Symbolism in Britney Spear’s Femme Fatale Tour (video)

We have describe the entire Illuminati mind control theme around Britney Spears’ Femme Fatale album in the article entitled Britney Spears, Mind Control and “Hold it Against Me”. Unsurprisingly, her live shows appear to also contain a good dose of Illuminati symbolism too. Her performance of the song Gimme More features: an illuminated pyramid, an eye above its gateway, Masonic twin pillars rising from the ground and more. The combination of these symbols make the set more than “Egyptian-themed”. It becomes secret-society themed. It is as if everybody’s singing “Gimme More Illuminati symbolism”!

(Sorry about the quality of the video, it was shot by a fan using a mobile).

154 Comments on "Symbolism in Britney Spear’s Femme Fatale Tour (video)"

Heidi

More in the media on Britney's decline. Worrying what they are setting this girl up for.

"She's miming, lethargic, there are hundreds of unsold tickets – and her parents get all the cash. Britney's humiliating new tour"

Read more: http://goo.gl/CWjEE

PureCrystal

I really don't understand why the 'upper ups' choose to put so much symbolism. Not like most people will understand what they mean anyway. This is like they're just playing with the 'stars'

FreeBritney

"I just can't control myself, more

They want more?

Well I'll give them more (ow!)"

I dont want anymore Britney, I dont want you to have to suffer for peoples entertainment any longer. Lets set Britney free!

Kim

I agree. if you really look at the video closly it looks like if there are horns in the middle of the stage really huge. and It looks as if the piramid is in the middle With the Eye in the Middle. and If you look on the floor you can see there is a lot of smoke But it seems as if it was fire Blazing from the floor. I dont know but thatss just me.

Alana

I went to that concert. It's not horns , the whole stage has that circle thing , but there was a chair or machine in front of it to make it look like that

See The Light

Do you guys remember VC posting that video of her "hello, oh, hello, ew" interview. I noticed something.. I think her trigger words were used there. "Weird" was said right before she went insane, and all of a sudden it was all good after she said "strong britney." I think "weird" and "strong" might be trigger words for her alternate personas.

britney

poor Britney…did you guys have a look at her world tour conert schedule?..it seems really crazy..every day performing at different countries..wow..too much …

too tight tour schedule all around the world…crazy stuff!! I hope she goes through…

Drew Down

Shes coming to New Orleans this month. I was going to go see her, but lately Im becoming more and more sensitive to all that mind control stuff. I ask all to pray for these mind control victims. Souls incarnated into these situations need lessons in love, hate, forgiveness, and last but not least, GOD. Only in a Godless state can these horrible things happen. With all the talk of mind control victims, survivors, etc, I dont hear the word GOD nearly enough.

thomas

How is it possible nobody sees all there egyptian references?

Apres Ski
I was watching TMZ last week & even they mentioned her new tour is lackluster & she's just going through the motions. Talk about being a puppet!! Sad she has no way out but to continue to put up with all that just to make money. I'm waiting for the Illuminati to recreate a duplicate of her & send her out instead . . . oh yeah, they just did that on this tour!!! When will the Illuminati realize "you can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all the time". Apparently, they think they're getting… Read more »
aAbed

HEY GUYS! This is a HD video of Gimme more live with the pyramids and all that stuffs:

mer
try to look at her "Everytime" lyrics; Notice me, take my hand Why are we strangers when Our love is strong Why carry on without me Everytime I try to fly, I fall Without my **WINGS, I feel so small **is the wings stand for the baphomets? I guess I need you, **BABY And everytime I see you in my dreams I see your face, it's **HAUNTING me **yeah only bad spirit keep haunting human. I guess I need you, **BABY **who is her baby being mentioned here? I make believe that you are here It's the only way I… Read more »
FemmeFatale
that's not realy what the song is about. because it was actualy about her ex justin. she wrote it when they broke up. "Everytime I try to fly I fall without my wings" *Everytime she tries to move on(fly) she just falls back into the sadness of a lost love(just like she lost her wings) (I know that this sounds a lil weird but it's metaphoric and how can you explain something metaphoric when it's about love? But I think you know what I mean) "And everytime I see you in my dreams I see your face, it's haunting me"… Read more »
Nicolas

I remember Britney saying once she wanted to sell her house because it was haunted and heard lots of noises… and this was back in the day about three years ago when her mind control started to show through.

Nanova

Glad to see she's still living out her dream. I know she's had rough years, but seeing her back in work shows that she still has got what it takes to continue on.

GagaisaSatanwhore

poor Britney ,she makes me so sad because she is clearly a victim ,i think that right now she's 100% controlled ,not like the past years since the famous breakdown .

She is now "more happy" perfoming ,she talks more ,she dances better and its sad that this is hapening because of the hard programming shes has been into the couple years.

God bless you Britney ,i hope that one day you'll be totally free

Umm you should look what janet jackson is wearing in her concert

Germangirl

Lady Caca- I totally agree with you but I wonder why those humilated persons always seem to be females. Why aren´t men also undergoing that sort of programming? Or am I missing something? Please tell me? :O

Gaby

male chauvinism is the answer

Lady Caca
On a related note, I've noticed that Beyonce is getting so much bad press these days, predicting her new album "4th" will flop. It reminds me of the media bashing done to Christina last year in the lead up to "Bionic" flopping. There are 2 coincidences I've noticed: a) Both ladies were into their 4th studio album b) Both ladies were 29 when this happened (last year CA was 29 & this year B is 29). Is there something going on? I've read here somewhere on Monarch programming. Where these 2 ladies malfunctioning hence they needed to be re-programmed (via… Read more »
lindsay

this is a little off subject but i wanted to see if anyone else had any input or maybe i was just reading too much into it…but i was listening to adeles song "turning tables" today and in one of the lyrics she says .."next time i'll be my own savior…"….i thought this was and interesting lyric, and especially after reading several articles on vc…what do you guys think?! 😀

Dr. Octagonapus!!!!

What…..the…….fuck??!?!?

Eric

I just can't with this untalented gimmick, puppet.

I wouldn't go to a crappy show of hers not even for free (well… i might).

yani

Hey and notice at the end of the till the world ends performance, she leaves the stage flying with wings like a butterfly :O

kristian
I love this website. Since reading it, I have seen a lot of things other people ignore or pass over. I feel so sad for the way society is moving. I’m a kid from the 90’s and 80’s. When I was a little kid, the bad boys of the music industry were the heavy metal bands. I remember the grown ups furious about Ozzy Osbourne biting off heads of birds. Not very many people listened to that music. Only a select group. I can also remember how controversial Madonna’s video, Like a Prayer was. I felt that it was uncomfortable… Read more »
Jake

I can't wait to see this show TOMORROW! it's the end of time bitches!

newbie

New Japanese Pop Idol Shocks Fans With News–She’s Not Real (video) | http://singularityhub.com/2011/06/22/new-japanese

its not what you think – only worse

Saori

~Uncanny valley~

They even opened a website for the netizens to play around and create their "dream idols" using these girls' facial characteristics. smh

Rose

Can I just say I never thought you'd post this assuming a million others had probly sent this to you as well. So, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!