Katy Perry’s Illuminati, MK-Ultra Commercial

Sep 4th, 2010 | Category: Latest News | 77 comments

This commercial intended for German television has it all: checkerboard patterns everywhere, transhumanism, deshumanization, mind control, alter-personalities, Marilyn Monroe (the original Monarch sex kitten), the colors white, black and red, etc.

“We love to entertain you”. In other words, this is the kind the stuff that is supposed to entertain you.

MTV.com published an article about the ad and here’s an excerpt:

“Katy Perry comes to life, channeling a futuristic Marilyn Monroe in a red dress that mimics the iconic white one in “The Seven Year Itch.” The singer then transforms into a 1960s housewife with a polka-dot geometric dress. But with a blink of an eye, that look is gone in favor of a superhero-gone-sex-kitten look. Riding a flaring rocket that floats before a building window, Perry shoots into the city lights before doing her spokesperson drop: “We love to entertain you.”
MTV.com, Katy Perry Goes Futuristic In ‘Teenage Dream’ German TV Spot

Did MTV actually use the term sex kitten?

Tags: ,

COMMENTS

Please note that the comments are moderated and that all spam, insults, proselytizing and hate speech will be removed.

77 Comments to “Katy Perry’s Illuminati, MK-Ultra Commercial”

1. Mosby says:

Sorry guys I know you hate "firsters" it's a bloggers thing, no big deal, don't fret. No comment on KP I am already conveinced!

2. Donny says:

Great article VC I would like to mention in Mind Control terms that the Red Ruby earrings Katy Perry wears in this video are symbolic of her sexual abuse because Red Rubies suggest in Jewel Programming as told by ex-illuminati Mind Control Slave Svali that they suggest of exactly that (Sexual Abuse).

3. Rawkz says:

"we love to entertain you" Reminds me of the Pussycat Dolls advert they did for some TV channel. Notice the pods they sleep/hybernate in. Read somewhere it was pointed out that their position was like that of a pentagon.

And also this robotic concept; how they climb out of their pods (and the pentagon position of pods) and awaken like robots + programming is blatantly taken from this symbolic TV series called The Dollhouse. Which 'coincidentally' happens to be about people being 'programmed' with different what-you'd-call alters as assassins, sex-kittens, etc. And these alters being deleted/replaced all the time. Interesting TV series indeed.

• Dan says:

Not to mention the new series, Nikita, which sounds like "Lolita". It features a young woman who was programmed by the government to assassinate, MK-Ultra/Beta Programming, who breaks her programming and is on the run. Glamourizing the life of an MK-slave, I see, as well and also the title is always featured like an image reflected on broken glass, which suggests her alters/split personality(ies). And they always seem to play "Rockstar" by Rihanna, the MK-Slave, in the previews…Hmmmmmm

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmQynx25d0M&fe

This one goes more in depth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZKGyuBggcQ

note the butterfly tat, on the top of her spinal column, and "Fear the Master". WOW!! But I can't really say I'm that surprised. I will watch this series for more clues/pieces to this trully complex puzzle.

• Observer says:

The "new" series Nikita is actually one of the many remakes of the original French films by Luc Besson, a fantastic and notable director and writer, named La Femme Nikita for American viewers (original name "Nikita"). There were many movies and series' like it, however this seems to be the worst. There is no question that the government is trying to control her, however her name Nikita, which was given to her by her captors, is nothing like "Lolita" (by the way just because a name reminds you of or sounds like something meaning something sex kittenish or naughty doesn't make it so). The name is a unisex Russian name, for mainly males, derived from a Greek word meaning "unconquerable," which works quite well for the nature of the story, a woman fighting back against something she does not want to do. This much like many other videos and music you try to analyze are pretty cut and dry there is no need to analyze. Sure it has some controlling elements but if there was no conflict in a story or video it is usually not interesting for humans to watch, i.e. reality TV (full of unnecessary conflict). Manipulation is prevalent in all society, some may say even most of those who have posted earlier would not have to look very far for such content, just look to your Bible. And for those of you who still insist on analyzing sexy videos, calling them artists such as Katey Perry sex kittens and the reason for the demise of the moral family just remember that we are programmed by God to be attracted to such things otherwise they would not be such a selling feature, because we are created to multiply.

