George Soros: Working for World Government and World Currency

George Soros is a Hungarian-American financier, a prominent member of the world’s elite, who is an important actor in the shaping of a New World Order. This former member of the Board of Directors of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) has supported and funded numerous organizations and policies enabling globalization. He has funded Obama’s campaign and regularly visits the White House to ensure that his policies are being followed (which are in accordance with David Rockefeller’s).

The conference he is holding from April 8th to April 11th at Bretton Woods aims to discuss the “Reorganizing the world order” which  “will need to extend beyond the financial system”. Here’s an article on the subject from AFP.

SOROS CONVENES ‘BRETTON WOODS II’

Internationalist billionaire George Soros is holding his international conference April 8 to April 11 at Bretton Woods, N.H., the noted birthplace of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund, where he plans to “rearrange the entire financial order,” as he noted in a November 2009 article in The Japan Times Online.

This “Bretton Woods II” comes along just as the Trilateral Commission will be meeting at the same time in Washington, D.C. With an apparent goal of creating nothing less than a new global economy, Soros is spending $50 million in New Hampshire to bring together up to 200 academic, business and government policy leaders under his Institute for New Economic Thinking (INET).

As AFP goes to press, the attendees are to include ex-Fed Chairman Paul Volcker, former British Prime Minister Gordon Brown and World Bank executive and Nobel Prize winner in economics Joseph Stiglitz.
The conference is slated for the Mount Washington Hotel, site of the historic 1944 Bretton Woods conference, which established the post-World War II international financial architecture.

Soros chose this site because he expects his proposed reforms to be as radical as those promoted by British economist John Maynard Keynes, the much-praised “genius” of the original Bretton Woods project.

Keynesian economics have been portrayed as a cure to the Western world’s postwar devastation, in that governments were liberated of money creation restrictions imposed by the gold standard, even while global financiers controlled much of the world’s gold like they do now. Governments, under the new paradigm after the war, were encouraged to promote economic growth and macroeconomic stability by creating more debt-based money for everything that ailed the economy—debt that has brought most of the world’s economies to the brink of bankruptcy.

Now Soros comes along as the new Keynes to save the day by proposing another miracle solution to our problems, couched in lofty doublespeak such as “reform,” “cooperation” and “equal participation.” Soros is proposing the end of sovereignty as we know it.

“Reorganizing the world order will need to extend beyond the financial system,” Soros wrote in his opinion piece.

Soros is saying that a washed-up America should be replaced by a world government with a global currency under UN rule. He also advocates that China should be top dog while we play second fiddle. What Soros doesn’t say is that two decades of outsourcing U.S. industry, opening the borders and bankrupting the economy with pointless wars and other debacles have been intentionally orchestrated so that now international bankers can tell the world the system is broken and that the individuals who broke it need to show us how to fix it.

Georgy Schwartz, aka George Soros, is a Hungarian Jew who has been described as anti-God, anti-family and anti-American. By his own admission he even helped confiscate the homes of fellow Jews in Hungary in 1944.

Soros made his first billion as a currency speculator in 1992 by shorting the British pound and causing misery to millions of hardworking British citizens. He went on to cause the 1999 Russiagate scandal, almost collapsing the Russian economy. It was described as “one of the greatest social robberies in human history.”

He did the same to Thailand and Malaysia in 1997, causing the Asian financial crisis of that time. Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad called him “a villain and a moron,” while Thailand’s PM referred to him as “Dracula.” He also helped dismantle Yugoslavia and caused major trouble in Japan, Indonesia, Georgia, Ukraine and Burma by raiding their economies.

Soros also fosters cultural degeneracy by supporting abortion rights, atheism, drug legalization, sex education, euthanasia, feminism, gun control, globalization, mass immigration, gay marriage etc. Soros funded Barack Obama’s campaign and often visits the White House.

At 81, taking down America appears to be his final challenge. “The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States. The time has come for a very serious adjustment,” he said.

90 Comments on "George Soros: Working for World Government and World Currency"

Boss
1 year 9 months ago

Just throwing in my 2 cents here, but ol georgie poo declared that he "owned" the democratic party.
Essentially he owns America right now and it explains the anti American agenda that is being pushed by the left wingers. You can't have a strong free America and a new world order

