Pics from Rihanna’s Show: All About Police State and Transhumanism

Here are some pics taken from Rihanna’s concert in Montreal, Canada on August 7th. The themes that have been described in the article The Transhumanist and Police State Agenda were present in full force and then some.

^ Rihanna surrounded by militaristic figures. Notice the emphasis on one eye on the soldiers.

^ Rihanna sitting on the cannon of a tank wearing a Mickey Mouse hat was described in The Transhumanist and Police State Agenda  as a very symbolic scene in the video titled Hard. The importance of that symbol seem to have been reckognized as Rihanna re-enacts it in all of her shows. Sitting on a phallic cannon, Rihanna wears a Mickey Mouse hat which symbolizes mind control.

^ Backup dancers with “added” robotic parts. A tribute to transhumanism.

176 Comments on "Pics from Rihanna’s Show: All About Police State and Transhumanism"

Proggy

She's got a case of severe camel toe happening……… !!

Misbah

Sweet Lord, what are we to do?

Chris

WTF.. look at that last picture.. those are either 2 transexuals or 2 crossdressers.. *pukes* I'm losing respect for all people who goto these concerts… *facepalm x100*

Of course the military symbolism is obvious, but it seems more obvious to see it as standard militarism (which admittedly isn't a good thing either).

Also, many people want to make themselves seem tougher, and military symbolism is one way there.

Maybe the last pic symbolises the "as above as below"?

HELLO

WOW MY FREND, THE REALIST, IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WE CALL THE BLIND SHEEP. YOU SHOULD REALLY ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR, and pray to god that he takes the scales off your eyes, .. I could already hear you saying, “I DON’T HAVE SCALES ON MY EYES, YOUR CRAZY” LOL…its koo brothah I been there, done that.. just remember to be open, and seek the truth for the truth shall set you free..

HELLO
Sorry to break the news to u, the realist, amen was first used by the lord our god and creator, after all he created us humans, just by simpy speaking it, with words lol, u dnt believe me it says so in the bible, the bible is gods word, , denying it simply means yoour calling god a liar.. wow wouldn't want to be you.. anyways, amen is a solemn affirmation of TRUTH, a special word that we can use whenever we have said, or heard something that is TRUE before GOD.. that being said, "AMEN-RA" being created AFTER GODS… Read more »
sugar

@ thechosenone

thanks for that quote!

Ebony

Hollywood is going to hell(Literally). Everyone will give account to the living God one day.

visit this site http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/ whether if your an unbeliever or believer in him. It has a lot of interesting scriptures to read.

i saw this in the newspaper… rihanna said, quote, “… in my lyrics, there are messages… they are not literal, but more symbolic…”
… enough said.

DaniDarko

You should have posted the pic of the sex gesture she did with the microphone.

Aldys

It's easy for us to "choose a side", rather than open ourselves to the understanding that there is only one truth…and we simply cling to different perspectives. These perspectives are based on our experiences, our environment, and by our families. When I first became familiar with the information on this site…I admittedly went through some adjustments in thought. As always, I came to the question "why?"…"what is the purpose?". The answer I received was subtle and yet so powerful…regardless of people's intention or belief, ultimately, their experience will bring them to LOVE.

Dragon fang

*Sigh*

The music industry gets dirtier and dirtier as time passes.

a man

walk by faith not by sight…if u truly believe illuminati is real..then so be it..cause i believe it although i doesnt much know about it….kinda weird ey…but mental people doesnt know they are mentally disoder….think about it….drunk people dont know if they are drunk..^^

THE REALIST

And people who take the scribes of the the bible literally don't know they're were parables (fable, tall tales) spoken metaphorically at that given era in time not as a pretense of what's to come.

End-time Watchman
@Vigilant, as always, very informative and great exposure of the wickedness we live among! In Jesus' Precious Name, may God bless you for your 'vigilance' indeed, to His Glory. Amen. @what, it sounds as though you are either a wicked shill or dumb sheeple, either way, you're dead wrong. This occult symbology in our world is obvious to those who are awakened to the TRUTH, and whether or not you believe the TRUTH, it is Sovereign and does not require your acquiescence, it is self-Governing, self-Sustaining and self-Fulfilling. Rhianna is a sex-slave of satan as she herself claims she is… Read more »
A believer

Amen and God Bless you, you are just one of the many who are Awake and know truth. Your comment holds power. "For where the word is , there is power"

THE REALIST
Hi ~Dawn~. Enjoyed your post. But allow me to point out a couple things I noticed while reading it. I noticed when you were speaking of the "devil" you said that "we cannot expect much more than pyramids with “evil” eyes in the center of them, he is cunning but not very creative". Why do you think pyramids are symbols of evil yet after you bless "the vigilant citizen" you end it with Amen? In my opinion, that appears to be contradictory being that Amen is first said in Egypt (B.C.) in honor to Amen-Ra which is whose "eye" atops… Read more »
PinkPoniesRReal

It's kind of hard to take it seriously when you see pink weapons. It's like the barbie military or something.

