What It Takes to Become the “Upper Echelon”

Sep 16th, 2013 | Category: VC Community | 28 comments
Article submitted by: Roxy

Hip Hop’s newbie Travis $cott released a song earlier this year entitled “Upper Echelon” and unsurprisingly, in accordance to pop culture today, is fulled with elite and Satanic themes.

Who is Travis $cott?

travis_double_344055-600x300

According to wikipedia.org, $cott is KanYe West’s newest acquisition on his label G.O.O.D. Music. Not much is known, due to his youth, and inexperience in the music industry, but with his latest video, it appears that $cott has learned what it takes to be in the “Upper Echelon”.

The Video: Upper Echolon feat. T.I. and 2 Chainz

PART 1: The Prelude

Travis walks into a misty forest, past a sign welcoming him to Quintana. This is important. Before this song was released, $cott made a video prior called “Quintana”. The song’s lyrics are very misogynistic to women, but more over the video seems to something right out of hell.

travis-scott-quintana-official-music-video-pic003

Travis relishing in Hell while wearing a pentagram. Could Quintana be a synonym for Hell?

Travis continues his journey as he crosses over a small bridge and soon reaches an abandoned home with 2 Chainz standing at the door way guarded by two men, one holding a large axe, and another holding what appears to be a staff. 2 Chainz playing the part of someone already in the Upper Echelon nods to the salute given by Travis as he walks past.

Check out the Eye of Horus symbol on his chain.

After Travis strides past 2Chainz and later T.I., there is an overload of occult and Satanic symbols. Let’s try to focus on some.

More visuals and hints to prove that Quintana may be Hell. Check out the skulls and the word “PYREX” (Pyro) on each of the newcomer’s shirts. Death is being glamorized.

And finally the video starts. Yes, all that wasn’t even apart of the music video. According to Travis, it’s suppose to be a “Visual Experience”. Yeah, it’s a visual experience all right.

PART 2: The Actual Video

The video starts with the words “UPPER ECHELON” in red letters and the madness begins. The two boys “Skulls” and “Pyrex” are now humping the air (Can’t make this stuff up) next to two nearly nude women hula hooping. It seems all fun and games, until the screen panels to a man holding a teddy bear, shaking in fear, attempting to call someone to get him out of Quintana.

The screen moves on from the frightened man and on to Travis $cott who is now donning a jacket complete with an inverted cross and a pyramid with light emerging from it

It appears that $cott has been initiated

It appears that $cott has been initiated

As we continue to venture in this madness, it’s become obvious that this is some sort of gathering for the wicked. People of all different walks of life are joined together, drinking 40 ounces, on roofs and in trees, celebrating some form of evil.

When we finally meet 2 Chainz again, it appears that he was the one in charge of it all.

Check out that Freemason symbol

Check out that Freemason symbol

Finally at the end, the entire campsite is burned down (To destroy the evidence) and Travis paddles away on a boat, not wearing his Satanic jacket, looking the way he come in.

PART 3: Conclusion

This video truly demonstrates the ritualistic aspects of the elite. We’ve journeyed with a man who appeared to be one of us, become apart of the Upper Echelon and left looking like us again.

This article was submitted by a member of the VC Community. If you wish to submit an article, please visit the VC Community Page.

Tags:

COMMENTS

Please note that the comments are moderated and that all spam, insults, proselytizing and hate speech will be removed.

28 Comments to “What It Takes to Become the “Upper Echelon””

1. ZXCV says:

Good job writing this article.

2. 2cents says:

I welcome the reader's spotlight – can see really good stuff coming from this – but this article somehow sounds like a VC parody IMHO

• PrincessLuhLuh says:

save ur 2cents worth comment and applaude the revelation of truth !

• Doug says:

I agree it sounds almost like a joke or satire. Travis $cott is not influential at all to pull ANY weight, so I don't think the "illuminati" is the tad bit interested in whatever he has to offer.

• 4thDimension says:

I'm glad to see an Official Top Tier Member of the Order reply to all the squabble going on here. Please tell me more about how you know exactly what the illuminati wants from man, and what they have planned and will do in the future.

• mel says:

Yes but in order to be signed to a record label even, one has to sell their soul…Newcomer or not, he is definitely being initiated.

3. Eyes to See says:

Nice job with this article but I feel like you are only scratching the surface of the symbolism in this video. For instance, as Scott is walking into Quintana there are several owls flying around. Owls of course symbolize wisdom and enlightenment, as well as the fact that the Bohemian Grove use the owl as the logo for their club. Also, at the end of the video, after Scott has been initiated and is leaving in the boat, he is wearing the all too commonly seen white and black, dualistic/masonic suit. I know there's more that I noticed but I'm just speaking off the top of my head. Again, great work though.

