Despite the Doom and Gloom Part III: My 2013 Holiday Message

Dec 24th, 2013 | Category: Vigilant Reports | 238 comments

leadholiday2

At the beginning of 2013, I told myself: “This year should be interesting”. Well, I was wrong. The word “interesting” was not an appropriate word to describe 2013, even if it was meant sarcastically. Looking back at the events that happened this year, the best word I can think of is “foul”. 2013 started in the aftermath of the Sandy Hook shooting and things only got fouler.

In 2013, the world discovered the mind-boggling extent of government surveillance by the NSA. Mainstream news reported what “alternative” news were reporting for years: The NSA is an ever-expanding, Big Brotherish monster that collects and archives the personal data of all U.S. citizens, and pretty much everyone else too. Although these revelations did not cause much visible outrage, it was a gigantic cold shower that fell on freedom-loving people across the world. Everything that “paranoid conspiracy theorists” were claiming was true – and then some. Faith in freedom and democracy is fading like the ink on the Bill of Rights.

In order to forget these depressing facts, the masses turned to mind-numbing entertainment, the same way a wounded person turns to pain-numbing medication. And who was the most influential figure in the entertainment world this year? Miley Cyrus. Yup. That’s how foul 2013 was. Damn Hannah-Montana-turned-MK-sex-kitten was the most influential person in entertainment. But there were plenty of other events that proved that the elite Agenda is becoming too obvious to ignore.

Throughout the year, I attempted to decode and analyze the various events, videos, movies, and images that were thrown at us by mass media. By analyzing specific bits of media, I try to highlight their inherent manipulation and to help readers paint a much broader picture of what is happening in the world. Mass media is propaganda – but it is not trying to sell you on an ideology or a political view. It goes much deeper than that. It is about affecting the mind, the body, and the soul. It is about turning humanity into a debased, confused, and malleable mass of lost souls. It is about exposing and desensitizing minds to foul aberrations. It is about selling demoralization disguised as empowerment. It is about turning disgusting things such as pedophilia into something normal. It is about making you scared, insecure and unsatisfied. In short, mass media is poison. And that poison is everywhere.

“Damn VC, your holiday message is depressing :(“

I’m sorry. I really am. But even if my assessment is depressing, I am not depressed. And you shouldn’t be neither. Why? Because, although everything I described is horrible, it is all the result of a fake, artificial creation. The goal of mass media is to amplify things to create the illusion of importance. It is meant to manipulate and it works best when the subjects do not even realize that they are being manipulated. But we do know. Vigilant citizens around the world know that this is all just noise, meaningless noise meant to disrupt our thought process. Thankfully, we can shut that noise off and banish it from our minds.

Just because something is communicated to us doesn’t mean we need to accept it. In fact, we don’t even need to listen to it. The System needs us to exist, but we don’t need it. Furthermore, as we recognize the foulness of the System, we must be wise enough not to “feed” it further with our fear, anger, or hate. For our own sake, we must turn our backs to it completely and head towards what is true and pure. We must devote our lives to the things that make us happy, healthy, and complete. As I try to point out every year, we are made to enjoy nature, the company of our loved ones, and to stimulate our minds.

This year again, I’d like to thank all of you for your incredible support. Thank you for taking the time to read my articles; Thank you for commenting on every article; Thank you for sending me heart-warming messages, symbolic pics, and interesting links; Thank you for submitting articles in the VC Community and thank you for spreading the word. We are making a difference and the world is taking notice. Happy holidays to you and yours.

Sincerely,
VC

COMMENTS

Please note that the comments are moderated and that all spam, insults, proselytizing and hate speech will be removed.

238 Comments to “Despite the Doom and Gloom Part III: My 2013 Holiday Message”

1. Ken says:

Amen brother! Happy Holidays to all!

• shannon says:

Thank you, VC. I love your site.

• JesusFreak says:

I've been reading VC for over a year now and never stopped to thank you for remaining bold and for putting forth the truth. It's the truth that sets us free from the captivity of this world system. Continue on!

• AmberMakitos says:

my bf's aunt just got Fiat 500 Hatchback only from working part-time off a home computer. have a peek at this site……… cash2.us

• lingling says:

Has anyone been to Jonathan klecks sight, only jesus will set you free he is real whether you deny the truth or not. Let him in god bless you all

2. Mantrell says:

I am not a full believer in all of this (atheist), but your page has been one of my favorites in my entire 17 years on the internet. You're intelligent, concise, and display things in a way I cannot deny. You do it with humor (I laughed so hard when I recognize internet memes and language), brains, and heart.

From a mostly skeptic – thank you for what you do!

I hope 2014 is considerably less 'interesting' than 2013, but I doubt it will be.

• Edward says:

I agree with you, I live when VC takes things with a pinch of humour. It's really original and makes everything less depressing.

• Harper says:

The thing I take to heart most from VC…you may not be a believer, but there are people that are. I may not believe in Satan, but that does not mean there are not Satanists out there practicing some really nasty stuff. It doesn't have to be about black magic…raping and abusing chidren goes beyond religion. The people in the power positions of the media have also over a century worth of research into mind control. Based on science, these folks are influencing masses of people.
      Check out Aldous Huxley's Brave New World Revisited if you have not done so yet. It's a great essay.

3. LittleVg says:

Thanks for keeping our eyes open, VG

4. Jesusfreak says:

Amen it's like what John Lennon says "governments know how to handle anarchy but they have no idea on how to deal with peace"

The only way you're going to survive these things is having Christ as your lord and the Holy Spirit guiding you cause I tell you now this war isn't physical it's spiritual.

• Terrien says:

Amen!!!

• sittingcoffin says:

The real Jesus wants no part of your worship and the Holy Spirit plays a great game of good cop, bad cop for your soul with the rest of the etheric beings (ie Satan, fallen angels, etc). Same gods that have always been around, different names slightly different games.

We do not come here to worship anything.

• jeff says:

"I'm ready for christs return now google x have now made the mark of the beast look up the Motorola tattoo. The enemy is raging war and the 7 year countdown has begun. "

The what tattoo?

• Lolo says:

Stop promoting your religion on here, claiming it is the "only way." That's against the rules of this site, thanks!

5. Avery says:

Thank you so much VC, you've really opened my eyes these last couple years. I see the signs everywhere and I'm rebelling against it. Not with violence but with the truth.

6. Anthony says:

..good stuff..as usual…keep up the great work..

7. vuvu says:

It can't be closer from the truth!

Merry X-mas to you and congrats for the amazing work

8. Ray says:

Thank you so much. Words cannot describe how appreciative I am of all the work you've done.

9. maz says:

Have a merry christmas and happy new year everyone. Maz xx

10. amaryllis says:

Have a good holiday too Mr Vigilant – your talent is unsurpassed and your voice is clearly heard by many within this vast, impersonal cyber world.

11. ChrisNajar says:

Vigilant, thank you so much for your amazing work.

I came to this page by coincidence one day, I was looking for info about the Illuminati and ended up reading your analysis of "Umbrella" by Rihanna. I was so impressed and curiosity made me visit your page constantly.

I have become aware of many weird symbols and things in TV ads, movies, publicity and the like; I truly believe that your contribution has made a deep difference. And as you might also know, your work is quoted by many people who expose the Illuminati too. Truly you have touched the fibers of many people who want to know the truth, because as the Bible says, "Truth will make us free".

