Khloe Kardashian’s “One Eye” Photoshoot

Jan 20th, 2011 | Category: Latest News | 126 comments

Khloe Kardashian’s new “racy”  photo shoot for YRB contains themes regular readers will surely recognize. Khloe’s right eye is hidden in every single shot, hinting, through repetition, to the symbolic importance of this “stylistic choice”. As we have seen in previous articles, hiding one-eye represents a celebrity’s status of being owned and used by the Illuminati system. Furthermore, the entire “bondage” theme is always a preferred way to represent a celebrity’s “slave status”. Here are some of the shots.

Khloe’s head in a bondage-type “mind-control” mask. Underneath is written “I now have the power”…clear example of cognitive dissonance where being portrayed as a slave equals power.
Looks like Rihanna

Thank you Khloe and keep uplifting the youth!

Tags: ,

COMMENTS

Please note that the comments are moderated and that all spam, insults, proselytizing and hate speech will be removed.

126 Comments to “Khloe Kardashian’s “One Eye” Photoshoot”

1. Down with "One-Eyed" "stars"!

• Covering the right eye is being programmed…. see the first few mins of this video where Lady Gaga was on a photoshoot and she covered the wrong eye…. who told her to switch eyes and why? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E_OnDBvxaA&fe…!

• Rufus says:

@devils advocate

In four of the photos the same eye is covered but then again that also could be a "coincidence".

(On a side note)

Am I the only one that notices how unattractive Khloe looks in those pictures, almost like the photographers did not take those pictures to show her attractiveness.

Also I find it funny that the designers of the magazine put the section for internet.tech & fashion over Khloe's crotch.

• another open eye says:

she looks horrible in these pics :(

• Raphael says:

yea, I also noticed they are trying to suggest she's just a piece of meat

• Kiji says:

I agree Rufus, this photoshoot was definitely not about her looks and enhancing them.

Like i said even the artistic choices are just weird (the red platform shoe against the red background, the outfits are all the same color except the green one), the photoshop is overdone except where she`s facing head on, and she doesn`t look like herself to be honest.

i`ll say this: she looks the way she acts on the show: controlled but still trying to appear in control.

• VIVA_ORGANIXX says:

did you notice the name of the article?

• another open eye says:

i barely recognize her. thats awful . what i really don't understand is why they have to do that. they already have money are famous and she has a rich husband. i don't get it. but i also think that maybe she doesn't know what that means. like she is the model and they ''use'' her for the selling of the product, maybe? :| because not everybody from the media would not be a case of mk programming, right? just thoughts.

• IAmLonefrog says:

For so long we have been looking at all things one eyed and never really paying attention to what was right beneath our noses all this time, and boy was it smelly.

2. Also note, the red shoes…. Oz programming.

• camille says:

don't see shoes that i would call red per se… don't know much about oz programming… elaborate please?

• Almost all documentation relating to the MK Ultra project and Mind Control mention the importance of the Wizard of Oz. In the 1940′s, the story was reportedly chosen by members of the US intelligence community to provide a thematic foundation for their trauma-based mind control program. The movie was edited and given a different meaning in order to use it as a tool to reinforce the programming on the victims. Here are some examples taken from Fritz Springmeier’s Total Mind Control Slave:

The close relationship between Dorothy and her dog is a very subtle connection between the satanic cults use of animals (familiars). A Monarch slave child will be allowed to bond with a pet. The child will want to bond with a pet anyway because people are terrifying to it by this point. Then the pet is killed to traumatize the child.

Monarch slaves are taught to “follow the yellow brick road.” No matter what fearful things lie ahead, the Monarch slave must follow the Yellow Brick Road which is set out before them by their master.

The rainbow–with its seven colors-has long had the occult significance of being a great spiritual, hypnotic device.

