Willow Smith: Next Illuminati Star?

Willow Smith, heir of the Hollywood royalty couple formed by Will Smith and Jada Pinkett, is definitely being groomed for superstardom. The 9 year old has been signed to Jay-Z’s label Roc Nation and there are already signs of her becoming a mini-Rihanna – a young singer trained and dressed to propagate the Illuminati agenda.

Will Smith has come a long way since the days of Fresh Prince of Bel Air. He is now one of the most powerful people in Hollywood with important connections in the movie and record industry – not to mention his ties with Scientology – and he is determined to see his children carry on the legacy.

Animal prints, code for beta programming mind control…or for a very bad stylist
You know what this stands for. What is even more disturbing is the fact that her eye seems to be covered by someone else’s hand

Skull and bones, culture of death and all of that stuff

Will Willow Smith become the next Illuminati pop star? Is she one of those mind controlled child stars born into elitist families? Only time will tell.

Done deal

427 Comments on "Willow Smith: Next Illuminati Star?"

9 months 7 days ago
This website propegates the so called Illuminati agenda by conditioning people to see occult symbolism in everyone and everything. We create our own reality and by constantly digesting this garbage and offering no alternative solution tell me how you are any different from them.. You are either part of the solution or part of the problem. At first I was intrigued by this site but the more I read the more I realize these articles are the jabbering of someone who is starving for attention and the right to say see I told you so. People wake up. By reading this stuff you are only polluting your own mind. Sending you further down the rabbit hole. I am all for exposing the true nature of these elite sickos but you are only spreading their disease by offering no alternative. How is any if this information useful other than to trick… Read more »

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. (John 14: 6)

Thanks VC. You are making these kind of things painfully obvious.

11 months 18 days ago

Is that the freemason handshake?

i joined but am not answered

also the there is no true church, they are all part of satin and his demons.

once you know our gods name you must live by his laws, not any worldly gov.

Did anyone else notice the Illuminati "hand shake" between will smith and jay-z?? I have only ever heard about it from my father and he has demonstrated it, so I knew it looked familiar. Ive seen it in several pictures, but never with will smith before. She doesnt stand a chance…..

Why is the whole wide world scared of a few people who supposedly have certain satanic believes and want to control us, We are with 7 billion people, We can unite and not let them control us, Stop giving them fame and just fight against it in a normal and non violent way.

uncle nate

You can talk and talk believe in yourself and do good by yourself and to others then you'll see the real you

Yes it's disturbing and no kid of mine will be watching it. Just have 1 TV in your watch and avoid watching it when the kids are around. It's not that difficult. Trust me. That family is irritating and up its a**e. Hundreds and hundreds of people disappeared in Japan and he's thinking about a short flight. Idiot, he makes me cringe. Will Smith 'charters jet to avoid economy' Sunday, March 13 2011, 09:46 GMT By Colin Daniels, Entertainment Reporter Will Smith reportedly refused to board a flight from Dublin to Manchester after discovering that the plane only had economy seats. The actor was due to make the 50-minute journey with his family using Aer Lingus, as daughter Willow continues to support ­Justin Bieber on his European tour. However, once his management realised that there were no first or ­business-class seats, they chartered a private jet at a cost of… Read more »

did anyone see her new music video 21st century girl?????

i dont know im really skeptical of it. First its this weird lady and she finds something and she is happy and puts it into the ground (to the devil?) and then cloth comes back up. then all of these kids are getting everything they want from the ground (from the devil?) cars, skateboards, ect…is that saying the devil will give you what you want, this is the 21st century, this is how its supposed to be?

go watch it…can you guys do a review on that?

its disturbing because its…all kids..

then u will love willow in lady gaga's lap

what do they mean by done deal????????

why could will smith take his own daughter to dead point TO JAYZ the devil man he earns money from his evil things?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

in the pic with someone covering her one eye- is that an upside down star shaved in hear hair?

have been googling and i cannot find a pic of it!

King Must Die- more wonderful lyrics you should look up

too too bad

and not surprising

Solo tiene 10 años y vayas pintas,no te digo a los 18…

This one is a SLAM DUNK ! Not to mention the mixing of the male/female names Jaden after mom and Willow after dad… I remember when Jada first hit the scene she seemed like a happy, down- to-earth type – her eyes were happy. Now look at her crazy vacant eyes – they look crazier the more she hangs with $cientology psycho Cruise. Will and Jada even bought a programming center (school?) in Malibu to crank out more freakies. That kid does NOT look happy – they've loaded her up with almost all of the usual suspects, er markers, the animal prints, skull&crossbones, the 'twinning' w/Rhianna, the Eye of Horus and I'm sure the lightning bolt signifying DID is in there too. Of course the hand signs probably too. Jay-Z Rockefeller? If David Rocka-Fella had it his way, Sean Carter's mother would have been sterilized due to her non-Aryan genetics.… Read more »
Choix du Jour

Every time I read all those comments by people claiming their belief the ONLY REAL ONE and arguing about religion I start asking myself something. Most of you agree with Vigilant that something out there in the media is stinking foul and that somebody has reasons for presenting all those things to us . Would'nt those persons be absolutely happy if the people, who are reading the articles of this homepage, were argueing and hating each other? Would'nt it be helpfull to their agenda if those people did'nt trust each other for different beliefs?

Excuse my bad English, but I guess you understand what I mean.

Love and Peace 🙂

The picture with Willow in purple at a red carpet premier. Notice the time piece, and the watch on her right hand.

To me at least… the picture/outfit represents "Only a matter of time".

If her family wasn't famous no one would bat one lash at her. Frankly, I hate her single and I don't think she can sing whatsoever. Her song is annoying. Just like her voice. Having talented parents doesn't mean it's genetic and passed down. Talent isn't heredity. Only a select few have actual talent. The rest of us have to build up our talent. Most of us know this is only beginning for her. She is 9 years old. She has a long ways to go. I'm sure like Miley Cyrus she'll be out doing her own thing trying to show everyone she is a "woman" and not some goody goody. What does a 9 year old know about life? Nothing. She is rich and has probably lived 9 years of a great life. "Don't let haters keep me off my grind." Um, what the hell does a kid know… Read more »