Narsha and SHINee: Illuminati Infiltration of K-Pop

Illuminati symbolism is not only present in American pop culture, it is also heavily referenced in Korean pop (K-Pop), a multi-billion industry that reaches millions of young fans. We’ll look at the occult symbolism found in Narsha’s “Bbi-Ri-Bop-A” and SHINee’s “Lucifer” to see how the same hidden force that rules the American music industry also rules K-Pop.

Most of the articles found on The Vigilant Citizen have discussed the Illuminati symbolism found in the works of American artists. In the last years however, the J-Pop (Japanese pop) and K-Pop (South Korean pop) industries have been producing their own factory-made pop stars to serve the enormous Asian market. Considering the importance of its large population, it is not surprising that the popular culture of the Far East is heavily tainted by the elite’s agenda.

Narsha’s video Bbi-Ri-Bop-A is a prime example of Illuminati symbolism in K-Pop, using the same story line, symbolism and color codes found in other ritualistic videos described on this site (see Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Beyonce). The homogeneity of the messages the global population is exposed to is becoming increasingly apparent as cultural and local differences are being replaced by a single, calculated and debased popular culture.

Here’s the video with subtitles.

Analysis of the Song and Video

The song and video revolve around the themes of ritualistic initiation and spiritual duality,   which have both been abundantly observed in other videos. Narsha starts by being a good, godly girl and undergoes a profound spiritual transformation.

The video begins with an average working guy (representative of the masses) working hard for his money. While drilling a hole, he accidentally uncovers a secret underground world that immediately attracts him.

He peeps through this world with his left eye, symbolic of the Eye of Horus and/or the All-Seeing  Eye.

He is then swept into an alternate, spiritual world—some might call it the astral plane—where he must choose his spiritual destiny.

Narsha poses as a dualistic spiritual being, starting the video wearing classical Christian symbols.

Narsha wearing Jesus Christ’s crown of thorns in front of a solar halo

The lyrics of the song invite the listener to follow her into a place “without sadness and happiness,” “with no disease,” but that is still compared to a nightmare. During the bridge of the song she says:

People that are worn out come to me
Give me your worn out soul
I will erase for you every memory you want to erase
What you want boy, what you want girl
Try to believe me, entrust me and come into me

While those words are being said, Narsha undertakes a visual spiritual transformation, illustrating the lyrics’ deeper meaning. Indeed, she is going from being godly to luciferian.

Narsha’s Initiation

At the start of this pivotal scene, Narsha is dressed like the Virgin Mary, in a white robe— representing purity and innocence—and is praying assiduously. A supernatural force then intervenes and starts her metamorphosis.

Narsha’s virginal white robe turns to red, the color of sacrifice and initiation

Narsha has her purity “tainted” by the supernatural force. She then changes into a crow and flies over to the trident in front of her, symbolically representing that she has gone to the “dark side”.

The trident is also known as the “devil’s pitchfork” in religious iconography, as the adversary of God is often depicted holding the weapon. The trident can also be associated with Shiva the Destroyer and Poseidon, two mythological figures usually depicted holding a trident and who are of great importance in secret society Mystery Religions.

The devil, Shiva and Poseidon play similar roles in occult allegories.

The red-headed Narsha then zips through the forest where the construction worker is still looking for answers. The singer stops and unfolds big black wings, in a tribute to Lucifer, the Fallen Angel.  Narsha is in tears and looks troubled, hinting to a sense of pain and regret.

The construction worker is nevertheless attracted by the beautiful temptress and goes to her.

Narsha smiles with satisfaction. The same way she was tempted to convert to the dark side, she uses her alluring powers to bring other people to it.

The worker (who, remember, represents the ignorant masses) is then shown laying on the floor, dumbfounded and bewildered. We are back in the “real world”, hinting  that the entire scene took place in the man’s spiritual interior.

The video to Bbi-Ri-Bop-A symbolically portrays what happens in the occult entertainment world. Promising young talents looking for fame and riches are chosen and “initiated” by the elite. The stars are then used to charm and attract unsuspecting minds—the fans—who admire and imitate them, ultimately adopting the values the elite wants them to adopt.

SHINee

K-Pop’s latest puppets?

SHINee is one of Korea’s most popular music acts. What seems to be an Asian male version of the Pussycat Dolls released a second album that seems on par with the Illuminati’s Luciferian agenda. It is subtly called … Lucifer. Here’s their video of the same name:

There is no elaborate storyline in this video just product placements from BMW, complicated hair and a supernatural force (Lucifer) mesmerizing the singers.