Dorothy is looking for a place where there is no trouble, which is a place “over the rainbow.” To escape pain, alters go over the rainbow. (This is a.k.a. in Alice In Wonderland Programming as “going through the looking glass”). http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=2282

• camille says:

thank you! can't believe i haven't already studied that article inside out… i'm slacking, haha

• Tom says:

i think you might be pushing it on the red shoes… i see all the other signs (1 eye, mind-control headwear) but the red shoes could just this time be red (and gold) shoes.

they don't look anything alike, and they aren't entirely red. if they were red clogs, then i could only agree.

still, she is obviously in on it all!!!

• Sagekat says:

I would not discredit the red in the shoes… maybe a little red is all that is needed…

• Reveal The TRUTH says:

That's true. Everything on photo sets/movie/and television sets are all meticulously set out. Everything is put there for a reason. They don't just randomly add red shoes or cover one eye for the hell of it, these things are planned out and nothing is a 'coincidence'

• Silvershell says:

I agree with Reveal. You can clearly see the glitter at on the red part of the shoes, like there was glitter on Dorothy's red shoes. Don't underestimate guys, the less obvious they make it, the more people wont realize.

• cobal53 says:

Those shoes aren't red. They are gold and the sole is cork (tan/brown). The red from the background may be reflecting from being so close to them, but the shoes are not red anywhere.

3. dark knight says:

it's so disturbing…this article can relate to Xtina's Not Myself Tonight…

• Essential Truth says:

In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king!

These people are rolling out the red carpet for the Anti-Christ….from the world reserve currency to music videos, album and magazine covers..the one eye is represented.

& now how is that first picture sexy?….that scary shit looks like its something out of a horror movie…but its called art and style just like skull and bones print on clothing.

• Totally agree with u, but what bothers me the most is when I see that shit(skull & bones) on baby & kid's clothing… & most parents out there think its cute!! (oh my baby's a rock star)!! yeah, more like Satan's slave – Get'em young & the possibilities r endless – WAKE UP!

• Sarah Connor says:

I agree – nothing says cute little girl like a pink skull shirt!!! Or little dudes with skull shoes etc… I was floored last week when I took my lil John's to the playground and a little girl was wearing a pink sparkly shirt with a little devil that said "Wrong is the new Right"…….I have no words!!

• Essential Truth says:

"Wrong is the new right"!!?? poor kids….if i seen this i wouldn't know whether to cry, laugh hysterically or try to have a heart to heart with the parent…but i'm more inclined to laugh hysterically, shake my head and say "what a world" to myself… because trying to talk to some of these people is like trying to convince them that up is down…they don't want to hear it…probably because wrong is the new right.

• Silvershell says:

I know! It seems like there is no way to get others to see the light. Like with Willow Smith's "Whip my hair" i told a friend about it, how satanic it was. I even went as far as to show her the VC article on it and articles on other starts like Lady Gaga and she was in total shock! We were on the same page until i saw her two days later singing along while the song was playing in a local supermarket shouting "I LOVE THIS SONG!"

-_____-

You just have to hope they come to their senses on their own.

• Silvershell says:

*other stars.

4. Breakmyself says:

Thanks for sharing.. I would not know about this stuff unless you posted it. I try to stay "out of the loop" when it comes to mainstream media as much as I can.. And this reminds me why I do. Thanks Vigilant!

5. Kiya Boyd says:

Ughh. Just makes me sick when I see this "one-eye" crap.

• Kiya Boyd says:

I'm also curious as to what exactly was the feature about? And why exactly would she agree to this? She has so much fame && money, that it's ridiculous! But see, that's the ultimate question; How far would you go to get famous? Her answer speaks for itself… "one-eye" means "goodbye" to your soul. "Words Don't Rule The World. Symbols Do."

6. Joe Hero says:

Scary!! But maybe half of her face is being hidden because she is so fucking fat and ugly…

(Just Kidding) Never liked these bitches anyways

7. skopp888 says:

HOLY F**IN SH**

8. OMICRON says:

They constantly have this one-eye symbolism everywhere. And now young kids are copying this look. Just look at there photos on facebook. If they only knew. Such sad times.

