Street Cams Can Now Tag, Track and Follow Individuals (video)

Dec 27th, 2011 | Category: Latest News | 76 comments

The dystopian nightmare described in George Orwell’s novel 1984 took place in London, UK. This very city is today one of the most heavily monitored places in the world, using a record number of cameras and the most advanced surveillance technology to keep track of its citizens. Reuters now reports that the CCTV system of London has now the ability to tag specific people, track them across the entire system and even run a “search” on them for previous footage.

The report basically praises the software and quickly dismisses the privacy concerns it raises, stating that most citizens approve of being monitored (I’d like to see a scientific survey proving this). Of course, this summer’s London Riots were mentioned as an excuse to implement this technology, as anticipated in my article entitled The London Riots and How They Will be Used to the Elite’s Advantage.

Tags: , ,

COMMENTS

Please note that the comments are moderated and that all spam, insults, proselytizing and hate speech will be removed.

76 Comments to “Street Cams Can Now Tag, Track and Follow Individuals (video)”

1. Better Thought then says:

They just "remodled" our downtown street and their are "new and improved" street light. I wonder if they are the "good" ones?

• Athena says:

Same! I live in a small suburb that was only 15K a decade ago, now near 26K pop.

The past 2 years they ripped up all the streets and put down new pavement. Along with the pavement came these fancy lampposts every 10 feet. I don't see a purpose for them, considering there's regular streetlights on the telephone posts.

2. Well ofcourse they can reveal they use street cams that can tag, track and follow individuals since the London Riots is the perfect excuse. However, the scary question remains, for how long have they actually tracked down specific people in London?

• concerned citizen says:

The other scary question that remains is; Is the US secretly using this tech on American citizens?

3. Ted says:

When Elites have a worldwide grid of instantly searchable "eyes" and armed drones that can reach every area – 1 self aware computer can take care of the Human management problem. Commoners will then have an irresistible "Order" surrounding them 24/7.

4. Sumbowdy says:

I think it's pretty neat. Nothing to hide, nothing to worry about.

• locust says:

- nothing to worry about. –

And nobody will ever use this power to enrich themselves at your expense.

And nobody will ever, ever ruin some innocent person's life, in order to gain a headline or earn a promotion or bonus for preventing future terrorism.

And nothing will ever, ever, ever go wrong in some unforeseen way, because things never go wrong except in perfectly expected ways.

Do you live in the real world?

• Sumbowdy says:

Stop putting words in my mouth.

there is corruption everywhere. there will be corruption in every avenue to a certain degree. That's why there are laws, rights and courts.

But complaining that this technology is "Big Brother" and being scared of the boogeymen who are watching etc. etc. is too much.

This technology will save lives and make it harder for criminals.

Now, do YOU live in the real world?

• Curious Citizen says:

to Sumbowdy: who is going to monitor the ones doing the monitoring? obviously the people in charge of this are going to abuse their power. look at cops for example. These people in charge of this are trying to justify their spying as good by telling us "we'll help you by keeping an eye on everyone at all times" but what they are not telling you is "but there is a price to pay for it"

• freetoday says:

I doubt it, brother. The UK show MI-5 forecasted that this would happen. To tell you the truth, I trust no one when it comes to the elite. I think on an intelligence level they have always have the equipment. I just think they have used the riots as an excuse to control Britons further. The US is close

behind. It's really sad that people are so sick that they need to control people that much. The only recourse and the only shelter is faith in God. As for Uncle Sam, I trust no one. That doesn't mean I don't vote. Trust no one. "Trust and then verify" (Ronald Reagan). Lmao.

• poopsie88 says:

Have you never heard of 1984! Please read it before spouting more of that ignorance!

• Michael I says:

@Sumbowdy: my sister, her husband, and too many other people that I know seem to have the same mindset as you: I've got nothing to hide, so I have nothing to worry about. The ability to tag and track your every move is an invasion of privacy, regardless of whether you are up to no good or you are an innocent bystander. Its irrelevant; the invasion of your PRIVACY is not irrelevant, however, and by NOT being outraged you are simply delegating your own power and authority to people that THINK they know what's good for you. However, you probably don't get that point, but that's okay. This isn't an attack against you, its simply pointing out the obvious, which is the problem with 99% of the sleeping, hypnotized population.