Unfortunately, things will not get better. On the contrary, things will worsen every day. Not that I want to assume the pessimist attitude for the upcoming 2014; but we all know that all this crap of the Illuminati, brain washing, symbolism and media manipulation is only paving the way for the coming of the New World Order, embodied by Antichrist himself. Yes, New World Order is a reality and even though the Bible does not mention this chaos with the term 'NWO', there is definitely a very dark world government commanded by Antichrist. Thank God that the Bible also shows us that God will take care of His people and will destroy all of His enemies, one by one. God's eternal kingdom will rule on the new earth and new heavens; forever and ever!

There is hope people, there is hope. But many evil things are yet to come…

Meanwhile, I will continue to read your articles and share them with as many people as I can. As long as we have some light and awareness, we'll be o.k.

Thanks a lot for your efforts, time and passion VC. Happy Holidays for you and your family :-)

• graewulf73 says:

My sentiments exactly bro. Them that know the truth…shine on!

• Susan says:

I agree with everything you wrote and I love this site as well. I have been reading articles on this site for the last 2 years and have had my eyes open so much.

12. Halo says:

Happy holidays and keep the enlightenment coming.

13. Baby Vigilant says:

Hi VC.
    I was 14 when I first discovered your website :) For the past 3 years, you have taught me so much about this sinister world we live in – I am forever telling my friends and family about the latest article you have posted!
    Thank you for enlightening me – your articles are always so beautifully written and I get great joy from knowing that not everybody in this world are oblivious sheeple.
    Keep the faith people! Have a joyous Christmas and a happy New Year!
    x

• ohjustlovely says:

started at 13 :) 4 years ago during my finals, i found vc and the industry exposed and iv been weird ever since.
      i may have only gotten 42% that year but it troubles me how shallow my "smart" peers pool of conversation is.
      it troubles me even more how there are thousands of us 96 ish kids "waking" up to this stuff. No info that trickles down to us is by coincidence. maybe its a method of weeding out the conscious, but iv seen trippier people…

i dont know.. it troubles me… how many of us there are….
      i feel like there is a huge deception here that none of us can see.

WHAT IF OUR BRAINS ARE JELLY?

sorry.
      but do you remember the freaky cartoons we used to watch? the animation was sooo gruesome. I still remember Rockos Modern World and its crudity. its soo fucked up guys. i cant make sense of anything. and it feels like a lot of us are on auto pilot, but that could just be my circle of friends
      catdog? courage the cowardly dog? they were desensitizing us with "sick" imagery. I remember random scenes where things coudve been shown cutely but were exaggerated in animation and sound. Yuck. Like Cat licking a mans skin, or Dog chewing on tennis balls. Why on earth would they do this?

• wakenlight says:

You need to find like minded friends like yourself. Otherwise your sheeple artificial friends will further alienate you. You obviously have out grown them. It's great that you are aware but don't get too overwhelmed and consumed and forget to live! Sometimes its better to have a break from the TV and computer and get back to nature, enjoying gods creations. It seems the more technology is thrown our way, the more disconnected we have become as a species. Notice children are more interested in computer games than going for a walk in forest or garden? However, don't let this *matrix* get the better of you. You tube the band John Butler Trio. They have some wonderful uplifting songs you can listen to. Revolution and Better Than are 2 great songs to listen to. Just throwing you some light… :)

14. English Rose says:

We lack proper heros for our children, (this does not mean sports stars) as parents, we must be heros and heroines for the next generation. We must lead by example in what we say and do. We need an army of warriors of the light…because a battle is coming to us very soon..

15. Open Your Eyes Love says:

Brilliant message, as always. Thanks for everything, VC.

16. Monique says:

Happy Holidays, VC!

• Meeee says:

Yes! I must say you've been a help unfolding these mysterious ways of manipulation which are really so obvious now that I am awake! I appreciate your courage to speak the truth in a time as this! Your work is credible and you always support your information with real proof. For that I Thankyou! Keep up the great work until the rooster comes callin of I know what I mean! GOD BLESS! Happy Holidays!

17. Cathy says:

WOW, thank you!

Extremely uplifting and empowering…just what we all need t hear right now.

LOVED THIS, a total 'lightbulb moment' : 'The System needs us to exist, but we don’t need it'

EXACTLY!!!

IF more people realised this, the better so much would be.

Thank you also for another great year of interpretation of the mind numbing programming we are continuing to be subjected to, but with the help of sites like yours, all this is becoming more and more transparent and thus, 'they' have less and less effect.

I have ended the year concentrating on the stuff that is uplifting and important to me and less on the other stuff that is all pantomime, drama and lies.

Happy end of 2013.

18. Delahunte says:

"Those in power fear those that are not corruptible, not buy-able, not brainwash-able, and not scare-able."

Very well said. We just need to stay the course and stay vigilant. Happy Holidays everyone.

Take care.

19. Truth & Light says:

Peace on earth despite evil vile revolting men's agenda of gloom and doom

20. Lorena says:

Very well said. It gives me great comfort that there are so many others who see the media contrivances and what is behind them. I am not depressed either. It can be depressing at first, but then you realize that the big booming voice is really just an ugly little dude behind a curtain, well, it can almost be funny. Almost.

21. afroditi says:

Thank you VC!!
    Thanks God there's someone out there who reveals the TRUTH!!!
    Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!!!!! :)

22. Tdawg says:

Well put VC! Thanks for this website.Your insight is valuable and your goal in waking up more and more of the masses to the truthfulness of the media and government corruption is done so well! I'm interested to see what 2014 brings. Merry Christmas and may God bless you and everyone throughout this New Year!

23. Syrus says:

VC's such a cool blog. :)

24. Lisa Jo says:

Thanks, VC! I couldn't agree with you more.

25. Susan L. says:

Merry Christmas to VC and fellow readers. May God bless us all (even the atheists) and keep us safe!

26. a3_ says:

I love you, VC!!! You stimulate my mind. Thanks for a great article. The first 4 paragraphs were depressing but you ended with a bang. Thank you so much for taking time to write this message. I've tuned out the garbage and focused my mind on productive things. Thanks again.

27. James Decker says:

Thank you vc for your hard work on lighting The darkness on all of this current evil that is upon us.

28. Willie says:

Thank you, VC.
    This website is a whiff of fresh air in the middle of such confusion.

29. dogg says:

I appreciate your articles and photos, and look forward to each and every one. Great work.

30. tarcisio marx says:

Aqui no brasil muita chuva.
    Um bom ano a voces, mais um ano si informando de longe
    Feliz natal,feliz tudo

31. Chelle C. says:

32. Momo says:

this is such a deep and positive message… thanks for all ur great articles vc.

33. popeye7 says:

Thank you VC for your commentary…. I believe we are heading into a period of an economic boom… Good for mankind physically, but not so good, for the most part spiritually… It can certainly give us a false sense of security when things are going good from a economic standpoint… Especially if one bases their happiness on the material… Those who are believers in Christ Jesus need to see this deception for it has caused many to stumble… For those who think that the bible is a fraud, well, it has been 100 percent accurate in its prophetic declarations over the centuries… Before we end this age we will be subject to a world that will be lead by a dictator that will reflect mankind's character as a whole…

The Word of God declares this man to be the beast or man of sin… He will stand for everything that is the direct opposite of God all in the name of freedom… There has been a movement over the last few centuries to redefine what liberty truly is… This mindset has been propagated by none other the enemy of mankind Lucifer or Satan…

One thing that we have to understand is that without God there is no love… There is only lust… For He is love, and defines it in every way… Thus the reason why the enemy of mankind has been utilizing the tools of technology in order to spread vileness, and sin in order to bring mankind into a mindset that is opposed to our Creator, and everything that He stands for… For the practice of sin is key to Lucifer's success, and we see that indeed mankind has fallen for his devices on a grand scale… Not all of course have for there are those of us who see the devil's diabolical plan to enslave mankind through the transgressing of God's commandments…

With that being said, we need the Spirit of God fully in us in order to wage what is a spiritual battle.. For we do not fight against principalities of the flesh… The reality is that the spirit world is what controls mankind… We must ask ourselves which spirit controls the spirit that each and every human being has within themselves as God has ordained?…

• StaceyD says:

Had an argument with a family member today over "demons and spiritual warfare being BS". It was annoying and frustrating and really brought me down. Thank you for this comment. I feel better knowing I stood up for truth and that there are others who do the same.