• Dan says:

First of all, don't tell me what too do, you should read the bible too. There is a lot of truth and clarity, unless you want to remain confused and deceived. Second of all you might aswell leave this site, because you completely miss the point and you refuse to open your eyes… Enjoy the New World Order, if they even let you survive.

• Atheocentric says:

I've read the bible. Several versions in fact. That's why I'm an atheist. How can you say the bible has clarity? "God" changes his rules and opinions from chapter to chapter.

I'm fairly certain you never read the bible. Or, if you did, it was when you were very young and weren't able to comprehend what was being said.

Why is it that Christians pick and choose what part of the bible to follow? It's either the word of god or it isn't. You can't say one part is ok and another isn't. This is the book that says in Leviticus 15:16-18:

"When a man has an emission of semen, he must bathe his whole body with water, and he will be unclean till evening. 17 Any clothing or leather that has semen on it must be washed with water, and it will be unclean till evening. 18 When a man lies with a woman and there is an emission of semen, both must bathe with water, and they will be unclean till evening."

AND Exodus 21:7-11 NLT

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment.

• zoe says:

sorry but just thought I would point out that christians are not supposed to 'pick and choose' bits of the bible we are supposed to take 'The New Testement' literally and obviously use our common sense to understand when Jesus was using a parable to explain something. Christians merely choose to not take some things literally because we are human and some of the things are hard to keep so sometimes we find ourselves making excuses because we cant stop something. You need to ensure that your comparisons are not from the old testament to the New testament because in the old testament Jesus hadnt paid the penalty for our sins at that point so we were cut off from God which is why his punishments were very hard and he was very angry with us in the old testament. We still have the old testament because it still teaches us right from wrong and obviously we learn about who God was and why he had to resort to sending Jesus for us. I'm not meaning to preach but I just wanted to clarify that Christians are not supposed to pick bits to follow and bits to not, many just do because we are not in a full relationship with God and therefore its harder to do the right thing.

• Ginger says:

the links that are being posted keep being "infringed" by third parties. Including the one above. Just search it on youtube and you'll find it

• Shannon says:

Also notice how she has adopted the color red for the video,
      You think she may end up a little like Marilyn, as a sacrifice?

Just saying….

4. Fleurdamour says:

And it's really stupid.

5. believer says:

It's horrible. I couldn't stand to even watch the whole video lol.

6. Really? says:

wow..thanks this commercial proves everything.

7. novelero says:

ok so its freaking annoying NOT knowing the meaning behind the accentuation of the shoulders…

its fashion i admit that, but all of these artists use it … its more than just a trend…

+ ive always wanted to know the stud-usage… (gaga, nicki minaj, xtina, daddy yankee)… the list goes on and on

please reply if youre not some idiot who thinks the answer is clear as day and says it fashion,

im not interested in hearing that noise…

anyone???

• umidklol88 says:

idk but big shoulders is a masculine thing, right? strong guys have lots of upper body strength. you know how women wear shoulder pads in business suits? its like a power thing. Hey check out my huge shoulders I'm such a powerhouse. i really dont know im just sayin, that may be the obvious answer you werent looking for, my b

• It's fishy... says:

Phew, we all can be glad you guys found a way to connect your hobby to this little other thing that's going on… What was it again? Oh yeah, the mass-destruction of mankind. Hey… What are you gonna wear for it?

• umidklol88 says:

i like shoulder pads

• amilovesyou says:

I believe it's actually just pushing the military agenda. Those shoulder pads make any outfit remind me of military uniforms with the typical "padded" stripes on the shoulders.

