Sixth Study in Recent Months Links Mercury in Flu Shots to Brain Damage, Autism

Mar 28th, 2011 | Category: Latest News | 113 comments

In the Vigilant Citizen article entitled Dumbing Down Society Part 2: Mercury in Foods and Vaccines, the most common sources of Mercury were described along with its devastating effects of Mercury on the human brain. Mercury is even more toxic on the undeveloped brains of children who, are the ones absorbing the most mercury through vaccines. In fact, children receive no less than 21 vaccines before the age of six, many of them containing Thimerosal, a mercury-based compound used as a preservative. Despite efforts by some groups to dismiss or discredit researchers linking mercury-laced vaccines to brain damage (including autism), many new studies keep proving the contrary. Here’s an article about the latest study on the subject (you can read the abstract of the study here).

Yet another peer-reviewed, scientific study proving the connection between the mercury in medicine and human illnesses has just been released.  The latest study is the sixth one published in recent months.  This report specifically examines the harm inflicted on developing fetuses and children by Thimerosal, a mercury-based compound routinely used as a preservative in flu shots.

Members of non-profit groups like the Coalition for Mercury-free Drugs (CoMeD) are actively sharing the latest scientific data about the dangers of medical mercury with the public, largely because they recognize that the mercury in Thimerosal is a factor in numerous childhood diseases.

Thimerosal is the Eli Lilly trade name for sodium ethylmercurithiosalicylate when used as a preservative in vaccines and other drug products.  It is also known as “Thiomersal” in Europe and “Merthiolate” when used as an antiseptic.  Consisting of approximately 49.6% mercury by weight, Thimerosal has been phased out of many vaccines in the United States because of concerns about its “potential risk.”  However, it is still in most flu shots even though much safer, cost-effective alternatives are already being used.

The newest study about Thimerosal, from the University of Brazil, warns that while vaccines are essential to the well-being of children around the world, the use of Thimerosal should be reconsidered.  The author, Dr. José Dórea, reviews the published science which demonstrates that infant exposure to the amount of Thimerosal in vaccines is toxic to human brain cells.

A number of recent studies have further suggested that the mercury used in everyday medical products, such as flu shots and amalgam, or “silver” dental fillings, contributes to causing a wide variety of illnesses, including autism and other developmental diseases in children and Alzheimer’s disease in adults.

Currently, the United Nations Environmental Programme is working to create international mercury regulations by 2013, and the European Commission is expected to announce their findings about health risks associated with mercury-based fillings this month.  The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is also re-evaluating the safety of mercury-based fillings.

While governmental groups around the world consider the dangers of mercury, the debate over Thimerosal continues to grow.  When Bill Gates recently made remarks insinuating that people who question the safety of vaccines were killing children, many critics of Thimerosal were shocked because they agree with the need for vaccines and want to maintain public confidence in the vaccine program.

Rev. Lisa Sykes, President of CoMeD and mother of a mercury-poisoned child, responded, “Mercury is known to cause serious harm, especially to fetuses and children because of their smaller size.  Why remove Thimerosal from pediatric vaccines only to inject it into pregnant women and children with recommended flu shots?  They removed Thimerosal from other vaccines, so it should also be removed from flu shots.”

– Source: PR Newswire

Tags: , , ,

COMMENTS

Please note that the comments are moderated and that all spam, insults, proselytizing and hate speech will be removed.

113 Comments to “Sixth Study in Recent Months Links Mercury in Flu Shots to Brain Damage, Autism”

1. Emery says:

Every time I hear the word vaccine, I scream. I am not kidding, I get dirty and confused looks in public. But I do not care. When I am in check out lines, I point out all the aspartame and high fructose corn syrup within reach to the people around me who would otherwise never notice. I ranted and raved at the tel-LIE-vision last night over the Intuitiv ADHD pill commercial. KIDS BEED PROPER NUTRITION AND PARENTING, NOT PILLS. Not mercury. Not E. Coli feces. I am so emotionally pent up today! Damn this all!

• Emery says:

BEED translates to NEED in angry typing mode.

• Kels says:

Lol @ beed. Vaccines are gross !! All this poison they put into our food and drink and things and studies yet we are still deemed "conspiracy theorists" I'll tell u what's a conspiracy… People not believing when it's right there in your face !

• Emery says:

This is my new comeback:

"You beed to realize that YOU are the conspiracy theorist for not acknowledging what is right in front of you!" Thanks for that! That is a great point.

Look to the skies, read the ingredients, maybe try observing those around you and you'll realize something doesn't add up!

2. Emery says:

Thank you for my insanity, VC.

3. Revolutionary Arms says:

This is hilarious to me, because I recall reading a scientific study posted by our good friends at Yahoo stating they found no link between mercury in vaccines and autism. Demons I swear…

• Emery says:

I've noticed the articles Yahoo posts with mis-information have the comments disabled.

• JR says:

You're right, I just read that one too. I think it's all mean to confuse you.

• Jeff S says:

Its amazing that so many people have such trouble seeing what's obvious: the ingestion of toxic chemicals is bad for you, the ingestion of natural foods is good for you. I really feel like many people I speak with are thoroughly brain damaged already from the toxins they ingest, because no matter how much evidence or logic they are presented with, they cannot see obvious truth.

• Debi says:

I know EXACTLY what you mean. And the older they get the more brain damaged they are. LOL My mom thinks that hot dogs are healthy! I'm like, "Mom, if it can sit in your fridge for three weeks and still be good, its bad for you!" LOL

4. Brittany says:

yeah im 17 i try to tell my brother to pray every night ya know i talk to my mom about this stuff and she tells me im crazy and blah blah blah and i shouldnt believe in this stuff and she wont let me on the computer if i will act like this i told her the world may be coming to an end because all these things keep happening she kept saying God i call him Yeshuaw and Yahweh that im gonna go to hell if i keep saying stuff like this i was like do you read mom do you read revalations i used to always read that part of the book my favorite part she is a supposed to be a "christian" but she always tells me that part of the bible is of the "devil" and evil like what the heck smh i dont know i told my little bro to pray every night and i was talking to him about God she told me to go cause i was telling him the wrong way like really really come on now oh yeah but im 17 i dont get shots no more dont want them my mom tried to force me to get the swine flue shot but i refused

Brittany, read Matthew chapter 24 (and on) <3

• Say No To NWO says:

Im starting to wonder if I should change my name to Say No To Vaccines. This is getting unreal. So everyone, SAY NO TO VACCINES!!!!!!!

