Prophetic Pillars on St. John the Divine Cathedral?

Apr 13th, 2011 | Category: Sinister Sites | 138 comments

One of the first articles published on this site was Sinister Sites – St. John the Divine Cathedral, where I’ve described the building’s occult symbolism and its role in the United Nations’ efforts to push a single world religion. Probably the most shocking part of that article was the pictures of the columns, conceived in 1997,  depicting the destruction of New York city (including the Twin Towers). The Church was named after St. John the Divine, the author of the Book of Revelation.

The original article showed only two of these columns (the others were not visible at the time I took the pics). Since then however, the other pillars are visible and their symbolism is as esoteric and mysterious as those originally posted. Here they are (in no particular order).

Little to no documentation exists about the meaning of the pillars and the rest of the Cathedral contains a lot of art with strange symbolism alluding to catastrophe and a new era. Strange place.

Tags: ,

COMMENTS

Please note that the comments are moderated and that all spam, insults, proselytizing and hate speech will be removed.

138 Comments to “Prophetic Pillars on St. John the Divine Cathedral?”

1. Sara says:

wow!!! that's crazy!

• The question is who was the sculpture for this columns….maybe member of the elite….right now there are so many events and happenings in the world

• Fraka says:

My question is how this people can use the bible!!!!!??? 0_o It have no sense to me!! 0_o I mean are they recognizing that God is real and that they are going to loose or what are they doing by using the bible?

• Lim Lynn says:

Luke 4:12

Deuteronomy 6:16

2 Corinthians 11:14

Satan knows the Bible very well. He can use scriptures to tempt LORD Jesus Christ to sin in the wilderness.

Matthew 24:24

2 Timothy 3:13

James 1:16

Respond to them: Galatians 6:7

• Prosepine says:

I visited St. John the Divine in the late and I recall speaking to someone ab {-maybe a guide-lost the details with time!} about the columns. They weren't all completed yet. I was interested in who the sculpters where also as the style is very similar to the 12th century Chartes Cathedral in France. Being a trained artist I was amazed to see anyone working in this style as it is not taught in modern art schools. They told me at the time that there where only a few sculpters left in the world who where trained to do this and that they came from Europe. Part of the hold up with columns-they took longer than was planned, was that they where relying on on these few guys to come over from Europe…I don't know any other details but I got the impressionthat it was a small guild possibly attached to Church. Note that the early Cathedrals owe there archetecual origons to the Masons with Sacred Geometry coming out of the Orient-Middle East to Middle Europe with the return of the crusaders.

I am not a Mason, but I recognise that their system of power and the organisation of knowledge has offered the World a lot. I am sure not all of them have been perverted and bastardised.

• Mrzepovinho says:

I'm sure not all Masons are on to the "bad"… because most of them are only there to take advantage of the "influence system". But you can BET all the top masons ARE for the BAD! And as you say, their system has given a lot to humanity… but nowadays they are only HOLDING the knowledge to keep "business as usual"! And that's not in the interest of the humanity development! If they dare to release FREE ENERGY engines, as we are starting to see in internet, like "water fuel cells", "cold fusion" or "magnetic engines", the PETROL AGE is gone… and so are THEIR PROFITS!

• Prosepine says:

Thanks for the comment, perphaps you have more to add? I have very little understanding of what their current role really is, I read alot and research like every one else on this site, but have very little first hand experience on this issue…..aside from the mass indoctination of our culture!

2. Maryland517 says:

THIS is very interesting!!! Thought provoking as usual.

ALSO V.C. can you take a look at the new video by Willow Smith "21st Century Girl"? I would love for you to take a look at it and post something on it.

3. Jeff says:

Wow. Creepy much. Who would wanna go to that creepy looking church?

4. The secrets are in the symbols! Another great article VC!

5. Celeste says:

Epic.

6. Hunkydorey says:

Since the building is in honor of St. John the Divine it makes sense that the design would reflect was is said in the book of Revelations.

• Jimmy says:

I am not Christian but I see this is obviously not conceived from a Christian perspective, which should be the case since it is on a Cathedral. It focuses on the darker, destructive and even Satanic aspects of it. It depicts, almost celebrates, the destruction of New York city. And to depict the Anti-Christ on a church? Come on.

• Raphael says:

you are not a Christian but you saw it faster and clearer than many who think they are. That's great, good for you!

• Hunkydorey says:

I too am not a Christian but the carvings are simply depicting what is written in the Book of Revelations, which in itself is a very "dark" book. Sure it focuses on the darker, destructive, and Satanic aspects because that is what the Book of Revelations is all about. Revealing what is in store for mankind in the future. Armageddon, the Anti-Christ, massive destruction, disease, death, war, etc. are all prophecies of what Christians believe is yet to come. Many Christians look forward to the "end times" because as they see it, it means the return of Jesus. Did you ever think that by depicting these things for people to see that it might spark their interest and make them want to read more from the Bible? It is just a way of showing what is in the Bible, and what better way to show it than on the side of a church?

• wendy says:

No, I dont think that is the reason. Christians believe that Jesus will first rapture His church. Now, the church isn't a building, but the people, the true believers. so for true believers, they will not be here when all this happens.

• Sarah Connor says:

I actually think we WILL be here for the tribulation, at least for part of it. Everything I find in the bible tells me so. Therefore I'm preparing heart/mind & soul as best as I know how. This is a good summary: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT9Lwx5Tl30

The Last Days, Tribulation & The Last Trumpet

• Sarah Connor says:

@Benjamin….thank you for the link, from the bottom of my heart! I will take the time this week! It looks in depth! I learn, and unlearn all the time, I am hanging on by a thread here in Gods timeline so I always appreciate the different perspectives. I personally am preparing in the physical AND spiritual for what I believe is coming. Pretrib(i think not) mid trib…..I hope……but am preparing for all three scenarios (we will have to stick it out) meaning no relief. Only THE FATHER knows…….ready yourselves…….ready yourselves. Bless your heart Benjamin!!!! I am all weepy now…….ha ridiculous to most I am sure, matters not! Thank you still!

• Hunkydorey says:

@Wendy

Although I am not a Christian I do have a pretty good understanding of the Bible. According to the Bible there will be two raptures. One before the "Final Battle" and one after. If all of the "True Believers" are taken up before the "Final Battle" who will be left to fight it on the side of Jesus?

• Raphael says:

sorry Hunkydorey but if you're not a Christian you definitely cannot have a good understanding of the Bible. You may think you do but all the comments you posted here prove you don't. I'm not surprised, I know it's impossible..

• Terri-ann says:

They've got us completely confused about our morals, our values, everything.

They're laughing while we struggle through life completely lost.

• flips says:

You are right about the confusion of morals. This has happened throughout time with just about every revlolution and war. People killing each other blindly over ideology and in the name of God without realizing that what they are fighting is God's commandments and trying to be the good neighbor. Double speak, or speaking with a forked tongue has mislead the best intentioned and rightous to fight and run in the opposite direction.

Choosing Love over Fear is a tough thing, but it sounds easy. Out of fear and anger people become quick to JUDGE, radicalize, ridicule, and in a mob can do exactly the opposite of what it claimed and professed to beleive. That is why it is easy to mock every religion by the hypocrisy of well intentioned self-rightous mobs "killing in the name of" instead of trying to reach a deeper understanding.

