Symbolic Pics of the Week (09/20/11)

Natalia Kills’ new photoshoot is all about mind control – like pretty much everything related to her (see the article entitled Natalia Kills’ “Zombie” and “Wonderland”: Dedicated to Illuminati Mind Control). In this shot, a crashed mirror (representing the fracturing of the persona) by the alter.

Hidden handlers controlling thoughts.

Chained and groped by hidden handlers. Notice the shadow of an axe.

Suffocation by hidden handler

Blinded.

The promotional campaign for Agent Provocateur features a blend of models in an distinctively occult setting – Baphomet in the back, a pentagram in the front and a bunch of other things.

Ritual sacrifice

Sex Kitten dressed in feline print.

…speaking of sex kittens.

English pop group Sugababes portrayed with lifeless mannequins and missing limbs – classic symbols of mind control.

America’s Next Top Model’s Jade Cole in one of the most blatant references to Monarch programming one can make. Yup, the Mickey Mouse hat is there too.

Gemma Ward posing in front of what controls her industry.

157 Comments on "Symbolic Pics of the Week (09/20/11)"

Cyber

What's the butterfly stands for?

Emma

Anyone else noticed the annonymous looking spectators Looking over the baking in the agent provocateur advert. Could this be hinting at the anonymous masters over looking their puppets?

emma

sorry the 'baking' in that sentance was meant to say balcony iphone predictive text.

Kirsten P.

It seems so hard to believe, children are exposed to this kind of pictures. I mean, it's so much psychology! It affects us greatly. Oh dear, what has become of the world! Children subliminally pick up on these stuff, and it has a great effect on their minds… Man! This is real crazy! Anyway, thanks to VC, a lot of people know about Illuminati! My classmates are referring to this site everytime! :D!

Harmonia

The Agent Provocateur photo is the most disturbing to me. It's like an Illuminati Coliseum of sorts.

CarpentorsApprentice
I see many comments about the puppets in the pics. The problem is not with the mindless doll in frame, but rather with the controller behind the camera. Remember, most of the youth of today are not even fully literate, let alone schooled in the occult. They just play along because it looks cool. The real evil is the puppeteers, the ones influencing and directing the artists. It breaks my heart to see so many young women manipulated and ruined for the benefit and pleasure of the elite. Watching the video of Anna Nicole Smith I suddenly remembered a prophecy… Read more »
Lim Lynn

Music industry sucks because Hippie Executive introduce other uncreative music content to their customer base.

shan

SMH that is so obvious she is defiantly in the illuminati

LookingUpward

Does anyone else notice that Natalie Kills is wearing a black Michael Jackson-ish Beat It jacket? Thought that was odd. Or maybe its just an 80s fashion thing.

Kira

Humans are weak willed, regardless of an illustration or photo portraying what is already obvious.

Wary

Anyone watched Green Lantern movie. Pure Green illumination

stripes
You don't have to believe in hell or know anything about it to see that the Agent Provocateur campaign is depicting hell. Well it might not be hell but the scene depicted is quite hellish. I mean i see priest like figures obviously representing false/occultic religions, a man in a top hat representing the aristocrats and other distinguished looking men – see elite or very rich men of our world, partialy naked women practically fornicating, sex orgies, large snakes creeping over eveyone, the wolve among the lot about to devour, murder and homosexuality. It's packed, its grisly and highly unsettling… Read more »
nice guys
weird i think a comment i made got deleted… anyway, God says all is open and laid bare before Him so He sees all these things they do, He sees all the things we all do and think in our hearts and plan and as a Holy God, he doesn't just wipe us out….but it seems we are getting near the Day of The Lord (tribulation)…I just wonder how bad things TRULY are now, the things we don't see happening. (thankfully). It's as much the evil of satan and his fallen angels as it is the sin in the heart… Read more »
thechocolatemuffin

On the second pic of Natalia Kills there are actual gun triggers attached to the fingers, representing individual triggers for each of those thoughts. Is it me or are the meanings of the pics getting more literal… 'in plain sight'? It certainly seems that way…

raven
I love and hate looking at these each week. I love that vigilant is showing us what is out there and hate it because there seems to be a endless supply of these photos. My husband and I were waiting in line and we were looking through mags, I swear every mag had at least 1 pic like these. We were laughing but it's not funny. I try to tell people about the one eye thing and show them over and over and why would it be used if it didn't mean anything and they just don't understand. Luckily I… Read more »
Reenee

London Fashion week took place in Freemasons Hall Grand Lodge in Central London so be prepared for a lot more of these pictures. One of the fashion houses was "Posthuman Wardrobe" – in plain sight eh?

lindsay

if i hear someone use the word "fierce" to describe pictures and/or fashion – i am immediately annoyed and know we will not be friends. VOM

edubble

Ive been watching a show on Hulu w/wifey called Running Wilde starring Will Arnette from Arrested Development. Its about a rich guy who is trying to rekindle his high school sweethearts flame (Keri Russell). She has become a liberal hippy who stands against everything his families oil company stands for.

Last episode entitled "Best Man" involves a jousting match and the crest worn by Will Arnette is the most blatant 2 headed eagle I have ever seen "Ordo Ab Chao". It is shown prominently throughout the episode and would largely be overlooked by the average viewer!

desi

Sugababes were amazing when they first started. All of them have been replaced & their music has gone down the pan. Nothing original about them.

wrackspurt

I am laughing my ass off so hard at Jade Cole. She's such an ignorant bitch…completely oblivious to what she's doing and who she's working for. Her photo is so ridiculous! Not even fierce! haha

LandoLand

This is NATALIA KILLS talking about Monarch Mind Control and the Illuminati in an enterview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYd4fxrxGLU I know it's disinformation because it looks so fake even for a joke. I love her act tho but when she talks you can tell she is faking it.

Danny

A leopard print pic of the Kardashians:

why won't they go away? forever??

LandoLand

WOW! The best symbolic pics ever!!! I LOVE Natalia Kills photoshot is as honest about mind control as her music. The Sugababes pics is kinda sad that band had great songs and sucha female empowering message for young girls until they signed with Jay Z label and kicked the last original member they started to make robotic fembot club dumbing songs and there's nothing left but stupid sex slave bimbo songs. I used to love JADE from ANTM she was sucha crazy bitch diva. The agen provocateur add is wicked.

Jade wanted into the industry so bad.Not surprised she got her wish.

Syrus Magistus

Remember that slide show folder of pictures from this site I mentioned long ago? It's getting really big now.

Princess

For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? 37 Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?

noname
I don't want to accept the fact that the illuminati is real, but with each picture i see, it becomes more and more blantantly obvious. As a teenager its very confusing and I don't know what to believe. I love Lady Gaga and all that she stands for, but all this illuminati stuff she's involved in is confusing. It's like she contradicts her self and I don't understand. I honestly don't think the world is going to end soon, but that's probably just because all I want is to be married and have children even though I'm just a teen,… Read more »
gladtoknow

You also have to think that she needs to do/say something to "look good". She could very well say that but by her actions you can tell she does not have Christ at all in her hear. Just like satan deceives so does she.

gladtoknow

I mean heart <3

Sunbeam

if you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything….and apparently everything, as has Lady Caca.

choose this day whom you will serve. you cannot serve both God and man. Caca and her "stand" is leading you to hell, imho.

noname

She says herself she follows and serves Jesus Christ. I don't think listening to her music will send me to hell but whatever floats your boat.