Visa’s “Just Wave and Go” Commercial aka The Human Cattle in a Cashless Society

Yes, this is an ideal vision of the future. ** Takes deep breath ** A bunch of brain dead, robotic humans who move and act in sync, to the beat of conformity, giving the dirty look to whoever dares not to be part of the cattle by not using a credit card that is owned by a private company part of the Bilderberg group and that holds billions of people by the balls due to high interests fees on debt which is, by the way, the single most effective way to keep people subjugated to the rule of big bankers.

Other than that, I liked it.

138 Comments on "Visa’s “Just Wave and Go” Commercial aka The Human Cattle in a Cashless Society"

freelord

this ad will backfire on visa, its so obvious they're trying to make people like robots on a feeding assembly line. i will definitely boycott this technology.

LaCresha

Weird ass commercial. That would scare the fuck outta me! I remember these commercials. Glad I haven't seen anymore like this.

Hasotol

i hate this ad, "be robot or don't be at all" …those brainwashed fake-smiling zombies are looking at him like he is some dirrty criminal, silly empty shells of people!!!

The private banking system only has control because of Romanus Pontifex of 1455, that is the Roman Empire declared itself to own all the land, all the bodies and all the souls. That's right, in it's bubble, we are it's Roman slaves. But Romanus Pontifex was collapsed June 12 2011. That's right, you are free to go now. Take those shackles off and toss the private bankers card into the Great Plastic Shredder. It is we who choose to give it life, by using it. Be the change you want to see. Stop perpetuating their slavery. Stop making them money… Read more »
Catfish

I first saw this ad on Aussie TV here about 5-6 months ago and i thought it was very peculiar , i am glad that you have done an article about it as it is probably something most people would not get the chance to see with most people not having access to Australian TV commercials as much as we do here.

lordpuza

Combine This :

With the this video and we get :

Rev 13:17

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Just Fascinating Isn't it?

Undeniable

When I saw this ad for the first time and it got to the punchline I instantly thought of it as another step towards everyone having chips implanted..

Shopping, Minority report style.

Electric scanners to get all your License, ID, Bank details or whatever needed at the moment. No more wallets required..

Also, on an extra note, I know it's a cartoon, but season 6 of Futurama has an episode called Attack of the Killer App… Have a watch.. It's pretty good.

martin
I just happened to watch this video and I wanted to punch my computer. I work in retail and I work at a cash buisness a rarity in united slaves states of america. Look at all those robots owned by their bankmasters. Even the lady behind the register with her smug look giving him his change back, ha ha. She shouldn't even have a job they just really need a machine to do her job. At my job the sheep look so angry and inconvienenced when they have to pay cash. I laugh inside and know they are all slaves… Read more »
I've never commented before, but this video made me think of something I watched recently. Did anyone happen to watch the new Disney (dead giveaway right there!) Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension? It just came out about a week ago. The boys, Perry the Platypus and Doofenschmirtz travel to an alternate dimension where another Doofenschmirtz (with a patch over one eye) successfully enslaves the "Tri-state area". The whole town is a complete police state. There are robot "Norms" running the streets ready to blast anyone who is caught outside without their identification. They are all forced… Read more »
GIG

To be honest, this is frightening more than anything else. It's like they are all sitting around a table, watching this video, laughing so hard and saying "Look at the slavery and mind-controlled world we created… Hi five David!"

Aras

Check this out!!!!!! Omgg the guys who uses the visa card after the guy who pays with cash the prise is 11:90$ (put it backwords) 🙂 this is nuthing to joke around about people it's not that funny

nameisnotimportant

that commercial is complete buuuuuuuuuull SHIT! I hate paying with a fucking card, that shit takes forever! you have to scan it and then the machine takes its fucking time making sure im not a cheap ass with no money in the bank and then put in my pin and then sign my fucken name. i say this commercial is backasswards. I.M.O cards take longer