IllektroBarbie
5 years 22 hours ago
I also found small bits of this article that don't ring true with what I've read about this Soros guy. From what I've read, he doesn't advocate China's takeover of the economic power but warns that that is the direction the world is heading. Granted most of the things I've read about him are most likely propoganda to paint him in a good light. That being said my father is a pretty fanatical critic of Soros and has shown me lists of all the companies he owns or has control over and it was pretty frightening. Dad's convinced he's the… Read more »
tryingtodecipher
5 years 1 day ago
Can I just point out a glaring and seemingly purposeful attempt at misinformation in the quoted article on this page. "In an interview with Steve Kroft of 60 Minutes he said 1944 was the best year of his life. Asked by Kroft if he felt any remorse, he answered, “No, not at all; I rather enjoyed it.” “No feelings of guilt?” asked Kroft. “No,” answered Soros, “only feelings of power.”" The above transcript is simply not true, while I don't wish to be defending someone like George Soros without knowing who he truly is, I think more people need to… Read more »
Trent
"Soros also fosters cultural degeneracy by supporting abortion rights, atheism, drug legalization, sex education, euthanasia, feminism, gun control, globalization, mass immigration, gay marriage etc." Well…… I don't see how that is cultural degeneracy. >Women should have the right to choose. >I'm an atheist and I consider myself moral. And I personally think much of the Bible is immoral. >What is wrong with educating children about sex? They're bound to have it sometime and we don't want unwanted pregnancies. >People should be able to choose if they want to end their lives if they're in extreme pain and are going to… Read more »
Cody

Ok i dont like this guy but what is the problem with a world currency and world economy? specialization is great. although, buying local is easier sustainable….America does it best. We will fight those chinese till the very end, and by end i mean when jesus comes. So we will never go away.

Ed Meyer
EVERYTHING IS FINE"…. These are the words that both your Liberal government and most media outlets are telling you… So….Lets take a look shall we? Just remember…..Everything Is Fine. We have riots and unrest all over Africa ,the Middle East and Europe…..We are currently engaged in 3 mainstream military conflicts, while many more loom on the near horizon….(Israel, North Korea, Yemen, Iran, Turkey, etc.) Not even mentioning the unrest being cultured by the left RIGHT HERE ON OUR OWN SOIL! But…… "Everything is fine". Gasoline is about to pass the $4 a gallon mark, with no sign of any abatement… Read more »
Norbert

Are you kidding me? How is this degeneracy?! What freaking conservative moron wrote this?

Truthfinder

cease with the Astrology talk.ok the elites study it but thats doesnt mean we should.its paganism your not to mold yourself into anything of this world or the heavens besides YHWH(yAHWEH) WHICH IS GOD AND THE SON YAHUWSHUA.

flips
Well to answer your question. I stopped watching popular TV for the most part. It is usually hitting against all the major religions- focusing on scandals, hypocrisy, and flaws of a few and overgeneralizing them to book or religion as a whole. The only thing that is not attacked on most shows is New Age stuff which is always pushed at the end with Disney Happy ever resolution, or you have the dark empty ending ending like "Law and Order" meant to question or ridicule humanity and religion (not everytime but enough to see a common theme). There is a… Read more »
flips

oops, that was supposed to be a reply to "haha says . ."

haha

got it

maria
Interesting article – George Soros does seem like a profiteering vampire. Unfortunately the end of the supporting article lets itself down when it refers to feminism, anti abortion- rights etc as cultural degeneracy. when millions of women world wide are being abused, killed and raped and do not receive equal wages as men for the same work – how can anyone call that degeneracy? I agree that some of the elite agendas social engineering agendas are suspect but that must not let us be blind to human rights and justice. Surely, despite globalisation, we are still trying to be understanding… Read more »
awood929

…As a lesbian feminist who believes in abortion rights to an extent and doesn't see negativity in sex education or atheism the second to last paragraph really caught me off guard…degeneracy? Seriously? I found the article very informative and interesting but that was just…I don't even know what to say to that.

Emili
"I always thought America had freedom of religion, which includes a lack thereof." Atheism isn't "not believing". It's believing there IS no God – it's denying it. There's a difference 😛 I would say it could be concidered negative since it's not scientifically proven? But there's noone saying you're not free to be an atheist. I concider myself to be agnostic, because even though I have a hard time believing in a deity, I'm very openminded(I hope) and if I "see the light", I'll probably convert to theism right away lol I concider the existance God to neither be proven… Read more »
Jennette

How does wanting to be treated like an equal human being equate to leeching the worlds wealth?
You are wrong, so yes I will correct you.
Feminism is not at all different from gender equality. In fact that's pretty much it's definition.
I don't see how having more strong powerful women automatically means that there will be more weak stupid men. They must have been stupid and weak to begin with if another gender being strong and intelligent threatens them.

awood929

The main goal of feminism is for empowerment of women and social equality. The "stupid weak man" thing is a common misconception about the view and goals of feminism. Actually its funny because the women who see men as lesser and claim to be feminists really are not feminists at all and are pretty much what make people think of feminism negatively. In reality they are just sexist themselves.

And that's my random feminist tangent haha.

Because he and his ilk are above the law.