The symbols are meant to cause confusion, anger, and to get people riled up against one another. A great example(s) of this can be seen here in the comments section- There are a lot of negative and antagonistic responses towards religions, peoples, as well as bravado speach-

There needs to be more care and love to have understanding- and these symbols obviously work if people get too focused on them out of Fear and potentially turning into the very thing they are against. Take Care you all

• Raphael says:

do you really believe this 'cathedral' is built in honor of the same St. John, the Apostle of God? Just because they say so? No, that building has nothing to do with a Christian cathedral, that is a temple of the devil. As a Christian I would never set foot in there, not even driven by curiosity.

• Hunkydorey says:

@Raphael

John the Apostle and St. John the Divine are two different people. The former wrote the Book of John and the latter wrote Book of Revelations. They were also written nearly 100 years apart. The cathedral is not a temple to Satan it's a "House of God".

• wendy says:

But isn't it a catholic church? true Christians believe that catholics are misguided and being decieved. I dont have the room here to explain how, but if your interested, you can do your own research about the subject.

• Hunkydorey says:

@Wendy

What are "True Christians"?

Are you saying that Catholics aren't christian?

Who determines who is and who isn't a "True Christian"?

It seems to me that is a kind of "Elitist" statement.

• jordan says:

Just another case of "my religion is better than yours and you are misguided and going to hell because you arent part of the same denomination as myself. But im going to be saved."

• Hunkydorey says:

@Jordan

Your words not mine. I would never say my beliefs are better than those of someone else.

"Whatever floats your boat."

• MissH says:

Okay, no offence, but you really shouldn't be sticking your nose in something that you just do not understand.

Yes you have minimal knowledge of the bible, and yes I can see where you’re coming from on the ‘ if the building is in honor of St. John the Divine it makes sense that the design would reflect was is said in the book of Revelations’. However, this church is in fact NOT a ‘house of God’. Neither is it a temple of Santan, but rather just doing his work. I can see how you might think that the building is just representing the Book of Revelation, but if you read VC’s other article on the cathedral you would see that it is Not. They perform blessing on everything from animals to bicycles, which is the absolutely not practiced in Any Christian or catholic churches because of their beliefs that they are indeed ritualistic.

Also, the ones who will be on Jesus’ side during the time of the ‘Final battle’ is US. All of his followers. And after he wins the we become reunited with Him in heaven and peace will reign on Earth for 1000 years.

Furthermore, Catholics ARE NOT Christian.

That is because of the Protestant Reformation when Martin Luther made his 99 Thesis’ when became fed up with the Catholic system and the two have been separated ever since. There are many different sub-categories of Christianity although most are very similar. If you were a Christian you might be able to understand on a different level, but until then,

I PRAY FOR YOU.

• Knorah says:

It is not a catholic church. It is a Protestant cathedral. The catholic cathedral in new York is st Patrick cathedral. St John the divine cathedral is an episcopal church building. And as a catholic I have never heard of st John described as 'the divine' since only god himself is divine.

• ~b says:

"Furthermore, Catholics ARE NOT Christian.

That is because of the Protestant Reformation when Martin Luther made his 99 Thesis’ when became fed up with the Catholic system and the two have been separated ever since."

Wow, talk about missing the forest for the trees.

A "Christian" in its truest sense, is someone who believes that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and the redeemer of the world, "the Word made flesh." But most importantly, a Christian is someone who lives by the teachings of Christ, for He is the way.

Newsflash – millions of people fit this description, whether they call themselves Catholic, Protestant, Baptist, etc. And many more millions, who call themselves "saved" don't fit this description. The Living God searches hearts, not denominations.

• LG says:

How can you say the Catholics are not Christian? I am Anglican (also derived from the Protestant movement), but my mother is Catholic and when we pray, we pray to the same God and through the son (which is Christ) as I am sure all other Christians do. As far as I am concerned no matter how differences in the way we do things in our churches separate we are all 'Christians' if we are 'IN CHRIST'!

• CJ says:

Actually they are one and the same.

• John says:

Sorry to break it to you, but both Johns are one and the same. The book of revelations was written by the same author of the gospel of John. Both being one and the same of course.

• Raphael says:

excuse me? John the Apostle was the one who wrote both the Book of John and the Revelation on the island of Patmos where he was exiled by the roman emperor Domitian, this is common knowledge. And that is not a church regardless of what they say. Make your own research and find out what's really happening in there..

• KosmikGirl05 says:

A Godly House with a blatantly UnGodly exterior – no rocket science needed here,guys. "Say what you see."

• kate says:

That's not a Church of the Creator. The baby with the mummies and that lamb aren't something associated with Holy and Divine. Why there are pyramids and all seeing eyes on that Cathedral. Bear in mind that Governments hire people to spread propaganda on social networks and forums. So they can even be here to discredit posts.

• Voice of Reason says:

I actually visited this church, back in the 1980's, while construction was still underway. At that time, I don't think many or any of these carvings were visible…because I definitely would have remembered seeing something so disturbing. However, there were a lot of printed placards on the walls in various parts of the church, explaining the process of construction up to its current point (as well as signs requesting donations for its completion, etc.).

My question is this: Given the fact that the church representatives had taken the time to put all these signs up documenting their efforts, and due to the blatantly controversial nature of the artwork – and the fact that it could easily be 'misunderstood' – then if it is indeed meant as a cautionary tale (from a Christian perspective), shouldn't there also be signage describing the carvings, the artists, etc. to avoid any misunderstandings? I realize that older cathedrals have gargoyle waterspouts, etc. on them, but it's commonly known that those are supposed to represent Satan and his demons fleeing the church due to the presence of the Lord inside, hence their placement, half protruding from the exterior walls. As much as I ponder the carvings on St. John's, I can't comprehend what, if any, Godly message is represented by them.

(And for the record, in case anyone's wondering, I'm a Christian.)

• aware says:

to Raphael and Sarah Connor

I just like the way you two understand things. in a free world i feel like you guys could be my best friends.It´s hard for me to keep havin friends who are still blind.

• sonata says:

I thought that for about 5 seconds; except there are NO twin towers or Brooklyn Bridges in Revelations. Or one eyed fiends either. I agree, this is dark. Revelations is about judgment, also dark, but ends on the ultimate up note. At least from these pictures, I see no evidence of any kind of ultimate good coming from this.

• Me from Colombia says:

If this was a "good" work of art depicting the book of Revelations then it would display the great end, the comeback of JesusChrist. Of course the elite does not expect him as we do. I was also wondering, who is Jhon the Divine? I am catholic and I never heared of any Jhon the Divine. There is Jhon the Baptist and Jhon the Apostle. If the Pentecostal church calles Jhon the Apostle or Saint Jhon divine that's their belief, not ours. And Catholics are Christians! Being "christian" means for some people means only being protestant, but they are wrong.

7. Honey says:

Wow. A picture says a thousand words

8. Rickedy Rick says:

The "Chain of all seeing eyes" Is actually the "wheel within a wheel, full of eyes all around" from the vision in the beginning of the book of Ezekiel. The four winged creatures shown above are also from the same vision. Arguably, the skeletons could represent Ezekiel's later vision of the valley of dry bones who came together into skeletons and eventually became living beings when the word of God was spoken to them. Some of the other stuff, like the baby, is too creepy to signify the lamb of God…

• Darren says:

You mean the merkavah? Interestingly enough the Merkavah is a big deal in Kabbalah Mysticism, I believe it is something like a transportation device to Heaven attained by using a mantra and breathing patterns while saying the Four Letter Name ( יהוה), which in real Judaism is considered blaspheme and witchcraft.