• Silvershell says:

YES!! Some of my friends are doing the one eye symbol, and even the "OK" sign around your eye. It really means "triple six". :

I find myself staring at the pictures going "So this is what it's come to, huh?"

Sad indeed…

9. camille says:

the karTRASHians.

i find her headpiece in the first picture quite symbolic too… they don't want our minds to be free.

10. jdub says:

the last photo looks a lot like exposed brains wrapped around her neck… perhaps some kind of mind control symbolism there.

• skopp888 says:

More like intestines…

It's an ancient satanic ritual to murder women by stabbing them in the stomach and removing then wrapping their intestines around their neck. Sorry, I know that's a morbid and sick thought but I felt I had to point out the similaries

• Raphael says:

@skopp888

are you serious??? Could this be a hidden message that she's designated as a future victim?

• skopp888 says:

Let's wait and see…

MAybe she'll be "sacrificed" (either literally [ie. murdered] or figuratively [ie. humiliated]) for the sake of her sibling good 'ol Kim. But then again Kim was already humiliated via the sex tape scandal.

Maybe this picture IS her symbolic humiliation.

Who really knows these things? Only the conspirers and God.

11. Jameccia says:

Thanx VC!! Information is power! I have learned a lot from your web site. And when I can't explain it to someone I send them here. May God Bless you always, as you open the closed eyes of our youth today!

12. abel says:

she looks like that ugly monster from "The 13th Ghosts" or something like that.. the one with the cage around her head lol

13. Megan Bishop says:

EW!! I want to throw up! The last one looks like intestines!! Bleh! To me, it says that the mass of the people (symbolized by the intestine scarf) are just to be used for my own needs and luxeries. Disgusting.

14. B says:

Why, as a celebrity, would you even want to look like you a bondage mania? This isn't even a pretty shoot, and makes her look ugly.

15. B says:

I just don't understand why All of these celebrities would just "go with it" and become part of this madness. Is it really worth that much money? Cuz I guess they would be going to hell anyway due to greed even without officially selling your soul. It just doesn't seem logical why ALL of these people want this crazy agenda to happen? Isn't there anyone that wants to stop this?

16. wake up says:

I am proud to say that i never watched a single episode of the Kardashian's even though i was surrounded by a crowd that talked non stop about the show.

17. in my opinion this also gives more credence to VC's previous post on the holiday card the kardashian's sent out, which had the masonic checkerboard and spiral staircase….to me this photoshoot with khloe is clearly illuminati symbolism, and i think that strengthens the case of the holiday card photo being an intentional symbol for manipulative purposes as well.

good stuff, VC.

18. yeidy says:

i kinda figure she's trying to seperate herself fromt he "kardashian" clan, first with the dyeing of the hair and now with this,but she should do it in a more constructive, less self-distructive way….she really is very pretty, just to bad these photos really don't do her justice

• camille says:

she looked GOOD as a "redhead" — it completely changed her from the inside out. BUT because she is OWNED by E! they made her dye her hair back. what a sad existence that she isn't even be allowed to dye her so she doesn't stand out from her sisters. people sign up for this kind of bull… just to be famous and make money? ugh, it's just not worth it.

• yeidy says:

do you ever notice how artists who tend to hit it big end up dyeing their hairs blond, or end up getting eye contacts, are they all supposed to look like this module of perfection, what are they stating that people with blond hair and light eyes superior to those of their conterparts? what a bunch of bullshit…lol, i love my black curly hair, and my chinky brown eyes, besides that, i had put blond streaks in my hair and ended up with major split ends…lol

19. SwissMiss says:

It's sad, I never had much against Khloe and thought she was the more "acceptable" one out of the sisters.

But clearly, with her becoming more of a focus for a lot of people by marrying Lamar Odom (they're gonna have their own show on E), she's now turning more into a pawn.

