Symbolic Pics of the Week (08/13/11)

Anthony Keidis, the lead singer of the Red Hot Chili Peppers as a one-eyed transhuman robot.

2PM (yet another K-Pop group in the pics of the week) being as blatant as can be

2PM again in a disturbing Illuminati tribute. Does it bring back a bad memory?

Iraqi detainee that was tortured by American soldiers in Abu Ghraib prison (2003)

Anna Kendrick from Twilight

Serbian pop star Jelena Karleusa

Jelena and Baphomet head: get a room.

Katy Perry.

Programmed to be a sex kitten. Look at the eye.

Popular french singer Yelle: sex kitten.

Jessie J

Kurt Cobain’s daughter Frances Bean Cobain. I sincerely hope she is not being introduced to this.

Advertisement for a Mozart tribute concert – who was a prominent Freemason. The stage is reminiscent of this Masonic image depicting Masonic degrees.

Can’t really add anything to this one.

208 Comments on "Symbolic Pics of the Week (08/13/11)"

Matteo
Uhm, just for the sake of posting once more! 😛 I think we shouldnt hate these people. Buddha would say that we should actually feel sorry for them, as they are so deceived that its very difficult to get "back on track in this life" They want you to feel miserable, telling you that they have got the power because they are rich and famous; well you should consider yourself fortunate! You arent a slave to the Illuminati, moreover do you think that these slaves ever get the chance to study about what life is really about? When such people… Read more »
flory b

heyy hello i'm from romania and i've noticed that even the romanian "artists" (aka singing boobs ) have gone mad….i've stopped asking myself if they do really know what they're into. (antonia,the girl from the last picture is romanian and honestly i hate her song"marionette" bleah)

Shpeta

Funny thing about East Europe stars is that they think this is a new trend.And they act like "grrrr be scared I`m illuminati" 🙂 Its obvious that Monarch project was highly distribuited on West Europe and America.But spending so much money on East Europe where thy (us) can be programed for nothing,is problem even for them 🙂 So,let me asure you.Im from East Europe and I really know that our "starts" do they pics without even knowing what are they doing.Its trendy.Wich is more dangerous than MK itself.We need Vigilantcitizen in this part of the world,belive me!

flory b

yes you're right but from my point of view i think helping these artists is worthless because they are they are stuck into that level of ignorance. of course this brings them money

Bob Saccamano

Last night i watched a b-movie called "hardwired", it had a lot of illuminati symbolism, wich i learned to recognize thanks to you VC.

Bless!

Zak
7 months 16 days ago

I am a big nirvana fan and hate to say this but Kurt took a pic doing the one eye several times es and the bassist Krist has one where he covers his eye as well… Very strange BC as a kid I always thought it was strange but couldn’t figure it out BC there was no internet like there is today

The one of Anthony Keidis makes me sad. I love Red Hot Chili Peppers, Flea is really cool. but sometimes I do wonder about that band and who directs some of their videos.

I'm starting to wonder is it more than just "greed" on these ppl…..I wonder if the illuminati are threatening these ppl & their families. It seems like a lot of big timers have had close ppl "suddenly die" or they themselves suddenly die. Look at what they did to MJ and Katt Williams. Its sad. We need to pray and fassst!

Akira

Hi VC!! Thanks sooo much for using the photo I sent in. I apologize for being a tad late… Been so busy with college. I will definitely send in more… Thanks again! 🙂

Destined

Yall heard heard about Megan Fox removing her Marilyn Monroe tattoo? I found it very interesting why she's doing it. She said her character is bad and she had multiple personalities with being bipolar. She didn't want that negative energy. To say Im shocked is an understatement. Wow! Its on celebuzz.com.

LiNcK

I think Kurt Cobain's daughter & The last one COULD be coincidences…

Just coz theres some kitten leather in the background or a movie thats called Marionette has a human Marionette as the picture doesnt mean anything.

I have leopard cushions that look like that pattern on the girl's picture, Ive taken pictures of things there, It looks good.

And the movie, Its about a marionatte, Ofcourse theyre gonna make a picture like that!

