Narsha and SHINee: Illuminati Infiltration of K-Pop

Illuminati symbolism is not only present in American pop culture, it is also heavily referenced in Korean pop (K-Pop), a multi-billion industry that reaches millions of young fans. We’ll look at the occult symbolism found in Narsha’s “Bbi-Ri-Bop-A” and SHINee’s “Lucifer” to see how the same hidden force that rules the American music industry also rules K-Pop.

Most of the articles found on The Vigilant Citizen have discussed the Illuminati symbolism found in the works of American artists. In the last years however, the J-Pop (Japanese pop) and K-Pop (South Korean pop) industries have been producing their own factory-made pop stars to serve the enormous Asian market. Considering the importance of its large population, it is not surprising that the popular culture of the Far East is heavily tainted by the elite’s agenda.

Narsha’s video Bbi-Ri-Bop-A is a prime example of Illuminati symbolism in K-Pop, using the same story line, symbolism and color codes found in other ritualistic videos described on this site (see Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Beyonce). The homogeneity of the messages the global population is exposed to is becoming increasingly apparent as cultural and local differences are being replaced by a single, calculated and debased popular culture.

Here’s the video with subtitles.

Analysis of the Song and Video

The song and video revolve around the themes of ritualistic initiation and spiritual duality,   which have both been abundantly observed in other videos. Narsha starts by being a good, godly girl and undergoes a profound spiritual transformation.

The video begins with an average working guy (representative of the masses) working hard for his money. While drilling a hole, he accidentally uncovers a secret underground world that immediately attracts him.

He peeps through this world with his left eye, symbolic of the Eye of Horus and/or the All-Seeing  Eye.

He is then swept into an alternate, spiritual world—some might call it the astral plane—where he must choose his spiritual destiny.

Narsha poses as a dualistic spiritual being, starting the video wearing classical Christian symbols.

Narsha wearing Jesus Christ’s crown of thorns in front of a solar halo

The lyrics of the song invite the listener to follow her into a place “without sadness and happiness,” “with no disease,” but that is still compared to a nightmare. During the bridge of the song she says:

People that are worn out come to me
Give me your worn out soul
I will erase for you every memory you want to erase
What you want boy, what you want girl
Try to believe me, entrust me and come into me

While those words are being said, Narsha undertakes a visual spiritual transformation, illustrating the lyrics’ deeper meaning. Indeed, she is going from being godly to luciferian.

Narsha’s Initiation

At the start of this pivotal scene, Narsha is dressed like the Virgin Mary, in a white robe— representing purity and innocence—and is praying assiduously. A supernatural force then intervenes and starts her metamorphosis.

Narsha’s virginal white robe turns to red, the color of sacrifice and initiation

Narsha has her purity “tainted” by the supernatural force. She then changes into a crow and flies over to the trident in front of her, symbolically representing that she has gone to the “dark side”.

The trident is also known as the “devil’s pitchfork” in religious iconography, as the adversary of God is often depicted holding the weapon. The trident can also be associated with Shiva the Destroyer and Poseidon, two mythological figures usually depicted holding a trident and who are of great importance in secret society Mystery Religions.

The devil, Shiva and Poseidon play similar roles in occult allegories.

The red-headed Narsha then zips through the forest where the construction worker is still looking for answers. The singer stops and unfolds big black wings, in a tribute to Lucifer, the Fallen Angel.  Narsha is in tears and looks troubled, hinting to a sense of pain and regret.

The construction worker is nevertheless attracted by the beautiful temptress and goes to her.

Narsha smiles with satisfaction. The same way she was tempted to convert to the dark side, she uses her alluring powers to bring other people to it.

The worker (who, remember, represents the ignorant masses) is then shown laying on the floor, dumbfounded and bewildered. We are back in the “real world”, hinting  that the entire scene took place in the man’s spiritual interior.