• Something's Wro says:

Hello. I'm just gonna say this, can you properly write your sentences? I am not your parent or your teacher (in which they should be our second parents) but, I think you should definitely check that out. It is dumbing down your grammar skills. I know this isn't school but, please improve your writing. ^_^ Thank you.

Anyways, I am really hating this time we have now. But heck, all this things are all according to the Magnum Opus. The Great Work as it translates. There is the Alpha, yet, there is still the Omega. We have to face it all. The Judgement or not comes, we must brace ourselves for the ride of our lives — no, to the ride of our souls.

• Things That Make You says:

It's a blog on a website dude, its not like the kids writing a letter to the President or her essay for college applications. If there's ever a place where proper grammar and what not could be over looked I'd have to say its here. And too add, a lot of ppl like myself happen to visit the site from our blackberry's from time to time and its very easy 2 over look "proper" usage of what nots and stuff…

• Emery says:

Agrees with both sides, but must point out that Periods are not that difficult to incorporate. (I wanted to say something, but did not want to misdirect focus on the bad punctuation and grammar.) Now, my opinion, since it totally matters… is to strive not for laziness but for thoroughness so as not to forget the correct way of communicating English. I will leave it alone now. (Go grammar, woo!)

• Things That Make You says:

Very good points! Thanks for making view it in another perspective , totally makes sense:-) periods good, striving for excellence even better, wooohooo go grammar (and periods, they're really important)

• kelly says:

I'm going to play devil's advocate here I'm afraid but we aren't experts at English language. Bear in mind that not all of us learnt English since birth and it's not our first language. We do our best though and it's a tad political correct to be picked on because of our weakness. Thank you (no pun intended).

• Emery says:

Expertise not required. I just ask for a period now and then, so thoughts are a little more organized :>

• Godozo says:

There’s more to the Bible than Revelations. It’s not of the Devil, but it’s been known to lead people down there because people focus on it to the detriment of the rest of the books.

• Marcy says:

I get the same thing, too brittany.

I try to tell my family about this stuff… I'm not even like forcing them to hear it or anything, just offering it in a kinda of "did you know.." way.

and Right away they get all defensive and start calling me crazy!

My mom doesn't like me being on the computer anymore

she doesn't want me to be looking up all these things…

I'm wondering why is she so against it? It's just knowledge..

My family hasn't gone to church in forever.. I think it's time to start going again.

• kelly says:

I know where you come from. I discussed it with peeps close to me and it's not they are taken for fools, they simply don't want to know about those idiots as they get stressed and agitated. They are of the opinion that ignorance is bliss. I wish I knew more about the HFCS too before I had my kids' faces stuffed with yoghurts. Now I pay attention to the labels and I noticed there is no icecream sold without the ingredient.

A few years ago I trusted the government where I reside and my kids had the (triple) MMR>measles, rubella and mumps vaccine. They kept sending me correspondence to have the second MMR several times. It was a bullying tactic. So I had my kids's blood tested privately and found that the first dose of the vaccine was successful and a 2nd one wasn't required. They could easily had the kids tested but they just prefered to vaccinate them unnecessarily. To be honest where I live the kids require at least 30+ vaccines by the age of 5. And most of them are triple vaccines. One shot (needle) can include 5 vaccines. It's appalling all the things they do for money and we need to investigate thoroughly before we follow their cr@ppy advice or information. Thank you VC for giving us an insight.

• Wanda says:

But more than church, we need the Word. Scripture has EVERY SINGLE answer we could possibly need. Brittany and Marcy, I understand how you both feel. I keep praying that my family would open up their eyes. They believe a good portion of what I say, but I pray the Lord works in them more and more to show them how important it is that they make changes and that evil forces really are at work in this world.

I'll pray for your families as well, girls.

Keep looking up and don't get discouraged.

In light of this whole project of a website, take a look at Psalm 2 :)

• james says:

YEA! ALL IN ONE SENTENCE!

5. Not Blind says:

I hate to say it, but I have no hope of vaccines ever being made safe.

Here's an article about the Supreme Court's ruling this past February:

Big Pharma is more protected than the POTUS! Makes me sick!

• Grenade says:

Im going to Basic Training for the army next month I know they give you a handful of Vaccinations upon arrival. why would they be so eager to desrtoy the men and women used to carry out many of their agendas? just asking not disagreeing with anyone or the article just seriously curious.

• Sarah Connor says:

Hi Grenade! A few years ago I read this book – 'Vaccine A' by Gary Masumo, an award winning

journalist, broadcaster and correspondent for multiple media outlets. It might answer some of your questions. I also wanted to say that if you just google vaccine detox or similar, you will find multiple places that have really good recommendations on ways to supplement & prepare your body to detox prior to required vaccination. I would look around on Mercola and Natural News as well. Good luck!

Vaccine-A uncovers a story of betrayal—the betrayal of the men and women who serve in the armed forces, the betrayal of medical ethics, and the betrayal of the American people by military and civilian leaders sworn to defend and protect. Veteran journalist Gary Matsumoto shows that the worst friendly-fire incident in military history came from something no soldier had any reason to think would harm him: a vaccine administered by the military's own medics. When troops went to the Middle East to fight the Gulf War in 1991 and the Iraq War in 2003, many—perhaps thousands—received an experimental anthrax vaccine instead of the FDA-approved vaccine. Without their knowledge or consent, the U. S. government used them as human guinea pigs in a massive medical experiment that went disastrously wrong.

6. Pissed says:

The goverment just makes me sick!

7. ronnie says:

So what do I do. My daughter has an appointment coming up. She's gonna get her 2 year shots. Can I ask them to not give her the shots? Or can I say "no Thimerosal, please!"… Or should I just not go at all? I'm confused. Like any parent, I just want the best for her. Help please!!

• Eleasar says:

I am pretty sure you can request for the thimerosal-free versions of the vaccine's.

• Sarah Connor says:

I would call first – they can be hard to find an most doctors offices still don't carry them. Read the ingredients list if you are going to vax.

