76 Comments on "The History of the CBS Eye Logo (video)"

Adrian
rswallace, I have to agree with Sarah Conner and Grasshopper. The world events have been laid out in the bible already. There are countries lining up in the middle east againt Israel as prophecied. The world is lining itself up for one world government so that one man or person can grab hold and control the entire world…Also prophesied by the bible. This has everyrthing to to with God and Christ because we are in a spiritual battle as we speak. Please keep an open mind and read more of the word. Also, I believe that Jesus is the biblical… Read more »
Grasshopper
Adrian, I agree that Jesus (Isa) will in fact return to once and for all end all this evil and corruption. The major difference between Christianity and Islam is that Christians believe that Jesus (Isa) is the son of God. Muslims believe that he is one of the many messengers (prophets) that God had sent to guide the mankind. Muslims believe that Isa (Jusus) will descend on Mount Afeeq, on the white Eastern Minaret of Damascus. He will descend from the heavens with his hands resting on the shoulders of two angels. His cheeks will be flat and his hair… Read more »
Adrian
Grasshopper, here is more than one verse in answer to your question John 14:7-10 [7] If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him." [8] Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us." [9] Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, `Show us the Father'? [10] Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and… Read more »
Grasshopper

Adrian

In all those verses you listed, not one of them mentiones Jesus saying to worship him as our creator. PS. Of course there would be a Messiah to come. Jesus was a Messiah or as we Muslims say a prophet and not the son of God. He was sent by God to lead the people of Isreal. Aside from the revised new versions of the bible, Chrstians believe that he is the son of God because he had no father. Adam had neither a father nor a mother so would that make him a bigger God?

Grasshopper
Adrian I'm not a Christian scholar or a Pastor so I do not know every single thing about Christianity. But I do have the sufficient amount of knowledge to let you know that there are a lot of flaws in the religion of Christianity. If you've read all the bibles and have compared verses. You would see that a lot of them are not in line and contradict one another. When you have free time, I want you to please watch this video about a Christian pastor explaining exactly what I'm talking about. Without an open heart and an open… Read more »
Adrian Reyes
Hello Grasshopper, I did not mean to offend or question your beliefs or anyone else's. You are correct in saying that the bible has been somewhat mistranslated incorrectly in English. The original Tanakh or Old Testament was cannonized around 200 BC and the Hebrew language was later modified in the 10th century with vowel sounds. This version of Hebrew has been in use for over a thousand years and is accepted by Orthadox Jews still today. Why? The Old Testament of today is based on the earliest known Hebrew Abjad and Oral Tradition. The New Testament was written in Koine… Read more »
Tess

Captain Awesome AKA Adrian, your question "What are the Muslim authorities afraid of?" is indeed a very good one and one that I have thought about often…..

kmy
omg it's funny that you post that because yesterday I was at the public library and I couldn't focus on my math exercices so I looked through the window and I saw that super random cbs logo on top of a building which read "stay connected with cbs" or something like that and I was like wtf ?! (I live in France, Paris and we don't get cbs here so it's weird) I couldn't get my eyes of it probably because as a faithful read of VC, a million thoughts were running through my mind, I thought about all the… Read more »
Emery

your english is fine. i am curious as to what you mean by "nonsense" that is accepted here? specifically what you observed. i agree, this place is full of nonsense- but i am interested to know what an "outsider" point of view is. thank you!

kmy
well first of all I was amazed by the hundreds of ads that were aired on tv per hours like a 25minutes show ended up lasting about 40min. Sometimes it would make me soo mad that I would just turn off the tv and grab any book ! In Fr. we have five minutes ads when shows are over like a transition to another program. The news are not so good, on Christmas, they showed a huge christmas tree in alexandria, VA (i was in DC) that was well decorated, i gotta admit, but it wasn't a reason to show… Read more »
Emery
1. American media airs at least 5 minutes of commercials every 15 minutes. This bothers me to no end, and it is interesting to know that it is not like that everywhere. People who watch TV a lot every day watch HOURS of hypnotizing ads! GROSS! 2. The news, local and national news, are so dim-witted. One time, I was watching the news and it was a few years ago when Britney Spears shaved her head- ALL DAY they talked about it. For hours, they just repeated over and over about the story. Then there was a brief moment where… Read more »
kmy

no problem ! and thx, I try to keep my eyes opened !