Namaste xo

8. Punkypinguin says:

we love to entertain you…cause we love to brainwash you

i totaly hate the channel , besides the fact that it supports the illuminati agenda it tries to dumb down their viewers…with succsess

love your web-site and your articles

grettings from Austria :)

9. Spamalotto says:

I heard her on a radio show the other day saying "I wouldn't let anyone control me", I had to laugh.

10. Jacquelyn says:

Katty Perry came from a God fearing back ground and my thought are that whatever was placed in her as a child or teenager will come back to her soon!! My personal belief according to her countenance and my disernment in the spirit is that she will find her way back to God!! Pray for the lost and misguided in this world..there are alot that are truely serving satan but then there are some that are chosen to walk on those dark paths to bring out others that are lost in the fire!

• Jenny says:

This is very true, we can be angry at them being so stupid and entertaining the devil but we also gotta see that they are only human and must pray for them to wake up and see there evil ways and turn back to Jesus. There is nothing we can do except to pray. The ultimate and most powerful prayer we can ever say is the Rosary. Our lady at Fatima told us to pray the rosary everyday. We must pray that the wickedness in the world will be made known. At least we have a start and that is thanks to VC. Thank you :)

• Shannon says:

Also remember the bible states "they will cry out, and I will not hear them"

I can't remember where exactly, but I have heard it quite a few times, and I think that for all of these lost artists to find their way home, it is going to take a lot more than prayer, they will need to want the change, and the best way to change people is through fear.

• Mammaramz says:

Sorry, but your response indicates that you don't know the first thing about Satan's evil plan. The reality is that these folks are PLANTED in the CHURCHES just like the Trojan Horse. They are NOT saved, but have a child alter that proclaims Christ. It is all very deep and dark. The delusion is there to deceive so many in the church. Satan loves to defile only what is called righteous at some point. There is HOPE for all these poor souls who have been subjected to the horrors of undetectable mind control, but the process if extremely dangerous.

11. Michael says:

She said she sold her soul to the devil. There's no denying that fact.

• Jacquelyn says:

Michael…Yes I heard her say this also…but I do believe God is a forgiving God and even to those that walked away from him He is merciful to them when they come back with a repenting heart. Romans 3:23 says we have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God! She needs prayer and if us as the body of Christ can do greater miracles then even Jesus did as he says we would in John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

If we are doing these works like Jesus said then the influence of God's power will be greater then the influence of the world and draw those that are lost to God, even those that knew Him but got caught up in this world would be drawn back to God. The information is given here not only for clarity of the truth that is going on out there…but also for those that believe to pray for the lost especially when we are capable of praying for them. Our beliefs are not just for the sake of us but for those struggling with the influence of the enemy. If you were in her shoes or worse wouldn't you want someone to be praying for you? We never know the inward struggle of these people that are caught up. Look at Brittany Spears and Michael Jackson etc..there are so many… but are we as a body just watching them go to hell or are we at least being our brother's keepers and praying for them? VC is wonderful but with all of the information we are reading and learning about are we willing to hear and see what we should be doing to stop it…we need to be exercising the power of God in us praying about it..finding mercy as Jesus did..one with another!

We are active diciples of His word and we need to operate as such and not only hear the will of God but do the will of God. To every believer please don't leave VC empty headed taking only knowledge..but counteract the kingdom of darkness and pray for the kingdom of God… think about it …where would we be if someone had not prayed for us?

God Bless!!

• It's fishy... says:

So far, I thought… That this entity which is (according to commonsense) named god does only love.

Right? I mean… Why would god send someone into hell? It's like sending tanks to the enemy.

Right? And… Why this all-knowing, massively hugely stunningly big (I'm talking galaxies here) being monitor the earth and reward those ones who read a book? I mean… I read books in school. But not the ones I was meant to. I did get bad grades for it. See where I wanna go? I hope, the thingy in which I believe due to some weird-freaky improbable events in my life (which everyone had, I'm pretty sure) is a bit smarter than that.

Oh… And I hope I'm right and dude only has love.