Phoenix

Why, at the end of the article, are "feminism" and "atheism" states as if they are negative or culturally degenerate?

Though some feminists are extreme, there's nothing wrong with wanting to be an empowered female…after the whole world tries to keep you down and all.

So I wonder sometimes if we're fighting for freedom or if it's just two sides fighting for control by their beliefs…

joanna

Please research how the Rothschils funded The Women liberal movement…… why have the mother at home raising the children when they could be paying taxes too……? some very interesting articles about this subject on Youtube

joanna

Rothschilds ..

fizzer

I agree Phoenix, I am not religious and I guess I would be considered and Atheist but I am still against a NWO and One World Government. And what is degenerate about homosexuality? Or marijuana for that matter?

vig jr.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with marijuana. NOTHING.

vig jr.

I'm not anti-gay, but homosexuals CANNOT reproduce. Elitists favor this, in order to keep the population down. Homosexuality is clearly being promoted, through music and t.v. Now we have celebrities such as Christina Aguilera and Jennifer Lopez, painting their male children's fingernails and toes. I now understand why elders say "What is the world coming to?"

trustthelord

Glenn Beck out out a lot of information on this guy. I know he catches a lot of flack from people but he knows his stuff. Thanks for the article VC

MARS

Why is he a free man??????

theseeker

I am tired of this old piece of sh*t, György Soros.

Oz

Currency for a one world government perhaps? ThE happy 666 tweet by Gaga is in regards to founder of Satans Church, Anton Levay, born 1930 April 11.

theseeker

Finally someone explained the date. Thanks.

greymatter

What an evil and wicked man. In other words, this guy is a Jewish (or ZIONIST) Nazi.

vig jr.

Glenn Beck and VC make many of the same correlations and conclusions. Beck's show will be missed.

greymatter
True, but BECK ripps everything off of the internet (without giving sources or credit), and then directs you to the wrong boogie man. Everything he talks about has been written 10+ years before them, and yet he doesn't direct anyone to those sources. He is a stooge or a gatekeeper, who will probably lead people through the wrong door and have them fighting the wrong people for the sake of keeping the masses distracted. Plus, he is on Rupert Murdoch's FOX NEWS channel which is the biggest corporate SHILL and ZIONIST/illuminati network in the history of television. Do you think… Read more »
vig jr.

If Beck were to TOTALLY let the "cat out of the bag", he wouldn't have been on the air as long as he was.

I never understood how Beck was so evil vs the next CT, yeah he may be a mason and most probably are, but I happen to like some masons. Sure he has said a few off the wall things, but who hasn't ? but him & VC discuss the same things, only Beck gets to them first. What you should have said was "Beck does not bring up fema camps & 9-11…" all things that can not be proven, all hearsay ! He has more of a historical, real life POV, and there is nothing wrong with that. The rest… Read more »
Sad World

someone pls enlighten me… how does he corrupt and destroy other countries economy, like russia, malaysia, japan and so on? he has so much power that he was able to leech the country's economy?

Raphael
Not directly. He infiltrates his people at the highest economical levels in almost every country. It is harder to do so in countries where he cannot disguise them as ordinary natives because of the obvious racial differences (like in China, India, Japan, etc.). But in Caucasian or black countries this is as easy as pie. For example in Russia he had this guy, Mikhail Khodorkovsky (himself a Zionist Jew) who became almost overnight the wealthiest man in Russia (16th on Forbes) by owning the biggest petroleum company in that country (Yukos). Good thing Russians are not idiots and they put… Read more »
Kiri

Putin is partially Jew. I can remember if his mother or is it his father who is Jew.

Slyfer7

With so many people waking up. Will these things we predict REALLY happen. I can walk around my school now and so many people know about these things. I had a shirt with lady gaga on it and the lunch lady (THE FREAKIN' LUNCH LADY) asked me if I knew that Lady Gaga was apart of a secret society. It slapped me in the face. People are waking up and waking up fast.

George Soros is the scum of the earth – a demon in a suit.

Kiri

So true. And the funny bit is he's described as philanthropist.

Megadeth

Send us Afghans to Israel and i swear we will conquer it in 10 hours or less the whole country something Arabs cannot do.

Megajoke

Look, I shouldn't reply to this, but I can't help it: a modern offensive war is different from fighting in the caves and between the bushes.

sean
From what I hear, his wife is quite the character as well. The sad part about it, they supposedly have Obama and the White House on lock smh ! George is also the main reason why Glenn Beck, who puts Soros on blast on almost a daily basis, is going off the air. From the few articles I did read, Soros spent millions of dollars to get him off air ! I don't know how true it is, but I do know GB, puts all his business out there ( where he spends his money, organizations he fund, his communications… Read more »