23Skidoo

Hex signs came from Germanic runes. They were part of German folk magic and were brought to America by German settlers. They are a form of mandala.

Wow, did they just say that out loud in real life?!

CCCC

I don't have time to watc the video right now but I wanted to say i thought of this very type of video or article being made yesterday in my histroy class. we were watching presidential videos, and I believe it was FDR but it could've been Hoover during the campaign, I can't remember which, anyways they were speaking in front of a podium and it was either NBC or CBS with a flag on the fron og the podium with two lightning bolts striking through the letters.

Marjorie
Kendra

cbs eyeball = gay

hahah I hope some masons read this!

Anon

I was waiting for this

Juan Hernandez

PUT THE SWELL TO THY ILL EYE

Awakened

Would love you to do a piece on the BBC, VC. The BBC is MSM just like all the other MSM. This 'Aunty' image is crap… and the Capita 'TV Licencing (TM)' scam needs exposing too.

Not everybody loves the BBC… the BBC certainly shot themselves in the foot with this one:

VIVA_ORGANIXX

TIME WARNER LOGO…

its the CBS LOGO (2.0)

Thomas

I Dont Know Why But The Scenes With The CBS Logo On Things Is How I Picture The Future Under The Control Of The Elites.

joaquina

i just realized that the brazilian flag is also an all seeing eye.

Dee

No creativity, he straight up copied the logo, thats how you KNOW its the all see eye! Stupid.

Ms Smith

There it is, plain as day and they didn't even deny it's occult origins!

Thanks VC

Truangel777

Great video!

This video has introduced me to SHAKERISM, a following which I had never heard of before. Interesting belief system. If you take a look at their art, or "giftings" as they call them, they are spiritual manifestations of visions from the supernatural. Google some of it.

Also, isn't it interesting that tele (Greek prefix meaning distant) VISION screens are also called monitors?

Emery

yeah, also interesting how the shows are called "programs" !!!

Ang

So weird! You read my mind. As a graphic designer I was just watching hulu and noticed the eeriness of the cbs logo and was just about to google where the logo came from yesterday before I got distracted. Thanks for this!

David K.
The great architect and the eye of horus and many other meanings are admitted to by the men who create eye symbols for corporations or businesses. The symbols used have a general meaning and then a hidden one which is known to the individual or initiate. It's no mistake that a media giant like Time Warner has a an eye/ear logo. Whether it's evil or not depends on the actions of the individual or people behind the symbol. Best example would be the Third Reich's Swastika. Every industry has a variation on one symbol i've noticed. The transportation industry has… Read more »
Emery

loved this comment!

Kandy134

"This is Conrad ? suggesting you keep your eye on this eye"…. Oh, I will be! 'cause they're sure as hell keeping their eye on me!

DimaLeon2000

It's "This is Conrad Nagel suggesting you keep your eye on this eye"

OMICRON

Do people know the occult meaning of the peacock symbol as well, that NBC uses?

kittypaw

De explain please.

kittypaw

I mean "do explain please".

NAS1F

Check Out This New Video ILLUMAINTI ALL OVER IT FROM LONDON!!!!

louie mark z.

illuminati

kittypaw

"An all seeing eye to ward off evil" – lol.

NJ

Lol I could tell he was lying when he said that everybody liked the new all seeing eye design.

Sometimes I'm with you on things, sometimes not.

The network's name is CBS; any designer (or really any person) is immediately going to think of a logo involving sight because of the letter C and the fact that well — it's television.

The best logos are simple, easy to remember. While CBS is indeed evil ('King of Queens' — barf), I'm not so sure about this.