Is Lupe Fiasco Speaking out Against Illuminati?

I’ve often been asked if Lupe Fiasco is “Illuminati”. Giving definite answers to those questions is always difficult but, as they say, “Judge a tree by its fruits”. So here are some of Lupe’s fruits and judge for yourself.

BMF Freestyle

Lyrics from Lupe’s “BMF Freestyle”

Nigga, wake up, don’t join the Army
Kill your own peoples, but fear Illuminatis
And they ain’t even real, or are they?
But you wouldn’t even know, because you partay
Too fucking much, if you start to doubt
They already in your mind, and comin’ out yo’ mouth
It’s not a trick, nigga, it’s a trap
Survival of the fit, is what they aimin’ at
And niggas ain’t fit (nope), fat as hell (yep)
Fat in mind (yep), body fat as well
Who use most the drugs? Americans!
What’s in Afghanistan? Heroin!
You think that’s by mistake? They can stop that?
Don’t think you safe though, because you not black
Greed is colorblind, so I’m colorblind
They gon’ fuck with yours soon as they done with mine
They say I try too hard, verses overwhelm
I learned most of this, from niggas sittin’ in jail
Where you think I’m from? From the streets, nigga
Triple OGs, told me to teach, nigga
And that ain’t made up, that’s a fact
They say that gangsta shit, is the shit I rap

No World Order

Lupe yelling out “No World Order” on David Letterman

I’m Beamin Video

In I’m Beamin, he is shown seemingly knocking off the All Seeing Eye from the pyramid, the classic symbol representing Illuminati. One of his rhymes goes like this

“‘Cause never cyclops, it’s never I alone
I’m tellin’ your story wherever I perform”

Cyclops are mythical creatures with one eye, so the rhyme can also be translated as “it’s never EYE alone”.

Some people might say “He hangs out with Jay-Z, so he is guilty by association”. Maybe they don’t see “eye to eye” (pun intended) on this situation.

What’s your take on it?

196 Comments on "Is Lupe Fiasco Speaking out Against Illuminati?"

In very few words i wnt 2 evoke critical thought….ask urself, who heads all these secret societies? Who directs their agenda? We should knw that by trying to understand the plans of these secret societies, we r attempting to understand how satan's mind works! Why do u all thnk that your simple mortal minds can unravel and avert satans plans? All occult orders in the world have over the millenia worked towards a convergent plan authored by the devil. Ths is satans plot against "all mankind" which all sacred texts say we'll lose only to be liberated by Gods grace. What we should b doing is trying to find Gods light, not by trying to understand satans mind but by praying and living according to Gods instruction. All this info we r being fed is meant to only distract us from attaining divine light. They give us fractions of info… Read more »

You cant say, ohh i think he is not in the illuminati. Because its not an opinion you just can give its either fact or nothing at all. Im just curious and try to understand this whole illuminati thing. There is one thing i just don't understand that is, either every artist is in the illuminati or nobody is. Because why would they try to make a game out of it with pro illuminati and anti illuminati if they just can decide who they let in the music industry?

Mc muha'rage&#0

Id like to say that with people the complex is easy to make but the simple dificult to create and understand. Only a few people have the wisdom to understand the simple thngs god warns about. Even when explained. I think lupe a good rapper with that wisdom. He speaks truth and that wisdom he gt from the quraan. And just cuz he workd with jay z doesnt make him bad, jacob in the bible was a servant of god bt he was living with the egyptians. Same with lupe. His one of the few rappers with a positive message in a dark world. Peace and love to lupe.

In his Enemy of The State mixtape, he addressed the Illuminati quite a few times.

Lupe Fiasco-Popular Demand

"Jay gave me a co-sign like I was roc-a-wear, but be clear im not the heir

Im the wanted fire in the earth, that means im doing dirt, spitting flames and quenching thirst.

And plus the Real God has been on my side since birth. I hope that he forgives me, I hope he I do his work-In every single verse. Now I might do a dance.

