Nicki Minaj: A New Puppet is in Town

Throughout the articles on this site, we’ve pointed out many pop singers being portrayed as dolls, mannequins, puppets or robots. Well, here’s another one. Even before the release of her solo album, the rapper has managed to be featured in numerous mind-control themed photoshoots. The name of one of her alter egos is Roman Zolanski, which sounds an awful like Roman Polanski, them name a film director who produced some disturbed occult movies. He was also arrested and charged with a number of offenses against Samantha Geimer, a thirteen-year-old girl:  rape by use of drugs, perversion, sodomy, lewd and lascivious act upon a child under fourteen, and furnishing a controlled substance to a minor.

Before

Like many of this type of “artist”, Nicki started from humble beginnings and “paid her dues”, until the creation of a new, wild yet mindless persona.

Nicki before fame…and surgery.

Doll

Nicki Minja’s other alter ego is “Barbie”, which is … fitting.

Barbie…
She’s about the 35th artist to be portrayed as a doll in a box.
Notice the Monarch butterflies (Monarch programming)
The cover of Minaj’s first solo album. The artist bears mindless stare and no arms.
More “puppeteering”

Alice In Wonderland Shoot

Alice in Wonderland references are common in the acts of “mind control” artists.

Yet another artist portrayed as Alice from Alice in Wonderland in a photoshoot
Monarch butterflies
?

Feline Prints

Sex-kitten, beta programming.

Misc

227 Comments on "Nicki Minaj: A New Puppet is in Town"

Y_ask
OMG AT LEELA!! YES! I was in the car with my friend on my way to queens n she put on the pink friday album (-_-) not to mention i cannot STAND the very sound of nicki minaj voice! by the time it got to like…the 6TH song on the album i felt this EXCRUCIATING pain in my brain i kid u NOT! My entire head felt like it was gonna EXPLODE! I felt sick…n extremely naucious i swear!! But bcuz i didnt wna seem like a HATER–i sat silently while my ears were exposed to f*ckery!!! i never liked… Read more »
Sydneyy
Alright.. Something in me was telling me something was wrong with her but i didn't wanna believe it because I liked her so much.. Even when I saw this pop up on Vigilant I got a little sad because then I knew my suspisions were correct. I'm not gunna lie, I really did like her raps, even though she used some profane language. But now i'm done with her. Actually, I think i'm gunna stop listening to rap all together. I don't care what my brother tells me, When ever I hear a song that some "puppet" made, I feel… Read more »
mrslolipop

good job vigilant my eyes been opened

mrslolipop

thanks vigilant i already knew she would sell out good article

Herby Douglas
well the monarch butterfly is relevant because of the way it evolves and migrates. Pretty much this is the only butterfly said to be able to pass "knowledge" down the line of its offspring thru its genetics. It also has a pretty extensive evolution process which has been turned to aide the ongoing mind-control (mk-ultra) practices on humans. Taking something or some ONE with high potential and programming him or her to do what they are told in a way that will reproduce itself. The way this particular butterfly migrates should also be noted, because it always comes back around… Read more »
kfab

nicky if i'm able to chat to you right now, i think you made a big mistake joining the illuminati, i'm a rapper from south africa, a gosspel rapper and i'm telling you right now to ge born again and ak jesus to come into your life to be your lord and savior. its very important

Dana
1 year 9 months ago

Sunset boulavard

itdoesntmatter

nah. real rap and hip hop doesnt exist anymore. It's all crap. But there is a subculture of music that remains underground.. and its awesome.

What a world……

Eon

She said in a recent interview that 'Roman' comes out when she wears orange hair. Orange could be a color code, perhaps?

Princessgyal

went to a concert last night before she came out a dark clothed man came on stage with a hood like when they do masonic rituals.. he bowed down and did like the the trinity sign and then she rose up out of the floor.Im just sayn' its a day later and I am so disturbed.

can u do the song monster by kanye west. pretty please.

nicki minaj admires a lot of female artist like lil kim, mariah carey, and janet jackson. are they apart of the Illuminati? just asking may u answer please

