi-media filled with commercials and mis-info has certainly left their mark on the current generation, i am affraid. Waking people up does not come easy.

45. Nogo says:

Department for Cyberstalking, my name is Creep, how can I help you?

46. Spiritual Eyes says:

My mouth just drops……at the knowledge of the cost of funding…….$10 BILLION A YEAR!! This kind of money would help so many people, totally get our economy back on track, fix our schools, ensure that all people have food to eat and good housing. I'm not naive or gullible…..it's done by design. This kind of money would NEVER go to help those in need….never a shred of it. :(

47. "nobody" says:

They can look at all the middle fingers pointed in their direction. There's probably more then they think..

48. louie says:

I don't find this sinister as such, just in very bad taste.

49. Tetrative says:

Wait, who's to say that this is a domestic spying satellite and not a device for gathering foreign intel? I don't find the latter unlikely given the current situation with China's ambitious space program in development. I am aware of the US government's domestic spying efforts, but I don't want to jump the assumption that this satellite serves the very purpose. Just need a source.

50. Mark says:

Are those tentacles three sixes?

51. VivaHST says:

Before the Communist octopus, the Nazis used a similar illustration to portray the world being gripped by a worldwide Jewish conspiracy. The French drew the octopus with Hitler's head. Recent years, some Middle Eastern countries have used the world-engulfing octopus to once again vilify the Zionists. So while the symbol has been around for many years and in many different cultures, this is the first time I have seen a group embrace it for themselves instead of tar others with it. Hmm… Zionists, totalitarianism (both Communists and Fascists) and the current US Corporate Military Industrial Surveillance State. I wonder if there is a connection?

• Bevin says:

Right.
      In the past, it was always a pejorative label applied by others. Nobody chose to be perceived that way.
      That the good folks at the NRO would proudly apply such a evil image to themselves shows how far gone Imperium Americanus really is.

52. Killuminati says:

I once heard a wise man say… "We're all Gonna Die From Our Own Arrogance"…. and the sickening draconican so-called power sof this earth can make that their new theme anytime.

53. Out_there says:

time 2 design a suit that hides from thermal imaging.. what else?