I saw this photo right away when she posted it on her Facebook. She gots TONS of positive comments from her fans. Disturbing that nobody even slightly finds this odd or inappropriate.

20. Paul says:

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if the stylist had been told to make her look pretty so they were just trying to cover as much of her face as possible.

21. Huh says:

Why are you guys so mean? The girls are quite good-looking! Especially Kim. Man oh man what I wouldn't give to LOOK like THAT!!! Now THAT's what a perfect woman looks like. To have the choosing of any man you wish.

• SwissMiss says:

All is not what it seems when you see these people on TV and in pictures.

Still not a bad looking girl, but as you can see, fancy make up artists, photoshop retouching and fashionistas can do A WHOLE LOT.

• camille says:

haha, i remember those pictures of her were everywhere because she had fallen asleep with her sunglasses on while on vacation or something. they are pretty girls without all the make up, hairstyling and fancy clothes, but they are constantly SO overdone that it’s not even really them. plus they are vapid, shallow, materialistic, unaware, ego maniacs… and those are never beautiful.

• HOPE says:

Miss HUH! Are you stupid or what????? Kim is a Fake package!!! Fake boobs, Fake butt, Nose job, Injection in her Face etc……. So why would you want to be HER??? God created you the way you are for a reason. If you are not happy then go to the gym and buy you the right clothes and make-up! That's ALL you need! Anybody can look better with Money and knowledge. Man. I hate when someone is trying to be someone else! Guess what- you should be you cuz everyone else is Taken!…………. I am so glad I got this out. Oh, I forgot Have a Nice Life and pray for God to help you.

• Interested Party says:

Outward beauty only lasts until you get to know the person, then they are seen for who they truly are and it is more often than not a hideous shock!?

22. joe says:

…and this is considered beauty???

• Sarah Connor says:

Not to everyone…thankfully!!! First thing that popped into my mind was how silly and ridiculous she looks. And unhappy.

23. km says:

The whole Kardashian Cult, *cough* I mean clan, makes me sick… And slightly entertained (at their desperate need for attention and media). What sad, disturbed, idiotic people.

24. soldier says:

okay these are prolly some symbolic pics but she looks better in these than any other time i seen her. f'n sexy actually. the first pic is a lil scary though. sorry but im just being truthful.

25. OhhHayy says:

Looks like a fat white rihanna wanna be! Too bad cuz everytime a star gets too weird and wont go away, the public starts to hate them anyway! so she sold her soul for no reason lol

26. OhhHayy says:

I feel bad cuz you can tell she thinks she looks good. But seriously, I think the public is not gonna like her for long

27. Not Blind says:

This may be significant and it may not, but I was reading an article today about how 3-D films and television were causing headaches. One of the men in the article suggested covering one eye when watching since this causes the 3-D to go back to 2-D. Quote: "Phelps recommends sufferers sit as far back as they can in 3-D theaters. Another solution: close one eye, or put a Post-It note over it like an eye patch. That way, 3-D goes back to being 2-D."

Link: http://apnews.myway.com/article/20110120/D9KS1FDO
    In a holographic world, will covering one eye help to distinguish reality from fantasy, so this is their way of distinguishing who knows this and who doesn't? Just a thought.

28. Tt says:

Vigilant, I read somewhere that covering the right eye is a veiled reference to the passage in Zechariah in which the coming world leader's right eye is darkened, presumably from an assassination attempt. I'd like to hear your thoughts on this. Thanks.

29. jr says:

Damn that's a big bitch not as in fat but just big did you see them feet!

30. truthy says:

i'm thinking the entire kardashian clan are mk ultra. slaves and handlers both.

things are not as they seem…….

31. Az says:

Aghh!!!!!!!!!

Who is that thing?

32. J.Ed_03 says:

Nothing but another Stupid, Ignorant, Ambitious Gold digger, puppet whore that falls in the game! and the many more to come still!