The song’s lyrics compare the love of a treacherous woman to the spell of Lucifer … or is it the other way around? Here’s an English translation of the lyrics:

Even if I try to avoid you, I can’t find a place to hide
I’m trapped by you, who I can’t even deny
If it was love, if you really loved me, don’t do this to me
Her whisper is the Lucifer

If you tie me down and trap me
Then the love is also tied down
The future is also tied down
It can’t grow anymore
Freely empty yourself and look at me
I’ll fill you only, I’ll completely fill you only

Your undeniable spell is the Lucifer
Your undeniable magic is the Lucifer
When I approach you
With your angelic face
Say the reason you live is for me
Say it

When I first saw you, I stopped for a short time
As if someone was tightly seizing my heart, not letting it go (still)
You took all, all, all, all, all, all of my heart just like that
You make my heart burn out when you’re not here

If you tie me down and trap me
Then the love is also tied down
The future is also tied down
It can’t grow anymore
Freely empty yourself and look at me
I’ll fill you only, I’ll completely fill you only

Loverholic, robotronic, loverholic, robotronic

The love stories I shared with you
You look towards the same places I do
When we feel that we can’t get any more perfect
Only stare at me, you want me more, more, more, more, more, more
Only look at me, you’re the center of everything, thing, thing, thing, thing, thing

Since before, something has been wrong, you’ve been weird
The love I knew left my side, one by one
All I have is you

If you tie me down and trap me
Then the love is also tied down
The future is also tied down
It can’t grow anymore
Freely empty yourself and look at me
I’ll fill you only, I’ll completely fill you only

I feel like I’ve become a clown trapped in a glass castle
I dance for you, who will never be satisfied
You look into me openly, touching my brain
I think I’ve become a fool
I think I’m only getting more and more attracted to you

Loverholic, robotronic, loverholic, robotronic

It’s not that I hate you or that I dislike you
It’s just that kind of stare is a burden is all
I’m not going anywhere
I’ve waited like this by only looking at you

Your stare captures me
As the days went by, it became sharper
I’m tired of your obsession
I’ve been cut a lot, my heart is bleeding
When it’s about time for me to pass out
She comes to me like an angel, saying “I love you”
Even though I knew it was really you
You really confused me

If you tie me down and trap me
Then the love is also tied down
The future is also tied down
It can’t grow anymore
Freely empty yourself and look at me
I’ll fill you only, I’ll completely fill you only

I feel like I’ve become a clown trapped in a glass castle
Leave me alone, when I’m free, I’ll be able to truly love you
Leave me alone, don’t make me sick of you
So I can truly look at you

If you tie me down and trap me
Then love is also tied down
The future is also tied down
It can’t grow anymore
Loverholic, robotronic, loverholic, robotronic
Your undeniable spell is the Lucifer

I feel like I’ve become a clown trapped in a glass castle … what an interesting way to describe the fate of pop stars. Like their counterparts of the Western world, these pop stars sing about being trapped, used and confused while their young fans dance and recite the words. As if to confirm the occult inspiration of the song, the video finishes with a shot of all the group’s members flashing the hermetic sign of “as above so below”.

SHINee pointing one finger up and one finger down well singing the word “Lucifer”

What other figure displays that sign? Oh yeah: Baphomet.

The whole “loverholic, robotronic” bit is reminiscent of the transhumanist theme found in western pop videos. The same  mix of occult, robotic, mindless, mechanic and sexually ambiguous imagery found in Western Pop is found in the Illuminati-controlled K-Pop.

Overt occult imagery is also found in the group’s performances. Take a look at the stage they performed on in a recent performance.

SHINee litterally surrounded by a Masonic checkerboard pattern. I guess we know who owns them.

Trivia: What was the name of the other single they performed on this stage? Up and Down … Yup, as in “as above , so below”.

In Conclusion

As popular culture is being produced by an ever-shrinking number of media conglomerates, we are witnessing a homogenization and standardization of the message that popular culture delivers. Through Narsha’s video, young Koreans are exposed to the same spiritual ritualism that young Americans witness through Lady Gaga, Rihanna or Christina Aguilera. Throughout popular culture, young people in America, the UK, Australia and Korea—and anywhere else that gets MTV—are exposed to the same “trends,” symbols and messages as their idols transmit to their fans the Illuminati agenda in a strikingly similar fashion: the same symbolism, color coding and hidden meanings are inserted in the videos as if they’ve all emerged from the same blueprint.

The elite’s New World Order aims, as its name implies, to cover the entire world. To achieve this, the world’s population must embrace the same culture, the same values and the same messages. Who better than “clowns trapped in a glass castle” to embed those messages in the minds of the younger generation?