The video to Bbi-Ri-Bop-A symbolically portrays what happens in the occult entertainment world. Promising young talents looking for fame and riches are chosen and “initiated” by the elite. The stars are then used to charm and attract unsuspecting minds—the fans—who admire and imitate them, ultimately adopting the values the elite wants them to adopt.

SHINee

K-Pop’s latest puppets?

SHINee is one of Korea’s most popular music acts. What seems to be an Asian male version of the Pussycat Dolls released a second album that seems on par with the Illuminati’s Luciferian agenda. It is subtly called … Lucifer. Here’s their video of the same name:

There is no elaborate storyline in this video just product placements from BMW, complicated hair and a supernatural force (Lucifer) mesmerizing the singers.

The song’s lyrics compare the love of a treacherous woman to the spell of Lucifer … or is it the other way around? Here’s an English translation of the lyrics:

Even if I try to avoid you, I can’t find a place to hide
I’m trapped by you, who I can’t even deny
If it was love, if you really loved me, don’t do this to me
Her whisper is the Lucifer

If you tie me down and trap me
Then the love is also tied down
The future is also tied down
It can’t grow anymore
Freely empty yourself and look at me
I’ll fill you only, I’ll completely fill you only

Your undeniable spell is the Lucifer
Your undeniable magic is the Lucifer
When I approach you
With your angelic face
Say the reason you live is for me
Say it

When I first saw you, I stopped for a short time
As if someone was tightly seizing my heart, not letting it go (still)
You took all, all, all, all, all, all of my heart just like that
You make my heart burn out when you’re not here

If you tie me down and trap me
Then the love is also tied down
The future is also tied down
It can’t grow anymore
Freely empty yourself and look at me
I’ll fill you only, I’ll completely fill you only

Loverholic, robotronic, loverholic, robotronic

The love stories I shared with you
You look towards the same places I do
When we feel that we can’t get any more perfect
Only stare at me, you want me more, more, more, more, more, more
Only look at me, you’re the center of everything, thing, thing, thing, thing, thing

Since before, something has been wrong, you’ve been weird
The love I knew left my side, one by one
All I have is you

If you tie me down and trap me
Then the love is also tied down
The future is also tied down
It can’t grow anymore
Freely empty yourself and look at me
I’ll fill you only, I’ll completely fill you only

I feel like I’ve become a clown trapped in a glass castle
I dance for you, who will never be satisfied
You look into me openly, touching my brain
I think I’ve become a fool
I think I’m only getting more and more attracted to you

Loverholic, robotronic, loverholic, robotronic

It’s not that I hate you or that I dislike you
It’s just that kind of stare is a burden is all
I’m not going anywhere
I’ve waited like this by only looking at you

Your stare captures me
As the days went by, it became sharper
I’m tired of your obsession
I’ve been cut a lot, my heart is bleeding
When it’s about time for me to pass out
She comes to me like an angel, saying “I love you”
Even though I knew it was really you
You really confused me

If you tie me down and trap me
Then the love is also tied down
The future is also tied down
It can’t grow anymore
Freely empty yourself and look at me
I’ll fill you only, I’ll completely fill you only

I feel like I’ve become a clown trapped in a glass castle
Leave me alone, when I’m free, I’ll be able to truly love you
Leave me alone, don’t make me sick of you
So I can truly look at you

If you tie me down and trap me
Then love is also tied down
The future is also tied down
It can’t grow anymore
Loverholic, robotronic, loverholic, robotronic
Your undeniable spell is the Lucifer

I feel like I’ve become a clown trapped in a glass castle … what an interesting way to describe the fate of pop stars. Like their counterparts of the Western world, these pop stars sing about being trapped, used and confused while their young fans dance and recite the words. As if to confirm the occult inspiration of the song, the video finishes with a shot of all the group’s members flashing the hermetic sign of “as above so below”.

SHINee pointing one finger up and one finger down well singing the word “Lucifer”

What other figure displays that sign? Oh yeah: Baphomet.

The whole “loverholic, robotronic” bit is reminiscent of the transhumanist theme found in western pop videos. The same  mix of occult, robotic, mindless, mechanic and sexually ambiguous imagery found in Western Pop is found in the Illuminati-controlled K-Pop.