33. Erinn says:

That kind of reminds me of aaliyah when she always covered one of her eyes & it was reported that it was because she had a lazy eye…if I had known then what I know now…

34. Oscar :) says:

Somebody needs to slap the crap out of these one eyed celebs..
    its annoying now
    It's like dude find at least something new

35. mhm says:

ive freaking been saying it for a long time now… those studs are symbolic! studs are everywhere, reptilian… HELLO!

36. BT says:

She looks like a man, and has never been pretty. Ever since the Kardashian girls have been younger. Khloe has always been the ugly duckling. Anyhow, back on topic… i seen it coming. From the younger sisters, on down the lie. Before you know it, Kourtney’s little boy gonna be the next Chucky! Wait, im wrong, ki’ds are innocent. But who knows.

37. Sagekat says:

One of the articles referenced on one of the pictures is: "Four hand-picked artists prove that you can make art out of just about anything." I think that is what they are trying to do here…. ha ha… key work: trying!

This is not art, it's garbage. I'm so thankful I found this site. I agree with comment above how this supports VC's article about the Christmas card being full of illuminati symbolism.

38. Sagekat says:

Alan Jackson just announced that he is breaking away from Sony!

39. thedudeplayinthedude says:

ugly woman and very confused on why she is on a cover of a magazine, she's not even that famous.

oh yea, **** the NWO

40. Raphael says:

You're absolutely right V.C., it's really funny and sad in the same time that someone with a cage on the head can say she has power.. Also, is it just me or the dress in the third pic is supposed to subliminally suggest a vulva?

41. eleven says:

Well this photoshoot doesnt surprise me !!! All the Kardashians are owned..!!!! The headgear is just revolting and as much as they push all this stuff onto the youth, The light of God will never fail. Most of the youth have way more light than their previous generations.

If only these clowns realised that it is because of God that they are able to breath. And you cannot beat the ultimate power…. so they can deliriously believe that they have the upper hand, but when the time comes, all their physical foundations will come crashing down !!!!

Keep doing what your doing VC!!!

42. leo woman says:

Kris kardashian (the mother) was a playboy playmate. draw your own conclusion.

43. Kiji says:

This shoot just screams cognitive dissonance (how appropriate that my psych class lecture was about that this week). The first shot is bondage; the second you see a transformation to her bare faced and scantily clad; the third is her covering or uncovering her head (mind) while her outfit points to her vagina (the almighty vagina); and of course she`s bound again by her intestines, yet still attempting to look "in control".

As for the Oz programming, i can`t rule it out. The 2nd picture is the only one of her wearing an actual color and it`s green… with a red and gold shoe. I personally wouldn`t photograph a red platform show with a red background so that seems a little out of place.

Great article and you were a step ahead of me because i was going to email this this morning!

ps (last comment i swear)- did anyone see her and her brother`s tweets about having sex with each other?? Really freaky o_0

• Thursday says:

Hiya

i dont understand how to use twitter so havnt seen chloe n robs tweets but ure observation fits in with mine that i put in my comment how on an episode i saw kourtney was wearing dark glasses and rob picked her up n carried her out of the room and she sed 'im better than adrianne' who at that time was his cheetah girl girlfriend…i thought it seemed like they were going to have sex tbh..,and wtf did she mean? who would say to their brother they were better than his girlfriend?..then later wen adrianne was there kourtney looked furious (jealous?) n i think kourtney baby looks nothing like scott but totally like rob…

what was rob n khloe tweeting?

44. DC says:

Ugh, Khloe Kardashian? The Illuminati will apparently own anyone these days.

45. narrowgate says:

The mother Kris is the handler. She sold out her daughters a long time ago. Now look how she's pimping out the two youngest daughters. She is a greedy money worshipper. She dictates everything the daughters do, she controls the whole show.