I have no idea why your post started me on it?!

You brainwash-triggered me. I'm gonna grab some coke.

• RichAzure says:

God doesn't send people to hell. people make the cconscious decision whether they want to go or not.

• Dan says:

People do send their selves to hell. They do so when they decide to follow their own will over following the perfect will of God. Why would we, who only see what's in plain view, and the things of the past not follow God who created all and sees all. When we choose our own imperfect will, that's when the issues start. If we follow God without faltering, and leaving after 1 little thing or more goes wrong, we will be ultimately blessed. And being blessed is the opposite of being cursed. Think of what someone who is cursed has to go through. It would be the complete opposite to someone who is blessed. And this next point is one of the biggest misconceptions, and I will destroy this crap right now, so EVERYONE LISTEN UP!!!!!!: satan is not the king of hell, he is not even in hell right now. He is on Earth. That is why all this evil is taking place. him and his demons are trying to tempt God's children so they can join, and go against God. satan and his demons know that when the world is over, him and his angels and all those who chose him over God will ALL BURN IN HELL. satan WILL BURN IN HELL TOO, and will suffer, most likely, the worst fate of all, for all of eternity for his wrongdoing. But all those who believe in God and willfully choose his PERFECT WILL will enjoy peace and perfect, completely unaffected joy in Heaven forever. Please understand that, because I don't want anyone here to miss out on that perfect oppurtunity!!!!!!!!!! The day U hear HIS voice, harden NOT your heart!!!!!!!!!!!

• InChristwelive says:

Well said..Love this…We have a choice…Life or Death…choose life.

• Good words Jacqueline! And it's true, if God were not a forgiving God, there would have been no point for him to have to sacrifice himself for all of us.. that would just not make sense..

12. fsdkg says:

wow, is Katy still christian? in name only maybe.

13. fsdkg says:

ps vigilant could you please do something on tupac? i know u r very busy tho

14. Alisora says:

I'm German and the slogan ''We love to entertain you'' comes from Prosieben(Sieben means Seven) . Many celebrities from shows such as Grey's Anatomy in commercials say the sentence. I'm 14 and the fact that this becomes an international thing is incredible.

If you mention the subject, they will laugh at you ^_^.They dont think that they are controlled by someone or something . They are satisfied with their lives.

Sorry for my bad english.

• Leila says:

your English is good…

• Dan says:

It's better than some Americans' english, lol!!

• Amalia says:

It's not better than mine, and I'm an American. I am sick of this ridiculous bashing of Americans. By the way, your English is hardly sterling, so you have no business mocking the English skills of others.

• Dan says:

You must be one of those Americans with bad grammar!!:) Your rant reminds me of the old saying: “If you kick a dog, he will bark.” I don’t know what world you live in, if you don’t know that some Americans don’t know a thing about proper grammar, and you don’t even know me to have the slightest clue about my grammar. I actually have a great sense of proper grammar, and I love my English classes and to read. I’m not bashing Americans!! I’m an American!!!!!!!!! I bet you didn’t even know that!! I just think it’s sad that a foreigner who has english as a second language, actually has better grammar than some Americans, you probably being one (lol)!! Next time, mind your OWN business!!

15. Proserpine says:

Katy in her red party-intitiation dress! I spent the day in the garden wth my tweenage niece who never watches this stuff and doesn't know who Gaga is, our power is in the small things we can do that ripple out and meet the efforts of like minded souls. Blessings on the path!

• Dan says:

Good point. This must be her initiation period. "Teenage Dream" the song is almost a love letter to the Illuminati. Or maybe just that.

16. max says:

this is why i stoped watching (german) tv. Its getting worse and more obvious every day, but nobody seems to recognise this plain meassages. "entertain" can be meant as "holding back or down", the german word is "unterhalten" which is the strict translation of "under-holding", but still nobody gets it here…they just love it.