Overt occult imagery is also found in the group’s performances. Take a look at the stage they performed on in a recent performance.

SHINee litterally surrounded by a Masonic checkerboard pattern. I guess we know who owns them.

Trivia: What was the name of the other single they performed on this stage? Up and Down … Yup, as in “as above , so below”.

In Conclusion

As popular culture is being produced by an ever-shrinking number of media conglomerates, we are witnessing a homogenization and standardization of the message that popular culture delivers. Through Narsha’s video, young Koreans are exposed to the same spiritual ritualism that young Americans witness through Lady Gaga, Rihanna or Christina Aguilera. Throughout popular culture, young people in America, the UK, Australia and Korea—and anywhere else that gets MTV—are exposed to the same “trends,” symbols and messages as their idols transmit to their fans the Illuminati agenda in a strikingly similar fashion: the same symbolism, color coding and hidden meanings are inserted in the videos as if they’ve all emerged from the same blueprint.

The elite’s New World Order aims, as its name implies, to cover the entire world. To achieve this, the world’s population must embrace the same culture, the same values and the same messages. Who better than “clowns trapped in a glass castle” to embed those messages in the minds of the younger generation?

807 Comments on "Narsha and SHINee: Illuminati Infiltration of K-Pop"

anon
1 year 8 months ago

i will not believe if someone will say that it's only the concept of their music video or it's an art thingy..those reasons are lies. of course they knew what they're doing. they want to hide the truth to the public so that people will not stop idolizing them..

Ash
10 months 20 days ago

Some alternative views…. The video is a concept video yes but without any sinister connotations. They use this imagery because the audience can identify with it and also because it's quite clever. I am writing a song at the moment that is in some ways about spilt personality disorder, in others about someone not sure of who he is and looking to explore parts of himself for spiritual reconciliation. If I used (as I am planning to) a music video showing my character, or myself in black then white clothing is this then demonic? I think the theme in general… Read more »

CNBlue???
11 months 11 days ago

CNBlue is good right??? They're not into that, right??? Because I love them but I'm scared now!!!!

Yoona21
1 year 1 month ago

narsha is a christian, she mentioned that shes in the same church as taeyang. also she didnt make the mv concept or the song so shes just completely being used. i saw her recent song and she nor BEG didnt use those concepts anymore. same with shinee that actually being paid just to sing and dance to the song but they actually dont know what their company is doing.

LoboTaker
1 year 2 months ago

My ears is bleeding… WTF is that sh*t?!

Elizabeth
1 year 3 months ago

Can I suggest another genre of music that NEEDS to be brought out into the light of the truth?
J-Rock is very illumnati and demonic if I should say. And I say it because I use to be into it, so I know.
There's many many young girls into that music. It's brainwashed them into thinking it's ok for men to dress up as women and wear makeup. If you can please look into it .

Newbie
1 year 9 months ago

Watch G dragon… K-pop is just in your face

Yang Rito-Chan
1 year 9 months ago

Wah!! SHINee, why?!! ;~;
I am a diehard fangirl of SHINee… at least now I know to be careful, and pay a little more attention to their videos. Thanks for pointing this out, VC!! ^u^

Purple

no shinee no… i loved u… no… why …

WayOut

In the Narsha video, at 1:39, in the "throne room", there is a furniture with a mosaic that seems like the Masonry symbol or Pyramid with an eye (a losangle with a center circle). This furniture is receiving the strong sunshine through the window.

