LCD Soundsystem’s Pow Pow: The First MTV-Funded Video is Masonic

I don’t think this video deserves a full-length article but it is however worth mentioning. In an effort to “infuse life” into the music video world, MTV announced it would start funding the production music videos. LCD Sounsystem’s Pow Pow is therefore the first MTV-funded video and…it’s symbolic of the forces behind MTV. And it’s pretty blatant. So blatant that I’m not even needed to analyze it. But I still have a couple of things to say about it.

To sum it up, a girl visits “wicked men” and asks them to sign a contract. These men are apparently appalled by the terms of the contract and refuse. Upon refusal, the girl flashes the men with classic Masonic symbols such as this

Eye of Horus in triangle

and this

Masonic Square and Compass

The “wicked men” finally find themselves in a Masonic lodge, along with what looks like a politician, a military general and sheriff (representative of the elite).

The master of ceremonies, dressed in Masonic regalia, orders the men to stand in line, along with the politician and the military general.
Interesting point of view. The reflection of the Masonic checker board pattern obscures one eye.

At the end of the video, the girl appears from a “chamber of light”, dressed in a ritualistic white wedding gown. Are we getting ready for the initiation of the “wicked men”?

So what does this video represent? What is the contract that is being offered? Why are these men recruited?  Who knows? (Who cares).

Is MTV saying that being initiated into the Masonic elite is the “key to success”?

At the end of the video, this guy’s shirt seems takes on a real meaning.

So MTV’s first funded video is a particularly Masonic one.  If you’ve read the article The 2009 VMAs: The Occult Mega-Ritual, you’re probably not surprised. And if you’ve visited Canada’s MTV headquarters, you’re even less surprised.

MTV Canada, Toronto

205 Comments on "LCD Soundsystem’s Pow Pow: The First MTV-Funded Video is Masonic"

MTV doesn't stand for Music Television anymore… It stands for Masonic Television.

BigSky1970
8 months 4 days ago

MTV Canada is no longer in that Masonic Building but located in the Bell Media Queen Street building (formerly known as CHUM-City Building) at 299 Queen Street.

Bob Hope
Freemasonry is an organization promoting the luciferian NWO agenda. They are one of the branches of Satan's Kingdom. No t the only, but Highly influential in entertainment, the NFL, Politics, etc. The Lord has been showing me this over the past two years as his servant. Jesus will return in these last days, and the devil has great wrath, because his time is almost up, and he will be spending the next 1,000 years confined from maknkind. Read the book of Revelations, and see where this tongue wagging serpent is going. The Lake of Fire, where the worm does not… Read more »
Electronic Esther
The girl is jezebel. The table covered with the instruments are things she uses to influence people. Drugs, alcohol, make up, cigarettes, brass knuckles. The spirit of jezebel at first uses manipulations like make up and jewelry, vanity items, or pleasure items and distraction items like drugs, alcohol, or cell phones(smartphones) to influence people. The brass knuckles represent the second form of power she uses to gain control over people, force. If we don't succumb to her control by manipulation she will use force and intimidation. At the end of the video she almost selects the brass knuckles but then… Read more »
benzo

i see nothing remotley masionic. am i missing something?

Annie
WOW! Thanks for creating such a fabulous resource for those interested in the occult. I am really impressed! I wish religious people had been this smart in my day and I might have found my true path sooner. I have book marked you and this is a truly great resource. What does concern me is that many of your readers are probably poorly educated in general and only listen to this sort of thing or the guy behind the pulpit for their point of view on the subjects. Just encourage them to stay away from ignitable materials or burning people… Read more »

I'm fourteen and I read VC everyday. And I know if my parents were trying to hide it from me it would make me more eager and I'd sneak on to know the truth. You can hide her all you want though, its your kid. But don't be suprised when she revolts.

metaphy
it is totally self-reflexive, and exposes itself (the music industry) for all that it is. they say that a curce has to be announced to the cursed for it to have maximum effect. this is par for course for the khazarian satanist that are in control here – lead supposedly by the black pope Peter Hans Kolvenbach. This is apparently the guy leading the satanic cabal, the guy that gives the nod and expresses his influence on all that is put our way via the media, via the banks, and via our corrupt governments. some on needs to whack this… Read more »
quiche

To me, it seems that this is a story being told from an outsider's perspective.

Sonova Gun
This is just a message to those in the know that they are going around recruiting those members of the underworld as they are vital to the plan to achieve many of the goals of the illuminati to achieve a new world order which may require a massive reduction in the population and mass killing. Look out for drastic increases in crime and violence and much killing, people we need to open up our eyes to the injustices that are permeating society. Open up our eyes. But God has promised to be with the just he will protect us and… Read more »
Kimberly

At the end they look regretful and tured, and it looks as if one of them is praying. Throughout the video, you almost forget the song is playing because you just want to see the video.