An earlier comment mentioned that she used to be a Playmate. The father, Robert KarTrashian, was an attorney in the OJ trial. Now, she's married to a former Olympian. Those are some strange connections just on the surface.

46. FLYNN says:

Holy! She sure looks chunky in those photos, which says: "My face only shows the half of what I used to be."

47. Muslim says:

i think they were just trying to cover her face

48. Grasshopper says:

*** ALL THIS 1 EYE SYMBOLISM THESE DEVIL WORSHIPERS KEEP SHOWING US RELATES TO THE FALSE MESSIAH/ANTICHRIST "DAJJAL". THEY KNOW HE'LL BE COMING VERY SOON SO THEIR PAVING THE PATH FOR HIS ARRIVAL (PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING). READ THE FOLLOWING TO GET A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF THE DAJJAL. BUT FIRST VIEW THIS SHOCKING TV COMMERCIAL SYMBOLIZING HIS ARRIVAL ***

"Dajjal" is said will have right eye damaged and the left will be working because knowledge acquired through the right eye can be nūrī (means that pertaining to light) and through the left nārī (that pertaining to fire). It is also said that he will have the word kafir (nonbeliever) on his forehead which only the true believers will be able to read.

The belief is based around the events prior to the Day of Judgment around the Second Coming of Isa (Jesus), when Ad-Dajjāl who is blind in his right eye, shall gather an army of those he has deceived and lead them in a war against Jesus, who shall be accompanied by an army of the righteous.

He will appear somewhere between Syria and Iraq (The U.S government isn't just invading Muslim countries and setting up army bases for their oil and resources. Remember there is always and ulterior motive as well) . He will stay on earth for 40 days. The first day which is like a year. The second day which is like a month. The third day which is like a week. The rest of the 37 days (where he will be in his actual human form) will be like normal days. The Dajjal will travel the whole world preaching his falsehood but will be unable to enter Mecca or Medina as they will be protected Allah's Angels. Through magic he will be able to perform never before seen "miracles" and fool a lot of people into thinking that he is their God.

His right eye will be punctured, and his left eye would be raised to his forehead and will be sparkling like a star. It is reported that Allah's last Messenger Muhammed (may peace be upon him) said: There was never a prophet who has not warned his Ummah (people) of that one-eyed liar; No doubt previously, Noah warned his nation against him but I tell you about him something of which no prophet told his nation before me. You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed."

Signs of his coming

The following signs are ascribed to Ali in the forthcoming of Dajjal:

* People will stop offering the prayers

* Dishonesty will be the way of life

* Falsehood will become a virtue

* People will mortgage their faith for worldly gains

* Usury (Interest) and bribery will become legitimate

* Imbeciles would rule over the wise

* Blood of innocents would be shed

* Books about the quote "As a man thinketh"

* Pride will be taken on acts of oppression

* The rulers will be corrupt

* The scholars will be hypocrites

* Adultery will be rampant

* Homosexuality will be excepted

* The liars and treacherous people will be respected

* There will be acute famine at the time

* There will be no shame amongst people

* Children would challenge their mothers

* Youngsters would perform marital relationship with their parents

* Many people would worship Satan

* There would be no respect for elder people

The Return of Isa (Jesus)

As before, through the medium of the Hadith (Islamic revelations), the event of Isa's return and all that follows has been accurately recorded. He will descend on Mount Afeeq, on the white Eastern Minaret of Damascus. He will descend from the heavens with his hands resting on the shoulders of two angels. His cheeks will be flat and his hair straight. When he lowers his head it will seem as if water is flowing from his hair, when he raises his head, it will appear as though his hair is beaded with silvery pearls. He will descend during the time of Fajr (morning prayer) and the leader of the Muslims will address him thus, "O' Prophet of God, lead the prayer."

Isa will decline with the words, "The virtue of this nation that follows Islam is that they lead each other." Implying that he will pray behind the imam (the man that leads the prayings) as the word of God was completed after revelation of Qur'an and Muhammad being the last prophet of God.