• HUH says:

"Nothing to hide, nothing to worry about"? That is what people said at the beginning of Stalin and Hitler's regimes. What a spineless, cowardly, ignorant zombie you are. Go away.

• stfu says:

"Nothing to hide, nothing to worry about"

That's so blatantly stupid sentence, that I can't imagine someone reading this site and really thinking this way.

Suppose someone is married and has a lover. Another likes to go into gay bars, but does not want other people to know. Etc, etc.

Knowledge is power. Gathering information about citizens is an attribute of totalitarian state. Blackmailed individuals are little more than puppets on a string.

Learn history.

• wesley says:

'nothing to hide, nothing to worry about' is what we tell prisoners or enemy combatants right before frisking them. not what we tell supposedly free citizens of a supposedly free country.

• TruthAtAllCosts says:

“Nothing to hide, nothing to worry about”?

Now: track real criminals – robbers, murderers, rapists… great.

Next: track suspected threats – someone visiting Iraq to see the Babilonian ruins… someone learning a foreign language… not so good.

Next: track someone who does not want to join the one world religion… not so good at all.

Ooops! That's thinking 3 moves ahead. Need more fear, vaccinations, aspartame, cluorofluorowater, jews-that-are-not-jews-media-moguls and Vatican embracing prosperity preachers to take care of that. Now go back to work so your taxes can pay the interest on our printed paper called "money" (which was borrowed by your goverment at interest to let your sons die in a profitable little war)!

Bwahahaha (pinky to the mouth)

• wax says:

don`t you see the problem? normal people are being monitored for their safety, at the same time it's perfectly possible to hide profits from taxes, recycle drug money, manufacture dangerous goods, irradiate and feed people stuff which has not been thoroughly tested for long term effects…

So, normal people are not going to be monitored for their safety, there are more productive things for security than networks of cameras with face recognition.

• darkhorse says:

If the government decided they were going to send the police round to search everyones house top to bottom and they could turn up anytime unannounced and they would get round everyone at somepoint , i take it you would be quite happy since you have nothing to hide?!! Same bloody logic you are using. Ridiculous. Wake up man. ive nothing to hide but we are gonna be living in an open prison and we are nearly there. The attitude you have,like many other sheeple is so fucking frustrating!

5. Mona says:

This is truly horrifying. In my area, they completely remodled the roads, and gates and i remembered that the street lights were the last things set up. just these weird poles standing in the middle of the roads. they have lights now….i wonder whats on the inside of those lights, however.

I have learned not to worry. Because it is better to be happy in heavenly treasures than earthly. Money could (COULD!) buy you safety on earth (somehow) but it cant buy you a place in the kingdom of god. we should all know that.

6. john m says:

wrong it never been about the criminals if someone is desperate enough to steal or murder someone ,then they'll do it no matter what. This is to much power they have in there hands.

7. Gloria says:

Oh good God, this is SO creepy. My jaw dropped right on the floor. It's one of those things you can see coming, but you're still taken back when you actually see it happening.

8. Tatenda says:

the ''new world order'' is getting into place, there wont be nowere to hide they will get yuh. in america they have already started arresting citizens without being charged..jus watch closely and see is all l can say..

• teehee says:

Exactly. I also feel that there is a strong connection here between this and that "all seeing eye" thing. At first when I heard about the Illuminati and watched videos about it on YouTube, the concept of the fact that the Illuminati want to watch over us and want to control us was what I thought immediately when I saw it and read about the all seeing eye. With the help of this kind of creepy tecnology, they have the ability to see us, see where we go, see who we are with etc. I don't like this. I don't like this AT ALL.

9. Pest says:

"Those who would trade in their freedom for their protection deserve neither."

Benjamin Franklin

10. synsofanother says:

Please read the link and watch the video about "Intellistreets" they are already live in farmington hills Michigan. we can not live in fear…..

11. It's certainly creepy…

12. blinkers says:

i wonder if they used 300 million dollars worth of damage rather then saying 190 million pounds worth of damage to make it sound like a larger amount especially when this is obviously an english video clip

13. Amy Johansen says:

Not at all surprised. Upset, sure. But as one of my best friends says "Don't be surprised by the bad, besurprised by good." In other words, evil IS everywhere.