I might even jerk. Tell them ni***s dont hate. Only GOD is great, Enemy of the state."

I think Lupe Fiasco is against the Illuminati. They pushed back his album because he refused to sign the contract Atlantic records presented to him. Here's the link to him lashing out at the record company.

he's against them but he now feels trapped and feels despondent read these lyrics from his new song…he telling us to reach out to the lord Lupe Fiasco – Beautiful Lasers/Two Ways [Chorus] There’s only two ways..out…of here, ones through the door, the other's through…Me [Lupe Fiasco] Sometimes livin' in a word like this, it's pretty hard not to go insane, not pretty if you don’t comply, pretty easy if you don’t complain, stand there like you don’t feel pain, no tears in the face of defeat, pretend to the end that you don’t feel change, don’t admit it that your faith is weak, don’t say that you feel like dying, life’s hard that it feels like diamonds, go home, shit's far too gone, much too late to even feel like trying, can't understand what I’m saying, can't figure out what I’m implying, if you feel you don’t want to… Read more »

You should do an article on Lupe..follow his moves just to see how he's doing against the illuminati.

you should look at his latest twitters..where he's calling out MTV as being "illuminati's favorite network"

6 years 7 hours ago

my nigga lupe is AGAINST all the illuminati bullshit.! NO NEW WORLD ORDER

Lupe is not speaking against them. He is one of them. Hence…….. The random light flashes, symbolizing illumination. A pattern seen in many "connected" videos. The "O" in the Loser sash the little girl wears and also seen elsewhere in the video is a modified pentagram. He on a couple of occasions throws up the devil horns sign. There is also a child throwing up the devil sign at one point. And as for the topic piece of this article, its completely backwards. If you watch the video he's not knocking down the all seeing eye. It is quickly being displayed and taken down. His arm movements make it seem like he's knocking it down, but he is not. This video, along with his "Superstar" and "Dumb it Down" video reenforces the fact that he's down with the bullshit. If he wasn't he wouldn't be flashing devil signs and throwing… Read more »

Anything for a few ratings nowadays… this is low intellegence mumble being passed off as rap art. Lupe needs to hit the books and study so he can see the light. Do you folks really want to take a step back in time when religious mania ruled the land? The Illuminati were the ones that carried the light of truth when all the other monkeys believed the world was flat. Without the pursuit of truth we would still be living in a society that endorsed slavery and hung innocent workers. Lupe needs to consider both sides of the debate.

It shows how much little we know… how little our conciousness is. Any faith outside yourself is known as "religious mania" you can tell me something is an apple but that doesnt explain its origin. Do you have a brain? yes…. do you see it? NO!…. so dont doubt the creator of all.

Never doubt who made the sun moon & stars

For those who make necklaces with jewels & cars.

-Miss Red.

I think Lupe is definitely speaking against them.

His record label is shelving his newest album. He is a very popular artist, and proven to sell lots of records.

Why wouldn't they release his album???

I love the site. i love reading everyones take one things. i tend to agree with most all Vigilants articles. look into it for yourself, so YOU CAN SEE. i didn't even know who lupe was, but the article turned me on to him. got almost all his music ( a bunch ) and my own opinion. He's a LIGHT through the darkness! the guys for real! Check him out he's lagit!

YES!! he is so much inspiration for artists like me who speak truth in the darkness.. let there be light!

Rev T

I'm not sure, Vigilant. I have to see more of Lupe and pay attention. I think he could just be acting as an antithesis, if that makes sense. After watching I'm beaming, some of the symbology, in my perspective could be deemed pro-Illuminati. I am open to ither suggestions, but I for one looked at hand signals and listened to his lyrics. Lupe has a way with words. I would hope that he is not signed to them, but the industry is a monster. Anyway, if you have any more info or other references that I can check, holler back.