• Emery says:

I am not a parent, but from my understanding- you are going to have a lot of opposition in various forms for rejecting the shots. At the very least, try to demand No Thimerosol… but I don't even know if they make them sans Thimerosol. Continue educating yourself- and do not let societies pressures force you into something that makes you uncomfortable. Just remember, the system is specifically designed to make the less desirable option mandatory and the more desirable option impossible to obtain.

A friend of mine refused to get her child vaccines (thanks to my many nights of preaching the evils of modern society) and now she is being threatened, ridiculed and chastised. But she said it is all worth it because now she sees what I see and she wants to strive to not subject her child to the powers that be. She won't be able to admit her child to public institutions. She has to be a stay at home mom and homeschool. So beware, there will be consequences to your vigilance.

• Christine says:

I believe you CAN indeed ask for Thermasol free vaccines, but best ask in advance because they do not stock them in the Dr offices and it may cost more. It's just troubling because I don't clearly understand the WHY behind this and how it connects to NWO. They will NOT let our children in school without immunizations bc of the disease implications. What's a parent to do.

• Emery says:

well depending on what your take on the NWO is 'for'- I feel the vaccines aid in the programming/zombie-fying/depopulation effect on the masses. While requiring these things in order for parents (who are forced to work their lives away to pay their taxes to the elite) that have no other option than to send their children to government daycare (school) for more programming/zombie-fying propaganda. It is a sick cycle and the only way out of it is to just say No to vaccines, and to never depend on government programming (Tv, music, school…etc). Did I mention this is next to impossible to do without opposition? Good luck.

• Sarah Connor says:

@Emery – I would just like to take a moment to tell you how much I agree with you that vaccines have now become a tool of TPTB for dumbing down/making sick/depopulating. There are multiple stories on women have spontaneous miscarriages and becoming sterile after received vaccinations. In places in the 3rd world the women hide in the bushes when the see the doctors coming!! These stories and reports are easy to find if you doubt me, but for now I turn my attention to the big fish!

Bill Gates!!!! Here in awesome article from HGITM about the 101 evil faces that rule the world. Guess who pops up on the list, and I quote;

"Some didn't expect this one. This one's called "conniving Bill-derberger". This baby faced smirky Gates fellow with those lying, self righteous power crazed eyes was 'set up' with Microsoft and was groomed in a eugenicist family for one thing: population control and financing the NWO."

Just this week: Gates quote:

"During my Microsoft career, I used to talk about the magic of software. Now, I spend my time talking about the magic of vaccines."…..MAGIC of vaccines???

I was also reading this weeks Puget Sound Business Journal over the weekend where a piece was run on all the spending the Gates foundation is getting ready to spend this upcoming year, much of which will be on vaccination no doubt: Roll up your sleeves 3rd World!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WQtRI7A064 – it is his favorite depopulation technique after all!!!

I'm all grumpy now….. :-)

Thanks!

I am sure we are alike in the sense of when I hear Bill G's name I just want to SCREAM! (Apparently I scream when I get upset… Whatever) I will be sure to share your info with my friend who is being denied access to public institutions for her child (ALTHOUGH I would rather her home school…)

But I am glad to see people like you that are getting so fired up in all the right ways! Spreading awareness and standing up for yourself is the absolute best thing we can do with something like this.. I've spent the last weekend contemplating how to become more politically active.

:Scoffs: Bill Gates. Stinkin' power trippin' nerd.

• Sarah Connor says:

It was actually a very fun exercise and I highly recommend it to everyone when there is an issue one feels passionately about. Had me flirting with the idea of lobbying…but I just get so disenfranchised, or have been for a little while here, since fully understanding that the arms of our goverment have becomes so corrupt, and even organic librerty movements like the teaparty have been completely hijacked by the enemy.

Bill is a nerd! A response from a viewer on the Magic of Vaccines article that put me on the floor:

"Last I checked, he’s still just a fu$#!ng nerd, and if I see him somewhere, I’m going to pull his underwear over his head and pants him. Maybe even spit a loogie in his face and break his pencils. Maybe he’s so driven and successful from all the people who shoved him into urinals in school. Or maybe they didn’t do it enough."

It just hit my funnybone pretty hard……usually I wouldn't admit to being so entertained by such juvenile things….but I'll make an exeption this time.

• Emery says:

I quickly found myself bent over laughing, that really was picturesque!

• Sarah Connor says:

Here is another good article on Hollywood/Socialism and ties to the pharma industry and depopulation:

Two little quotes from the article:

"This much like the Book of Revelation (18:2-4;23-24)," he adds, "tying the End Time's deadliest plagues to drug industrialists (sorcerers) that deceive the wealthiest global merchants contenting with 'unclean and hateful birds.'"

"We The People" are dying from petro-chemical pharmaceutical intoxications from decision made in private organizations, such as The Population Council, wherein overpopulation has been targeted for a two-thirds reduction, and oligarchs decide how they shall kill us next."

• Sarah Connor says:

Here is a state by state map of which exemptions are allowed. There are also five states right now (Kansas/New Hampshire/New Jersey/New York/West Virgina) that currently have bills filed to add the philosophical/conscientious exemption. This is the trend right now. However, in WA just this week, they have passed SB5005 in which a doctor's signature will be required to exempt on religious or philosophical grounds. This is a violation of the First and Fourteenth amendment and I believe it will be overturned at the federal level. I even drove an hour and a half to the state capital to testify at the hearing on it, and submitted 22 written testimonies to the members of the House Health and Wellness Committe and went to the offices of my local representatives offices to deliver their draft personally. This issue, fires me up like nothing else!! Do not listen the schools, or your doctors office regarding vaccination requirements for school attendance. I was erronously told by 4 offices that I HAD to vax my boys….they were ignorantly, or apathetically unaware of the 3 exemptions allowed in WA State. NVIC is a really good place to update yourself on the laws, and also Dr. Tenpenny.

• Emery says:

Get 'em, Sarah! I bookmarked your website, thanks!

• trace says:

what's sarah's website? thx

• Sarah Connor says:

She just bookmarked one of the sites I posted. I don't have a website, but the fact that you would want to know it if I did has flattered me beyond belief. You just made my week!!! I hope you have an awesome Tues Trace!!! Thanks for the smile!

• Emery says:

That was so cute! I wish you actually had one!