• wakenlight says:

Don't despair StaceyD, you obviously are more consciously aware of what is going on in this life. Too many people are brainwashed by the illusion, they fail to think critically and question things they are told. The sad part is they can't see or hear the truth when it's right in front of them. Their mindset has been poisoned. Any kind of truth sounds alien to them. P.S Maybe if you have this conversation again you may wish to mention that western civilization was founded on positive Christian values and now that is actively being plundered. Look what is happening to our western societies today? Children are not being taught or encouraged to learn the basic Christian values anymore. Sometimes when arguing a point it is far more effective to ask a thought provoking question, one that begs to be answered! That way you hopefully get them thinking and you are planting the seed without them thinking you are trying to convince them of your (calm) argument. Good luck with this.

• Lolo says:

The United States of America was absolutely NOT founded on christian anything. The Founding Fathers were not christian and most of the actually despised it. This country was founded to escape religious persecution, so sad that some Christians make false claims, just like you have.

• bobbieb says:

the reply to stacey cites 'Western' not american civilisation. Look at history before the late arrival of american founding whatever and see the base for systems such as westminster parliament and royal reigns based on interpretation of christian ideals. i am not saying they are perfected christian ideals only that they were interpreted that way at that time and have endured for a fairly long time

• Lolo says:

Separation of Church and State was invented by our Founding Fathers for a reason. Of COURSE children aren't being taught "basic christian values." If you want that, enroll them in a Christian school, or teach your children yourself.

You people are all about religion ruling everything…..but what if another religion tried to do the same. Would you let Muslims make our laws for us? Of course not! THEN you would care about separation of church and state!!

34. haligrits says:

VC, I really appreciate all of your research and articles on the workings of our brain-washing system. You have made me much more aware and in addition to the discernment the Holy Spirit gives me, the facts you present make it easier to step back and see things as they really are. I particularly enjoy Sinister Sites. I've forwarded some of those to family members. Yes, it's negative, and depressing, but I would rather walk in the Light, with knowledge, than to live in ignorance and darkness. So, thank you, Vigilant Citizen, and to you and your family a blessed, Happy Christmas. May God keep us and protect us in 2014!

35. julie says:

You have brought clarity & support, though your work. Thank you♡

36. sushieq says:

What a great wrap-up for 2013–I, too, am glad to see the tail end of this year finally pass by. Many dark plots are becoming exposed to the light, and there will only be more to come. Time draws short, and urgency is quickening on both sides.

In the face of the battle that is mounting between Good and Evil, VC's counsel to fight with uncompromising righteousness is inspired, nothing short of sublime. Believers and non-believers alike should take those words to heart and apply them in practice. If we are prepared both physically and spiritually (especially spiritually), we have nothing to fear from any enemy. To think, we will soon have the singularly unique opportunity to test our mettle and prove our courage and fortitude in the face of a furious opponent, the likes of which has been prophesied of through the ages. It will be the challenge of a lifetime, one of mythological proportions!

The youngsters, especially, have a tough row to hoe. They have not been adequately prepared (if at all), and now they must prepare themselves. I pray they heed VC's advice. You must know who you are and what you stand for, and be willing and prepared to die for it if it comes to that. Have faith that God is on the side of righteousness, and with Him, anything can be accomplished. Before this is all over, perhaps there will be some new Believers yet!

Happy New Year to my brothers and sisters in REBELLION THROUGH UNCOMPROMISING RIGHTEOUSNESS!

• Tracyhaynes says:

How beautifly stated, sushieq. It's the response I would have written! God is merciful. If we believers will do our part, God will bless us and as you stated 'make many new believers' too! It's an exciting time. It will call for great sacrifice, most likely, but it will all be worth it. God bless you and VC as well.
      TLH

37. exposeemasap says:

Thank you VC for taking the time to do the research that you do it is much appreciated. Keep showing us the truth and hopefully one day the industry will be fully expose to the masses.

38. curl says:

Amen VC! you and your site are such blessing… what an eye opener! I wish you a very Merry Christmas and may God richly bless you this coming year and beyond!

39. TAMARARAAAA says:

You are wonderful

40. newheavenonearth says:

There is a tree, beyond the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. It is the tree of life! If you eat of this tree, protected by the cherubim and seraphim so only the righteous may eat (those in right relationship to All, including the Most High) and you will find Life and Life Abundant, fullness of Joy, perfect peace, perfect love that casts out all fear and perfect Harmony! Yeshua the HaMashiach said, "I am food indeed. I am drink indeed" All the illusion and delusion of evil and good were cursed on the tree over 2000 years ago. The "world" was overcome; in Christ you may have shalom or peace beyond understanding! Knowledge puffs up, but Love transforms and brings us to the tree of life to transcend duality and brings the immanence of the Spirit of God, the Holy Spirit to incarnate into our body temple and make it holy. It transfigures the body, transforms the mind and transmutes the heart. It opens our spiritual perception so we can see as Christ sees and hear Abba Father as Yeshua heard him. "Our Father in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven." Love your enemies and there will be no more enemies! Eat of the tree of Life and the delusory illusions of good and evil will melt like the sun hitting a mist! Merry Christ Mas to all and to ALL a great night!!!

• Lolo says:

Not everyone here shares your religion, please try to remember that.

• Riddle says:

But he still has a right to express his thoughts if he wants.. I personally don't necessarily 'share' his religion either, have no religion really, but I found his post uplifting… just saying

41. Robert says:

Yep – we don't buy their propaganda and they don't like it. In the end though they lose eternally. Love wins out always and all the time!!!

42. Unplugged says:

"True rebels live the life they believe is right, no matter the consequences."
    – I've found, through personal experience this year, that we have to be careful about that. Most definitely true but in this world, when it comes to living life according to what is believed to be right, it's asking for disaster. There are too many, brainwashed as they are, that believe what the System gives them is right. Already, society has made accommodation for this, steadily changing laws and what is understood as the societal norm (degrading it instead of progressing it) to appease said groups of people. And while I know the increase I'm speaking of won't happen during this falling away as we move toward the coming in of the fulness of the Gentiles, I always hope more people come to realize that life is all about honoring God with our thoughts, lives and actions.