• BPi says:

What's wrong with wisdom and enlightenment?

• Turn off TV says:

Also, if you notice at the start of the video as Travis passes T.I., T.I. flicks open a knife and stares Travis down. This could be a threat to never tell the secrets. It's just something I noticed. Since 2 Chains has the masonic jewelry, the gesture could have been masonic in nature. In the masonic world, if you reveal the secrets after being initiated there are consequences including having you throat, tongue and other areas cut.

4. Deezy says:

Pyrex doesn't stand for Pyro. Pyrex stands for the pyrex glassware used often in cooking crack. It was an item that was popularized during the "trap" (rapping about selling drugs) drugs segment of rap. A lot of references to whipping up crack in the pyrex.

5. Deezy says:

Pyrex is also just the name of a brand.

6. NekoP says:

7. hellopizza says:

more screenshots please

8. Jawariah says:

great job! i admire the effort. it was a great article- seemed like it was written by VC himself ;)

9. Mr.Dodger says:

Holy Shit Very satanic Indeed, Great Article, But I am curious, What does Quintana Mean?

• amaryllis says:

'The fifth' … pentagram???

• think4yrself says:

If you look at the Kabbalah Tree as a map, and turn it sideways,with the right pillar on top, you will see that the Sephirots (circles) 4 (called Mercy) and 7 (Victory) are on the positively charged pillar (Compassion). These are "heavenly" dimensions. The one in the center of the diagram is called Tiphareth, Beauty or Balance, and is # 6. It emanates from and is influenced by the interaction of the positive and negative pillars, and is thus, neutral. This is our world. (60 mins., 12/24 hrs, 12 mos., 360 days/degrees, Hebrew star, cube, cross as unfolded cube.)

On the lower, negative pillar (Judgement), you see #5 which is Gevurah, Severity, along w/# 8 Splendor. This 5th dimension is the actual location of Hell. The rapper's allusion to it as Quintana, is most likely a combo of bragging, giving thanks/props to his masters and declaring his allegiance, similar to what we see in every other "music" video. Maybe that's what they actually call it; perhaps some of you insiders can confirm. (Next thing you know some celeb will name their baby that!)

I think that part of the majick used in these circles involves travelling back & forth between these realms, either mentally/spiritually or maybe even physically. That place, Gevurah or Quintana, is like a base of operations for the demons & powers who are infiltrating our world. (pentagrams are gateways btwn here and there.)

10. Roxy says:

Hi you guys! I'm happy to see my article surfaced! I'm very new to this and, yes I just scratched the surface and in time, I shall improve. I just wanted to "test this out".

Thank you to VC for giving me a some shine, and enlightening us.

11. Saby says:

I did see this video before and I've listened to his music. His music is very dark almost gothic. Anyway, You have a very well written article, I hope to see more of your work.

12. Jessica says:

I still can't stand that everyone directly relates this to religion

13. disgruntled says:

There's a song called Upper Echelon by Talib Kweli as well. In his version, he actually speaks out against this BS. I seriously think they went and made a song with the same exact name to debase Kweli's version. If you go searching "upper echelon" in google the first link used to be Talib's song about oppression. Its now been replaced by this dollar sign name butt-crap.

/Sigh

14. Petra says:

I used to be part of the "Echelon" – as in the 30 Seconds to mars "fans-club" (although people from the Echelon get really pissed when they refer to them as such). It was sort of silly because I was 14 and wanted to belong somewhere. They were 'ranks', if you were good enough, you became part of the official Echelon of your respective country. That meant: giving out flyers, voting in every single video award, etcetera. If not, you just belonged to the Mars Army.
    At some point the band seemed fishy to me, the lyrics stopped being an "awesome mistery" and started being profound stuff that I really don't think people are aware of. Jared Leto IS a fishy dude, after all. The music stopped being appealing to me. Now I look back and I think the Echelon was a frigging cult. Sometimes they even said that themselves.

Anyways. I'm really surprised there aren't any articles on the band, their videos and lyrics. It all screams NWO and Illuminati.

15. Allan A. Blanco says:

there is nothing wrong with bloging this typa post. In the end you will never know until you search and look for those satanic cults behind your conspiracy. Unfortunately most that find what they wanted will be disappointed and stuck within a illusion. perceiving instead of having a concept. following instead of being self leaders, and forgeting to find out the logic behind why you make your decisions.