• Rosie says:

Have you ever thought of not going? Don't support the establishment. If you really think about it what do doctors do when you take your child to the dr? They quickly glance over your child and say your child is fine which you already knew. People do not trust in their own ability to tell if your child is ok they look to so called experts for validation.All doctors do is push drugs and vaccines for big Pharma. Don't play into it unless you are one of them. God, sunshine, natural food, and lots of love are all your child needs to grow like a weed. Dont let them hurt your babies.

8. Upset The Hippie says:

Every 20 minutes an American child is diagnosed with autism, which basically means they will be mentally retarded for the rest of their lives. Think about that for a minute and you'll understand that America is doomed. Mercury poisoning and autism symptoms are identical. The evil satanic bastards who run the world are destroying our children before they even have a chance at life. I have 3 children under 13 who miraculously survived their vaccinations before I knew the truth. I teach them all NOT to ever have children in their lifetimes unless this world we live in undergoes a revolutionary change and we murder all these luciferian shitbags. Please teach your children the same and please do not bring any more innocent children into this fucked-up world.

• Emery says:

Ecc 8:14 There is something else meaningless that occurs on earth: the righteous who get what the wicked deserve, and the wicked who get what the righteous deserve. This too, I say, is meaningless. (15) So I commend the enjoyment of life, because there is nothing better for a person under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany them in their toil all the days of the life God has given them under the sun.

(16) When I applied my mind to know wisdom and to observe the labor that is done on earth—people getting no sleep day or night— (17) then I saw all that God has done. No one can comprehend what goes on under the sun. Despite all their efforts to search it out, no one can discover its meaning. Even if the wise claim they know, they cannot really comprehend it.

• AD says:

I definitely understand your sentiment but that is not the way to fight the battle. For a long time, my husbnad and I were against having kids for the same reasons. But here's the problem, those that believe in this 'population overload' crap will continue to have kids and push their agendas. We will be left with no one to fight the good fight. When we are oppressed, surprisingly enough, that's when we should be adding to the numbers. Isreal did the same before they left Egypt. If you decide to forgoe children because of the insanity of this world, you've already lost the battle! The world was insane when you were born and it will be insane when your grandchildren are born. That's just life…at least until the Lord returns. It doesn't sound like you're so hopeless that you want to commit suicide…so there must still be something to live for. Don't let fear take that away from your future grandkids.

• Blah says:

Autism does not equal mental retardation in the least. It is not a problem with intelligence. There are many people on the autism spectrum who have genius IQs.

I agree that vaccines are unnecessary and harmful, but comments like yours are not helping our cause. KNOWLEDGE helps our cause.

9. Emery says:

Do people not find it odd that autism was not so widespread years ago? How can anyone accept this as normal?

• robinslight says:

Emery- it was wide spread years ago but they called it by a different name. Back then they were diagnosed as having down syndrome or mentally retarded and most likely locked away in mental institutions.

• Godozo says:

We used to listen to older people…but that's changed. Not just because memory has become more fragile than money, but because our society has changed with a rapidity that never existed before. When we can go from "no rural electricity" to cell phones that connect to the internet in eighty years, it can be hard to trust what Grandma and Grandpa may say even if they're untouched by Parkinsons and Alzheimers.

Consider that teenagers today are in constant contact with their friends. All of us above thirty-five remember what it was like to have to set time aside to meet (or even talk) with friends, how costly phone calls were (and how we prized them), how much effort was taken when we typed stuff (compared with being able to work infinite revisions before printing it out on a printer) and how we depended on three regulated networks for our news plus CNN (instead of the present free-for-all that is the internet) and…well, you know, lotsa other stuff. Nothing our elders grew up with.

• Emery says:

I agree with you fully, but I do listen to my elders. I seek advice from those who are wise and not those who are lost- and I like to learn something new every day. I am only connected to a computer for work- otherwise, I am technologically disconnected. It is easy to get sucked into the fast paced life of society, but I prefer to take it all in stride and observe what is happening so quickly around us all. I try to remember for my brothers and sisters of old what it is like to truly go without, to not have modern conveniences… and I prefer their lives to this one. But there is only so much one can do. I do fear for this coming generation because I do not believe most will have the mental capacity to consider 'days of old'.

• Godozo says:

Another thought: they may have had a different label for an autistic baby…like slow, or retarded.

Autism wasn't even well known until the eighties. I certainly don't remember even hearing the word before the early eighties.

I'm sure that many times a severely autistic person would have been set aside as a sub-standard child (whatever label they may have used at the time) and hidden from society as long as possible, while a less autistic (or aspergic) child would have been shoehorned into society and set for a life less than their "more normal" siblings.

• Sarah Connor says:

I follow you……but the thing is, they are not slow, or retarded. They are unsocial, and brilliant many times. According to Autism Speaks, we are now at a 1 in 58 (give or take) kids being diagnosed with autism. If this were always the case, we would be dealing with these people now, in social services and placement homes on a GRAND scale. We are not. It is escalating…..now! There were cases of 'autism' in the early 1900's…..look up "mad hatters' disease, made popular by Alice in Wonderland. This is an environment toxin kind of disease, in my humble and many more by the day…… there are many 'triggers'; vaccines being just one. I have also read some pretty interesting journals on the babies being 'born' with autism are now just consequence to the domino effect of grandma, to mother, to baby build up of these toxins over the generations as they increase and accumulate…..in our environment. Autism/madhatters, is potentially just a heavy metal overload…….capable of some reversal by detox. My two cents.

10. anamericanmom says:

My children also had vaccines before I knew better, but I had heard rumors of links to autism, and questions about fevers and seizures; so I waited until they were all 4, when they were walking and talking, and "had" to get them for school, so late and off schedule, but they got their "required" doses. Now I wish I knew better, or wish I was empowered to know that vaccines, I believe, are useless, unproven really. I have read that the vaccine schedule is done early, with doses so close together only to make sure it is done, not because babies need the vaccine so soon. Read the vaccine product disclaimer on a manuf. dose – some state 30%-40% possible effectiveness. Never 100%. Yet, a possible roulette chance of a side effect?