As a side note, I was watching some trailers yesterday for the movies coming out in 2014. We have "Transcendence," "Jupiter Ascending," "I, Frankenstein" (anyone remember I, Pet Goat II?), "The Legend of Hercules," "X-Men: Days of Future Past," "Welcome to Yesterday," "Divergent," "Pompeii," "RoboCop," and "Captain America: The Winter Soldier"…. among many others. I hope you're able to check them out, VC. Especially the first one. 2014 will be… interesting lol

In the meantime, thank you so much for all of your hard work VC. May the Lord bless you and yours always! May He bless and protect all of us in the coming days, and may those who are lost, are in need, and cry out for Him find comfort in His truth and presence. I pray you and all of your readers have a wonderful holiday and a great New Year. :)

• sittingcoffin says:

I compromised and went to see Grudge Match for Christmas. I cried during the trailers because they were soooooo agenda laden. It did not warm my heart when someone said "Hallelujah" after the trailer for "Son of God" played.

• wakenlight says:

Sittingcoffin, you have nothing to fear, its those evil bastards that should be scared, for their victory will be short lived.

• amaryllis says:

I agree with you re the first point. We live in a world of multidisciplinary committees with their collectivist power; the direction of which is largely determined by those who rule the roost within internal hierarchies. Increasingly, corporate governance involves a nexus of quasi-autonomous non-governmental organisations performing governmental roles in our lives. We cannot buy back the freedom we relinquished at the altar of Trump, Milken, Boesky, Thatcher; our right has gone forever. Take on the system at your peril, it is too much to fathom for most people and like any economist worth their salt should tell you (though they never will), the tradeoff between living (and dying) for your ideals and accepting your subservience to the system becomes real ever earlier on in life.

43. Angela says:

Thank you for your site and hope you have a blessed Holiday !

44. Willie says:

Yeah, the mainstream media entrapped us in this shit since Edward Bernays started his nazi inspired "experiments", almost 100 year ago. Almost a century we've been poisoned by mainstream media, now it's time to detox… people are already in the slow process of waking up. Long live to alternative media, long live VC and many others which are helping us opening our eyes! FUCK THE PRESStitutes!

CHEERS EVERYONE!

45. Pow says:

This world is fading away but our soul will live on for eternity. Put your faith and trust in Jesus Christ and believe that He died for your sins and rose again to give us eternal life. There is hope in the Lord Jesus and if you are an atheist, you have no hope. Humble yourself and believe.
    Sometimes I feel like fainting watching how the world is going but at least I know that when I die, I will be in heaven.

• Lolo says:

Stop insulting people who do not share your religion. Perhaps YOU should humble YOURSELF instead of assuming you have all the magical answers and will be the only one "saved." Do you really think your god would want you running around the Internet telling atheists they have no hope? No, he/she probably wouldn't like rudeness.

You do not have more value or more worth than an atheist. We are all people.

46. jack says:

You are the best. Thank you.

47. Rafael says:

Thank you very much for all the work you've done! Happy holidays and may God protect and bless us all!!

48. QuietLight says:

Thank you Vigilant-C for your thought provoking articles and analysis. May you continue to bring us awareness and intelligence in an often distracted and chaotic world. We do appreciate your brilliant work. It has been an eye-opener for me on so many levels. I hope you continue to do justice to what is truly right in this, oftentimes, cold and callous world. Love and peace to everyone this Holiday Season. May God Bless you all.

49. mercy says:

I really love you Vc, I don't think I would have been this aware of things happening around us, if it wasn't for u. Now I just need to receive the holyspirit, and walk in the spirit. For me I always say, its better to be on the ark, and find out it didn't rain, than for me to be outside the ark, and get drowned. (In relation to the faith in christianity)
    Muah, a very merry christmas to u VC, and maybe the Lord protect you, keep you, strengthen you, and bless you, even with knowledge

50. Spiritual Eyes says:

Thank you for your countless hours of devotion in helping to remind and enlighten us of the deception and corruption behind made media which is controlled by the Illuminati agenda. It is good to be educated about what is really going on behind the glitz and what they only want us to see. We know better, and VC…..you play such an important role in spreading the knowledge. And for that I thank you.

Here's to many more years of easily cracking the nonsensical codes of the industry!! They are powerless because we are knowledgeable, wise, fearless trailblazers ready and willing to open up the eyes of anyone who asks!

51. BlueBeauty says:

Thanks VC ! Happy Holidays :D

52. Glen Pedersen says:

thanks VC. Truth is unfolding in many areas so quickly over the last 5 to 20 years and it's only going to speed up more. The biggest thing I think I learned on the internet is about the rules of interpretation of Daniel & Revelation. It has messed me up with what I have always thought but when I gave it a chance to have the Bible begin to deliver and not give up the story of the history justifies the future history aka prophecy. Check out wake-up.org and see for your self. As jack Nicholson said in that movie with Tom cruise "You want the truth…….YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH". All the best to you and all that view your information all year long.

• Halo says:

Watch room 237 on Net-flicks it talks about Stanley Kubrick and his desperate quest to warn the whole world of the lies that control us.

• Nikki says:

Glen – Thank you for recommending wake-up.org. I just read through it and it is fascinating to hear how God's calendar is accurate throughout history and gives us a timeline of what is to come and Christ's return. The reading would be too heavy for many, but for those of us interested in learning about the timing of end-times prophecy, it's fascinating and a fresh perspective which addresses some of the questions and concerns I've had with some other perspectives. His conclusions appear to be in close correlation with the information presented on theopenscroll.blogspot.com (please check it out if you haven't already, there's a huge archive of various info, usually in agreement with VC) which suggests that we are very close to the rise of the NWO and Christ's return – stay strong and Hallelujah!

53. Halo says:

No truth is depressing to me ,we all need to look at things in a realistic manner. Fantasy is the adversaries trick to keep us from repenting from our deeds to stave off the judgement that will come if those called by the Father's name do not repent. So fear not, for the fear of men brings a snare , fear of the Father brings wisdom.

54. A.L. says:

Great to know it's not just me. Thanks VC, love your work! Merry Christmas and I still hope it will be a happy new year :-)

55. Rosella says:

Fantastic work as always

Merry Christmas VC :)

56. JKimball says:

The government may fear a Vigilant Citizen more than a random guy with a gun. But you know what they fear more than a Vigilant Citizen? A Vigilant Citizen with a gun. You are a shining example of why the first amendment is so important. Don't underestimate the importance of the second amendment. It is widely held to be true that the pen is mightier than the sword. But there is a point when that little saying is just obviously not true.

• 1234 says:

" si hablamos de matar mis palabras matan" (if we talk about killing my words kills)
      lyrics from the song "Matador" by Los Fabulosos Cadillacs ( is an ska band from latinamerica)

57. Sarahnp says:

VC, thank you for your enlightening work and perseverance. Joy to you and to the rest of the VC community.

58. OooLaLa says:

Thank you for a very informative website. I look forward to many more of your articles. Can't wait to see what you have in store for 2014. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU VC and to everyone!

59. killuminati says:

I really appreciate this, keep up the good work in 2014 VC
    dosnt matter how depressing it might get in the next years …the Truth is whats important…
    AND WORTH FIGHTING FOR.

The True Rebel reminds me of ghandi or.. Jesus..

60. Alexa says:

Thanks for all the hard work! Happy Holidays! I hope to read more interesting articles in the future.

61. tamantha says:

Happy holidays everyone and stay vigilant.

62. javiau says:

Merry Christmas and F#uck to all those "secret" society who trying to corrupt the world…They want to prepare the antichrist system…sorry but SATAN NEVER WIN!

63. peepod says:

you are welcome vc!!! know it!!

64. choose2know says:

I want to wish you a Blessed Christmas and also to thank you for your contribution. Your blog is helping to lift the blinders the media attempt to place upon our eyes. Your work is so insightful and I am always interested in everything you post, finding it relevant and revealing. Please continue in the coming year. I'd also like to thank your other reader with whom I feel a kinship and find reassurance in this good company.