After the prayer, Isa will prepare himself to do battle and shall take up a spear. An army shall return from a campaign launched before the arrival of Isa. Isa shall set out in pursuit of Dajjal. All those who embraced the evil of Dajjal shall perish even as the breath of Isa touches them. The breath of Isa shall precede him as far as the eye can see. Dajjal will be captured at Lud. The Dajjal (Anti-Christ) shall begin to melt, as salt dissolves in water. The spear of Isa shall plunge into Dajjal’s chest, ending his dreaded reign. The followers of Dajjal will be rooted out, for even the trees and rocks will speak out against them. Isa will break the cross and kill pig (the animal), which will be an indication that his teaching did not include legitimacy of these two. Then all battles shall cease and the world will know an age of peace. Then truly the sheep will lie in the shadow of the wolf without fear. The rule of Isa will be just and all shall flock to him to enter the folds of the one true religion, Islam.

*** YOU CAN FIND ALL THAT INFO AND MORE AT WIKIPEDIA.COM – JUST SEARCH "DAJJAL". I PRAY FOR ALL OF HUMANITY AS WE WILL SOON FACE A BATTLE LIKE THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN BEFORE. GOD BLESS ***

49. Ann says:

Who picks the ' models' clothes?

The actors lines?

The singers lyrics?

etc…

Do they have any say in it, ever?

50. VIVA_ORGANIXX says:

I just LOVE fashion that looks oppressive, and, at times like a large intestine. Bravo!

51. janet says:

Looks like Rihanna? Uh okay except infinately uglier.

52. chritz says:

i don't think she's fat but that hairstyle makes her look hideous especially the last picture..i understand fashion but that just looks like a sausage dress =/ lol what power does she have again?

53. Mary says:

New Lady Gaga Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2fbNHsokrI&fe

Lyrics: I Dont Speak German But If You Like I Can

ich bin mir absolut klar as i am a monster

u are amazing out there i wish all could be blind

I'll take you out tonight, say what-ever you like. I wish I had your mind, your dirty mind

woow…..! O_O

54. jimmy crack corn says:

what does YRB stand for?

55. Leela says:

maybe she is subjected to cannabalism in one of her altered states, that is why she resembles hannibal lector. she probably just did some cannabalistic ritual involving organs…

56. Thursday says:

I watch kardashians n have noticed very unusual things

1: khloe carries a rag doll around in some episodes i saw

2: khloe is too intimate with her sisters

3: i think she behaves as though she suffers with mental health issues

4: the episode where she made the so called 'sexy' dvd for her husband was disturbing and not sexy. she was naked in a bath of sweets sucking a lollypop talking in a baby voice. sick not sexy

5: in the episode where kim thinks her bentley is stolen but it turns out rob stole it later on when she is at the house chastiseing him he is not paying attention, kourtney is there indoors wearing dark glasses n rob picks her up and carrys her off out the room in his arms and she says to him 'im better than adrianne' (adrianne is the cheetah girl rob dated) why would you say that to ure brother? and what does she mean 'shes better than his girlfriend'?

i thought it strange and sort of incesty

also later adrianne is at the house and kourtney is sat on settee looking furious.

57. Thursday says:

Ctd….also kourtney baby that supposed to be for scott looks zero like scott…he look like her brother rob and is named 'mason'

i never knew kris the mother was a formerit playmate…

they all look fake n ridiculous one episode kourtney was going bed n brushing her teeth with a full face of make up even lip gloss and dark eyeshadow…lol who does that…? ???…i wondered if she sleep in her full make up..how gross if so…and they have no shame talking all about their sex lives and evry thing they gonna do to please their mans..why they do that 4? its personal…they are very boring girls too and i hate how they go fancy place often order big plate of food then get up n go without eating it..wots the point n wot a waste of money

58. Judy Garland says:

Khloe fat? Eye of the beholder.