Currently, we refuse all vaccines, and have never gotten the flu nor h1n1 (and in last 2 years my children – all in school – never got the flu). Good handwashing and healthy fruits and veges (maybe the govt could reinvest the vaccine money into fresh fruits and veges). Now some states are requiring additional "pertussis" vaccine boosters for junior high kids because of all of the whooping cough cases (??) – be aware that certain states allow parents to refuse vaccines even if the schools state that it is "mandatory" (parents can go to their state's website to find exception clauses).

How did people survive for centuries, build cities, travel the world, without vaccines? We are the sickest century of people with the most "artificial" medicine.

11. IgnotumArcanus says:

@Anamericanmom I smile when I read your last line…

@Myself… Continuing from this "spell"…

Oh you DNA altercations through vaccination alterations, I can't understand your medication preparations even though I've ran circumference through years to get a "doctor's degree" and now I sit looking at these pills like they were created from ill will.

WHO, I see you, you damn ignorant people, how can you do what you do the way you do what you do?

Regulate yourself before you bury us further in Hell, and if you don't understand then come to my hospital, I'll show you a reason to undergo a White Coat Syndrome, and I'll wear a black suit underneath like "Wall Street" effigy just to show you your wallet support beams.

Hmph, chain this in, because handcuffs and shackles to the Scientists that speak out, but I digress, because this is about augmenting…

So you have a mommy and a daddy, and they do their thing thing (and let's not even get into the development process, neural tube defects, etc etc)… and nine months later (hopefully) the little critter (monster?) pops out going "Yo what up world!? Oh wtf!" and he goes to the crib and then it all begins. DNA changed through medications of the mothers' milking and I'm not even talking about the breast milk fundamental foundation, and see where I'm going with this? Let's not stop this verbal split, because I haven't even taken this needle to your skin.

"Why yes, your child needs such and such bullshit to make them shit bulls and later on he might drink red bull and get wings because his DNA is already rewiring, that's because we are preserving through preservatives… We should get the Nobel Peace Prize for Being So Persistent!"

Where was I? Ah yes, so you have the entire EPI (Extend Program of Immunization) to change the blood that is within your babies, and that baby looks at you like "Wasn't I healthy?" and little Emerson laughs and gets scared when he sees what Mommy's nostril let out when the dragon flares.

Shiiiiitttt…… How many points to make before I show you how this needle pricks?

It's a vicious cycle that you immunize the diseases you spread, and the new ones "Smh" because "LOL" they are born into this…. Oh man, intelligence where you at? Bugs Bunny to Captain Underpants, I was supposed to keep this relevant.

Am I not? You think that DNA alteration doesn't cause the supposed autism or ritalin induced monotonous "mono tone" "cell" phone ringing? I think they called it tinnitus, ear infections spread like hemolytic diseases, and you should do the research to why your livers are frying.

Hepatitis to my fulimant epitaph, I can't even stop writing because the thoughts are spiraling. Know that your body is a miracle, the hell you need a vaccination for then?

Now you know why I smile @ u "A.. Mom". Artificial medicine for our artificial programming for our "divine sentient beings", and we are the "singularities", so I'm going to go Neo on these "foes".

Over and Out,

Peace.

• Be More open-mined says:

Your name says it all. You decided to come to this website bc WHY? Your blog is down? Are you getting those wires plugged into you as well??? How much do they pay you to try and confuse people. Find another playground. You're scared to go down that road alone aren't you. We both know misery enjoys company.

• IgnotumArcanus says:

Hahaha, I'm sorry… but your name says it all.

• IgnotumArcanus says:

Alright, I fought my urges to launch missiles into your orbit, but seeing that this is a canvas to help you half-wit illiterate, who jumped to a conclusion to see my intention, which is as correct as your assumed span of your attention, I'm going to go ahead and "krill" your confusion, and consider yourself lucky I don't have coffee right now and trying this other form of my own mental meditation. Don't even make me start about Misery… you don't even know what it is and keep your egomanicial approach to yourself because whatever you come up with will be a reflection of your own inner incense, and if you think I'm bullshitting, remember you shot the first bullet, too bad you hit aqueous skin.

Now, where did I leave you or what didn't you understand? Let's see what happens when you take a vaccination, you probably already know how the b-cells and t-cells work in your lymphatic system when you take any sort of medication or body alterations (which you call food or preservatives), and then your DNA gets coded through your entire body system, and augments to fight off… say further infections, or seeing that's how flu vaccinations work, that was what I was referring too? Or you probably missed that because you were too busy going "I'm too dumb for you."

Next, this one is easy, and that's my reference to Wall Street owns your Pill Popping Eulogies, and you'll go "We already know that", that's great, so why are you confused, primate?

What's something else you didn't understand? The Breastmilk, look back at how the mothers' DNA is also changed when you take medication/vaccinations, or you know the entire semantics behind what I was saying? I mean I was referring to the shots of Tetanus that is giving during ante-natal programming, but then again, I'm going to assume your intelligence is "cognizant", and that means you already knew this, so again… what's the confusion, friend? Can I call you friend? I hope not, you pissed me off.

Now, is there anything else you need for me to explain so you can be spoon-fed just like how they do from Illuminati Shed or how this Vigilant Citizen helps you ignorant fidget behind your mental midget?

Too many times I've been told I'm the one spreading confusion and bigotry, and even when I did I asked the Moderator to delete my message. You can ask them, but this time I'll ask them not too, so people like you can stop doing what you are accusing of me doing, II. (Thank you)

Get off my back you parasite and go find your own miserable company and when you see I'm sitting here quite happy and the only reason I am here is because my loving company wants me to showcase to you all the things we logically figured out… well then, how's that foot taste?

As for how much I get paid for this, nothing, but I sure wish I got a cent for each word, because I'd be rich… Off your own ignorance, because maybe I wouldn't have to write all of this, then would I?

Be more Open Min(d)ed, but I stepped on your mine, just to blow up in your face… HA.

Ignotum Arcanus.

Sigh.

• IgnotumArcanus says:

I disappointed myself too…

• Emery says:

Story of our lives, I'm sure. ;)

• Things That Make You says:

@IgnotumArcanus. I 2 was gonna call you a smug, pseudo intellectual bastard, and ask why come to this web-site and spin your posts in the sort of way that could throw the average person's thinking off into the opposite direction of what your posts actually means, but maybe I'll avoid that "land mine" if I haven't already stepped onto it. I believe I'm a fairly intelligent individual, hell I've got a 4.0 (hopefully stays that way by grad day) and your riddles and rhymes threw even me…. This one, seriously, was a lil harder to decipher, jus'sayin….

