Apparently displeased with this article from MTV, Lupe Fiasco spoke his mind on Twitter about the network on October 21st. All I can say is: I couldn’t agree more.
Oh snap…MTV (illuminati’s favorite network) back on the attack…why can’t y’all just chill out? Salacious banality @ the speed of light? I think I’ve been very good natured with you. I personally know several employees of your company. You guys know me as well. I’m confused. Where is the true music journalism??? where is Suchin?!! What happened? Where are the honest critiques of cultural expression? For it’s not about being RIGHT it’s about being HOT. Fame over self-awareness and virtue. Hedonism over self respect. Celebrity over cerebral. A destroying force in our culture and society just like rest of the useless vapid spectacles that pour out of our tv’s and radios.
What are we supposed to be learning from you? What is your point? Do you have a point beyond corporate sponsored distraction? Your a materialistic shell of your former self that can only identify with celebrity pageantry and instant gratification. Corporate garbage pushing plastic lifestyles and wasteful, destructive behavior into the brains of the youth of the world. So when your relevance thins in2 a whisper & the stock price collapses and you have 2 come 2 grips with the mess you made. I’ll be here 4 ya. We’ll be here. With hands full of baby powder 2 smack some sense back into your body & a warm shoulder to cry on. We want the REAL MTV back!
- Pride month to go full swing on June 1st
- Man Teaches Police Dowsing Witching To Find Corpses.
- Technology That Automatically Slows Your Car Down Could Make Speed Limit Signs Redundant
- ROSÉ From the Group BLACKPINK: Multi June 2022 Korea ELLE Covers
- ‘Smart Device’ Covid Test Sends Data Directly To CDC & Other Federal or State Agencies
- MOON KNIGHT mini-series posters
- Artwork in Lobby of WEF May 3, 2022