“World War Z” Will Fit Right in the Illuminati’s Agenda (Trailer Video)

worldwarz

Brad Pitt’s next movie will apparently be about martial law, massive depopulation and a devastating crisis that would most likely lead to a one world government. In short, will be another movie portraying the future in a very specific, Illuminati-friendly way. The movie will be an adaptation of the book of the same name – but completely rewritten to feature less social commentary and more Brad Pitt. More importantly, it will contain a whole lot of predictive programming. Here’s the trailer.

The trailer begins with a little girl innocently asking: “Daddy, what is martial law?”. This basically announces what the movie will be about: Drilling in people’s head’s the concept of martial law and total government control in times of crises. In my article named ‘Contagion’ or How Disaster Movies “Educate” the Masses, I explained how the movie Contagion used the fear of  disease to normalize the concept of martial law. In case you don’t know martial law can usually be defined by the imposition of military rule and the suspension of civil liberties such as searches and seizures, freedom of association, and freedom of movement.

World War Z will use the fear of a zombie apocalypse to normalize the same concepts. Furthermore, zombies is a great way to portray the masses as a bunch of brainless animals that need to be destroyed. The movie trailer alone depicts an amount of people being killed. Imagine the whole movie.

Thousands of people piling up like insects while helicopters shoot at them. Yup, Hollywood loves to show us these images.

So prepare yourself for a whole bunch of predictive programming, desensitization of human deaths and Brad Pitt running around.

As one guy says at the end of the trailer: “Every human being we save…is one less to fight”.

Wait, what?

242 Comments on "“World War Z” Will Fit Right in the Illuminati’s Agenda (Trailer Video)"

Fruit-Lveo
1 year 10 months ago

So impressive that these kind of movies NEVER show ANY SINGLE BABY! They know really well about it! Praise Jesus!!! ^_^ You know, I already understood this. Hollywood is really telling their plans once the church is gone… NO CHURCH IN THE WILD says the song you know…
That's why the bible says that may are going to wish to be dead in those times. I'm sticking with Jesus!

alex

For there will be a tribulation lile has never haooened beofre nor will ever haopen again. In fact, if those days were not cut short, no flesh would be saved.
(Matthew 24:20-22)

Everyone calling on the name of Jehovah will be saved (romans 10:13; joel 2:32)

prophet

is it just me or do these zombies move and act a lot like "Jinn"?…

Grieves

I saw this thing a few days ago. Kudos VC for hitting the nail on the head where this piece of crap is concerned. The whole thing was a promotional ad for the UN and WHO.

Olka

I watched the movie and was disappointed. but i actually understood why that zombie problem happened. Because most of the people were already dead before that. Faked feelings and faked happiness in the family of Brad Pit character. There was no love and were there is no love – there is no life. Just walking dead.

"Follow me, and let the dead bury their own dead." Matthew 8:22

c. hanna

You can find Angelina Jolie on the CFR list. She is a member of the Council on foreign Relations. look her up on their list at CFR.org.

Why is she a member? My guess is she serves as some kind of role model…her and Brad.

noone

this is how they see us

mikkie

I am so tired of these images and desensitization… I just want peace… why do they want such horrible things… control isn't the best answer… we could all be happy together… it makes me so sad…

Jenn

I was wondering when you guys are going to make one about this t.v show The walking dead..

Jake

Any movie without 10,000 close ups of Tom Cruise's face is a winner.

kbx911

Z for Zombie, or Z for Zion?

Andrea

Resident Evil.

wqrqw

This film is zionist racist israeli propaganda!

Zedt

Well whoever posted this obviously hasn't been to youtube 4 awhile . Cause there is a video there that shows multiple illuminati symbols within the trailer itself. I trust no movies, I ONLY GIVE THEM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT 4 AWHILE until someone proves them DIABOLICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anti_illuminati

WORLD WAR "ZION"?

noone

samson option

Ivythorne
It's very apt for the general population to be portrayed as zombies. What is the general population anymore except for drones bent on sex and violence, lost in ignorance. They are programmed to live in boxes, drive a box to another box to pay for other said boxes and buy whatever they are told will help them get sex. ……. On a side note….. Vigilant citizen, have you ever considered a mapping out of certain bloodlines? Biblical through modern day? Preferably that of what is called the serpent seed, cain's line of descendants. I think it is known, not sure… Read more »
Geo

There are many hidden symbols (some not so hidden) in this trailer alone. I'm making a quick documentary on the symbols and interpretations found in the trailer. I'll post up here when I'm done in a day or two.

Dicernment

Brat Pitty is same bloodline as OBAMA and BUSH and Married youtube.com/watch?v=rtGEBmSmOqI think about infowars.com being World Number 1 the most viewed News Website, illuminati puppets are in delusional, these old tactics won’t work just Exposing themselves as puppets for doing so. I appreciate this article and let us speak out in the comment section.

BradS

Let's look at string of 2013 movies and a certain theme…

GI JOE Retaliation – Secret Cabal (Cobra Commander is the true faceless leader – It's interesting that the ruler for the NWO is represented by a serpent) – White is shown being taken over

Olympus has Fallen – White house is taken down/blown up, Secret group conspires to take it over.

White House Down – Another movie showing the white house being taken over/blown up.

World War Z – More government take over. White house is shown out of commission.

What else to add to the list?

R999

2:01 …pause

Nour
You guys are fucking stupid. Extremely paranoid and probably anti social. Get over the fact that there has always been a ruling class. Stop bitching and be grateful u live in a time and place where even the stupidest ideas and paranoid conspiracies can be shared. Grow up its a fuckig movie. You're just jealous you can't be a part of any type of great "secret" society or club. These have always been around humans naturally form friendships–groups– and clubs. Fuckin pathetic how brainwashed into such a load of crap you all are. I bet before 12212012 you all were… Read more »
Shame on u

He sounds a lot like Roger Nicholson lol probably you and him will comfort each other with that sociopathic ideas.

BradS

^^^ Low informed voter ^^^

Tia

I found out from a friend of mine ,that has a husband in the Military, that they do training for "Zombies". So this movie goes along with this training that we are paying for them to have.

Ana
I have to share someething… I started learning about the " TRUTH" about two years ago. From that time on, is when I have noticed all the evil in movies, politics, cartoons.. day to day things. I am not saying that the illumanatii wasn't so blunt two years ago. However i think because now my eyes are opened I see all the evil that goes on. When I saw the trailer to this movie at home, I said to myself " This war is coming soon"… they are so forceful now, and I think that they know people are catching… Read more »
shellibelli
Pray for all, even the actors and Politicians a soul can not be sold, they are just so in love with Money, Fame and Power that they do not want to give it up, they also know once they stop pushing the agenda they will be labeled as crazy or a pedophile or ever sacrificed like MJ. Right now all still have a chance , but once they take the Mark they will be doomed to hell forever: basically subhuman. We have to Pray for Revival , we still have a little time to save others through Jesus Christ: King… Read more »
FuckThisShit

Reality is fuckin ugly,I mean if this is what's gonna happen,what's the point of being here,we will all be fucked if more people don't wake up,We gotta protect ourselves cause THEY aren't going to,they're gonna try to kill us off & people think the United States is the place for freedom,yeah we may have it better here than other places but the evil shit is being done secretly,all the Illuminati BS,they're plottin on us