rose in massachusett
I am close to paying off my last credit card & now pay cash or check (yes, real paper — wow, huh? As old fashioned as vinyl records!) for everything. I refuse to use plastic, credit or debit, for foolish items like coffee or movie tickets. People think I'm a loser for using real cash for everything, and keep telling me how clever they are to use plastic to buy foolish, trivial, unnecessary items, such as the coffee they pay almost five bucks for. They giggle and say, "Look, it's easy. You don't even need cash!" They ("they" being like… Read more »
Marina
Great article VC. I am surprised that you have not posted a lot about the new commercials that have come out the last month or so. 1. cashing checks by taking a picture of the check with an Iphone 2. the new scan barcode stuff where you can use an IPhone- I forget what the commercial was for but you can use your Iphone to scan a barcode through the TV for a commercial. Today I received a verizon wireless bill that had the barcode scanner thing in the corner of the envelop. I'm sure these are just the smaller… Read more »
Doodles

Thanks Sarah Connor for the tips on ridding of EMF pollution. Might just start taking showers at night instead of morning… I just read the article about the electronic skin tattoo–very interesting! I think we are going to see some "mark" morphing for awhile–until it fully fits God's prophecy and meanwhile we become more and more used to all these different helpful human "accessories".

Vaganas

They looked at the guy with Cash like he is the devil because the people in the commercial are stuck with enormous credit card debt and haven't touched a hundred dollar bill in about 5 years

Sierra

Shouldn't these idiots that run illuminati be glad that people are using money/ cash that has their number 1 emblem on the back of it! Let alone with the fact that it says IN GOD WE TRUST almost microscopic! above it!

...
im actually the opposite, i hate when an establishment doesnt take credit or debit, or has a maximum amount you have to spend before they accept it, its annoying. for the record i dont own credit cards(which i believe is a scam) , just a debit. i prefer using a debit card because if i lose my cash, thats it, its pretty much gone, but if i lose my card , i can report it lost, the acct is frozen and my cash is still available from a teller…the benefit is the security, as long as the card is backed… Read more »
femalepharoe

I'm so confused about the drive to only use credit as it’s supposed to be "quicker”. I always used my debit card because if I have money in my hand I will burn a hole in my pocket.

But when I moved to New York, NO ONE takes debit. It is a cash only society. So it’s really confusing that they push that plastic is more convenient, while making it impossible to use.

Penguin

i work in this industry and can say with glee that the take-up of this technology is CLOSE TO ZERO!! outside of london no one uses it, the retailers don't want to risk taking these cards due to fraud risk being passed on to them.

fuck you bilderberg.

And further, I've seen a few places with these card receivers have them removed.

Jamie
That's already happening. On a personal note, I don't own a credit card, nor credits. My co-workers, all of them own at least two credit cards and their incomes cannot afford them, creating them high rates of interest, they are and will be always in debt. My point is that they criticize people without credit cards, they think it is ridiculous not having one in these days. Further more, they argue it's completely necessary to have a credit card in order to get bails from banks. I've tried to tell them that it is just a bait, and they have… Read more »
spoooky

here in mexico they put a commercial on, that says hate on dog canned food IN Spanish

Liz Kirwan

this ad was very very creepy.

Sarahnp

Thank you VC for posting this and getting the awareness out. A few years back either Visa or Mastercard ran the same type of ad campaign. And now with apps available for selling/purchasing on 'smart' phone and everyone implanted with lovely RFID chips/tats, the cashless global society will be ushered in under the banner of safety and convenience. I was told about this in the early 90's and wrote the guy off as a conspiracy nut.

Syrus

Ya know, there was a time when the bible was what everybody had to have otherwise the authorities would punish you dearly. That conformity was applied to the entire planet hundreds of years ago. So what if there's a real god in the universe? Doesn't mean it's that one, or anyone of ours. Hell, every ancient deity on earth may well have been some alien visitor with a huge ego trying to push a global cargo cult scam. Since free will is a cosmic axiom, people MUST accept their own enslavement. There isn't any other way to conquer world.

Syrus

Sorry, did I way world? I meant worlds. This primitive little rock is just one of many. Technology beyond your wildest dreams is everywhere, ideas written into the very fabric of reality. Anything is possible! But so many people are asleep that our civilization's potential is nominal.