I have learned that the more we allow government (wherever you live) to take away your liberties by "protecting" you, the more stupid ppl get. Things are 10x's as restrictive as they were say even 20yrs ago when I was growing up, and save more closest friends, most ppl choose to pretend none it matters, that the government surveying us is somehow a good thing, but its not, I can protect myself, and educating myself on the true nature of government and media (as well as the Bible, first and foremost as a believer) is how I protect myself.

This isn't the end of it, it's just going to keep getting worse unless the country revolts and over throws the government, but sadly even that still leaves large gaping holes for more corruption.

God Bless ~Amy

• wax says:

In fact it seems the system almost wants a revolt. If they had been gentler, a couple more generations and we'd all have been slaves of big corporations and unable of doing anything outside the system, like work for oneself, feed oneself, build something for oneself. All it was needed was to continue letting the big fish take over little fish in the economy. Once you have economy settled, politics and culture are irrelevant. Who cares about freedom of vote when you cannot live outside a system?

They are not gentle, they are explicit, and impatient. Maybe they have already the proposed replacement for this system ready.

14. O says:

It's just heartbreaking because there are not enough of us to fight this at all. Most people are blind to this. They have the I-have-nothing-hide mindset. But the Bible warned us about all of this ahead of time. I remember back in the 90's so many people I knew were like Revalation? Please. America is the wealthiest country. We prosper here and we will always have wealth. Now the same people are finally convinced. I know not everyone agrees with Christians or the Bible. But something made you come to Vigilant Citizen. Something made you question your government and the world. It's good to question everything including science. There are questions that scientists cannot answer. Like our conscience, the biggest mystery of all time. The evolution theory can't answer it. Also people who were mind controlled or in some way part of the Illuminati, a lot of them turned to God afterwards. These people are intelligent. They know a lot of the world and have seen much. Just something to think about. Just my opinion and beliefs. I hope you all stay safe and well. Blessings.

15. LVB says:

"stating that most citizens approve of being monitored (I’d like to see a scientific survey proving this)."

Well, VC, I noticed in this video that the guy is quoting a survey that was done by THE CCTV ASSOCIATION, themselves – so there you go. LOL

Classic PR spin psywar there…"The fox guarding the henhouse", as it were. They are fairly confident by now that the dumbing down process has reached the point where very few people will notice small details like this huge conflict of interest.

Of course everyone thinks surveillance of ALL citizens is just great in their very own survey!! :)

16. catastrophic says:

"tag specific people, track them across the entire system and even run a “search” on them for previous footage"

This is like a really bad, terrible joke.

They want to tag us all without our permission? It would be the biggest stalking ever. This is the epitome of stalking and spying.

Most people have absolutely nothing to hide. These disastrous street cameras are useless. Who wants be to filmed, tracked and tagged everywhere? It's harassment!

17. Didi says:

This is really nasty stuff.

18. who sent you? WHOOO says:

This invention would be good:

A blank mask covering the entire head and conforming to the wearer's individual features, with tiny vents around the edges which project a display, a photo onto the blank mask of a person's entire head, randomized by downloading random images of people's faces from the internet and filling in missing bits with similar results derived from previous searches.

The wearer would have a complete head which randomly changes into an entirely different human face, setting the change rate per second, minute, hour, and so on.

19. Lacerta says:

What if i wear a paper bag with holes for my eyes? Will they arrest me for that? "Suspicious paperbag-guy appeared near the Wax museum! The system cannot identify. Release the Cracken!"

20. Cathy says:

How does a person read/see this stuff and not be deeply concerned? Truly, our ONLY HOPE is found in faith in the LORD Jesus Christ. Come what may, the peace of God only comes when we have peace WITH God:

"Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. And not only [so], but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope: And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us."

Romans 5:1-5

• Demon Days says:

But you must remember, we cannot souly rely on God to save us. Does it not say in the Bible He helps those who help themselves? Our only hope is to fight this evil; when all this badness finaly breaks loose we can pray all we want but thats not going to stop the bad guys from shooting our heads off.

21. sister soul says:

God help us!

22. Stuff to not hide says:

I have not submitted this to The Vigilant Citizen as a suggestion to a future article, because I know it won't be posted and I don't want to waste my effort. Because people are always reading comments on this site, I have decided to post it on the latest article here for everyone to read.