• Maryland517 says:

I agree… you could be right… but some of the things permitted within the walls of the church are just way off base… like the March of Gouls (or whatever they call it) on Halloween??? HMMMMM… not I really question that!

• Scoffer says:

Actually it is not creepy. It is signifying the birth of some being into this world. The flower representing the womb. The lamb is the sacrifice – was Jesus not the sacrificial lamb as mentioned numerous times in the bible? John the Baptist referred to Jesus as the “Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world” (John 1:29)

9. Darren says:

FIRST!! I never thought I'd do this! Wow! I can't believe that all this stuff has been planned!

I think the petal like placenta thingie might be a reference to horns as well as genitalia.

What does the Hebrew text at the bottom of the pillar mean? And why the helium in Hebrew? Illuminati Churches are supposed to be Antisemitic!

• chris says:

Wow, good eye. I can't tell; would need a picture focusing on it.

From what I can make out…

first word: shin/{can't make out}/ayin

second word: yod/shin/{can't make out}/aleph/lamed

10. Minds-Eye says:

I am excited to be a part of these "end-times"… witnessing man-kind transition into a whole new age is lit-er-ally priceless. As long as our eye's and heart's are open, we should never fear the coming change.

• AMP says:

I can't believe that this (being in the "End Times") doesn't send more people just a-RUNNING to GOD! . . . Out of FEAR of what is happening in the world. I mean, even if it's a "just-in-case" kind of move in that direction. A person cannot (truly) research all of this stuff and not begin to see that this is all "spiritual".

A person would be very wise to start obeying and following the ONLY PERSON that CAN & WILL save and protect you . . . . . JESUS CHRIST ! ! ! ! ! I don't trust ANYONE or ANYTHING else because no one else and nothing else CAN be trusted.

I mean, I stumbled onto the "rabbit hole" and kinda "fell" in, learning about the Illuminati, Bohemian Grove, Freemasons, NWO, etc. which made me JUMP right into HIS lap!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love Lea says:

It also took me finding the Devil and such before I realized that Jesus was God in the flesh who died for my sins and that there was only one way to God not millions as I was deceived in to believing. I was saved from the New Age Movement.

• Sarah Connor says:

Love Lea – awesome! Saved from the New Age Movement – no kidding! It is being used to usher in the 'one world religion'.

You will love this – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3Fov6jBVRc

(The Power Behind the NWO)

Peace

• just me says:

That is wonderful, Love Lea!

Thank you for stating that so succinctly.

• CJ says:

Welcome home ;-)

• AMP says:

Lea, I was saved from the New Age Movement too!!! Before I found out I was going down the wrong path, I had been heavily into that Abraham-Hicks, Law of Attraction bs. Crazy stuff.

• wax says:

Well one cannot rule out Christ as being a layer of a conspiracy, but what would be the objective?

Faith created monsters, yes, you can justify evil acts with the Scriptures, it's written that the devil tempted Jesus by citing the Scriptures, after all.

A good Christian follows the example of Jesus, not respecting authority when it clashes with his conscience, even under death threat, so it's not very controllable.

So if it were a conspiracy it would be a subtle reverse psychology scheme which is defeated by being an unbeliever but also a good Christian. In the end you're free to choose as long as you do it in depth.

(reminds me of "I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth")

• Love Lea says:

How do you figure? Jesus fore told us all so we may KNOW he is God.

Personally he changed my life and millions of others. Look around there

is so much evil in this world there has to be a Just God. He is very patient

and forgiving too. He taught us how to love and love one another.

No one could go wrong with trusting in Jesus.

• Narmi says:

Just wanted to say, Jesus never told anyone that he was god. It was quite some time after his presence here on Earth that people proclaimed he was God or the son of God. Read up on 'First Council of Nicaea.

• Raphael says:

really? Well before reading the decisions of the Council of Nicea you can start by reading the Bible. You'll find out that although He didn't say the exact words 'I am God' because He was humble and wanted to teach us modesty and humility, He did imply it on several occasions. To make your job easier here are two examples: "He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven". Matt 16:15-17, "The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he" John 4: 25-26. As for when He sad He was the Son of God, the examples are so many I should practically copy the New Testament in here…

• Raphael says:

really? And how exactly did you come to this conclusion? Before reading the decisions of the Council of Nicea you can start by reading the Bible. You'll find out that although He didn't say the exact words 'I am God' because He was humble and wanted to teach us modesty and humility, He did imply it on several occasions. To make your job easier here are two examples: "He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven". Matt 16:15-17, "The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he" John 4: 25-26. As for when He sad He was the Son of God, the examples are so many I should practically copy the New Testament in here…

• ~b says:

@Narmi – comment 43

John: [24] God is a spirit; and they that adore him, must adore him in spirit and in truth. [25] The woman saith to him: I know that the Messias cometh (who is called Christ). Therefore, when he is come, he will tell us all things.[26] Jesus saith to her: I am he, who am speaking with thee.

The Council of Nicea was more of a universal reaffirming of Christ's divinity… they didn't show up in a smoke filled room and say, "Hey, this will be a good yarn to pull over on these boobs."

• Benjamin says:

This is false!

OT: Daniel 7:13-14 Proverbs 30:4 Isaiah 9:6-7

NT: Mark 14:61b-62 [61b] Again the high priest asked him, "Are you the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?" [62] "I am," said Jesus. "And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

John 14:7-10 John 10:30 John 14:11 John 10:37-38 Matthew 27:43 John 17:11 John 10:31-33 John 17:5 John 17:10 Luke 22:66-70

• cheq says:

hello Love Lea, Jesus is Gods son, Jehovah is God and we must only worship him. isnt that right?

• ME says:

Actually, there are a lot of Christians who question the "Holy Trinity."

• Aminah says:

I'm just saying that I have a friend who is a christian, though she's a Jehovah's Witness. She says that Catholics (if you are one) believe that Jesus is God, which in my opinion. Yeah, I know, no need to start an argument. I'm a muslim (you might have figured) and I respect all religions very much, but sometimes I feel some christians try to… I don't want to say it, because I might offend you. But, haul people in. (I'm sorry if I offended you, but can't one have an opinion? At least I don't hate on christians.)

I mean, your last sentence. Just because you're so knowledgeable about the Illuminati, NWO, ect. doesn't mean everyone thinks Jesus is God. From the day I was born, I was a muslim, though before learning about all this (yet it was all an accident, thank God for that) I didn't seem to bothered about my religion, I guess. When I found out about the NWO, and so on, I didn't even have a slight bit of thinking over my religion again. I'm not the most religious and knowledgeable person in the world about Islam, but I honestly have deep belief about everything in it, and always will.

I'm not going to try and change your mind about your religion, so please don't make me think about mine again. The again, I don't think you could, I've learnt a lot about Christianity throughout being in my primary school (as I am in year 6) and I haven't thought about turning into a Christian, Buddhist, Jew, ect. (sorry if I said anything offensive or slightly mean there, I've got anger issues, so things like this tend to get to me.)