• AngelInDisguise says:

@ignotum accanus, arkansas, or whatever the fuck ur name is..FUCK YOU BITCH. YOU SUCK.LEAVE THIS WEBSITE IF ALL YOUR COMMENTS CONSISTS OF FOOLISHNESS.

• hunkydorey says:

Ignotum -Latin for "the unknown by the more unknown") refers to an explanation more unfamiliar than the concept which it seeks to explain.

Arcanus -"secret, hidden," from arcere "close up, enclose, contain," from arca "chest, box," from ark-"to hold, contain, guard" (cf. Gk. arkos "defense," arkein "to ward off;" Arm. argel "obstacle;" Lith. raktas "key," rakinti "to shut, lock").

"Talking in circles. Just trying to confuse.

• DetroitDrape says:

The only one confused is you "be more". Maybe you dont have the prior knowledge to decipher the knowledge that "ign" puts out but I'll tell you myself I come here daily not because there's daily articles because there are'nt but to see if he's graced us with another comment. Just showing respect but still true. Keep em comin "ig". Most people dont understand that persecution from the ignorant is the reason most secret societies only share their knowledge with who they deem worthy.

• Be More open-mined says:

@Detroit my head is still on my shoulders. No one is saying im confused but you. You probably DIDNT DeChIpHeR any of it until he commented. Point is HE IS THERE TO CONFUSE. Say what you will or won't. Is this your first time COMMENTING PERIOD? Just as he posted what it meant, he could have posted all along. If you just come on the sight just to read his post then your are the confused one and to IG, yes I threw the first punch, but someone had to step up and say what it really is. A WASTE OF TIME. COFFEE , NO COFFEE.

• Be More open-mined says:

Oh and whom they deem worthy PLEEEEEEEEEEase, they keep it in the family. You hate your not a Thurbred. If you're saying im not WOOOO HOOO Im happy im not. Who wants to be? Just keep sining on daily like the rest of us DRAPE HANG in there.

12. hiramabiff says:

u got ur head chopped off—-> Be Open Minded

thats real LOL

• Things That Make You says:

LOL, yep, that head was deff chopped…. If this were "Springer" now's the part where we'd all be like "gasp, oh now she d'int" while the crowd chanted "Jerry, Jerry, Jerry" but in their defense, I 2 had to go back and read @IgnotumArcanus' first post a second time to fully understand what the hell he meant by it, and its actually REALLY good. But ya know, so it is what it is

13. B says:

I just found a friends of minds kid was diagnosed with autism. I thought it was sad because the child seemed to be perfectly fine and healthy until just recently. I think this was the cause.

Can't these people be stopped? There has to be enough people out there who care enough to try.

• Emery says:

This is what I wanted to say…. but didn't know the terms, haha:

Michael says:

March 28, 2011 at 4:10 pm

By the way, autism is curable. Look up Dr. Buttar and see his protocols. It calls for chelation and detoxification. The beauty of the way God designed us humans is, whatever you put in, can be removed…naturally.

14. lilith says:

a big told you so to all the mexican mothers who cross the border to have their children in the u.s. and have them vaccinated over there!

15. Michael says:

Vaccines, regardless of them containing mercury or not, are just simply dangerous and a huge risk. We don't need them at all. We know the agenda by now…depopulation and managing the herd (aka control). Keep you dumb and sick and an unquestioning, apathetic sheep.

16. Michael says:

17. Freedom says:

A little bit of this a little bit of that!

a little bit of mercury in my tooth,

a little bit of poison in my food,

a little bit of aspartame changes my mood,

a little bit of junk food makes me feel good!

l

• Essential Truth says:

LOL!!

a little bit of fluoride why you mad?

a little radiation ain't that bad

a little bit of swine flu they line up fast!!

a little bit of chemtrails for your ass

a little GMO will make them grow!

a little bit of debt we make them owe

A Guaranteed method to make them slow..

@Freedom lol i had to join in..that was fun

These Evil Genius bastards plan is well underway and the majority will believe whatever they say til the end…but I must say its nice to come to this website and see like-minded people who are well aware of whats happening and see can through all the LIES…even when they admit to their LIES people cover their eyes and plug their ears because they don't want to believe this nightmare is REAL…i felt like that at one point but i was still wearing Ninja Turtles Pajamas hiding under my sheets from the boogie man.

When i first started to learn about Vaccines …i mistakenly directed most of my anger towards Doctors and Nurses who jab people with the Poison for a living without sending a warning about Mercury and all the effects ….Its just like Foreign Policies of a Nation do you get mad at the Troops who enforce them or the Commander in Chief ??….i think everyone has a part to play.. if we're going to see real change in this world people have to stand together…..

Doctors, Nurses and everyone in the Medicine Field needs to stand side by side for the TRUTH like the Brave 1,400+ Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnN6FFjZBZQ <<< This is Mike Adams "Say No to GMO" Song..if you haven't heard it YOU MUST!!…play it LOUD during Rush Hour traffic lol

18. loyal says:

samething goes with MSN or MSNBC..when u want to comment on an article either is closed for comments or just cant simply post. smh

19. Babylon Burning says:

What up with the mercury in the fillings? Babylon would do that.. I have one of the silver ones, should I think about getting it removed or what; like all of us, I'm trying to remain healthy and uncorrupted as possible.

20. VIVA_ORGANIXX says:

I think its really easy to spot the things in society that keep us repressed. Sure there are reasonable laws (murder, theft) which make sense in maintaining stability…

but then you have these status quo extremist reactions. YOU DIDNT GET A VACCINE!? OMG OMG OMG SOMEONE HELP THAT CRAZY MAN!!! YOU'RE SMOKING MARIJUANA?!?!? YOU DON'T HAVE THE LATEST CAR?! I hate shit like that- mostly because we dont realize that we're living in a police state.

I can't even kill myself without being arrested. WTF. (It's not that I really feel the need to, but THATS MY RIGHT, NOT YOURS).

ieu[iahgieahnbglkjb FREEDOM? MORE LIKE FREE DOM?

actually its not free

DEPTDOM!

21. Tickles says:

Great article VC, thank you.