Subject: US Army's A160 Hummingbird drone-copter to don 1.8 gigapixel camera

Body: Starting in July of 2012, the United States Army will deploy three Boeing A160 Hummingbird drones to Afghanistan as part of a one-year trial program. Unlike the Predator drones already in combat, the A160 is a rotor-based aircraft capable of vertical take-offs and landings. What's more, the craft will be affixed with the DARPA-developed ARGUS-IS imaging system — which boasts a 1.8 gigapixel camera the Army says can "track people and vehicles from altitudes above 20,000 feet." The A160 Hummingbird platform will provide the Army with the ability and flexibility to: take off and land without a runway; fly for twelve hours or more without refueling; and monitor up to 65 enemies of the State simultaneously. Test flights of the unmanned chopper are scheduled for early 2012 in Arizona, but residents hoping to get a glimpse of the A160 in action best have great eyesight — the ARGUS-IS system can see targets from almost 25-miles down range. Oh, and don't forget to smile when you look up. You want to look your best for the eye in the sky, right?

(By Andrew Munchbach posted Dec 27th 2011 11:34PM)

Source: Engadget — http://www.engadget.com/2011/12/27/us-armys-a160-

There you go. Let me know what you think.

• Pest says:

They want to do the same shit in Germany too!

If anyone thinks that this still has something to do with "safety" and "protection" for the people, must be retarded!

23. Iram says:

I live in London… I just cannot believe that this is happening. First they started with phones, now they are moving onto the big things like cameras.

24. NetMyth says:

Why does the whole 'huge support' and 'survey' thing sound so unconvincing?

25. flower says:

Yeah But VC…..All this technology and their future queen is a major stepford wife, they throw up the same handsign top to bottom, and they spend their days playing golf and going to watch ''sports games''.

In the Quran it says what you wish for others will be your own fate. Its true. Think about it. All those things I mentioned ^ are what they want for the proles.

Its all very well distracting yourself from the drudgery of daily life by making fun of these people but why get scared?

Police states are all the same. These times are Those times. These people are Those people. Its all the same thing it just gets recycled over and over and over again, in the hope that it (might) one day work. Tyranny and injustices always get put in the past.

Think about it every single tyrannical system has been overthrown.

I'm actually kind of disappointed with the illuminati, when I first heard about this stuff I thought I would finally be able to sit on my ass and be scared and act like a victim. Then I read a few books and realized its the same crap that gets recycled again and again. How fucking depressing.

Is there no other formula than : Distract the proles, distract the proles, distract the proles, tv, tv, tv, indroctucation, indroctucation, indroctucation, materialism, materialism, spend, spend, spend. Its so unimpressive.

The time has come to admit that all these Western Brotherhoods are mainly focused on plagiarism (and a cheap attempt at that), more plagiarism (their techniques and ideology were stolen from superior nations) and maybe a BIT of originality that came from their ancestor that died 1,000 years ago.

I was one of those people that got scared (and secretly excited to be scared). Then I realized. I guess there's no way to escape from this eternal plebdom other than to fix yourself in the inside and find a way off this planet.

Its worth it, to get off this planet.

• me says:

I admit I'm also "excited" in a way…..(no, I'm not mentally sick) but I'm happy that I know the truth. Fixing the inside is what everyone should do, because in the end, that is what "the elite" fights against…our soul's salvation. Some may not believe it but I hope they will come to the same conclusion on their own.

"The elite" is not only on the outside…there's also one in our heart which tells us to be proud, to look down on our fellow men, to never see our sins and flaws. People that see their own flaws are more powerful and great than those who can heal (note I'm not talking about "magical" healing which is from the devil and will be VERY present in the future, as deceptions, but I was talking about Saints of God).

In the past, people saw truth and God and had rich spiritual lives….then , the "elite"-of bad spirits worked from the inside, and people knew and fought against it. NOW they've numbed us…we don't know God, we don't know love…and we don't know how to identify the real enemy- it's not the Bilderbergs, nor Lady Gaga(hopefully), because those are just puppets and they are MORE deceived than we are. It's the devil who we should stand against, but not on our own because we would perish right away. From God we need to seek strength.

It's in vain to know of this conspiracy if we lose ourselves in fear or just ignore it afterwards and not turn our face to God. That's all we need to do-a small human step, and our all-loving Father will do 1000 steps and will reach to protect us. He will come to us faster and closer than to our ancestors because today the temptations are infinitely bigger-so grace is also bigger. May Christ hold us (or bring us) near Him!