On the other hand, about the article… WOW. Well, actually, not surprising a little bit. There are many historical places in the world, that have such symbolism (stuff like the things you have just typed about). But I am surprised a little. Like, shocked? It's just… scary…

• LG says:

Aminah??? …Christians haul people in??? Talk about misconceptions between religions! It is indeed every Christian's duty to spread the word of God to whoever will listen – is it not the same in Islam? We both know the answer – YES! That is why we see so many radicalists in Islam that take their teachings to the extreme – like suicide bombers killing innocent people… I am not saying that Christians have not been extremist themselves – and nor should anyone 'OK' this kind of behaviour. I don't think God with be happy with any one of us killing innocent people for the sake of matyrdom or for His name's sake… Your God (Allah) and my God (Jehovah, Eli or YAHWEH) are one in the same – 'The maker of Heaven and Earth, of all that is seen and unseen…' – so why shouldn't we all speak of the greatness of the Lord of God – even if they are packaged differently in a think called Religion? The teachings of Jesus (through the Father) teaches us to be kind to our fellow brothers and sisters, to forgive and do the will of God – what is so wrong with telling people about how GREAT God is?

• jondabudz says:

So your only gonna start believing in him out of fear? Your the reason why people like me cant take organized religion seriously. You have a brain fucking use it. Try thinking more logically instead of fearing the boogeyman.

• jondabudz says:

My comment was only aimed at AMP.

• Rosey Posie says:

Jondabuz,

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

Wipe out the salve from your eyes. Look all around you and see the Bible is being fulfilled right before your eyes.

The creator has revealed this truth to us before it has happened so that we all should know that he is God, is omnipotent, all knowing and has a right to rule the universe because he created all things, knows what is best for his creation because he himself created us.

Yes we should fear him. He has the power to topple kingdoms, wield the nations in his hand like putty. Yet he notices when a tiny sparrow falls to the ground…..

God loves us so much that he sent his firstborn son of all creation to die in exchange for the punishment of death for all of our sins.

God's love moves us to fear and most importantly LOVE him in return.

• AMP says:

Thank You SO much for that Rosey! GOD Bless You!! I never know how to come back at'em and, once again, a beautiful soul comes along and puts it so eloquently, calmly and concisely. That's pretty much what I wanted to say.

• AMP says:

I can't take organized religion seriously? That doesn't even make sense. I'm not involved in any organized religion. No one should be.

• AMP says:

"organized religion" comment for "Jondabuz"

• Rosey Posie says:

Right there with you 100%, great post!

11. They Live says:

On the pillar depicting the birth of the baby, the lamb beneath it has its legs tied. Anti-Christ indeed!

12. newbie says:

If that doesn't spell it out plain as day ON A CHURCH, I don't know what will. I mean really what do half of those things have to do Jesus – or in respect to Catholicism, the mother mary? I really recommend people check the "educate yourself" section and download the free e-books, because who knows how long this info will be available.

• camille says:

i think it's so ironic that catholics, christians, whoever, come here and don't even know about this stuff. it seems so hypocritical of organized religion to have such imagery all over their place of worship? such evil and destructive imagery no less. but people go and claim to be christians or whatever, and yet they don't have a clue about the imagery around the church and the church appears to be in on it all. i know i'm not supposed to be pro or anti religion in the comments… but really, all you need to do is put the pieces together and you see the bigger picture.

• Love Lea says:

Lets see you research Bible prophecy and then we can talk.

Yes I agree that many are man made organizations trying to

steal away the glory of God however there is a big difference than

Religion and a Relationship. I am very well aware of many of the false

prophets being 33 degree free masons. I am not sure if that is what you

are referring to… However Jesus warned us of them also.

Have you honestly read the Bible? Do so first then let's talk.

• camille says:

how about if you are ever in new york, we will go visit the church. i mean it. for you and any vigilant reader. it's just across the park.

you can bring your bible.

and i'll roll us a nice blunt.

13. Lars says:

A thought that comes to mind concerning the baby that is born from a flower is that it is a reference to Ra (the egyptian sungod). Ra was born from a lotus flower.

I've researched masonic writings, symbology and esoteric stuff in general for a number of years now and what I've concluded thus far is that the masons (a well as other mystery schools) consider most religions (christianity in particular) to be twisted sun mythology (what some label 'astrotheology etc'). Masonic authors makes use of this prolifically.

For those interested in movie symbolism etc;

Disney movies are steeped in sun worship symbology.

• Raphael says:

@Lars

'masons (a well as other mystery schools) consider most religions (christianity in particular) to be twisted sun mythology'

This in somewhat understandable for esoteric scholars. Unfortunately so many Christians fall for that too. I've read countless articles, blogs and comments by 'true Christians' who bought so deep into this crap that they came to dismiss all Christian symbols as being somewhat related to the 'mystery religions' of Babylon: from Jesus Christ birth date to the Easter celebration to the Holy Cross itself, now everything has to have an evil side. VC himself said earlier: 'the Book of Revelation is said to be encoded with Kabbalistic numerology to reveal its esoteric meaning'. Now why would God need this cheap pagan crap to reveal Himself? This is so sad. People don't seem to be able to tell right from wrong any more.

14. A.M. says:

woah! thats insane.. how do they get away with that?

15. ignoramus says:

pharaoh's mummy clone = antichrist?

16. Anon says:

It seems as if the last image resambles Serapis from M.P. Halls work…

17. VC Commenter says:

you are not showing all the pillars and also, you are not showing them in the correct order.

18. RedDove says:

Well it looks like they plan to demolish New York City at some point probably in the near future. I'm sure it will be party time in uber elite circles after that happens. Disgusting…

19. sonata says:

There are a whole lot of these pillars and each one seems to have some kind of engraving.

What a great way to incorporate evil; hide it in the middle of expected church symbols. Sounds a lot like what happen in that Scottish church from Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code. After all, who but the very detail-oriented would bother to look on every pillar to see this stuff?

Reminds me of a Disney picture I saw on line last year. Snow White, dwarves, Mickey and Minnie, and the rest of the crowd all vying for space in ~ 5 1/2 by 8 1/2 window. Looked perfectly normal, until you actually LOOKED at the picture. Snow White was missing the lower half of her dress, and the dwarves seemed WAY too interested in that. I think one of the other characters was stabbing or hacking one of his fellows. In generally, ALL of the characters were doing something deviant. I don't know from where that picture originated, but given the fact that the characters looked almost identical to the ones you normally see on cartoons, this was either a photo-shopped picture or done by some one who had a lot of practice doing Disney characters.

Moral here is, one of the best way to hide something dastardly is to stick it in the middle of known safe things. Unless you look very carefully, you'll never realized you've been suckered.

20. Daniel says:

Yes, the Book of Revelation has deep deep symbolism, that relates to NOW and the future!

21. rozbat says:

according to my belief (muslim) at the end of time the people would disagree on all points. They are look like totally loose their minds. Even pregnants wouldn't take care about the babies.

So, we need to keep our minds and our hearts (it's beloved to the Holy One). The others never become our (we are the humanity) enemy.

22. openminded says:

Very strange. What is more strange that this is a church? That's not a question, I'm just confused.

