Willow Smith: Next Illuminati Star?

Willow Smith, heir of the Hollywood royalty couple formed by Will Smith and Jada Pinkett, is definitely being groomed for superstardom. The 9 year old has been signed to Jay-Z’s label Roc Nation and there are already signs of her becoming a mini-Rihanna – a young singer trained and dressed to propagate the Illuminati agenda.

Will Smith has come a long way since the days of Fresh Prince of Bel Air. He is now one of the most powerful people in Hollywood with important connections in the movie and record industry – not to mention his ties with Scientology – and he is determined to see his children carry on the legacy.

Animal prints, code for beta programming mind control…or for a very bad stylist
You know what this stands for. What is even more disturbing is the fact that her eye seems to be covered by someone else’s hand

Skull and bones, culture of death and all of that stuff

…similar

Will Willow Smith become the next Illuminati pop star? Is she one of those mind controlled child stars born into elitist families? Only time will tell.

Done deal

427 Comments on "Willow Smith: Next Illuminati Star?"

NOTImpressed
4 months 11 days ago
This website propegates the so called Illuminati agenda by conditioning people to see occult symbolism in everyone and everything. We create our own reality and by constantly digesting this garbage and offering no alternative solution tell me how you are any different from them.. You are either part of the solution or part of the problem. At first I was intrigued by this site but the more I read the more I realize these articles are the jabbering of someone who is starving for attention and the right to say see I told you so. People wake up. By reading… Read more »
M.R.
6 months 21 days ago

Is that the freemason handshake?

Herman
1 year 8 months ago

i joined but am not answered

guest
1 year 8 months ago

when you pray make sure you do it to the right god use his name. do not pray to jesus. for many will come using his name. his name is in bible.

guest
1 year 8 months ago

also the there is no true church, they are all part of satin and his demons.

guest
1 year 8 months ago

once you know our gods name you must live by his laws, not any worldly gov.

atrxv

Thanks VC. You are making these kind of things painfully obvious.

WaryOfTheSystem

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. (John 14: 6)

babydoll20

Did anyone else notice the Illuminati "hand shake" between will smith and jay-z?? I have only ever heard about it from my father and he has demonstrated it, so I knew it looked familiar. Ive seen it in several pictures, but never with will smith before. She doesnt stand a chance…..

Sandy

Why is the whole wide world scared of a few people who supposedly have certain satanic believes and want to control us, We are with 7 billion people, We can unite and not let them control us, Stop giving them fame and just fight against it in a normal and non violent way.

uncle nate

You can talk and talk believe in yourself and do good by yourself and to others then you'll see the real you

God's Servant
Katy perry you should go back to singing christian music make records about how god blessed you with a beautifull voice. God will forgive you if you just ask him and ask him to protect you from the hands you sold your life to. It will be a battle but God will be your protector. Just trust in him not the illuminati. no one never have to sell themselves to the devil. You just need to get on your knees and pray to him and reach your hands out to him and say lord please forgive me and come to… Read more »
GODS SERVANT
Personally after what I have been reading I think I will stay with the 1st love of my life. My heavenly father jesus christ. There are so many things that are so wrong about this world and in hollywood that makes my stomach sick. Now I know why our pastor always tells us that we need to be prayed up before we leave our homes. to protect us from Satan and his workers. as long as I have my Lord in my life none of satans friends will ever get me to follow them. There is not enough money in… Read more »
Pam

SHAME ON HER PARENTS!!!!

Lilian
Yes it's disturbing and no kid of mine will be watching it. Just have 1 TV in your watch and avoid watching it when the kids are around. It's not that difficult. Trust me. That family is irritating and up its a**e. Hundreds and hundreds of people disappeared in Japan and he's thinking about a short flight. Idiot, he makes me cringe. Will Smith 'charters jet to avoid economy' Sunday, March 13 2011, 09:46 GMT By Colin Daniels, Entertainment Reporter Will Smith reportedly refused to board a flight from Dublin to Manchester after discovering that the plane only had economy… Read more »
Mia

did anyone see her new music video 21st century girl?????

i dont know im really skeptical of it. First its this weird lady and she finds something and she is happy and puts it into the ground (to the devil?) and then cloth comes back up. then all of these kids are getting everything they want from the ground (from the devil?) cars, skateboards, ect…is that saying the devil will give you what you want, this is the 21st century, this is how its supposed to be?

go watch it…can you guys do a review on that?

its disturbing because its…all kids..

stacy-nyc

then u will love willow in lady gaga's lap

yuyu

what do they mean by done deal????????

why could will smith take his own daughter to dead point TO JAYZ the devil man he earns money from his evil things?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

stacy-nyc

in the pic with someone covering her one eye- is that an upside down star shaved in hear hair?

have been googling and i cannot find a pic of it!

stacy-nyc

King Must Die- more wonderful lyrics you should look up

stacy-nyc
stacy-nyc

PS JADA IS/WAS IN METAL ROCK BAND CALLED WICKED WISDOM-NO SHIT!!!

CHECK OUT THEIR BEAUTIFUL SONG_ BLEED ALL OVER ME

AND THAT PRETTY BRACELENT THINGY SHE IS WEARING THAT THEY CLOSE IN ON IN THE BEGINNING

stacy-nyc

too too bad

and not surprising

Solo tiene 10 años y vayas pintas,no te digo a los 18…

bumcheek7
This one is a SLAM DUNK ! Not to mention the mixing of the male/female names Jaden after mom and Willow after dad… I remember when Jada first hit the scene she seemed like a happy, down- to-earth type – her eyes were happy. Now look at her crazy vacant eyes – they look crazier the more she hangs with $cientology psycho Cruise. Will and Jada even bought a programming center (school?) in Malibu to crank out more freakies. That kid does NOT look happy – they've loaded her up with almost all of the usual suspects, er markers, the… Read more »