816 Comments on "Narsha and SHINee: Illuminati Infiltration of K-Pop"

domsturtle
im a korean myself and I have been living in Korea for a long time now, and very accustomed to its culture. I have seen numerous illuminati symbols everywhere in korea, not just in the media but even in the streets! all the Air ventilators of buildings made by Samsung Constructions are in the shape of the illuminati pyramid! and in the media, i have seen the face of satan itself on the music video Change by HyunAh of 4Min, and also in one of the scenes of the recent drama tv-show "my girl-friend is a nine-tailed fox" (where the… Read more »
cio

I already hated Illuminati long time ago before Shinee and Narsha released these songs, then i saw the teasers i was already freaked out too. It's very weird to see Kpop nowadays full of suspicious stuffs that are not so-kpop. But too bad for freak-fans that i think their brains are washed, they just take it as a hoax and believe that things like Illuminati does not exist -_-

Ah you should watch Seo In Young's Into the Rhythm and Co-Ed's Too Late.

I hope Vigilant Citizen will explain more about Illuminati in Kpop.

enemy

Illuminati can easily control those who are obsessed with plastic surgeries, things that are against nature and a sign of being ungrateful of what GOD has given us.

anon

i will not believe if someone will say that it's only the concept of their music video or it's an art thingy..those reasons are lies. of course they knew what they're doing. they want to hide the truth to the public so that people will not stop idolizing them..

nixxy

it's kinda funny with SHINee cuz i keep telling my sister i don't wanna lsiten to their song Lucifer cuz the name alone screams evil, then she told me what it's about n that it's about a dark love, so i was like yeah a dark love with the devil… n then i read this blog n it just proves my point, however trying to explain it to her is difficult since she isn't a big follower of this blog as i am n she doesnt know much about the symbolism, but at least my point was proven!

Kimberlyn
These K-pop artists have sold their souls to their companies. Many of the above mentioned groups are actually owned by the tyrannical SMEnt. Read their stories of abuse against their artists. One even says so in this interview. http://www.allkpop.com/2010/07/hangeng-speaks-out… It's no surprise that these artists should be compared to puppets of the cruel Illuminati people. Puppets are things that are used, manipulated. You cannot blame the artists themselves; they hardly have any freedom of choice or rights anymore. I am especially saddened by this because my Korean friend's cousin is going to be sent away to one of those idol… Read more »
Nexus

In the SHINee video, I noticed that the guy with the side of his head shaved points to his head and then holds up one finger. A moment later, he holds up two fingers. It's like he's saying that there used to be one being living in his brain, but now there's two.

jíoní
PLEASE PEOPLE, STOP saying that "they are so innocent and so young, they don't know about this, they are not involved, they only follow their companies' orders…" THAT IS NOT RELEVANT. The message and symbols are there, the satanism IS THERE. And PLEASE STOP WORSHIPPING THESE SINGERS!!! STOP CALLING THEM "IDOLS"! Do you realize what you are doing? That's one of the firsts problems of all this. Vigilant Citizen I hope it's okay if I translate your article. I already put that in my forum and I think I will going to open a 'blog' or something, to publish the… Read more »
lin.
i hope you've taken statistics and understand how highly probably that is why? because all three words are all within the range of the top 50 and top 100 most commonly used words …therefore the probability of them appearing at the same rate…is actually really high also…anything is connected so i took two of shinee's songs, lucifer and ring ding dong and put them in a word counter the words "crazy" "not" "that" all appear seven times (varies by translator) crazy: 7 not: 7 that: 7 777, the divine number of god to further prove my point i took a… Read more »
Bigamous U
1 month 9 hours ago
It is certainly not conclusive, but having a mind that thinks and is willing to process things differently than the “norm” can be an asset and a risk worth taking (à mon avis), which I believe was shown in your post as well. And because you take another song and count the words, does not mean thag the same connection is going to be there (i.e. numbers meaning something). Your so called evidence of the words being highly likely to appear is but an opinion fueled by statistics, but clearly not fact, but you may already know that. Oh, quoting… Read more »
Jjjjccc

Holy crap you cant get more demonic then that.

CNBlue???
1 year 5 months ago

CNBlue is good right??? They're not into that, right??? Because I love them but I'm scared now!!!!

CWS
1 month 10 hours ago

Is it love with which you feel bound to them? Or something of different meaning?