26. fox5050 says:

Oh how lovely. They are invading our privacy to protect us right? Don't you feel safe knowing that nothing you do is private and you are being watched 24-7? Don't you feel better knowing the president is awesome enough that he can have anyone arrested and killed for any reason at any time without anyone knowing? These protectors want to protect us! even though they knock down towers we are in, crash planes we are in, destroy our minds, change what we thought was real, poison our foods, and take what we thought we owned. Ahh yes, safe and sound.

27. The Water is Wet says:

"I guess there’s no way to escape from this eternal plebdom other than to fix yourself in the inside and find a way off this planet.

Its worth it, to get off this planet."

Suicide IS NEVER the answer! Nor should it be a response to anything negative in one's life. Anyone pushing suicide is part of the death-cult of anti-christians who KNOW where the soul may be headed and thus wish for condemnation of souls. Such people are harvesters of their own disasters despite what they may believe they are doing for or at the will of dark entities.

To Heaven we must go, this time is short, life is but a myst, a little while longer and we'll be home [Heaven]. Patience is a virtue, let go and let God.

• flower says:

I meant fix yourself on the inside (your soul, senses etc) and find a way out (and into the gates of Heaven). :)

28. lilith says:

good thing i live in good ol' 3rd world country where that type of technology isn't even near…. something good had to come out of living over here!

• Matt says:

LOL I love your way of thinking. It also crossed my mind that in a way it's safer to live somewhere where this kind of technology doesn't exist.

• anony says:

except that in those places, they've got other "technologies" pushed down your throat. like sterilization and depopulation and plagues of lab-manufactured diseases, and food control. but yeah, overall… maybe not THAT bad.

29. me says:

I'm just wondering now…could they have "vaporized" people? I know it is premature to talk about this but it is quite clear that the purpose of this unacceptable surveillance is getting rid of some people. Maybe it didn't happen yet but it WILL…. and if stuff like that had already happened, we would never know.

30. Aidan says:

Nice catch of the relation between the riots and what's happening now. You can see how it all works clear as day, but people still live in this bubble

31. HeavyPara says:

The movie Demolition Man springs to mind. On a different note, Humanity would get along with each other alot better without religion. how many wars have there been due to religion?

• anony says:

If religion is a connection to God, then religion should not be blamed because of psychopaths who use it as a pretext for their true intentions of power. If it wasn't religion, they'd use the label of something else, which they do. Like capitalism, and communism, and the war on terror. And WWI and II. The worst wars in existence have been entirely due to materialism and anti-religion, not religion.

But in a way, if doing the bidding of Satan is called a religion, then yes – perhaps Satanism is a religion that does cause wars. The war against God Himself.

The idea that "religions" cause wars is exactly what the elite would have us believe, so that we develop a hatred against moral and spiritual growth and internal strength. What's so terribly wrong with religions? Where else is love and justice and patience preached?

"By the time! (1) Surely the human is in loss, (2) except those who believe, and do righteous deeds, and counsel each other unto the truth, and counsel each other to be patient (in adversity). (3)" (Quran: 103: 1-3)

"And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk gently on the earth, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace." (Quran: 25: 63)

Let's educate ourselves so that our conclusions and decisions are closer to reality and hence more successful. Intolerance is not because of religions but because of people who are intolerant and will use any excuse to be intolerant, be it religion, gender, money, racism, whatever.

32. sovigilant says:

Looks like everybody is going to become a "Person of Interest"

33. James says:

Anyone see the London New Years Eve fireworks? They had fireworks coming out of Big Ben… looked like clear V for Vendetta, NWO etc symbolism

34. Shane says:

I read this post and I am reminded of a blockbuster movie that I seen some time ago. Anyone ever see 'Eagle Eye' Seems that this whole camera tracking a suspect may be just a stepping stone for something straight out of Hollywood. Maybe that is what they want, if they show you on some movie, and then they show you reality, you will somehow just believe it is another trick of Hollywood.

How far are we from actually achieving A.I.

It may already be employed in some small part and we remain unaware. Remember DARPA, the organization behind the helicopter surveillance drones has for years been striving for people to make autonomous vehicles. And great industrial giants like Japan have always strived for robots and automation.