• Alex vdB says:

Absolutely perfect VC!!

"Furthermore, as we recognize the foulness of the System, we must be wise enough not to “feed” it further with our fear, anger, or hate."—–

The secret of Achilles and Paracelsus. And the word "feed" is quite revealing for those who have eyes to see. As Prodigy recently said, "“This negativity I speak of is an actual living entity that uses us as food. We must sever ties with it in order to see things for what they really are. This negative energy is created and harnessed by the Illuminati secret government and they will make you spread this energy without you even knowing it."

And this:

"True rebels live the life they believe is right, no matter the consequences. Those in power do not fear some random person with a weapon. They can easily control that. Those in power fear those that are not corruptible, not buy-able, not brainwash-able, and not scare-able. And that is what being a Vigilant Citizen is all about."

Amen!!!!!! Exactly!! Laugh at them!! That's what worries them… That's why the entire Matrix is being designed to harvest as much fear and every other lower impulse as possible.

Thank you so much for all you do. Merry CHRISTmas!!

65. mak3m3u9 says:

VC,

You're awesome. Thank you for your work. This quote, "In a world that wants us to be angry, bitter, selfish and vile, I realized that the truest form of rebellion is uncompromising righteousness." really touched me and I feel a strength within when I think about what it means.

It reminds me of a quote that Bob Marley had said after he got shot. "The people that are making this world worse don't take a day off, how can I?" We must fight, be true to ourselves and what we believe in, and stay pure-hearted and kind. :)

Thank you again and keep it up!

Staying strong,
    Sarah

66. lisa says:

"True rebels live the life they believe is right, no matter the consequences."
    Beautifully said. Thanks VC for your insightful articles and positive message. :)

67. Holden says:

I, as some have also mentioned, stumbled upon your website while researching elite societies. After reading just one article, my mind was blown wide open. Thank you for pulling the wool back from my eyes, as well as countless others. May we all one day see the truth. Mad love, VC!

68. Arielle LaBelle says:

Merry Christmas VC! I can't ask God to bless you people because it is already the case; in fact, you are the one blessing us, the Vigilant Readers, with your perspectives and remarks about our surroundings. Thank you for raising awareness, and for helping us understand that we not 'defect' or 'crazy'; we are "Truthers" as AC360 labelled us; people who look beyond what manipulators show us, people who scrutinize and analyses with such pleasure and patience, and my favorite part, people who don't swallow trash because we have a mind of our own. Thank you for the truth, and for encouraging us to keep such an attitude of courage and free-thinking.

69. Green eyes says:

<3 Thank you VC for this inspiring message and for all you've done this year! Happy hollidays!

70. Lisa says:

Thank you so much for what you do for me and so many others. God Bless you!

71. Anna says:

Happy holidays and long life!

72. Chance says:

keep spreading the truth!

73. stp says:

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

74. mike says:

75. tiffany says:

"And in despair, I bowed my head, 'there is no peace on earth,' I said. For hate is strong and mocks the song of peace on earth good will to men. Then pealed the bells more loud and deep, 'God is not dead, nor doth He sleep; the wrong shall fail, the right prevail with peace on earth good will to men.'"

76. talya2312 says:

How about less focus on the doom and gloom and more focus on the positive. I believe in The Universe. And I believe that each year my life gets better. I could care less about what anyone thinks about my beliefs. But whatever you focus on grows. Let us all try to make 2014 a positive year. Happy Holidays. :)

77. DeniseD says:

Merry Xmas :)

78. Kenneth Odei says:

Hi VC, Thanks a lot for your articles revealing the truth about this sinister world and the mass media. I'm glad that people have realised the truth and are careful of what they feed into the brains or watch. I have got three words for elite group:THEY CAN'T WIN! because the supreme God, Jehovah reigns and watches over our souls.Thanks once again and keep up the good work!

79. Rantor says:

We are not blind to the evils of this world but have faith in the things to come. For the light shall overcome the darkness and the Christ shall free us from our bondage. Merry Christmas!

80. FRW55 says:

Thank you for such an uplifting exhortation; love the encouragement to live righteous instead of rebellious. This article is like a lit candle in a dark world. God Bless you & your work! Merry Christmas…Jesus lives!

81. Melissa says:

my favorite part about your website is the lack of angry and hateful comments that you find everywhere else on the internet! just thanks and appreciation for showing us what you see and allowing us to be a part of this community. so beautiful!

82. Kepha says:

In order for evil to succeed, a righteous man sits by and does nothing…

83. jana s says:

Thank u vc. Been following u since 2011. I've learned alot

84. jana s says:

Merry Christmas to u too

85. Sarah says:

Thank you for running one of the best sites out there that sheds light on what's truly happening in the world. A friend linked me to this site when I began "waking up" and I have been a loyal follower since. Many of the movies or music videos I've seen and shook my head at are soon featured here with a thorough analysis. Knowing that there's a group of people out there who are wise to the crap being jammed down society's collective throat comforts me.

86. Craig says:

Happy Holidays Vigilant Citizen, keep up the good work and the amazing articles. The truth is an alarming but neccesary thing. Its too bad not enough people listen but the ranks are growing. Between you and Mark Dice I have reason to smile this year!

PEACE

87. 1234 says:

Thank you VC for your hard work; i like the way you express your ideas in your articles.

happy holidays everyone :)

88. catsmeow says:

Thank you VC! I love your website and message. You are doing great things to open peoples eyes and wake them up. You are exactly what the world needs more of. You have found your purpose in life. Keep fighting for us! You make the world a better place.

89. Halo says:

By the way new years is not in the dead of winter its in the spring, when all the new growth springs fourth!! Remember scripture says the adversary will change times and seasons…

90. Tzefanyah says:

Many thanks, VC! I have followed your site faithfully for the last few years — it is a staple in my "truth" diet. Your insights are amazing, and your work is doing humanity a service. I appreciate your timely and encouraging words — just what I needed to hear. Blessings and shalom…

91. Rachael says:

Well said, as usual.

"Just because something is communicated to us doesn’t mean we need to accept it."

It's great to know sometimes that I'm not alone in thinking these things. Happy holidays VC and the community!

92. DeAngelo says:

Amazing article. U r one cool sum bitch dude. I will b forever grateful for the knowledge and point of views u provide on a regular basis. Keep it up. U r a hero and a true role model. U just gotta work a little harder if u wanna catch up with Miley. !!LOL!! Jk Have a Merry Christmas

93. bean Head says:

Thank You for the words of encouragement there is many sentence's here that are Quote worthy! I am not depressed and your message is not depressing! I am a VC and Proud!!!

94. stefhany says:

Thank you for another year of great articles and insight. Keep it up!

95. Melchizedek says:

thanks VC

96. Jesyka says:

Happy holidays VC, you've helped me a lot this year and made me smarter and more aware, I appreciate it :) Cheers to you!

97. Steve says:

Respect

98. Anderson Moshi says:

99. LisaGalacticWalker says:

LOVED your holiday message! Always vigilant here!
    Thank You, Vigilant Citizen!

100. Creole Baby says:

"The System needs us to exist, but we don’t need it."
    Love when you said that!!

101. Mick says:

Illegitimi non carborundum. Have a happy new year, VC. And thank you for this wonderful website. Your work is vital.