Khloe a man? Yes.

59. Not Blind says:

My above comment was to The REALCoffeeParty.

60. Monika says:

One thing I have noticed on VC is that the most comments are always on posts that have to do with celebrities. Where as posts on health and such don't get nearly as much views. What does this tell you…You know what people care about and not and where their minds are.Typical.

61. Monkey :3 says:

Why Khloe!?

Looks Like Rihanna-Love The Way You Lie

62. shakalfresco says:

Did you notice the caption on the first picture from the magazine? Its say "i now have the power"

63. I don't bi it. says:

Her daddy got OJ off for murder.

64. jhhhhhhg says:

if Karadshinas are part of NWO it will FAIL i'll tell you that ;)

65. Sagekat says:

It appears that YRB stands for Yellow Rat Bastard. I'm not surprised.

66. It feel sooooooo good to know we are all on the same page with this one!!! I was really hoping I wasn't 'reading into' everything when I wrote my own post about this. Of course, VC is waaaaay more detailed, and that's of course why I always direct my traffic to this site for more information and pretty much any topic. Check it out! http://wp.me/p15xJX-aO Keep up the good work, VC, as always :)

67. Kia says:

Well, there's definitely some disturbing stuff happening in this world. Everybody must notice those strange, evil influences and odd hints, no matter if he's religious or not. There's something going on behind the curtain. But there's also no need to see conspiracies in everything happening these days … However, many people are blind. As they say, the devil is in the detail !

68. gamze says:

her sister's baby's name is Mason!

69. ari says:

What is the big deal? I have bangs that covers my eye but I am not with illuminati. Not everyone that has their eye covered is apart of the illuminati. Give me a break.

70. Padme says:

Haha I think her 'eye' is covered cause her face is big…

No offense to her, just saying.

71. Lia says:

Maybe they just covered half of her face because she's the ugly Kardashian sister.

72. Dana says:

she will STILL and ALWAYS BE the fat, ugly kardashian test tube baby

73. perplexed says:

Ther's alot of creeeeezy stuff going on on this website….some really scary..,others weird….but i do believe some of it…The all seeing eye..etc…many of these musicians do these kind of freaky stuff on their music videos…and they cnt lie to us tht theyre nt illuminati e.g Jay-z who clearly says hes Hova…Ri ri and her weird videos..most of her videos are really cute and all but sme r really dark…i guess these ppl(illuminati) use that to blind us from the truth…becuz we r really never be sure if they r or not.i do really like sme of thse artists music….really sad:(…but i dont quite believe the animal print stuff..many ppl like animal print thats nt to say its evil but then again they could be using it to convey their own deeper meanings.but i do agree tht nth in a photo shoot is coincidental….

However ,your research is limited to a number of ppl…there are a bunch of guys in the Hollywood scene in it….and many other politicians …

74. Michelle says:

White Rhianna

75. Fraka says:

Thanks Vigilant!

I can believe it… this is getting normal on the public people.

76. Emery says:

I am so glad that even up until this point, I have no clue who the Kardashians "are"- why they are "famous"…… but still don't understand how anyone cares…. Now I see they are just tools. So sad! I cannot fathom existence without light. To be bound and controlled- manipulated and made to feel unworthy… what a terrible way to live! I really feel sorry for these people. I can't hate them for their ignorance… only pity what they are doing to themselves and others. Leading people down the path to destruction with them. Misery loves company.

Fat, famous, beautiful, rich…. whatever you want to call her, I say she is simply pathetic. It is hardly her fault when I'm sure she is force fed the messages of vanity and self-absorption… distractions!

77. Nick says:

I think if I see anymore one eye photos I'll vomit.

78. Keelah says:

she looks like a sausage in the last picture.

79. beKa9 says:

Does Khloe all of a sudden being more famous have anything to do with Lamar being in such a bad state? Like what is going on with him??