DaddysAngel

also thxs vigilant

(s)AINT
I do love your articles and such, but as a fashion student I feel you may be seeing way too much into some things. For instance, my favorite movie is Alice in wonderland and Ive done many photo shoots with my friends in that style. Also i am a big fan of Gothic Lolita which is basically "doll" fashion. And many girls love butterflies, they're a popular girlie thing to like. You may say well, your not famous so we know your not propagating Illuminati agenda but what if i did become famous. Would there be an article about me… Read more »
bleh

don't act retarded (no offense) okay, i'm 15…i kno about the Illuminati. yall are saying that maybe nicki minaj doesn't know what all of it means and that she isnt in it….SHUT THE HELL UP! IF A 15 YEAR OLD KNOWS WHAT ILLUMINATI IS…WHY DOESN'T A 27 YEAR OLD KNOW ABOUT IT? DON'T TRY TO DEFEND HER…I'M A FAN OF NICKI…I GUESS… BUT I'M NOT GONNA SIT HER ON MY ASS TRYING TO DEFEND THIS 27 YEAR OLD…COME ON, SHE'S LIKE 12 YEARS OLD THAN ME! GO DIE IN A HOLE… In my opinion, I think she's apart of it…

maddworld

her blank expressionless look is scary

beyonce has the same look sometimes as well

isis
i find most of these articles quite accurate. but i just refuse to believe this one. nicki wasn't famous when she first came out. she's always had the whole barbie look since she was making underground mixtapes. i don't think she's a puppet, i think its just her style. my reasoning is the celebrities you report on probably always have more signs such as their lyrics & videos. so far all of nicki's verses and songs are mostly non sense and pretty innocent. her videos also show no sign of the illuminati either. i think she's innocent because she built… Read more »
Max Gianni

I meant to say if you do believe in sexual programming i think they might have started doing it on rappers too, look at this picture of Drake (note the shirt hes wearing)

jessi

I'm not religious or anything, but doesn't the bible say THOU SHALL NOT JUDGE?!? You religious people are the worst, always talking shit about everyone else worried about who's right and who's wrong… it's not your place to judge anyone! Next time your talking shit about someone else remember you're no better than them sitting there judging them! We are all created equal and we are all sinners!

Aftermath

also checkout: Hollywood's Dirty Secret 6 by Mariah Carey on youtube.

BearBB

Hi! I am a chinese here and the last 4th pic of this post here, there are some chinese letters on her right arm wrote: "God is always be with us." Why r they doing this?? @"@

Otto

some of her pics obviously reminded me of Lady Ga Ga (ka ka to me), then Christina Aguilera, then Rhianna, then Marilyn Monroe….c'mon how can anybody keep buying this crap?!!

can anyone tell me if the project monarch will ware off of her and if so how soon,and how does a person feel or do after being mind controlled or if they realise they were being mind controlled.please tell me because i really want her to be back in her normal ways and i think she should stop it.

Leela
Pink Friday (the album) is a huge MK ultra project in the making. If you listen to it track by track, you can tell she has a few screws lose in her head. Plus she's been different since MTV picked up promos for her in Spring 2009. So she has at least two years of programming on herself. Not to mention the fact that she was originally put on Rihanna's tour, alongside Ke$ha. The whole thing was like a trio of "The Illuminated Princesses of Pop". All three are using illuminated imagery in their videos. Nicki messed herself up when… Read more »
Rocsi

People, Nicki is actually one of those artists out there who is famous by the glory of God. She always thanks God and refers to the Bible. I dont know how you guys could say that she is illuminati, it disgusts me. I know that some things she does may seem like they are illuminati, but she is not part of the illuminati. Please do not say that she is illuminati, 'cause she's not! 🙂

Jojo

lol wut?

Gaga thanks a "god" but she doesn't mention which. yeah there is only one God, but these people probably could be praying and thanking any of the billion made up gods our world has with their false religions.

Plus Nicki calls herself a c*nt on her new record, on the song "Roman's Revenge".

Would a Christian do that?!? lol

Ana

watch her 'My Time Now' documentary on MTV, she prays in the NAME OF JESUS… how many illuminati celebs do you see doing that??? and yes she does say c*nt in Romans Revenge, but is one sin greater than another? plus who are we to judge her; her language is between her and God. i actually am a huge fan of her music because it is actually good music and Rocsi is 100% correct: Nicki is famous by the glory of God.

Yuddy
Great appreciation to the VC team, in exposing the "battle against humanity" going on in all d different platforms and technologies, but this i ask WHO IS FIGHTING FOR HUMANITY? ANY GROUP , NETWORK, COOPERATIONS, OR BODY OUT THERE REALLY STEPPING THE HEAT, AND COUNTER ATTACKING FOR THE REDEMPTION AND RECONNECTION BACK TO THE ORIGINAL PLAN GOD MADE HUMANITY FOR??? IF THERE B NO COUNTER ATTACK LIKE JESUS AND THE SAINTS OF OLD DID FOR HUMANITY,AND MUCH MORE HIGHER THEN ILLUMINATI AND ALL ITS COHORTS WONT BOTHER, AS LONG U KEEP TALKING AND DO NOT SHAKE UP THE HORNET'S NEST,… Read more »