102. mzprincess says:

Thx VC!! Keep it up! I especially love the part about the pe do ph lia U r so true. They want it to be normal. It's time for a change! That's why Michael Jackson loved children so much because he knew what the industry and those in power had in mind for the innocent little ones. He couldn't save them all but he did fight in his own way with his messages in his songs. They tried to paint him as the bad one. Thx VC for your messages!!!!!! Children are the future! Let them be children and grow up slowly and carefully without all of this mass manipulation and disgusting "normals" trying to be forced on them.

103. Susan says:

Hi VC:

Your comment:

"I believe that a true rebel does not run the streets with a weapon yelling stuff. True rebels live the life they believe is right, no matter the consequences. Those in power do not fear some random person with a weapon. They can easily control that. Those in power fear those that are not corruptible, not buy-able, not brainwash-able, and not scare-able. And that is what being a Vigilant Citizen is all about"

should be right up there with all the great quotes by Mark Twain, et al.

2013 has been a year of awakening me to this truth you so aptly described above. It is better to do what is right in God's eyes rather than man's…….especially when evil communists are in charge of our "govern-mental system". Grow your own food, avoid fluoridated water, GMOs, chemicals, wake others up, take care of your own health, seek alternative free energy, love and do everything you can to teach others about the evilness of the war machine and above all share the message of God sending His only Son to suffer judgment in our place so we can truly be free..

104. Susan says:

To Glen,

Wake-up.org is quackery. Who could come up with this guy's interpretation on his/her own? Rather look at Jesus's own words as to what He tells us will happen to the various churches in Revelation 2-3. Plain and simple.

105. naisingoi says:

I have learnt a lot.I used to ask myself so many questions about life.I now understand the world.I can tell good from evil.I used to envy rihana..Jay-Z..beyonce..usher..etc now I PITY them.I used to dream of being in the limelight ..now I want to live my simple happy life.I love my life more because I'm free.presidents the world over and the world elite are imprisoned and chained by the dark world.Be happy with the freedom you have.once you lose it you lose you. Thanks VC

106. noire says:

Hi :)
    I just wanted to say this is one of the few sites where I actually enjoy reading the comments section. Over this break, I've been on different sites astonished on how so many people still have their eye(s) closed. The comments are sickening! Anyway, I want to know why there are so many ads on this site now? Should I be alarmed?

107. Suzimm says:

"In this day and age, I believe that a true rebel does not run the streets with a weapon yelling stuff. True rebels live the life they believe is right, no matter the consequences. Those in power do not fear some random person with a weapon. They can easily control that. Those in power fear those that are not corruptible, not buy-able, not brainwash-able, and not scare-able. And that is what being a Vigilant Citizen is all about."

I love this…thank you.

108. EJ Cato says:

I just lost my job as a nurse for standing up for my beliefs & refusing a flu vaccine. Your quote about being a true rebel is very inspiring. It feels good to do right when the rest of the world is wrong.

109. It'sGood4You says:

VC, I'm a long time "lurker" on your page, haven't really posted a comment before, so whoopty-do! I just wanted to say there are definitely plenty of people who are inspired with what you do on a daily basis, but they haven't shown support yet. I've been lucky enough to stumble upon your website some years ago, just after I had a personality crisis at my 1st year of college. The information I've found here has helped me put some things in perspective when I needed it most. It was terrifying, sure, but I know I see a side to this world now that many never discover. Thank you for all the amazing work you've done.

You see things in a way I can relate to (on an intellectual and intuitive level) and this Holiday Message definitely gives me confidence and calmness. It's true, "True rebels live the life they believe is right, no matter the consequences." This is the highest form of rebellion, the rebellion for righteousness, not rebellion against "evil". If only more people knew this, this world would be filled with cheerful faces and fear would slowly be forgotten. This is a world I can imagine and hope for, and people like you help build it, one step at a time. Your work and the work of other incredible people confirms the old verse "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." And that is a splendid cornerstone for a righteous life. Thank you, once more, I wish you all the best in this holiday season.

PS: I often find some interesting things you haven't covered yet, and can't help but think it would definitely fit here. Next time I see something good I'll be sure to contact you, bye ;)

• C0ckles says:

Welcome to the comments section . It took me a good year of lurking before i ever commented ….

Re; the interesting things you come across have you thought about contributing to the VC Community articles?

All the best fellow truther

110. Ms. Adventure says:

<3 that last paragraph. Thanks, VC and VCers for all of the thought-provoking, eye-opening articles and discussions. It's nice to know that there are others out there who aren't afraid to ask questions and challenge the status quo. Have a blessed holiday season and new year. May we live to see the day when love rules our lives – not symbols or systems or fears. Peace!

111. BluBoy says:

Well VC, What can I say eh?….smh – Thank You for all that you do, honestly man. You do it like no other and like I love saying, "Keep 'em Comin" lol. and also Thank You for all the users and their comments too. I'm really grateful. Merry Crimbo :-) and have a gud 'un guys……… & 2014, Here we go……

112. Alex says:

Powerful message. Well said sir. I appreciate all your fantastic work you do for the site, keep it up! :D

113. Edoardo says:

Luke 6:35

But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

114. daniel v says:

happy holidays.

love ur articles, ur ideas, interpretations and thoughts.

I agree with u. ur website is one of my favorites.

115. amber says:

This is why I keep coming back. Blessed are those with eyes to see and ears to hear. God bless you and all those who adhere as well as those yet to discover.

116. Huku says:

Hi VC, love your work – but 'happy holidays' is a bit PC for me! Merry Christmas to you and yours and God's richest Blessings for 2014.

117. SoniC says:

"Just because something is communicated to us doesn’t mean we need to accept it. In fact, we don’t even need to listen to it. The System needs us to exist, but we don’t need it." This is a profound statement which sums up your article and reminds us that the sum total of our life comes down to the choices we make.

God bless you VC and your family; you really make a difference. Make God's hedge of protection cover you and may He strengthen you in the year ahead.

118. Beverly says:

Thank you VC and happy holidays to you too. Keep doing what you do best dear. Ashame them all.

119. Mar says:

Happy Holiday to you VC. I like to read your articles. They are amazing!
    Thank you so much VC. God bless you.

Love from Indonesia

120. Lola says:

Hello VC! You always find a way to hit the right words! I also believe that doing the right thing and shutting ourselves from the influence of mass media is the answer. I feel very sorry for all artists such as Miley and Beyonce for being victims, for this is what they truly are, in my views no matter how I look at it.

On another note, maybe you can help. I have been a big fan of Ciara until recently. Her new album snippets see her dressed in clothes bearing some disturbing words. I think she sold herself out or maybe I am just being paranoid. Will you do an article on her sometime?

Many people are really affected by what the media throws at them and some do not even realise what it is until it is too late. Keep spreading the good word and I will keep sharing your work with friends and loved ones.

Thank you for your effort.

Happy Holidays to you

121. Tournesol says:

Santa Claus is like the Elite. He lives in the sky, we are below him. He brings us material gifts, when we've been nice and good. When we don't go after him for his behavior.

The christmas tree is like a triangle, a pyramid in our living rooms. One idea for everybody. Really, Christmas is about worshipping the Elite.

They are children.
    We are slaves.

I don't want to be a slave anymore.

122. cns says:

Can someone please dissect the Kim K new Birkin bag from Kayne. It would be funny if it weren't so demonic.