@Sarah Connor I have to say a big thank you to you, you posted a link on VC the other week and now I have done even more reading and research, I'm surprised you didn't put this link up!! xx

After reading this article it got me thinking about the Aboriginal population here in Australia. Our Indigenous population have been let down by our government in so many ways, the most being health care and education in saying that I would bet money on the fact that the Aboriginal population would also have a non existent or very low rate of Autism in their communities.

• Sarah Connor says:

Cheers Down Under! I am so glad you and I few others I've seen are diggin that site!! It was quite the find imo. Christians/Patriots/Survivalists – exposing the adversary in all realms! Love it. I haven't gotten to everything there yet so I didn't know he had the Amish studies posted, but came across those years ago in my vax research! It is as plain as plain can be. No one has yet to conduct a vaccinated vs unvaccinated study on the human population, the results would be too damning. Mary Tocco is keeping a list however, and hoping to be able to do one in the future. I have my boys on the list, happy to participate should she get the chance. Andrew Wakefield did however, conduct a vaccinated vs unvaccinated study on primates along with scientist from 5 other Universites…..he and his collegues are trying to get it published and that is why there has been a sudden surge to discredit him in the MSM in months past.

I have a huge soft spot for the Aboriginal people!! I spent quite a bit of time researching and writing papers on 'The Lost Generation' in college. They are beautiful people and the crimes of humanity against them break my heart.

22. Tickles says:

Just remembered about this article I read a few weeks ago regarding the Flu vaccine being offered to children….for FREE, What the hell!

"FREE flu vaccines may be offered to all children in a review of Australia's immunisation policy, as two of the nation's top medical researchers clash over safety.

The federal government's Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI) is considering adding the flu vaccine to its list of recommended childhood immunisations, which include those against potentially lethal polio, hepatitis and whooping cough."

23. haha says:

I believe that mercury is dangerous

And anytime the media try to push something so eagerly I have my suspicious

That is why I wanna tell people to be wise and always question everything and to always precheck any information your givin by anyone.dont swallow blindly and don't trust anything 100 percent

24. Things That Make You says:

I don't understand why my posts were deleted, but whatever…

I posted a personal story on here a while back about my middle niece and what I believe the vacc's did to her when VC had diff article w/the same subject. I said it then, and I will say it again. I'm a nurse and if the day comes that I have children, they WILL NOT be vaccinated. With what I know now, with everything that's been shared with me by Doc's and other nurses on the subject, I will no way let it happen. And as a health care professional my only advice to other ppl is the same thing, protect yourselves and your babies, cus the vacc's are like playing russian roulette…. 'Nuff said

25. woww….

God will bless you faithful…

26. kelly says:

Dr R Halvorsen is an interesting physician. Just google him.

Vaccines, Atopy and Allergy: Problems and Solutions – Dr Richard Halvorsen

Dr Halvorsen described how, as a GP working in London and doing a bit of medical writing on the side, he had little specific interest in vaccination until he was asked to write an article on the MMR controversy when it broke in 1998.

His research for the article suggested that there was some evidence, if slightly tenuous, that there could be a problem with the MMR vaccine. However, when he turned to the Department of Health and to other government bodies for evidence that the vaccine did not cause a problem, he found none at all.

Concerned, he started to offer his own patients single vaccines rather than the triple jab.

Looking further into vaccines, he became alarmed at the inclusion of mercury in most vaccines, and then by the inclusion of the live polio virus. Both were removed from the vaccines he offered his patients while his researches turned into a book, The Truth about Vaccines: How we are used as guinea pigs without knowing it.

In 2009 he left the NHS to concentrate on childhood immunisation – he is now medical Director Babyjabs, a childhood immunisation service. http://www.babyjabs.co.uk

He is not, as he says, anti vaccine but he is concerned about the quantity and frequency of vaccines given to young babies. He is also concerned that the vaccine ‘debate’ is often polarised between those who are either obsessively pro-vaccine or totally opposed to any sort of vaccination, neither of which viewpoints are helpful to parents who are confused and unsure about which immunisations to give their child.

Aluminium

Aluminium is used as an adjuvant in most vaccines although not in the MMR. It is IgE inducing and carries other significant risks.

The WHO safety level for aluminium is based on aluminium which is ingested (taken by mouth) of which only one part per thousand is actually absorbed. But in a vaccine, which is injected, all the aluminium is absorbed so the safety levels should be adjusted accordingly, which they are not. As a result, UK babies are receiving over 100 times the recommended level of aluminium known to cause damage. Moreover there have been no studies of any kind done on the safety of aluminium absorbed this way.

So – what to do?

Should a vaccine be given later? Should they be spread over a longer period? Should there be fewer vaccinations? Should they include less potentially harmful other ingredients?

Giving them later

Based on the existing evidence, it is reasonable to assume that doing so would reduce the incidence of some allergic conditions such as asthma.

Does the delay matter as far as the protection of the child is concerned? Certainly not as far as vaccinations against polio, tetanus or diptheria is concerned; maybe as far as meningitis or whooping cough.

Giving fewer vaccines

MMR could be given as a single vaccine.

Why are we giving rubella vaccinations to boys when the only people that rubella seriously affects are pregnant women?

Mumps is very rare and only of serious danger to boys – so why give it to girls?

Meningitis 3 is extremely rare so is mass vaccination needed?

Giving fewer vaccinations together?

There is no reason to administer all the vaccinations together apart from convenience.

Dr David Salisbury, Head of Immunisation at the Department of Health maintains that an baby’s immune system can withstand 1,000 vaccinations yet the case of Hannah Poling in the US has for the first time forced an acceptance that this may not be the case.

Hannah, the daughter of a neurologist, had fallen behind on her vaccination schedule and so, to catch up, she was administered nine vaccines in one day when she was 18 months old. She is now severely autistic and it has been accepted in court that it was the vaccines which caused her to regress into autism. However, it is claimed that the only reason that she reacted this way to this number of vaccines is because she suffered from mitochondrial dysfunction. Which is very possible – but, since one in 200 children in the UK also suffer from some sort of mitochondrial dysfunction, might this not be a cause for alarm?

