The opening sequence of the second season Poland’s Next Top Model manages to pack in a single minute a whole lot of Illuminati mind control imagery. Not unlike Versace’s H&M ad (described in this article), the opening features a handler figure – a role played by the show’s host, supermodel Joanna Krupa. Wearing a black and white checkered dress, which becomes a Masonic checkerboard floor, the handler looks over the models, who are running around in a labyrinth and manipulates them at will. She also has control of all aspects of the labyrinth, including time (not unlike Jareth in the movie Labyrinth, analyzed here).
Based on Alice in Wonderland (of course), the sequence features countless mind control symbols and triggers including: tricky mirror reflections, “drugged” by cupcakes, butterflies, etc. In short, this sequence represents Illuminati control of the fashion industry.
- A gene-editing experiment on hamsters ended up turning them into ‘aggressive' mutants
- Worrying truth of what children are REALLY learning in Sex Education
- Laverne Cox makes history as Mattel's first-ever transgender Barbie
- The X-Files Predicted The Pandemic, The Riots & The Vaccine
- Actor Kevin Spacey charged with 4 counts of sexual assault in UK
- Robocop (1987) | Official Trailer | MGM Studios
- The Independent recommends beer made from urine for 'water shortages'