123. Willie says:

Despite the doom and gloom, i've a suggestion for VC.
    I think 2014 will be a key year, some drastic social changes are imminently occurring. So, how about VC post some edifying articles, some positive procedures that people can use in their personal and social lives? Something like Activist Post and other sites do. I bet VC have plenty of good tips and all sort of positive conducts to teach.

Don't get me wrong, is just a suggestion!

• javiau says:

I had that idea since long time ago. Because it is dangerous always show the problem, understand the meaning of many videos or pictures but at the same time never find the way to fight back against that "destructive and alienate culture". Hope VC will do that in the new year of 2014.
      Be passive is be part of the problem. we want to be part of the solution, I believe.

124. Felix says:

VC for President!

125. Nemo254 says:

Please do an article on why if you ask Siri "What day is July 27, 2014?" She answers "Sunday (Opening Gates of Hades)

126. LADYT814 says:

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!!! THANK YOU VC FOR BEING FEARLESS AN KEEPING US INFORMED!!!!!!!

127. Molly says:

Did anyone see the new samsung galaxy ad? One eyed symbolism everywhere. It's strange how blatant it is nowadays.

• Lola says:

On my Street, i have three beauty spa lounges and all their ads feature a model with her right eye closed….then I ask myself «really? Is that all they got?» they are getting really desperate.

We should keep fighting and maybe make it with VC' s tips as proposed by Willie.

128. Andrea says:

God Bless you and thank you for sharing this very enlightening post. It was. Interesting how you put as obvious as it is I never tought of it that way….how the entertainment is numbing us to the disasters all around us. Happy holidays to you to! You are definitely sending a good message out there. I'm not depressed and I have a light in me that is brighter than ever. I won't let them steal that away!

129. Teresa says:

Thanks for your interesting articles, I always love reading them. Here's to 2014! (I wonder what is next…)

130. Eyes wide open says:

VC, can you do an article on the movie Elysium? Its FILLED with symbolism and id love to read you pick it apart!

131. tenzin says:

Happy Holidays vigilant citizens : )
    Have a safe and awake 2014.

132. October says:

Love this post! Even tho I feel I somehow missed part 1 & 2 so I'll have to go looking for them, lol, this is exactly how I feel in my heart and I am so glad to know that more of us flock to the same page! Keep up your work in shedding light on more and more ppl, I love what is happening here : )

133. SamVuee says:

Well said VC, you pretty much summed up everything that I've been thinking about just like everybody else here. I probably would be expecting something similar in the new year

134. tim h says:

Right on VC. Everyone in the western world should read that.

135. graewulf73 says:

Keep up the great work that you do Mr VC, I enjoy your email notifications.

136. Misty says:

Merry Christmas and hope new year will be better for all of us! thank you for keeping up your site and for all the awesome, intelligent articles. It's really nice having site like this online. I wish you many more years of work! :)

137. Sanat Toma' says:

The Question is what year will Lucifer quit hiding behind his puppets and just have an outrageous coming out in a Terry Richardson photo shoot.

138. christine says:

Dear VC, thank you for this informative site. Thank you for all the hard work that goes into researching and composing each article. I really look forward to your angle on the issues you cover.
    I've been visiting your site for the past 3 years and you never fail to deliver. I just wanted to say keep up the excellent work, I appreciate each analogy be it spotm, a viral vid or movie.
    I am from South Africa and when I first started visiting this site I thought damn them americans are crazy but then I started seeing fellow South Africans on this site, The Parlortones, Oscar Pistorius , Die Antwoord and recently Candice Swanepoel from Decembers spotm and I'm realising that this NWO desensitising brain washing illuminati shit is real and they mean business which is rather scary.
    But hey all I can do is stay strong and vigilant and spread the word no matter how crazy my peers think I am.
    Again thank you VC….much love!
    Happy holidays

P.S: do you think you could look into whether our beloved ex president Mr.Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela had anything to do with freemasonary?

• Willie says:

Hi, Chris!
      About your "PS", yeah – i thought about that too. i'm sure that they kept Mandela alive all those years for a reason. We all know what happens with people who speaks the truth out loud, and fights for justice. They've all been killed. So, about Mandela, maybe some hidden agenda kept him alive, for some reason. Not unworthy his remarkable work and his emblematic figure, but we know how things work in the big scheme.

139. ReimondX says:

>>In a world that wants us to be angry, bitter, selfish and vile, I realized that the truest form of rebellion is uncompromising righteousness. In this day and age, I believe that a true rebel does not run the streets with a weapon yelling stuff. True rebels live the life they believe is right, no matter the consequences. Those in power do not fear some random person with a weapon. They can easily control that. Those in power fear those that are not corruptible, not buy-able, not brainwash-able, and not scare-able. And that is what being a Vigilant Citizen is all about.

I concur wholeheartedly. Thanks for VC for voicing your thoughts on the truth.

140. Louisa says:

Beautifully said!!!!! What a perfect way to sum up the year!!!!!!! Greatest wishes to you and yours!!! I look forward to keeping my eyes wide open in the following years :)

141. Tiffaine says:

Thank you VC!

Wish you a great holidays season, and my best wishes for 2014 :-)

142. DmndNThaRough says:

Thanks, VC

Happy Holidays and God Bless…

143. Olivia says:

This website has been an inspiration with all the knowledge that you bring to us. I always check this website for the "accurate" news. I admit that sometimes I can get a little depressed. It's disheartening to know that people don't care to acknowledge what's right in front of them. However, this site has also been a reminder that I am not alone. It's nice to read people's opinions and other knowledge gathered about different subjects. We have this nice little VC community here. :) Merry Christmas to you all! If there is one thing that is very important, it's spend time with your loved ones for the new year and remember the good things that you have in life and what humanity is all about. What's coming is big but don't forget that turning a blind eye only makes you just as bad. In times of trouble one must help their neighbor or else we lost all remnants of our humanity.

144. Andy says:

Look at all this love here! Happy holidays everyone and vc!

145. Donni Ka says:

VC, thank you for the great work exposing the TRUTH ! Hope more and more people open their eyes and souls for the knowledge, which is hidden.. EVERYWHERE. And as i observe – thats happening. We are pushed to live in a grid of paradox and duality, so it depends on us to make an effort and overcome this separation. I wish every human being on the world to realize his fears and turn them into a creative power.

Best wishes from Bulgaria.

PS: Regarding NYE and all of the gregorian/masonic "under the dome" sh-t we are sunk into..

Hey folks, noticing something in GOOGLE`s logo today ? I laughed so hard.

• tps says:

nice one, you're so observant!!!

• Donni Ka says:

Thank you !

Some more I realized is how the digits of 0 and 1 are "caged" in the pyramid: 01 is the mirror reflection of 10, and thats the number of human spiritual perfection as we know. Thats why 9/11 is so important by its esoteric numerological meaning – because 10 is stuck between them without possibility to manifest itself.

Alsooo see how the 2 ( II -> 11 again and again) is doing the "as above, so below" thing.

So soft hints. :D

146. tsp says:

A happy New Year to all!

147. Kundalini Rising says:

Very well said VC, thank you for your articles throughout the years! Happy New Year:)

148. Ral D says:

(Put a diety in what u believe, if u do so) and receive blessings. If u dont believe in anything at all wake up and look around to your beloved ones and theres the greatest deepest And meaningful secret ever… love

149. Molly says:

well said VC n keep up the good work x big love xxx

150. Marozia says:

We love you, VC. You keep our eyes and our minds open.
    Keep up the good work.
    Can't wait for the new year and the new articles.