Add pieces of the puzzles from the news, the sites like this and even Hollywood, we are in for a total state of monitoring where they know your every move, (think Apple and the tracking software) or even the simple fact that most new tech these days has a camera in it. Phones, Cars, iPad/iPod, XBOX, – shoot even your Government mandated Digital to analog converter boxes are suspected of having cameras built into them. (Google that and you may be surprised)

Point being, London does it with Visible cameras and uses staged riots to create a good 'terror news story' for the addled american brain to 'think they need protection too' but in reality, you may be holding the key to surveillance in your pocket or looking at it on the top of you computer screen right now. Long as people stay entertained by Technology and dont do any real critical thinking on their own, they are already slaves to the 'elite' and they are not really the ones this surveillance is for in the first place.

– My two cents(if it is even worth that anymore)

35. Jennings says:

A wise man called Benjamin Franklin once said that "those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither". I suppose these days he'd be labelled a terrorist.

36. Matthew says:

Keep knocking!!

37. JWSO says:

If this is, "the most visible form of surveillance" that's gotta tell you something about how advanced the surveillance systems they have that are not seen really are.

"Nothing to hide, nothing to worry about."

Obviously you haven't seen videos with peaceful protesters getting pepper sprayed that haven't broken any law(s).

38. Jamile Jones says:

Well, apparently we have these in our neighborhoods to enforce traffic laws but I don't believe it. I think it is to keep up with us more now than ever. We are slowly losing our freedom.

39. Jamile Jones says:

Another way to keep up with us is those smart phones. I will not own one if I can help it. Supposedly, they can keep track of where your location is even if these phones are off. Wake up people!

40. Alan says:

CCTV survelliance has got to be most manipulative and brainwashing devices used on society; it is getting behond a joke in the UK. I've walked into places and there have been literally tons of cameras, mostly which are those sinister dark dome shaped cameras that look like they've come straight out of Minority Report. I walked into a booze shop, looked up to the ceiling and counted upto six of the things – why so many? why dont the owners question why they need so many?. I can understanding one or two camera but this many just blew my mind. Who's paying for these to be installed? Shop/business owners just dont care, all they care about is thinking theyre gonna be robbed, and as a result, thinking they'll lose profit.

In other places its much the same, ASDA and Tesco have rows of cameras up and down many of the isles; litering the ceilings; they also have weird 'lookout' control points which are manned by staff, these staff just stand there checking the cameras around the store. All this is very obvious to me and very worrying, yet noone else seems bothered by it. What does it take for people to notice and know it's a blatant intrusion? Does it have to resort to these things in our own living rooms for people to stand up against it?

41. Tiffany says:

Yep, it's nutty here. THE most obnoxious form of CCTV all the time, everywhere. Every time I live in this city, the cameras freak me out. Just…watching. Tracking. It's weird, it's in the Tesco, the bus, the tube, the everywhere! I live literally across the street from the MI-6 building and it is freaking me out. As in, if I can see them from my bed and bathroom windows, are they watching me? Little old me? Drawing the blinds while I shower today! Seriously, living this close to that is creepy too. You can see all the dishes on the top, ugh.

Saw the fireworks at the eye and I thought they were gorgeous, and for all that monitoring they sure let a lot of drinking go down in the streets that night. I didn't think anything about the fireworks coming from Big Ben, other than how gorgeous they were. Besides DC and Vegas, I have never seen so many cameras, perhaps more here and more obvious. Trying to get everyone USED to the police state, are we?

42. enlightnened says:

Looks like im going outside in a bhurka…

43. O_o says:

Forget about the street cams, do you own an Xbox with Kinect?

If so, READ the user agreement. I warned you.

44. Skeegii93 says:

oh yea he has to be working with the government i mean look at the logo…seriously (the eye)

45. Son of africa says:

@sumbowdy…ure a very stupid somebowdy I must say, crime does not spawn from boredom or drugs or anything like that, IT SPAWNS FROM INEQUALITY when one percent of the population owns 99% of worlds finances ofcourse pipo are gona commit crime be it in the well lit paveved streets of london or dusty streets of soweto, so being watched aint gonna solve the problem, Authorities have NEVER cared about u and NEVER will, the same boom of camera presence has occured in Pretoria, South Africa in that citys central business district yet the same weedmen ive known since High skul r still runnin their hussle in broad daylite considering all the things goin on with FEMA on the radio waves(U.S) the censoring and tracking of the pipo(U.K) id much rather dwell in my so called "3rd world" South Africa…peace

46. narwhal says:

Hey! Tag your friends on Facebook!