Believer By Choice
Read to the end: Part of what I see: The subjects (men of power, prestige and influence) are encouraged to sign at first, if that does not work, they are forced into the presence of the one who owns the contract. They are then faced with a deal they can't refuse. What I could see: The way she looks at them in her last shot is an "I got you suckers" look. This look changed my original thinking from, turn from your evil ways and do the right thing to, commit to us and you will never lose. In the… Read more »
JA
http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=19718 Ayer conceded to MTV News that the clip's concept is a bit cerebral. "This video's a little far out, a little esoteric," he said. "In this world, Anna's sort of this shape-shifter, I guess you could say." Ayer further explained that the message of the clip is about remaining humble, regardless of how much you might have succeeded in your walk of life. "No matter how big you are, how important you are in this temporal world of ours, there's somebody more important," he said. "You have to answer for your sins, and that's a little bit of what… Read more »
Christina
Does anyone want to take note that on http://lcdsoundsystem.com/main/ the "FORUM" link is represented by the two pillars and the all seeing eye in a triangle. Come on man. The only shock I'm getting as of late, is the fact that the masses are still completely unaware of all of this crap around us. If this "video" doesn't bring more awareness, nothing will. The sheeple will continue to follow. Sometimes I wonder though, perhaps a lot of celebrities and musicians are using all of this as a cash grab, to stir everyone up. Maybe they don't really have anything to… Read more »
lacey

Once again, signs are clear as day!!! The girl is used to lure this guys in!! Lust is a very big part it. Out past twelve, in a club. Drinks are goin, music is playin, guys come and try to get them to sign contract wouldnt do it so comes in half decent girl…Lol when will ppl realize

LILA

The more I read, the more jaded I feel. What's the use of money and fame if you're messed up, and you mess up your children and everyone else? Or as Jesus said, what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul? Does anyone here really envy people like Rihanna and Lady Gaga? Indulgence is so overrated. Who'd rather take riches with mind and body rape rather than little with peace of mind?

OM
While it is clearly obvious that this video has masonic symbols in it, the real question that no conspiracy theorist ever seems to ask is WHY? It is always assumed that if a symbol appears in any form of media then it must have been put there by the conspiracy themselves. This is fallacious reasoning. It is just as likely to have been put there by people who want to EXPOSE the conspiracy. Either that, or people who understand that by putting a few pyramids in a music video or movie you are guaranteeing the obsessive attention of thousands of… Read more »
T

so does MTV stand for "Masonic TeleVision" ?

Baldur

Excellent article VC!

David Chase

MTV= Masonic Temple Videos Oh and my 9 year old son knows all about masons and the illuminati

Deneice

Funny how they got one of the girls from the "TWILIGHT" series to be the "evil temptress"

Llama

Not for anything, but just because you think the song sucks doesn't mean everyone does. There are those of us that dig the indie sound that LCD Soundsystem rocks, and I quite like the song.

rich

the girl is not high but aloof and 'cool'

stacy-nyc

WOW TO CANADA MTV- I mean I knew M standed for masonic. but come on!!
Interesting that a lot of artists refer to the devil as a woman. “She” or “her”
anyways- V- check out this video by the Offpring- the IRONIC title “you’re gonna go far kid”- devil is a woman here too- tells the same ol’ story you’ve been talking about, and the one that MTV is now throwing in our faces with the above video-

6sixsick
has anyone seen Hawthorne Height's music Video for Niki FM? It just got me thinking because of the white dress thing I have seen in other articles on this website http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zevuuR7OB58&NR… the lyrics are: http://www.plyrics.com/lyrics/hawthorneheights/ni… It mentions him being asleep with one eye open. and the lyrics "Silence in black and white falling forward as she walks toward the light" I actually muted the pow pow video and watched it with HH's music playing and when the above is being sung by HH on pow pow video i had the lodge-man with his black and white lense then the girl… Read more »
KS

My friend KH. has an amazing voice she had recently posted on facebook that she wanted to become a professional singer.I support her and all but I know that she'll be mind raped like all celebrities and turn into a robot and I feel helpless because i can't do anything unless I get in the industry, but then again i can't sing and I might also get mind raped unknowingly.What should i tell her without her weirding her out?.Please forgive my off topic ranting.

nzlg

Seriously, is this considered music? To be honest I wouldn’t listen to it even if i was PAID to! Its crap.. among the first words of the song: Pow. powpowpow. POW. Gee.. Maybe im just too intelligent for this music.