151. Claire Vorster says:

Thanks for everything VC. You rock!

152. RedSharpie says:

Let's hope that this year won't have such an impact on society. And that no one else joins the Illuminati train ride or the 27 club. Best holiday wishes to everyone on this site.

153. Jen says:

Thank you for all you do! Keep up the wonderful work in the year to come and may you be blessed with health, love and happiness in 2014.

154. Yered says:

I saw this movie called "Beyond the black rainbow",
    there is a lot of things going on there. VC, I hope you could talk about it.

155. Emmanuel Laflamme says:

Keep up the good work!

156. Deb says:

Do you ever worry that they might do something to you? Because you are a mouthpiece to expose the illuminati for what they are? I just wondered…

157. ImaniFaith_ says:

Thank you for spreading your knowledge unto us. Not being afraid to speak out and encouraging us and informing us

158. Craig Stephens says:

Thank you you Vigilant Citizen for bringing the truth to the unsuspecting masses. I hope that this new year brings you more knowledge that you'd be willing to impart to the rest of us. It takes a lot of strength and fortitude to do what you do and I appreciate it a great deal. I believe that knowledge is power and you've certainly brought plenty to the table to digest this year. Thank You!

Two Pieces of Interesting TidBits

1: KE$HA has recently checked herself into rehab for an EATING disorder. I believe there is a LOT more going on than an eating disorder when your own mother dresses up as a phallus and hops around on stage. I mean WHO DOES THAT?

2: Vox Populi Methods of Manipulation is and EXCELLENT documentary. Check it Out.

Happy New Year All…….May God have mercy on all of us.

159. Lolo says:

I absolutely love this site. It teaches me and I really respect VCs writing. When I love a site I usually scroll to the bottom and participate in, or at least read, the comments. However, the comments on this site I usually avoid as much as possible. If you are a christian (or any religion, but Christians certainly are the loudest) that is wonderful for you, and I am glad you feel you have all the answers and will be the only ones who are "saved." But this is not a Christian site. Not everyone shares your views. The comments people leave here lead me to believe most people are reading completely different stories than I am! And before anyone comments and says, " But VC is a mystic christian!" So what. He also asks all not to post for or against any religion. That's not what this site is about.

160. noor says:

people need to step up and stop SAYING THEY ARE ELITE, because by doing this, we ourselves are giving them power and acknowledging that there is someone above us. aside from "mass media" the first thing we need to realize is how to control our emotions. when we control our emotions, we can stop them from seeping through the things we see everyday that influence our thoughts subliminally. this may not be something everyone can accomplish, and that's why the second thing we need to do is have a resistance because all of this "mass media" odge podge revolves around capitalism, economics, your taxes, your money, and control. they do not care for anything but that and will take your children even if that's what it takes. there needs to be resistance with that, and then we can sit around on media websites analyzing images in music videos. i believe everything you say here to an extent, but i feel like you emphasize on it too much and not the systematic ways it has been set up.

161. tiff says:

thanks VC.. give us an insight of holy grail by jayz and justine timberlake..thankyou.

162. mandm says:

Don't know if its been posted on here already, but a report on the Sandy Hook school shooting was released recently, right around the Christmas/New Year period. Regardless of the true nature of the events that took place, I find the timing of this report suspicious – being hidden by other news (particularly here in the UK, can't speak for elsewhere) – so just wanted to point it out, in case others have missed it, as I almost did.

163. Slim says:

God bless you!

164. Roberta says:

"The truest form of rebellion is uncomprimised righteousness" you said nothing but the truth and the truth shall set us all free

165. noor says:

a form of manipulation they instill is to acknowledge that the ones who are doing this are "elite". they are instilling a sense of inferiority in others, a false sense of inferiority to keep them below.

166. DivineMatrix says:

BRAVO! Man your words on this end of year post are so profound!

Before I found your site I had been sensing over the last two years that the media "propaganda" machine had gone into some kind of crazy overdrive…to me it seemed there was an "agenda" that was different from past years. The blatant "satanic, occult " imagery is in your face everywhere. Yet so many seem to not see it labeling it trendy or just conspiracy hype… but for me the sense that something was going on simply persisted.

I had been reading elsewhere about the whole "one eye.. Illuminati" thing with skepticism because others present the topic with such irrationality. Then I stumbled unto your site last year and the pieces of the puzzle came together. Your ability to analyse the symbols and to simply present the facts logically is what's kept me coming back.

All I can say is that your end of year comment here is the most concise summary of the TRUTH of the REALITY of what is happening on this planet. THIS>>>> "It is about affecting the mind, the body, and the soul. It is about turning humanity into a debased, confused, and malleable mass of lost souls. It is about exposing and desensitizing minds to foul aberrations. It is about selling demoralization disguised as empowerment. It is about turning disgusting things such as pedophilia into something normal. It is about making you scared, insecure and unsatisfied. In short, mass media is poison. And that poison is everywhere." This comment is sooo perfect in its accuracy. It is the perfect response to those who say.. Yeh so what? This IS the answer to that question ..this is why it matters what you choose to FEED your mind.

I want to thank you most for is that not only do give profound clarity on what is really happening you provide the solution…>>> THIS >>>> "In a world that wants us to be angry, bitter, selfish and vile, I realized that the truest form of rebellion is uncompromising righteousness. In this day and age, I believe that a true rebel does not run the streets with a weapon yelling stuff. True rebels live the life they believe is right, no matter the consequences."

Yes… the answer is UNCOMPROMISING RIGHTEOUSNESS. Thanks for opening my eyes to the truth.

167. luckylala says:

VC,

Echoing the sentiments of many, I thoroughly enjoy your articles. I especially like that there is not a trace of any agenda one way or the other. Often, those who want to educate and open our eyes to the worlds evil, do so through the means of some dogma.

I happened along your site when I was bored at work one day and decided to look up a very disturbing movie I had viewed the night before…Black Swan. I had not connected the dots like this before, but being from a religious background allowed me to reactivate a vast archive of prior knowledge. I have been a loyal follower ever since.

Blessings and prosperity are my wish for VC and your readers in 2014!

168. Rose says:

You changed my life VC. I can't thank you enough for what you've made clear to me. My first awakening was becoming a Christian; the second, understanding the symbolism and purposes of the media. Now I am free to live an aware, righteous and peaceful life. Keep doing what you're doing, and we can all make a lasting difference in the wrestle for souls on this earth.

169. hunger4truth says:

Absolutely love you VC!

170. Lucy says:

Thank you for spending the time to do this and to enlighten us.
    I am enlightened by this knowledge. I will live my life without the negative media. "As I try to point out every year, we are made to enjoy nature, the company of our loved ones, and to stimulate our minds." This quote reminds me of the Fahrenheit 451 and Clarisse McClellan who probably would say the same thing. It seem to me that our world is putting up its walls of mass media and closing off communication.

171. Danny says:

i figured this stuff out a while back but I appreciate you making something of your self and creating this message for all people to see. Remember everybody teach your children what you have learned and don't get your thought process interrupted. Nothing is set in stone, we can change the future but our children hold the key.

172. Deanna Duncan says:

I know this is late, but I thank you for this! I have been depressed over what the world has become..and evertime I turn on the radio or tv…all I hear or see is EVIL or something dealing with witchcraft! And what's up with this one eye thing? What does it mean? Anyway, I suggest we all turn to the Holy Bible, King James version for comfort. My grandmother told me to always read the Psalms when times are bad. She also used to say that she thought I'd live to see the "end."