Purple

no shinee no… i loved u… no… why …

WayOut

In the Narsha video, at 1:39, in the "throne room", there is a furniture with a mosaic that seems like the Masonry symbol or Pyramid with an eye (a losangle with a center circle). This furniture is receiving the strong sunshine through the window.

anonymous

Honestly, I too kinda suspect something about their industry. I notice that anyone who touches the kpop industry gets hooked and addicted to it. I wonder if it's possible for this site to run a search on their industry too. Thanks alot if it's possible 🙂

tOFUbankai

OMGuh!! I loved SHINee.. D: I feel so sad now.

let me go weap for awhile..

but I knew there was something wrong when 'Lucifer' came out. >':

Dots
1 month 10 hours ago

Weaping for not being able to enjoy yourself anymore or weaping that it happened to them?

Whilst I can comprehend what you have affirmed, it seems that there is a sense of longing still embedded in you that has the potential to keep you coming back for more even in the instance of your new knowledge.

Just be careful. Knowing is the first step to becoming a “truthseeker”, but acceptance and/or admiration can, and has been, the first step in mind control (or even the completion of it).

Little Monster

for the Narsha Video.. you should also add the Baphomet Symbolism.

She did that on @4:05 haha! :))

wow, what an observation.

I KNEW IT! Ever since I saw the song title, haha. I wasn't much of a 'fan' of SHINee: 1. Ring Ding Dong sounds almost the same as Lucifer haha xD 2. What you mentioned in this article. As for Narsha, as far as I'm concerned, she isn't too popular, she is more like a Korean repeat of Ayumi Hamasaki or Lady Gaga, she's not that original, with her music or symbols. I don't like KPOP much. It is too simular to American pop, I don't mean just video concept, sound and style, I mean symbolism and meaning too, majority… Read more »
jeremiah p.

tnx vigilant citizen……well i still notice some symbolisms in ring ding dong……..the black wings??????creepy,huh?

taxi
1 month 29 days ago
3 of the members have black wings and 2 of them have white wings. and I think it’s actually not related to angels but to mythology and it looks as if it would be inspired by the Crows aka fallen sons from the Yi myth or maybe the Tiangou which is a legendary creature in Chinese mythology which is also big influence source for Korean mythology. You people should read more before jumping to conclusion like this. Also a reminder that half of the korean population is not even christian and the ones that are might not even recognize symbols… Read more »
The Pea
1 month 9 hours ago
It is simply a basis grounded with facts to get one to start thinking, just as yours is. You have no way to prove that what you say is in fact truth, which is why I can certainly commend you for saying, “I think.” However, the situations between you and Vigilant Citizen is similar in that you state your claim, as was done by VC, with knowledge to back it up, but yet you feel the need to tell others to become knowledgeable when you seem to stake the same sort of claim (or attempt to) in others that you… Read more »
Lisa89

yeah if u see someone wears black wings/ angel it dont mean that his coming for goodness & love or freedom

that means / death & evil angel of death….

but if u see someone wears white wings/ angel it means ….Freedom & goodness & love to protect & help us in God's way.

Lisa89

sorry i had a mistake in the lyrics :

If you tie me down and trap me

Then love is also tied down

The future is also tied down

It can’t grow anymore

Loverholic, robotronic, loverholic, robotronic

Your undeniable spell is the Lucifer

If i was a boy i will never call my girl or a girl

your undeniabel spell is the lucifer……..pls wake up!

Lisa89
And Boa yeah she has Talent and she's great! but she is using her talent now with the Illuminati like gaga,beyonce,rihanna,Kanye west & jay-z! In the video she's doing the symbols of illuminati ( her fingers on the eye) it means the pyramid and the all seeing eye! And if u watch her live concerts u can see that she's using for the stage decor always Pyramids(Triangle) and masonic floor( black/white pattern)……and now she's a good friend of shinee and shinee also included with the Illuminati…her new song called "Lucifer" = Lucifer is the name of Satan! the fallen angel!… Read more »
Ririeru

SHINee show All-Seeing Eye in "Lucifer".

Albert Alvarez

please investigate another girl korean group the name of the group is F(X) and th song name is NU ABO they got things that i think that you gotta see

Blahblah

I gave all my heart to support SHINEE. K-pop IS THE BEST!

Sad face

Great. Now find another band to like. D':

Sheena Jamaica

sigh, it's spreading like a disease, i am even seeing it with the music here in Jamaica

lin.

its a spreading disease because your looking for it

and when ppl look for something it exists…

Stay For the Time Being
1 month 9 hours ago

Where did the basis for your opinion stem from?

Mia

Sorry, this article is just reaching FAR too much. I didn't get ANY of that from these videos or lyrics even AFTER you pointed them out…….these are just coincideces/nothing interesting. There is nothing to see here. NEXT!

yeah

i am so sorry that you weren't able to see. i'm sorry