Khloe Kardashian’s “One Eye” Photoshoot

Khloe Kardashian’s new “racy”  photo shoot for YRB contains themes regular readers will surely recognize. Khloe’s right eye is hidden in every single shot, hinting, through repetition, to the symbolic importance of this “stylistic choice”. As we have seen in previous articles, hiding one-eye represents a celebrity’s status of being owned and used by the Illuminati system. Furthermore, the entire “bondage” theme is always a preferred way to represent a celebrity’s “slave status”. Here are some of the shots.

Khloe’s head in a bondage-type “mind-control” mask. Underneath is written “I now have the power”…clear example of cognitive dissonance where being portrayed as a slave equals power.
Looks like Rihanna

Thank you Khloe and keep uplifting the youth!

126 Comments on "Khloe Kardashian’s “One Eye” Photoshoot"

beKa9
1 year 8 months ago

Does Khloe all of a sudden being more famous have anything to do with Lamar being in such a bad state? Like what is going on with him??

Keelah

she looks like a sausage in the last picture.

Nick

I think if I see anymore one eye photos I'll vomit.

Emery

I am so glad that even up until this point, I have no clue who the Kardashians "are"- why they are "famous"…… but still don't understand how anyone cares…. Now I see they are just tools. So sad! I cannot fathom existence without light. To be bound and controlled- manipulated and made to feel unworthy… what a terrible way to live! I really feel sorry for these people. I can't hate them for their ignorance… only pity what they are doing to themselves and others. Leading people down the path to destruction with them. Misery loves company. Fat, famous, beautiful,… Read more »

Fraka

Thanks Vigilant!

I can believe it… this is getting normal on the public people.

Michelle

White Rhianna

perplexed

Ther's alot of creeeeezy stuff going on on this website….some really scary..,others weird….but i do believe some of it…The all seeing eye..etc…many of these musicians do these kind of freaky stuff on their music videos…and they cnt lie to us tht theyre nt illuminati e.g Jay-z who clearly says hes Hova…Ri ri and her weird videos..most of her videos are really cute and all but sme r really dark…i guess these ppl(illuminati) use that to blind us from the truth…becuz we r really never be sure if they r or not.i do really like sme of thse artists music….really sad:(…but… Read more »

Dana

she will STILL and ALWAYS BE the fat, ugly kardashian test tube baby

Lia

Maybe they just covered half of her face because she's the ugly Kardashian sister.

Padme

Haha I think her 'eye' is covered cause her face is big…

No offense to her, just saying.

ari

What is the big deal? I have bangs that covers my eye but I am not with illuminati. Not everyone that has their eye covered is apart of the illuminati. Give me a break.

gamze

her sister's baby's name is Mason!

Kia

Well, there's definitely some disturbing stuff happening in this world. Everybody must notice those strange, evil influences and odd hints, no matter if he's religious or not. There's something going on behind the curtain. But there's also no need to see conspiracies in everything happening these days … However, many people are blind. As they say, the devil is in the detail !

It feel sooooooo good to know we are all on the same page with this one!!! I was really hoping I wasn't 'reading into' everything when I wrote my own post about this. Of course, VC is waaaaay more detailed, and that's of course why I always direct my traffic to this site for more information and pretty much any topic. Check it out! http://wp.me/p15xJX-aO Keep up the good work, VC, as always :)

Sagekat

It appears that YRB stands for Yellow Rat Bastard. I'm not surprised.

jhhhhhhg

if Karadshinas are part of NWO it will FAIL i'll tell you that 😉

I don't bi it.

Her daddy got OJ off for murder.

shakalfresco

Did you notice the caption on the first picture from the magazine? Its say "i now have the power"

Monkey :3

Why Khloe!?

Looks Like Rihanna-Love The Way You Lie

Monika

One thing I have noticed on VC is that the most comments are always on posts that have to do with celebrities. Where as posts on health and such don't get nearly as much views. What does this tell you…You know what people care about and not and where their minds are.Typical.

Not Blind

My above comment was to The REALCoffeeParty.

Judy Garland

Khloe fat? Eye of the beholder.

Khloe a man? Yes.

Thursday

Ctd….also kourtney baby that supposed to be for scott looks zero like scott…he look like her brother rob and is named 'mason' i never knew kris the mother was a formerit playmate… they all look fake n ridiculous one episode kourtney was going bed n brushing her teeth with a full face of make up even lip gloss and dark eyeshadow…lol who does that…? ???…i wondered if she sleep in her full make up..how gross if so…and they have no shame talking all about their sex lives and evry thing they gonna do to please their mans..why they do that… Read more »

Thursday

I watch kardashians n have noticed very unusual things 1: khloe carries a rag doll around in some episodes i saw 2: khloe is too intimate with her sisters 3: i think she behaves as though she suffers with mental health issues 4: the episode where she made the so called 'sexy' dvd for her husband was disturbing and not sexy. she was naked in a bath of sweets sucking a lollypop talking in a baby voice. sick not sexy 5: in the episode where kim thinks her bentley is stolen but it turns out rob stole it later on… Read more »

Leela

maybe she is subjected to cannabalism in one of her altered states, that is why she resembles hannibal lector. she probably just did some cannabalistic ritual involving organs…