23. cheq says:

picture no.3 u said "Is this a reference to the Great Babylon of the Revelation?" . well sir it definitely is not because Babylon the great is the world empire of false religion. just making that clear :)

• DiZiLLuZioNed says:

Reasons why the Catholic Church CANNOT be Mystery Babylon in Revelations: The chief city of Mystery Babylon is a DEEP WATER PORT CITY and is described as a “Land” of many waters which is a major first clue that Mystery Babylon is an actual nation and not an organization (Revelation 18: 17-19) It is the KEY commercial nation and engine of wealth for the world’s economy.(Isaiah 47:15 & Revelation 17:2) It is a center for merchandising, marketing and manufacturing and is considered to be the leading center of imports and consumption. (Revelation 18: 3,11, 17-19, 22 , 23) It is known as the World’s “policeman” (Jeremiah 50:23). The most compelling reasons why Mystery Babylon is NOT the Catholic Church but is IN FACT America is the descriptions of Mystery Babylon’s lifestyle which is described as an elegant, luxurious, high society, materialistic lifestyle that serves as a world example for all the other nations to emulate. (Isaiah 47: 1-8; Revelation 17: 4-5; 18: 2 –24; Jeremiah 51:13) Mystery Babylon is also noted for its bright gaudy-colored lights and nightlife with round the-clock partying and has a massive population and is a land of immigrants. (Revelation 17:1,15 & 18:14, 15;Jeremiah 50:16; 51:13) And because of Mystery Babylon’s power and oppression she is respected, envied and yet HATED by the whole world. (Isaiah. 18:2) Politically, Mystery Babylon is described as a place where all the world leaders meet, is the last of the super powers and has no fear of invasion (Jeremiah. 51:44; Rev. 17:18, 18: 7, 18; Jeremiah 50:12; Isaiah 47:5) And the final two nails in the coffin that confirms without a shadow of a doubt that Mystery Babylon IS AMERICA: Defenses reach up to Outer Space (Jeremiah 51:53) and the city of Babylon, Long Island NY has a tall water tower that ship captains use to navigate directly into the harbor channel of NYC. (Revelation 17:18; & 18: 11-19) I would encourage anyone who would like to learn more about this to read R.A. Coombes book “America, the Babylon.”

24. Nestle, Pure Life says:

For the past 8 months, I have gone on this website and have been, for lack of a better word, enlightened. Although I am only 19, I feel as if the world is passing by more slowly because of my heightened understanding of what is really going on. Just flipping through the radio stations makes me sick sometimes because if it's not Katy Perry's ET, it's Lady Gaga's Born This Way. It's so sad to see singers like Katy Perry, Beyonce and Britney Spears, once devout Christians, succumb to the luxuries of life, luxuries that will turn to a quintessence of dust. Now, these prophetic pillars on the cathedral I believe are something meant to be seen. It's like when a serial killer leaves clues or gets a little sloppy, they want you to impede them, but they don't ever believe you will. The Illuminati take the purest thing, and turn it gruesome. They bring confusion to the most simplistic and realistic things. Imagine going to a church where there is dark imagery surrounding. Church is supposed to be the body of Christ, and here they are blaspheming his place. If that doesn't raise the common person's eyebrows, I beg to wonder what will. In these horrid times, the only thing that can redeem and save us is our Heavenly Father.

• kate says:

Beyonce, Spears and Katy Perry serve money and fame, hence they are pretentious and not real believers. It's easier to mislead others if you pretend you're something you're not. It works like a trojan horse. ITheir trashy music doesn't appeal to me nowadays.

25. Matthew says:

Who was the sculptor?

Can the imagery be strongly linked to occultist symbolism?

Who designed it?

Who funded it?

Who oversees?

Most, importantly, what was the intention of the depictions? Can it be said that the church favors this imagery or as with Gargoyles, does it stand to remind its people that the only safe place is inside a house of God.

26. Nestle, Pure Life says:

Also, I found this interesting timeline on the Rothschild family. It's lengthy, but a good read.

27. Therese says:

Rather alarming images. And not the only example of such things. The Sistine Chapel, in Rome, is full of erotic, perverse and occult images. I would even call them coded or hidden. There is a book "The Sistine Secrets" which says that the images come from the Kabbalah.

28. zao says:

you know the strange thing is when i saw the photo of the statue with the egg and the head hatching out of it. The first thing that came to mind was this

29. Soon2Be says:

What would we do without you VC? Amazing work, thank you so much.

30. Fraka says:

My heart just jumped when reading this.

31. notcatholic says:

St. John the Divine is an EPISCOPAL cathedral, NOT catholic. It's the seat of the Episcopal Diocese of New York. The Roman Catholic's cathedral in New York is St. Patrick's Cathedral on Fifth Avenue.

I can't believe out of all these comments about Catholics, no one has pointed that out.

32. TC says:

P.S.

Great post, Vig!

Creeeepy!!!!

TC

33. h adam says:

Big fan of VCs work ranging from the pop idols to this kind of work. referring to last pic one one eye dude. VC mentions eye of horus and we know the link between eye with secret societies etc, but imo isn't the dajjal link more logical and obvious and is VC even aware of this link? research dajjal (wiki it but not recommended) and makes more sense when you tie it to other VCs work.

34. patsy says:

I don't know if you know this but the Anti-Christ of Islam is said to be a one eyed man.

He will have a defect in the left eye. Symbolically , he can only see with his one eye and not his heart. His appearance is all around us and he's following the devils plan so that he can rise and be in power. This won't happen until Israel becomes the state of power. It's all very interesting. Muslims too await the coming of Jesus Christ to abolish all the misery and to kill the Anti-Christ.

35. catherine says:

The one-eyed man referred to in the picture is Dajjal (anti Christ). More info on him is available to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IILGRc57Tgw&fe
    Or just google by the name 'Dajjal'.

36. Lim Lynn says:

Pillar with the Kabbalistic Tree of Life. The Book of Revelation is said to be encoded with Kabbalistic numerology to reveal its esoteric meaning.

Kabbalah Talmud originated ancient Babylon those Pharisees had their private interpretation. It's those mystics love to misinterpret the Word of GOD to their own version.

37. superninja says:

There is the Church described in the Bible, and then there is/are church/es which are constructs of the World System. This is one example. It mixes things of God spoken of with scripture (from above) with ideas and concepts from below.

It's syncretic, gnostic, etc.

38. infamousAvantGairde says:

Damn..Life seems to get stranger by the day.Yea man excellent article.

I feel I owe a deep apology….I've said a lot of things about "Light Beings" that are just seemingly outragous.Although I was being directly indirect it was still a bit much.I pretty much was calling you dirty which to me means were all the same.Dark/Light same thing thats just how I see it.Melatonin same thing.Wake up or your going down.Thats just how i see it.We act like animals.Literally.And I know I live in what would be called a "hood".Its getting so bad now.

I was very hesitant to even comment again because I believe I said enough but damn I look at these comments and they bother me.What can be accomplished from what is being said.

We have a challange in front of us.It's getting real.

I think I can be a very good example of getting your hands dirty to get things moving.I have been battered,insulted,told I was going to hell..shits endless.But it don't phase me.Why? Because I know who I am.I know what im about,and I know what I wish to do and to be.And no one can tell me anything otherwise.Ya Im a be bad,I will strive to be the baddest thing walking as long as it gets people to at least think.

Everyone's going to the same place just got different ways of going there.You can't demand a person to change what he knows.if that person wakes up every morrning feeling good to know that when he dies he know where he's going………don't take that from em.

39. meandme says:

Okk you are all conspiracy freaks i mean this is ment to be a website where you all explose satan right??? but you are here arguing about what part of the bible is true and what part is false which means the whole religion thing is left to interpretation so they can drive all of us crazy evan the smart not fundamental ones. I respect what VC is doing but at the same time i really think he should start looking at what is ILLUMINATI really all about. They knew this time would come so they trying to kill as many of us as they can so there is actually a planet left for the upcoming generation mostlikley their blood line because they can afford organic and good healthcare. It doesnt matter we are all trashing Gaia(google it because you are so stuck in the bible and other religious context you probly never heard of it). This planet is so precious out all the ones in our galaxy it contains life and instead of appriciating and growing spirtualy together we have our egos and we think our way is our way. I am sick of this instead of asking the most simple questions religion is holding us back with some of the worst answers. If there is a good which i dont know if i belive in i really do hope he is not so morally judgmental as some of you put it to be. I mean the fact that JESUS is a male really pisses me of he had to be a male right not a woman because men has always ruled the world…times are changing and lady gags is bringing judas back

40. Couple of observations on the comments:

1. Jesus did say He was God's son in a literal way. That is why He was crucified. The Jews what a considered Him blasphemous. Old Testament law prescribes death for a blasphemer.