Nicole
Hi Vigiant, I had come across a book from the site and he mentions a whole LOT about the 13 bloodlines , from what I've read there is so much more insight as to what you display on this sight , I want to know why it is so? and why dont you get more deeper into things other than exposing symbols and puppets? Also do you know about the types of dis-information agents? SPOON-FEEDER AGENT – Someone who dribbles out legitimate information, this is often done to build up a person's credentials (bona fides). Lots of the people who… Read more »
The Djinni

The worst part about it is that people tend to trust in the feeder for providing logical arguments and backing everything up with fact, until the disinfo kicks into high gear and the feeder just starts blandly asserting wild things that everybody who trusts them just eats up.

Nicole

Wonder if it will happen here…… well we will have to wait and see 🙂

THE REALIST

That's my point exactly! Everyone enjoys this site (I admit…me too) but my problems lies when people place enjoyment over rationality and become gullible to everything they read instead of questioning it then becoming hypocritical by making statements such as "the music stars along with their fans are blind sheep" when they too are blindly following the vigilant citizen because they automatically believes and any information they're disposed to eat up.

Nicole

I totally agree , I am the type of person who questions things, not because I want to prove things wrong but because I would like to know more about whatever it is that intrests me I tend to judge things on my own perspective and find people with similar views and opinions. And not just go with whatever is being said and put out there for everyone to believe.

THE REALIST

Don't believe me….. read post #54.

kae1P
All i will say is what happened to the days of innocent music videos which really meant what the artist sang about…. the running in fields , and two lovers videos…. unfortunately in the world today, people are too naive , to notice that we all being sucked into the world of mind control…. after all all the secret societies promise you is wealth, so why wouldnt all these artists give up everything to be famous , and popular…. only the next generation of youngsters , will adopt this : nude wearing videos, and meaningless sense of music, and in… Read more »
glenn

Rhianna another fool getting in the way of real talented musicians, people need to explore all the tonns of good music out there that will open your heart,mind and ears.

Ps JZ was a pimp before he hit the charts now hes a pop music pimp instead lol

SEC

@what?*

Please do everybody in this world a favor , and refrain from ever posting again. I feel sorry for the people that have to be around you.

THE REALIST

In stead of instructing "what?*" to refrain from what you consider to be true. Wouldn't it be easier just to provide proof of mickey mouse's ear meaning mind control from different sources such as: Disney, Psychologist, Psychiatrist, etc.? That way the knowledge you have wouldn't be considered "occult".

wilson

Who are these idiots?

what?*

Ok, i was hoping more mind-blowing lies but you left people short…

Yeah, like people's gonna eat that fairytale that mickey mouse's ears mean mind control.

PinkPoniesRReal

I believe it. The whole Disney corporation has been mid-raping people for years. They are associated with the occult in every possible way.

~Truth be told~

you can't open everyones eyes to the truth so there is no sense in arguing with them.

THE REALIST

Yeah, to argue really defeats the purpose because of the emotions associated with the act of arguing such as anger and bitterness. But opening someone's eyes to the truth other than your own should be doing in an free-thinking, open communicating manner in which both parties agree to disagree until there's solid proof of what either party is referring to. Because from what I read in the bible when people disbelieved God and Jesus they provided proof not just word of mouth.

The Djinni
Yeah, to argue really defeats the purpose because of the emotions associated with the act of arguing such as anger and bitterness. But opening someone’s eyes to the truth other than your own should be doing in an free-thinking, open communicating manner in which both parties agree to disagree until there’s solid proof of what either party is referring to. Because from what I read in the bible when people disbelieved God and Jesus they provided proof not just word of mouth. On the contrary, I'd 'argue' that arguing is a noble pursuit both because of its historical (Greek, Helenistic)… Read more »
THE REALIST
In your post you state "Arguing is more or less a logical expression of opinion more than anything else and I think that personal experience or historical events are sufficient for arguments (i.e. proof by example). In fact, I would go so far as to say that a valid argument is proof in-and-of-itself if the conclusion follows from the premises & the premises can be verified". My question is if there's historical events (for example) and the premises can be verified, isn't that what proof is by definiton? So one could argue all day that the sky isn't a shade… Read more »
A believer

I agree with you you can't open everyone's eyes and there is still many people blind and confused. I would like for Vigilant to do an article on one of the biggest "Occults" scientology. I recently checked out a long list of celebrities following it.

THE REALIST

When you say "Occults" what exactly do you mean?

The Djinni

I think it is a play on the words 'Occult' (Supernatural affairs; To cover or hide from view; To dissimulate, conceal, or obfuscate; Secret; hidden from general knowledge; undetected; Related to the occult; pertaining to mysticism, magic, or astrology; Esoteric) and 'Cults' (a religion or sect that is generally considered to be unorthodox, extremist, secretive, false, or exclusive).

That is, an 'occult cult'. I suppose, given that they have similar etymology that such a phrase is redundant, but whatever.

THE REALIST

With the given definitions that would make every religion; muslim, christianity, catholicsm, judiasm, hinduism, wiccan, mormanism, lutheranism, so on so forth a cult right? Being that all are considered unorthodox, have extremist views on what they believe, contain false doctorine (every one can't possible be wrong or right), and all have documented members which could be considered secretive. And since secretive is something that defines occult it would fall under the same category.

anti-satan

@yugiyi

OMG!!!!!!! That's something

I tell you guys one thing Rihanna,Beyonce,Jay-Z,Kayne and others I will not support as well as Oprah & Tyra Banks.

yugiyi

masonic symbolism in terror and contrived disasters