Have whatever vaccines you have with separately, just polio only for instance without any other like hib or tetanus as they tend to offer a combination of 5 or 3 at a time and leave at least 6 months between them. Check the label, there are many without mercury inside.

http://www.jabs.org.uk/pages/johnston-guineapigs…. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-46824

27. kelly says:

By the way, one of my kids has eczema on its hands for 6 months. The doctor prescribed 2 different creams and it didn't improve. A friend told me about calendula which comes from a plant. I ordered a cream I found (quite cheap I must say) with calendula and aqueous cream and it was gone, 2 years ago. And last year I found an article on BBC news that aqueous cream aggravates eczema. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-11564662.
    Go figure.

28. Faithful says:

Sadly, my son was vaccinated before I found knowledge of their dangers. He’s diagnosed as on the ASD. I’m sure him being vaccinated is what caused his condition. However, the God I serve who is the King of kings & Lord of lords, gave us word before he was born to our pastor that despite appearances our son would be fine. His word cannot return void & our son is a miracle of faith. He is progressing beyond their comprehension. And although I’ve had my moments of weakness, I stand firm on His promise. My son however, will not be receiving a single vax again in his life!

29. Kay says:

I dont get it is it all vaccines that contain Mecury because the ones in school that we get every so often i always refuse because i dont believe in them i think they just dumb you down and the people that give them say that i am uneducated and refusing for the wrong reasons .. am i doing the right thing by refusing them?

• Emery says:

yes you are doing the right thing. the human body has an innate capability of healing itself, given the proper tools (nutrition). vaccines are unnecessary but you will find most advocate it because they don't realize there is a better way (the natural way).

so what i say to people when they say they dont want the flu…… i say… dont put the virus in your body. put vitamins and minerals in so your body can do what it has evolved to do- heal itself. good luck.

30. stella says:

Not all vaccines contain mercury but then again too many contain aluminium which is nasty. Read the labels, search on the net, don't just buy what they sell. Don't have combined vaccines, always leave a gap of several months between them. There is no reason to start vaccines at 2 months. Babies 6 vaccines at 2 months done in 2 minutes. Use your common sense. They aren't even capable to walk at 2 months. VC please inform peeps about aluminium in vaccines as well.

Before 2004, vaccines routinely contained mercury (as Thimerosal), an extremely toxic metal, which may have contributed to the increase of children developing autism, hyperactivity, speech disorders and a number of other developmental problems. [JKN ref 2] Thankfully, this is no longer added…but another poisonous metal, aluminium, is still present in most vaccines available on the NHS. [JKN ref 3] Aluminium is also highly toxic and implicated in brain damage and behavioural problems in children. And worryingly, the addition of more vaccines to the immune schedule means that the quantity of aluminium given to babies is increasing….

[Holford advises parents to purchase private single or small combination baby vaccines.] Encouragingly, none of the single measles, mumps and rubella vaccines, the combination MMR or the Hib/Men C booster contain aluminium. from http://holfordwatch.info/2008/07/23/patrick-holfo

These monsters take the cookie big time.

31. stella says:

http://www.freewebs.com/mercurybabies/isitmercuryhttp://www.whale.to/vaccine/Aluminum_in_Vaccines…. http://www.askdrsears.com/thevaccinebook/vaccine_http://www.rense.com/general24/out.htm http://survivingthemiddleclasscrash.wordpress.com

When I was young I hardly had any vaccines, which were all recommended by the Government. Now the kids are asked to have 3-4 times more vaccines. Quite telling.

32. stella says:

In short, babies who follow the recommended vaccination schedule are injected with nearly 5,000 mcg (5 mg) of aluminum by the time they are just 1.5 years old.

The FDA considers levels of aluminum up to 0.85mg to be “safe,” so you do the math on the risk involved here.

Dr. Donald Miller advises the following:

1. No vaccinations until your child is 2 years old.

2. No vaccines that contain thimerosal (mercury).

3. No live virus vaccines.

4. The following vaccines should be given one at a time (not as a combination vaccine), every six months, beginning at age 2:

a. Pertussis (acellular, not whole cell)

b. Diphtheria

c. Tetanus

d. Polio (the Salk vaccine, cultured in human cells)

And that would be pretty much it as far as vaccinations. Your pediatrician will not like this schedule, but if you have reviewed the evidence and still feel your child should be inoculated to a certain degree, this is a far safer alternative to the standard vaccination schedule. If your pediatrician doesn’t agree, or isn’t open to discussing this issue with you, it’s high time to find a new one who will understand your concerns.

from

• Blah says:

I don't think the pertussis vaccine is available separately. And if I'm going to limit vaccines, why even both with the polio one? Because of horror stories about iron lungs? We may as well start vaccinating for smallpox and the plague if we are so worried about viruses that haven't been in the western hemisphere in decades.

33. Brittany says:

Sorry I was at the beginning comments. I'm in English AP class right now. No I'm not uneducated. I was just in class at the time. I was supposed to be doing something else but I was on this site.

I have to write fast cause I got to go…

Yea but anyways, yeah I agree I honestly believe it's either my generation or the next generation when Yeshua is coming I just know its soon. I just really want to save my little brother so he will know. It makes me so sad because he is my life he is only 7 and to see him walking around singing these songs sometimes he talks about sex and stuff !Already! and my mom dosent seem to care and it hurts it really does.

34. Emery says:

Keep your chin up, Brittany- you are doing the best you can. And like someone else pointed out, there is more to the Bible than Revelations- so don't lose touch with the entire message you are supposed to receive! Try reading Ecclesiastes. Maybe I am just partial- but it helps me feel better when I want to 'care' too much, haha

35. Syrus says:

I'm glad we have VC to show us these things in writing.

36. Dasnita says:

Gosh this stuff is harsh…ever since i was little i refused to get any type of vaccine..maybe a sign ahah everytime they had thoose school injections a refused to even show the notices to my parents and now i look back at the students all lined up pulling up their sleves while looking at me like i'm full of some diease… i feel no need for thoose things, theres nothing better than a natural way of fighting these problems and even preventing them so far only 4 injections lets hope no more :(

37. Liz says:

I have autism: nice to know it's because of vaccines….. >:(

38. Debi says:

I have talked to my childs pediatrician several times about the dangers of vaccinating. She says that the risk of them getting the virus is greater than the risk of the vaccine. This pediatrician is very dedicated and caring about my childs health. Why in the world would she lie? I do not think there is a conspiracy going on. Please comment.

39. It never ends. says:

Does anyone have any more info about this?