2. According to Jesus, a "Christian" (since the term wasn't technically invented yet) should "love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength" (Matthew 22:34-40, Mark 12:28-34, and Luke 10:25-27). “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments." (Matt. 22:34-40). This command originally comes from the Old Testament Law Book, Deuteronomy 6:5. http://myfathershouse.squarespace.com/journal/201

Just following Jesus's example and trying to copy Him is not good enough. It must be coupled with this passionate yearning for God in which you are willing to lay everything you want down before Him (dying to self). Not just zeal and emotion, not just faith, not just good works, but all of it. It is a hard, deep, life-changing decision to make that is not always easy to carry out.

From the Old Testament to the New, God makes it very clear He is not interested in mindless rituals, sacrifices (be they animal, financial, time, etc.), traditions, or piety. The God of the Bible is interested in the hearts and souls of people. He wants our love, our absolute devotion to Him for all the love and care He has lavished on us. He doesn’t want or need our “stuff”, food, clothing, or money. He doesn’t want or need us to do or buy or reclaim anything for Him. Those are things lifeless idols need. Isaiah 1:11-13 says, “"The multitude of your sacrifices—what are they to me?" says the LORD. "I have more than enough of burnt offerings, of rams and the fat of fattened animals; I have no pleasure in the blood of bulls and lambs and goats…Stop bringing meaningless offerings!" But He does want our earnest and honest prayers. And He does want our love in full.

3. The book of Revelations was written by John the disciple of Jesus who also wrote the Gospel of John. There is however, some controversy as to who wrote 1, 2, and 3 John (small letters before Revelation). BUT the book of Revelations is not so much about prophecy, end-times, etc. as it is about who Jesus is (hence the word "reveal"). He is not just coming back. He will reveal His full power and glory at the end of the world. So…unless there are other pillars which showcase God's glory, all the creepy stuff is dark and depressing and hopeless. My personal opinion is that these images do represent occultic/mystic/Illuminati themes out of place for this building.

4. Quite frankly, the church (body of Christ) has been inundated with mystic garbage for a LONG time. Catholic practices derive a ton from it, but so do Protestant churches as consequence, because they are nearly all still very much based on ancient Catholic practices which were in turn mainly based on Roman paganism. Just read your Bible, do fair research and pray. This does not mean all the people are evil or not Christians, but they do need to wake up and look to God, not their pastors/priests, authors of popular books, ancient books, or good books, who are just people after all. "See to it no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the basic principles of this world rather than on Christ” (Colossians 2:8)

• Sarah Connor says:

Yah I will say it…..this made me cry. Thank you for posting!!!

• Benjamin says:

AMEN brother

• mambo fiti says:

i must say that you hit the nail on the head. Anyways, Jesus didnt come to abolish the commandments that God set forth, he just made it easier for us to cross to the other side by believing in him while still adhering to the laws that God set for us. My own perspective is that we should follow the ten commandments and still love and acknowledge that Jesus is our saviour!!!!

• Sarah Connor says:

Jesus/Yeshua….is literally…THE 'legal' answer to the 'court case' against humanity!!!! No man can fulfill Moses's Law. Every t crossed and i dotted……the adversary has been trying to trip it up throughout history, trying to kill off 'the line' ….but could not. The bible is filled with examples.

41. cumi says:

I believe the teachings of Christianity is originated in the middle east.

Up till now, I still question why the bible is originally written in Greek languange.

I believe the text has lost the originality. However I believe the Revelation contains plenty of information.

Who wrote the Revelation ?

Many Christians believe that the Revelation was written by Apostle John.
    http://www.sonofman.org/reveal.htm, both are right partly because some parts were written by Apostle John but more than 90% of the Revelation was written by another person.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Revelation

The other person name is John of Patmos. So my next question is who is John of Patmos ? Is he a follower of Yesus ?

Where did he get the revelations.

– Prophecy –

Revelation 17:18 As for the woman you saw, she is the great city that has sovereignty over the kings of the earth.”

From the text above we can conclude that the city is Rome (Catholic church of Rome).

From the city of Rome, the Pope ruled over the nations of the earth. Even a head of states must submit to the Pope. The Pope can also be referred as the "Vicar of Christ".

The Pope is "representative of Christ" on earth. He is "God on earth" is for his people. Pope's words equal rank with the Word of God.

Where does the origin of the word "Vicar"?

"Vicar"is derived from Latin meaning "deputy", or "replacement" or "nemesis". In Greek "substitute"is "Anti". So indirectly the title "Vicar of Christ" the true meaning is "Anti-Christ" in Greek.

– Prophecy –

Revelation 17:9 The seven heads are seven mountains the woman sits on. They are also seven kings:

Revelation 17:10 five have fallen; one is, and the other has not yet come, but whenever he does come, he must remain for only a brief time.

Revelation 17:11 The beast that was, and is not, is himself an eighth king and yet is one of the seven, and is going to destruction.

The Seven Hills of Rome (Italian: Sette colli di Roma) east of the river Tiber form the geographical heart of Rome, within the walls of the ancient city.

The seven hills are:

* Aventine Hill (Latin, Aventinus; Italian, Aventino)

* Caelian Hill (Caelius, Celio)

* Capitoline Hill (Capitolinus, Campidoglio)

* Esquiline Hill (Esquilinus, Esquilino)

* Palatine Hill (Palatinus, Palatino)

* Quirinal Hill (Quirinalis, Quirinale)

* Viminal Hill (Viminalis, Viminale)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_hills_of_Rome

The seven kings are

1. Pius XI (1922-1939) Initiate Lateran Treaty Day.

2. Pius XII (1939-1958) Indirectly involved with Mussolini, Hitler in anti-semitisme movement.

3. John XIII (1958-1963)

4. Paul VI (1963-1978)

5. John Paul I (1978)

6. John Paul II (1978-2005)

7. Benedict XVI (9 April 2005-today)

And the eight king will be the last one.

• Me from Colombia says:

There are several other cities located amongst seven hills, the Pope is not Vicarius Filii Dei, you don't elaborate why those Popes are "the kings" and blah

42. Paul says:

I always wonder, if the Illuminati were so smart, and they know that the devil is real, then why did they chose to team up with the losing team? I mean, they have read the Bible and have inferred from it about the devil and stuff, therefore it can be said that they treat the Bible as a credible source. If this is to be the case, then is not the book of Revelation also credible to them? It is written there that God will be victorious no matter what and that Satan's army will be crushed inevitably. I just cannot fathom how foolish these guys are for teaming up with the to-be-losers.

43. Lily says:

I just have read this article and is really scary. The most scariest for me was the last one, with the 'one eye symbol'.

44. Odhis says:

V.C keep doing what you're doing, but i must warn you. this noble platform has been hijacked by fundamentalist Christians who turn every marvelous historical perspective you conjure into an 'us versus them' shouting match. I wouldn't be surprised if they were planted here by certain forces to drive away sober contributors

A number of realities have to be digested by participants of forum discussions;

1 Let's be open minded enough to appreciate that when god creates someone a Muslim, a Buddhist or whatever, he does that VERY deliberately. that person may never discover Christ or the bible, but god in his omnipotence will stay close to him/her

2. You all readily admit that America (and much of modern Europe) was built by Freemasons and other secret society members, what inspired them? where were your christian ancestors when their age-mates were busy constructing the future? were these secret society members 100% pure evil? if America as we know it was their creation then they own it, period!

