Symbolic Pics of the Week (09/13/11)

Cover of Britney’s remix album: Monarch Programming.

Volume 2.

Album cover of Ane Brun

Cover of Russian magazine Собака

Uma is yet “Another” one.

Miley Cyrus in Prestige magazine with what almost looks like a Baphomet altar.

This new collection of New Era caps could not be more obvious.

Model Masha Novoselova in MK-themed pictorial. This one features the hands of an abusive handler and, of course, one eye.

Same photoshoot, sex kitten.

Mickey Mouse mind control pic, evocating torture and, of course, one eye.

This 2002 London Billboard is the probably most blatantly Big Brotherish thing I ever saw.

219 Comments on "Symbolic Pics of the Week (09/13/11)"

lace
4 months 24 days ago

Does the miley cyrus pic even surprise anyone anymore? No. The bitch is strange. She is flat out weird and it wouldn't surprise me if she knew she was a damn puppet being used. She is a horrible model for the youth.

Damian
7 months 14 days ago

I live in London, everyday I see the eye

CE CE

That second pic of Masha Novoselova, mirrors the one of the main promo pics from Beyonce for her "I Am" album for Single Ladies, etc. (View it here at ). Its like they are modeling the same pose, shoes and style. I wonder if in addition to the contents, hand gestures, etc. of some of these photos; that the overall body poses mean something as well, (i.e. the bent pose of Beyonce promo pics and Rihanna's Umbrella album pics). VC, If you find out additional info. for an article on this that would be really interesting…There's got to be something… Read more »

You can’t judge people the lord will have the last say and I’m just goin to tell you be ready for the lord because the bible tells us he will cometh like a thief in the night and don’t let anything lead you away from the lord for he is the only true god,

Kym

I love reading this website and people's comments. I'm on the younger side and work in the medical field. I also foster teenagers so I see many people and listen to their thoughts and ideas about life.

My belief is that it's about a Relationship with God not a Religion.

Let someone's sexual orientation be between them and their God.

Be aware of other's, you can't change who they are, you can only lead by example.

Just my thoughts, I love this website thanks very much Mr Anonymous!

anti-illuminati

FUCK THIS SHIT! illuminati sucks dicks

Alejandro

This is amazingly blatant…laughably disturbing.

Tristan Harrell

The Miley Cyrus one definitely freaked me out the most.

Malcolm

the eye of horus, wich protects and orders safety and stuff.. the eye of Hathor, Sekhmet, Tefnut, Bast, Mut, Nekhbet and Wadjet.. is it so sure it is the eye of ra?

Cinnamon

You'll have to add Skrillex to your list:

Alex Gomez

Check the new sublime with rome album… this is so blatant. I am really worried…

Red Pill

Selling Sex with "Dr.Pepper"as you will see or have already caught it before watching the commercial with your (VC vision)haha shout out to VC…You see this seductive act by fergie from "black eyed peas"drinking a sodapop aka ASPARTAME/HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP,while doing so;maybe I'm reading into to it too much but you can spot an unfinished pyramid in the background..then The infamous 666 handsign is viewd with a CLOSE UP!Watch

Los

This guys name is Keo Nozari and he is messed up.

FashionGirl

the cover of britney's new remix album is totally shit.

it isn't even professionaly photo-shoped.

LOL looks like someone has to find a better music label

Doug

No one does it better than you revealing the REAL world .. your efforts in doing so are very much appreciated always !! Long live the truth!

Those shoes are goat's feet! (baphomet)

sick sick sick

These pictures are getting worse by the minute! I mean especially the caps, wouldn't be surprised in the next month if everyone is wearing them. They knew those would sell big time.

Max Gianni

It appears that since Beyonce is all washed up the new Illuminati Poster girl is Miley. Miley is beginning to look so much like Beyonce its creepy…. Just like I think Lady Gaga is replacing Britney Spears as the number one MK Superstar. I expect either Gaga or Cyrus to have a mental breakdown (breaking free from their programming) pretty soon anyway.

simusioux

Those shoes are ridiculous!

Debbie

This set of photos are even more disturbing than previous, especially the model with the extra handlers hands and the tortured looking mickey mouse picture… sigh… the world is getting more into chaos… those who are trying to keep their head above waters, keep trusting in God and help others do the same before it is too late. Peace…

K

Gone global…

Manny

honestly, to the comments previously about being homosexual and not choosing to be gay. The truth is, it is your choice to be gay, to be "shunned" by society. granted its not right being shunned but thats just how ignorant society is. Seriously, there are plenty of people who are homosexual because they were raped as a child and suffered child abuse but may i ask: where the hell have you been since your childhood to now? You mean to tell me you just sat there and kept upwelling the situation? I mean trust me, we all feel sympathy and… Read more »

Candle of the Meteor

People who say that being gay is a choice are simply using that to hold it against gays in a homophobic way. Listen, I understand that in some cases people's sexuality has been affected by being abused, but that does not mean all or even the majority are because of this.

Courtneydelilah

I live very near a freemason church,my bf's band has played a show in there once before and im DYING to go in there and see everything for myself

Courtneydelilah

Since when has "fashion" become just plain creepy