Mr, Rational

I don't think SHINee is illuminati. This is my own opinion and not as a fan. I believe it is all just an incident. If you would watch all their music video, most of the songs are about a love for a certain girl, and only Lucifer has this kind of concept, not all of it! =____= Why judge a certain group just because of a simple coincidence? And Korea is a weird country! They love experimenting any concept even in technology, as you can see in Samsung and LG, and they're really unpredictable, like SNSD turning to taxi drivers,… Read more »

anonymous

Honestly, I too kinda suspect something about their industry. I notice that anyone who touches the kpop industry gets hooked and addicted to it. I wonder if it's possible for this site to run a search on their industry too. Thanks alot if it's possible :)

tOFUbankai

OMGuh!! I loved SHINee.. D: I feel so sad now.

let me go weap for awhile..

but I knew there was something wrong when 'Lucifer' came out. >':

i.love.kpop

Nooooooooooooooooooo not kpop it was my only mean of getting away from american pop (as we know dont have any talent at all) and to see my favorite band (SHinee) on here makes me want to cry, i wonder does girl generation, 2ne1, big bang, brown eye girls, miss A,SeeYa, 4 minutes,ss501, do they all fall under this to i love these bands they are sooo good and sometimes i mix it in with some of the music and songs i write and sing ( undiscovered singer) to do something new. I love your blogs and it open up my… Read more »

Yeap exactly. Theyre like so childlike. Im no fan, but i cant deny this.

Oh and yeah. As i said, theyre very innocent.

I am a SHINee fan, and truthfully i like them cos theyre sincere, pure and innocent and have amazing talents. The songs they sing are mostly only to convey their feeling- not anything to do with all these spiritual stuff. SHINee's song lucifer, is not about- whatever you mentioned. It's about them being mesmerized by the girl. How the girl is like lucifer to them. That's all. They're not trying to do all that Illuminati thing. And the choreography are just carefully planned dance steps which looked cool to the choreographers. They were not meant to like imitate all those… Read more »

Jennifer

will you discuss about SJM's new MV "Too Perfect"? i think it has an occult meaning though.. even though no checkered floors, there's a sun symbol there. please thank you.

ConfusingHair

Are artists aware that they're being used for such things?

How do they choose their artists or 'puppets'?

I'm quite new in researching this illuminati topic.

H

There's a difference, though. There's a difference between promoting a way of thinking, and simply presenting it as something that exists, or telling its story. Narsha's song never claims to support the things shown/mentioned in the PV/lyrics. It simply presents them as part of the story of what happened to the characters. In fact, it could even be interpreted as warning people against those things, if you wanted to see it that way. Yes, while I do agree that people should be better educated about the meanings behind things they watch or listen to, I don't think that there are… Read more »

J-Pop-fan

Hello! Great article lol Funny to see how fans can react!

I would love to see a review from you about Japanese pop.

Biggest names in J-pop would be Ayumi Hamasaki (Queen of J-pop), Namie Amuro, Utada Hikaru, Koda Kumi. I'm more interested on the female singers anyway.

Please I hope you get to investigate and give your opinion about this artists!!!

dub L

Narsah & who? SHINee? You gotta be kiddin me. Lets be honest. These kids aint even reached the status to be approached by the Illuminati. Id be convinced if some super heavy names like Seo Taeji was a member of the Illuminati but them. These kids aint even artists; these puppets cant even write their own songs or lyrics and how the hell they gon express and deliever the messages of the Illuminati through their music? Oh, maybe their producers are Illuminati huh? Im pretty much convinced that Drake is like the newest member of the Illuminati but he writes… Read more »

matt90

I spent four months in Seoul and witnessed the popularity of K-Pop first hand. It's definitely comparable to Lady Gaga and Rihanna in terms of popularity and as it turns out, also in terms of symbolism! Great article, thanks!

aichara

well, about narsha songs, the first time i watched her video i immediately knew that it is related to those freemason stuff..the lyrics are also the same..

but, take note that most kpop artist did not choose their song, the concept, their style or whatever. all of those thing were done by their company. they just a puppet.

and by the way, almost all media in the world are in their hands.

it's means that we all have the same enemy, right?

leeana

oh yea…

i thing about 2 year ago.. the illuminati try to jump into Malaysia music industry. it's showed in one of Malaysia music award. at first i don't know about it but after reading a news paper i realize it. wow.. they really are try to conquer all of us~