3. I am from Africa, a continent that has suffered much at the hands of western imperialists. Sometimes i wonder how solid and strong we would be if we also had the same secret societies and ambitious futuristic plans. would we still be begging for aid? would your governments still be stealing our minerals? the truth is, we would probably be better off!

4 over here Freemasons have done much good in unobtrusive ways and to this day remain some of the most noble members of society, we simply don't see the devilry that many are claiming on this page.

5 think for yourselves, constantly quoting the bible verses makes you no different than the taliban and al qaeda, they do the same and are active here in Kenya, pitting Muslims against each-other and against society

BTW i am NOT a mason :-)

Just an independent-minded human being who loves sober, rational debate.

• Sarah Connor says:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoGIFFRqo0M – The Light Behind Freemasonry

since you brought it up……

Synopsis:

Bill Schnoebelen exposes the truth behind the secret club known as Freemasonry. A large percentage of Masons are kept in the dark on purpose so the real agenda can be carried out. Bill exposes the intentions behind the images put forth by the Masons and Shriners

btw – Bill used to be ONE – and a wiccan high priestess, and vampire cult, and high ranking mason…….

Proverbs 6:12-15 (King James Version)

12A naughty person, a wicked man, walketh with a froward mouth.

13He winketh with his eyes, he speaketh with his feet, he teacheth with his fingers;

14Frowardness is in his heart, he deviseth mischief continually; he soweth discord.

15Therefore shall his calamity come suddenly; suddenly shall he be broken without remedy.

45. Aminah says:

@LG – Okay, maybe I said it the wrong way? Yes, it is, but some people have their own religions, and don't need other people changing it for them, because some people have their own beliefs. Yeah, sure, Christians can do whatever they do, but some of them are just plain annoying. As I said before, I have nothing against Christians, because there is a difference between the word, 'annoying' and, 'hate.'

Okay, first of all, there are different types (let's say) of Muslims. Like Christians, there's Baptists, Protestants, ect. and just to tell you, Islam is more about peace, not bombing places or such, that's just people taking it the wrong way, because some people aren't real muslims i.e suicide bomb killers, and all that nonsense. I'm a Sunni (not sure how you spell it, it's quite hard?) Muslim, and we're not like that. I know, because my dad's an Imam, yet e's a very, very, very knowledgeable person about Islam, but he very well respects ALL religions, but guess what? He doesn't go around, bombing people's houses, does he? No, so don't try and say all Muslims are the same. Muslims like Wahabis, and Shiahs (not sure how to spell them), they're the ones that are on the wrong path, because I think it's more likely they're the extremists. And yes, I agree that my god (Allah) wouldn't be happy to see innocent people being killed, because whenever me and my parents, or sisters and brother see something like Muslims in association with bombs, bombing places, ect. my parent's hate to see it, but they know that they aren't like that, and know that many Muslims aren't.

There isn't ANYTHING wrong with that, but I'm just saying, I have a very, very (very) short temper, and sometimes I feel like lashing out. It's not like any other religion gets hated on as much as Muslims, the way I see it. It's a good thing I live in a kind, respectful, caring town, otherwise it'd just make things even worse.

• jesse says:

I would like to say that many Christians don't believe they are better than other people but that wouldn't be true. When a person self ordains themselves due to their own personal belief that is where you get people with short tempers and intolerance and I need to assert their dominance by military prowess. Knowledge or whatever may be. Humans no matter their infliction are 100% biologically identical. Soo Christians are told to be humble but at the same time told they are saved while other infidels are not. See where pride consumes a persons soul and then tell me they are saved due to their inherent qualities of believing that they are righteous just by means of association. Being a so called Christian doesn't give you any of the inherent qualities of Jesus. It doesn't make you any stronger but it can make someone believe they are and belief is the ground for action, but hopefully with humility and not pride. Humility calls on a person to question themselves before others something that isn't common with Christians nor Muslims. Because people who are told they are right, what need do they have to question?

46. Edmund says:

I think it's pretty obvious that all the "christtian" and "catholic" cult is around worshiping Satan, Lucifer or whatever name you want to use to the cult of evil. If not, why the main symbol of christianity is a Jesus dead, or suffering of bleeding? If they really want to praise Jesus they should change the symbol of their religion and instead of a dying messiah, they should use a living messiah, happy and enyoing life. Sorry for my english but i'm spanish

• AD says:

Actually, the Word cautions us (Christians) not to use any symbols at all in reference to God. Since Jesus is the son of God, this applies to Him as well. So the use of the cross is against the Word of God anyways!

47. Mrzepovinho says:

Did you notice, in the last image of the post, the PYRAMID that is being hold by two hands in the top of the column on the left side of the "one eyed guy"?

48. VC advocate says:

"blessed is the man that walketh not in the council of the ungodly nor standeth in the ways of sinners nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful". All of this should be no of surprize but as we continue to see the signs and the actions of the N.W.O. we all must come together as a family and unite in this battle between good and evil. That church was not made for christians its a one of many dens of the devil. P.s. I didn't know what the chemtrails were and what they signified, however i did my research as to what they were and to tell the truth i saw these things when i was a kid and yesterday i saw as much as three planes spreading chemtrails in the town that i live in!!! What a sad state of events.

49. sgirl says:

Yes I am glad that for once it is not a chance to dump on Catholicism!! It does make sense that there would be depiction's from the Book Of Revelations. We will all go demented if we think EVERYTHING has a sinister meaning. I am not doubting there is evil I am more than aware of it, and I have even sent articles to VC that he has posted, but as I say to a lot of my other Christian denomination friends…are you here to worship God or ' The enemy' because whenever I go to other denomination churches all I experience is a focus on ' The enemy'. What you focus on you will attrack. F*$& The Enemy , don't give him the attention!

50. Me from Colombia says:

Somebody fill me in: What's with NY? Is it in some place of vibration or cosmic significancy or what? Why should NY be destroyed to begin with?

• jesse says:

Because Americans think the world revolves around them and where better to have judgement day then in our most productive city. Because being productive is the devil. Funny because I always thought idle hands were the devils workshop. We escaped "God save the kingdom"by coming to America but it seems religious persecution has followed us with all these Christ or die intolerant hypocritical cynics. "There is one and he is Jesus I know cause I read it in the bible which is written by god because it says it is therefore I know god." Know they don't because that has no knowledge in it. It is all a belief and last I checked belief isn't wrong it's wrong action. These people are driving me crazy cause most of them don't even know the bible. It says judgement day will happen in the middle east of course because God they presume God punishes them muslims. These people have no idea what, who or why god is. I on the other hand presume that I don't know therefore I am at least open to God because since when did believing in God mean you have to shut off all questioning? Jesus was God's son and yet he still questioned God and us in entirety and never judged. What does that mean. . . well probably in order to understand we need to question and as soon as people think they got the right answer they act with what they think is rational and stop bam that is when they get humility. Jesus listened with such fervor that he could hear God. . . get it! Soo good question!