Apres Ski

TO Skegee:

When you finished watching the EXTERMINATION on YouTube, look up & watch, "Obama Deception" and you'll get even more about the Illuminati & Bilderberg Group & how they're all connected.

The music business isn't what you think it is and people are tired of being told what to do by these people. People want their freedom and the Illuminati won't let musicians have their freedom until they've done the dirty work of the Illuminati . . .

lol. ive seen that. a very good documentary, glad u posted it. >> this is a link id viewed a few years ago, one of many sites that explains the relationship between ancient mysteries, kabalism, gnosticism, templars, rosicrucians, and illumunati/freemasonry. the whole NWO shabang. lots of charts, symbols, and termanology as well

Enemy of the State

He not in it!! listening to his musis opened my eyes!!!….id still b blind if it wont for him

Conspiacy Realist

I'm glad you did this VC I love it… I've been asking about Lupe for a while…. He does have his dark music that one can only question but for the most part this is his usual message…. He's slick… He's not as "out there" as Tupac was… Pac said Killuminati and they Killed him…. Lupe is more suttle…. and he's giving the antidote the same way they give the poison is the way I see it… That's why he's never number 1 on any chart…. They are trying to silence him without death…

Lupe is against it. He is always speaking truth to power. That's precisely why he hasn't blown up as much as his talent would allow him to. You got someone like Drake who is giving all kinds of props when he can't even touch Lupe. It's only because Lupe stands for the truth and they want to keep him silent. But I rolls with him all day.

I follow these discussion with an re-newed, avid interest.

My grand-niece is now in my charge and her cultural influences and tates are at this momenet in time, a matter of intense mystification to this geriatric Victrola-cranking woman

The back-and-forth of the vibrant and energized discussion brings to mind an old English expression my dear Mother utilized whenever she was unclear as to the motives of someone.

"Could it be that he runs with the hounds and hides with the hares.'

This may be true of the young gentleman 'rapper' you refer to in great length

Excellent work to all invloved

lupe is not with illuminati, you will understand if you watch and listen to his song dumb it down

I feel that Lupe is against the illuminati, he wants to educate instead of dumb down. That is the reason why his album keeps getting pushed back and he has publicly said he will make one more album then quit. Although he is probably under contract, so this might not be possible.

i have the belief that whatever organization lupe fiasco has infiltrated, he was conscience and always had an anarchist motive. on food & liquor, the one and only song he made with jay-z is called "pressure". think about it. pressure on lupe, maybe? listen to the chorus and tell me who it is that will take the pressure off of him.. PRESSURE f/ jay-z Yeah, uhh And so it seems that I'm, sewing jeans ((( CONSTRUCTING SOMETHING GREATER THAN HIM ))) And, 1st and 15 is just a sewing machine So I, cut the pattern and I, sew in seams ((( PUT HIS WORK IN.. DO HIS PART ))) And, button in this hustling then publically I'm Buddy Lee ((( A DOLL ))) There's no bustin them and cuffing them is like ushering in the regime, they want me to make Prince pants ((( REGIME..? ))) But I withstand, I… Read more »

"a little BIG in the waist, TWO POCKet on the back"

"a little BIG(Notorious B.I.G.) on the waist, TWO POCK(Tupac)et on the back"

A reference to 2 of the most influencial rappers how also happened to have been killed by unknown assalents. makes you think hmm..

If him -or other celebrities- speaks up against Illuminati, why is he still here? I mean, I thought Illuminati sort of wipe out everyone who stands against them?

lupe fiasco used to be a follower of the system till he realized what he was doing is wrong…..he understood how the system works and how the media control is affecting the people….he's not a mason anymore in fact all his recent songs talking against the N.W.O and the illuminati….he became deep in lyrics trying to wake up the people who became blind..and dats why they aint giving him a release date for his new album….

I don't think he'd be famous if he wasn't in the illuminati circle. Also, in both those pictures of him only one eye is visible. Coincidence?