Not saying theyre not Illuminati, But yeah… There's nothing wrong with those 2 in my opinion, They could (& Would) be used the same way if the Illuminati didnt exist.

idy

"Antonia" is a Romanian artiste…"Marionette" is her latest work.

Dexter

Ashley Greene wearing a strange shirt…

Osiris

How about this pic of Princess Beatrice with dissociative stare?

Have you posted the picture of Chris Brown Holding his head covering one eye, He used it as his twitcon for awhile. I think he did that pose one purpose.

lovebound

The one about Mozart sorta ruined (some of) my childhood, as I study his music. lol.

Rockfeller

Here is some pics from a french show "Secret Story", like "big brothers":

One of the actors was a free mason, hard to find his secret….

Lee
I really wonder if they are actually aware of what the symbolism they portray means. If they have people directing them in these fashion/film shoots etc. Maybe that's what they're told to do..to just pose this way or that. And it's the people behind the scenes who are really the evil ones. I also wonder how much of it is mind control and how much is choice and if they're mind controlled I feel so sorry for them. I can see with some of them they are very superficial and all their interview are so controlled..I don't see the real… Read more »
hp

Ever seen "Tetsuo, the Iron Man?"

These folks look and feel like a Romper Room performance of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, compared to "Tetsuo, the Iron Man!!!" Triple exclamation point!!!

THE most incredible display of brute metal is flesh, incarnations of all time!

Ohihon

They're using Frances now? Okay, that's just wrong. She's still practically a kid.

Zak
7 months 16 days ago

I am almost certain her father was doing the same thing… Do you have the in utero CD? Look at the pic with Kurt and his red hair with the one eye and then rolling stone 93 shoot of Krist covering one eye

Blondieee

Even Phineas & Ferb (Across the 2nd Dimension) love the Baphomet head. I have nieces and it is extremely sickening to see that they are being introduced to this foolishness. This is really getting out of hand…

Miko :D

Been a fan of this site for a long time! Awesome post!

P.S. Try looking up 2NE1's I'm The Best. So creepy. Pyramids and symbolisms everywhere!

There's even a girl that has her hair like Baphomet's horns! Gave me the chills. :/

A Vigilant 12 Year O
All these things about the Illuminati makes my young pathetic mind depressed 🙁 I want to be more aware about these things so I wouldn't be vulnerable and easily controlled and stuff while I am still very young….but It's just really sad and I feel like there's no escape from it 'cause this whole Illuminati/ sex kitten things are ubiquitous. And even if we do have this knowledge about the Illuminati, we really can't do much about it since they already control everything from the very food we eat, music, television, fashion….everything!. What makes the job of educating other people… Read more »

you are very intelligent! And God will bless you for what you are trying to do. You can lead them to water but cant make them drink. Just pray for them. I have the same problem with 30year old adults. they don't care. Its hard but God will reward us for trying! keep praying! God has the real control!

DDT
To 12 y/o — Do not fret. You cannot force people out of their ignorance if they are not ready to learn… all you can do is plant seeds in their mind. Also, pls bear in mind that the very word "Illuminati" instantly conjures up thoughts of crazy conspiracy theories, etc. and makes any argument seem less credible. It's like using the word "Boogie Man" or "Loch Ness Monster" or "Chupacabra." Nobody knows for SURE whether such a group by that NAME exists…. What IS a fact, however, is that there is a small group of rich and powerful elites,… Read more »
Milos

Katy, Jessie and Jelena Karleusa is … WOOOOOOOOWWWW … Mmmmmm … ^_^

Raquel

how so!? I want to understand this correlation.

Joe

So, does anyone have a battle plan to counter the Elite? Week after week all I hear is "I can't believe these artists" and "We have to inform everyone" yet I see no concrete plan. Without a concrete plan, this website and others like it is just wasting time and making everyone paranoid. Why worry about something you either A, don't want to act on or B, can't do anything about? Just simply "getting the word out" is not going to have any drastic effect on the Elite who we're all supposedly against.