51. Name (required) says:

what do you expect from a cathedral dedicated to st. john of the apocolypse. especially as it is modern and trying to be inclusive. there are artisans sculpting all the time – the cathedral is not finished. so if you were going to depict the apocolypse to the modern world a few decades ago what symbols would you choose? i'm not giving st. john the divine carte blanche – there are some things that support the notions of this site. but the birth of a lamb – how much more jesusy can you get? the striking thing that was pointed out to me, as i mentioned in the earlier post, was the substitution of the crucified christ with the sun god mithric image, as pointed out in one of chris white's videos. i.e., as though this http://www.photographersdirect.com/buyers/stockph… is an imposter. what do you think?

52. Fleurdamour says:

This makes me sad. I've been to this cathedral in NYC, but did not see any of this stuff. During the times I've been, there was scaffolding up on the front of the church, and you could not see the columns. It's a very strange church, but I love the St. Michael fountain and the peacocks wandering the grounds, the artist in residence programs (including a tightrope walker at one point) and the annual Episcopal ritual of the blessing of the animals. They even have a program to teach inner city folks with little job opportunity the medieval art of stonecutting and sculpting by European master craftsmen so they can have a valuable job skill repairing old masonry and the art will be preserved so churches won't lose their stonework. (Although now I think of it, that seems to have everything in the world to do with the Masons. Hmm.) I first heard of this cathedral as a child by reading the books of Madeleine L'Engle, one of my very favorite writers growing up. She was the librarian there for decades. It's more than a bit disheartening to think there might be something really weird going on there below the artist-friendly surface.

53. Boe says:

Look at this new video from "diva" in Indonesia

I don't really understand about it, but tell me if there's any illuminati or freemasonry meanings behind it,

all I can see is the unusual triangle and one eyed symbol… But… Maybe that's just cool?

54. V!!! says:

Whats goin on fellow seekers of truth.. first of all i must admit.. ive been here for quite some time and ive watched the site grow.. i never post..i lurk.. lol. mainly to see where peoples minds are @ on any given subject.

I do know plenty about the nwo and the occult because i had a brither who came back from the sea (hes a navy guy) with christian tapes on the subject. i dont speak on the subject because i like to see peoples POV and determine patterns in thought and reaction that further assist me in learning about the machinations of the beast. I dont know it all (no one does) and my understanding and the gift i have of understanding the labyrinth of lies is a gift not of my own logic.. but of gods. I have several things id like to elaborate on but for the purpose of expediency im gonna choose the rapture today.

The rapture to me is one of the biggest nwo persuasions ever! The belief that NO christian will suffer because we will be whisked away to the new heaven and earth before it happens and all of the "people of the world " are left behind is a ploy. First off one must recognize the age of this theory of rapture.. born sometime in the early 1800's ..and propagated by a JESUIT btw .. this would indicate that this is not an original teaching of the christian church but Christian trap.. with modern inventors. The next thought that logically follows is ..why?? why do they want us to believe in the rapture..the answer is simple.. passivity. I myself have seen this in action. Alot of christians know whats goin on .. but have been psychologically coached that nothing can be done about it..just pray and save yourself and your family behind you..jesus will come and make it right and if you do this.. you will be saved from tribulation by way of the rapture. This is a mindstated that says… the rooms dirty.. and i know we are making it dirtier, but oh well the maid will clean it eventually, and what do i care? i wont even be home! LOL

it also promote stagnation within the church.. the people feel they have no need to learn outside of the word (and bill cooper taught us that thats just not the case). they sit on their hands and watch genocide occur, simply because they think its a sign of the times. They allow for the beast to have his buffet if souls simply because they feel it is prophecy. Thus creating the conditions of the prophecy, if people were not so short witted they would see prophecy as a warning and the coming of christ is a consequence. Instead we are taught to be jubilant about the WHOLE thing. While im happy that christ will renew the world and make his teachin the true standard.. i ask why couldnt we do it ourselves? isnt that the message of the bible? Isnt revelations the consequence for man being ruled by all things carnal AND his reluctance to act on behalf of his god?

In finality the goal is to lull us into a state of passivity so they can then pass these laws..(which we pay no attention to stuck in the mire of abortion and gay marriage debates that dont go away) to create a luciferian state that will supress all of the teachings of christ and ANY religion of jehovah (judaism islam) . Our kids kids might live in a world where they have to hide to worship..we maybe subjected to decades of luciferian rule simply bcuz we sat on our hands and gave them all the power thinking we wouldnt have to deal with the mess we helped make…rapture theory is the death of responsibility in the christian church

55. AhavahOlam says:

These aren't prophetic reliefs, these are just colorful metaphors to show the damage that a church based foundation is based upon. All churches are corrupt. They want money and control. Heaven and Hell are lies that were stolen from Hebrew literature (Sheol) and blended with Greek Mythology (Hades), in order to force the poor illiterate masses to do whatever the church leaders wanted.

Christianity has nothing to do with Jesus the Christ's teachings, and sadly the Catholic faith has been turned into a church that spawns other churches. Jesus was the only son of the Creator, we all his children, because the Creator "Created" the darkness and the light.

The original Catholic teachings (in greek Catholic means universal) were a blend of old world greek logic, and a slight peppering of hebrew metaphors, yeah Jesus blended 2 languages together which is more of a miracle an any of the lies purported by the apostles who lied then turned their Masters's teachings into another church.

Please stop lying about Jesus and Christos. These reliefs are just pointing out that the ills of humanity that are bred by a church system are actually the result of the cult of the abyss, which is trying to bring things into this world that should not be (like the shake weight, or ICP, or the new seasons of Family Guy) which bad things that do nothing to help humanity unless you count its mere existence for us to overcome (wisdom, ftw).

Christians need to stop believing so much and start reading proverbs again. Christ is a title that is given to a certain group of people for fulfilling certain tasks for the light. Anyone can and will do it.

Also, THERE IS NO ONE ANTICHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!! ANTI Christ simply means against the Christos, which for all intent and purpose means the bad people. Jesus the Christ talked not of morals, but of ethics, and he did not condemn people, he opened their eyes.

AntiChrist was never mentioned in the book of revelations, which is not a guide to the end of the world, but its a self help book used to help free people from the polytheistic worship of these modern times.

You can't worship a deified Jesus AND God, pick one. Pick the Creator of all things, and that will included Jesus and all the Christos that came after him.

The Book of Revelations is a self help book. The sooner you learn that the sooner you can free your mind and your spirit so you can actually choose what you believe, instead of picking the Christian belief because its easier.

I will always be a member of the Light and will continue to save Christians from the church. Hell is a lie, its based on a mistranslation.

There is no one Satan or one Devil. Those are also misinterpretations, they are titles. Satan just means an enemy. If Obama or Palin doesn't tell Americans the truth about the water supply, then they are in the camp of the enemy, they are satans.

Faith is wonderful, life-giving, and full of loving-kindness, but religion is a government that wants your power and your money, and depending on your preacher: your life.

There is a Creator, there is a creation, there is light, and there is darkness.

We are coming to end of the age of power and the age of truth is about to begin. Leave your church behind and free your soul. If Jesus were a live today I would give him my sword more than another leader that is alive today. Sadly, Jesus is dead and is probably not going to come back.

That is why the title of and the promise of more Christos is more important than all the made up miracles in the New Testament.

The Apostles ruined their Masters teachings, oh well. Let's grow up and ignore the church system and build the last temple of man. <–metaphor. It means lets build something good that will last. We know what we want, we just need to get our power back.

What better way then a massive civil war, right? Wrong. It starts with saving your self first.

All the afterlife talk is lies. 100%. It's not important, the real life is.

Peace be with you all.