200 Comments on "Lady Gaga, a Martyr for Showbusiness (video)"

MelanieS
I get the impression from the fact that she seems to harbour an awful lot of artistic freedom with her music, shows and videos, that she is quite aware of what she's gotten herself into and I think she's loving every second. She wasn't an angel before she got 'big'. From what I've read of Gaga, and from all the poser pictures of her before she was even famous, it's obvious she is willing to do anything to be a superstar – I doubt she even needed to be brainwashed! However, I did read an interview in Grazia magazine with… Read more »

Can I find the subtitled version of this video?

Sheila

I was wondering what it was, honestly I didn't know anything about illuminati… but every time I watched her on video, I felt drained and had a headache after. I'm not being funny, but it happens to me all the time!

Chris

You peole are out your god damn mind if you think Gaga is clueless and innocent.. she dresses like a dirty tranny in meat dresses and black death clothing running around promoting luciferian agenda. someone kill it with fire, let's go midevil on this bitch! lol

Mortal

I remember a comment made by Marilyn Manson about Lady GaGa – "She knows exactly what she’s doing,” Manson says. “She’s very smart, she’s not selling out."

"She’s a great musician, she’s a great singer, and she’s laughing when she’s doing it, the same way that I am.”

The "same way that I am" seems to stick in my ears if we can all remember a few years back Manson was very popular and he did it all with shock tactics…

Jiggy

Justin Bieber is the next TARGET. This way they can target on younger age bracket. I see him hanging out a lot with Kanye West lately. lolz. just saying ^^

Severine
For the so called "Christians" on this website calling her satanic, you really need to let go of your fear and learn to step and think outside the box. If you listen to her interviews, you'll see she's promoting a message of self love, and acceptance of others(no mater how different they are from you and me). She's not a satanist. This is what organized religion does to people. It uses fear to keep people in bondage. It teaches people that change is bad. And anything that doesn't coincide with the church's teachings is "satanic or "of the devil." This… Read more »
NewCreation

You probably wont even read this cuz its been a while since you posted but self love? that is totally against what God wants of us and is of Luciferian Doctrine….your either ignorant or blind or both….you sound like oprah…walking away from the church cuz you dont want to do what God our CREATOR has asked of us!!!! its not church teachings its GODS TEACHINGS!!!!!!

Nick

Pathetic! She admits she has no life beyond the stage and wants to be used by others to make them money and amuse the sheeple at the same time. What a pitiful idiot. He legacy will last 15 mins while some other poor schmuck will step in. Round and round it goes.

Jill

shoot, I can't watch the vid. Does someone have a link for me?

Myel

Now you can see horns on lady gaga… implants in her face… and shoulders… wow… more facts… illuminati puppet. Sad. (See Leno´s show february 14th)

Gary
Why do these occultist talk about "dying" for others? Sacrificing oneself for others? Hmm… isn't that sort of like playing Bible? What do these occultist know or think they know? Are they suggesting that a death and sacrifice are necessary? Hmm… You'd think, to avoid broader Christian connotations, they'd get as far away from death and sacrifice as possible. Occultists and new agers are so confused. They change their game every five seconds. One minute it's "I'll die for you," the next it's, "No one needs to die for you. We're all one." No wonder people who lack a good… Read more »
Dispose

I believe Gaga sacrificed this girl for her fame.
I thought it was a bit far fetched, but after her death, one month later Gaga was a sensation. She was her blood sacrifice. Now she wants to sacrifice herself, how far is she willing to go for stupid fame?

In all her works Lady Gaga, as an Illuminati messenger of Satan, is magically conjuring through dance, music, and symbology, demonic spritual forces to awaken from their long sleep, and possess the minds of her innocent and ignorant viewers and fans. Lady Gaga prides herself in her role as Babylon, the woman or priestess specially consecrated to Leviathan, the Great Dragon, and the work of reviving the 'dead' through the sacrifice of the living. Lady Gaga as herald of the Elite is using artful deceit to announce to the profane (eyes wide shut) the destruction of the old world order… Read more »
Sam

Great commentary. I too agree, she just exudes evil inclinations, its her way and that’s why the sad, desensitized, lost world is following her. Don’t be fooled. This world is Satan’s land until the Lord returns, then they will all be cast down. Praise Jesus!

Gagaolalaramalamadin

Truly fascinating stuff, everyone. But you guys are giving this person ENTIRELY too much credit. We're talking about freaking Lady Gaga for Pete's sake!

By thinking of her as some kind of all-knowing shamanistic she-devil, you are taking the bait and feuling the hype (while likely feeding her ego).

She's a pop singer with a few good songs and a great gimmick. End of story.

Don't believe the hype.

Eric
I really like Gaga's music but her new Gaga persona/transformation and new-race stuff is winning over me. I'm kinda getting sick of it! And her lastest MAC Glam Intro where she's kissing a…. emm… GOAT SKULL just made me see how much she's into this shit! I still wonder why is this imaginery so balant and explicit these days… and why does the entertaiment industry needs Lucifer to succeed? Why? I mean, right now I'm listening more to independent musicians who give their music for free and to more electronic music cuz this pop is getting me sick. I just… Read more »
A

It's amazing how some of you are into conspiracy theories and consider yourselves awake but still believe in mainstream religion …

Deneice

this chick has lost her marbles…….

Paige

even the makeup is very black swan-esque

Jameccia
She is a complete lie. It starts with her name. LADY gaga. Where is the LADY? We all see the gaga, like a baby’s gaga. She was sent to do just want she is doing. Corrupt the mass of teenagers and young adults. Folks 35 and older we are in trouble. These are the future doctors, lawyers, and martyers. Who the heck dies for art? What is art anyways, ones personal belief of a good out come of what you’ve done. She’s trash and as far a judging her we all should judge her because she put herself out to… Read more »

We all gotta pray for her.Hopefully Stefani Germonatta will realise that GaGa has taken over her life

soldier

i just dont think she is authentic…i like rap music so that may be why but i just think if she wasnt famous she wouldnt wear or say the things that she does. I dont beleive her…i truly beleive its all an act…she will regret not being her true self once its all said and done.

soldier

dont know; dont care. she is actually quite irrelevant to me. weirdo. I dont listen to artists who get too wacky on stage.

Complex7

What is so sad about this, is that she does not know what she is ATTRACTING into her reality. Tupac Shakur also spoke this type of language. Biggie also spoke this type of language. Stephanie may not fear using this language because intuitively and in light of other things she has stated, I believe she has ROMANTICIZED her death and therefore may be envisioning it.

beeker

I don't think Lady Gaga is gonna die from her art, art is dying becasue of her.

A Girl Named Slickba
Gaga is no idiot. She researched this stuff very carefully and even admitted that every outfit, every antic is done on purpose. She feeds the world an image of sickness and depravity and calls it art and honesty. She uses homosexuality as a vehicle to further other ideals: that outrageousness, the "ego" or vanity, and lack of social responsibility is human. That to be depraved is normal and masks that with "I support the gays". She double speaks like a devil telling the world she doesn't have sex, but acts whoreish in videos. No. Gaga is no fool and certainly… Read more »
Nick

She won't be sacrificed. The back room money grubbers want fresh meat not willing victims. If Gaga is blown out of the water people will only say she had it coming. Hollywood wants child sacrifices – i.e. innocence – not idiots

Annia

When she's talking about dying for show business I can see a certain sadness in her eyes. Suddendly she looks down.

I've seen the whole 60 minutes interview and it was very interesting, not only this part but others that made me thing that she's a drone for entertainment and that she has no known life besides the alter ego lady gaga.