17. Raquel says:

I think Tupac was just a regular guy that went off both Muslim and Christian beliefs. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think his mother was muslim so that's where he got that from and the rest could have just came along the way. If that's all wrong I know one thing for sure…he was alot more intelligent and respectful than what he came off to be sometimes. Oh and I also know that his mother was a Panther. I have always been fascinated by those people.

• tupacs mom wasn't a muslim no way .. tupac has never gave reference to Allah or the Quaran.. I believe tupac only mentioned the Quaran once in bomb first on makaveli album throughout all of his career. but he mentions Jesus and God alot .

his mom was more of a lost soul on crak rather than claiming religions tupac always referenced to God.

he never boxed himself to religion but knew there was a God .. his life no offence to christians cos I am one.

but his mission was almost like that of Jesus. came into the world and gave the example of how you can be

.. hmm no I mean like he was always on a timed mission and knew the time was near and then got sacrificed by the haters. its like even though he did some bad like swear n shout thug life it was like he was giving us an example of how your life will go if you want to live that life style and if you do theres a price to pay . he wanted to teach us that and not to follow in sin and this is what happens if you do . its like everything he did bad or good

it was for an example and it had to be done for the peoples and he knew it . why does everyone like tupac? cos he was a true soul a missionary for the streets. had a big heart and everyone can see that .. thats why they love tupac.. VC you need to the a blog on tupac shakur .. he talked against the ILLUMI .. hence all that happend

18. opoo says:

wth?! i really looked up to katy perry for being talented without all the crap and now..this. Thought she would be different, hv the guts to stand against all this sh*t..what a let down.

• Emily says:

I did too!!! Plus this commercial does nothing for the song/album. So dissapointed. It's like they're getting everyone they can these days… Well they cant have me!!! :)

19. Curious says:

It kind of reminds me of lady gaga ad in Germany . I think these occult secret society are so desperate for exposure and admit ion that they don't care to expose themselves. Wasn't she like at a radio interview acting angelic like my dad is a pastor and my music videos covers sexuality not religion and that Madonna is sinner because of making fun of Jesus, and on twitter insulted Gaga video of being blasphemy. If she thinks she's better, she need to check her self twice. Seriously, god will only know what will happen at 2012.

20. Marcuss Pieterson says:

Can you please tell us what Tupac was. He’s such a complicated figure and the events surrounding most of his life seem very supernatural.

21. Why is everyone just sitting like spectators and talking about it we need to do something about this an make a change . done with talking about the illum .. lets get up and do something we gnna talk til we die ?

• eyes opened says:

I love reading comments like yours.. goes along the lines of ''wake up America!!" .. i see it all the time.. well here's the truth …. we ARE awake! but what do you want us to do? yea we want to take action.. but give us a plan. We already turn off our televisions so that they will stop brain washing us so much. Our eyes are open to whats really going on but what can we do about it?

• hey eyes opened glad yours are.. : ) everyone can talk about how many signs and symbols reference to the illum cult ..they have seen or whos involved .. personally I debating wheter they really exist or even have any power and that the only power they have is from peeps on this website and fame monsters giving them the power by giving them all the recognition they want.. and they (occult) are slowly smiling to all the sheep that are gossiping about the stupid triangle eye cult.. ! I am just tired of the talking and giving the cult power ..keep your mind right and focus on whats gonna make your life better as hyping up the illum is not exactly making peeps get anywhere in life. We need to start talking about good things . suppose I am on the wrong site as the VC site is all about the ILLUm anyway.. beware all ..dont let this site brainwash u guys either … hey maybe me and you need to set up our own positive site .. I'm from UK by the way

• hey open eyes on another note you go to say that you turn off your tv's to stop the brainwashing but isnt this site already brain washing everyone in a way .. you no longer listen or watch media . and the only thing your taking in or studying is this VC site then you are already been brainwashed by the ILLUM ,. as all your thinking n talking about is ILLUM i call it that cos cant be bothered to spell out the whole thing . all I am saying that the nature of this site could lead peeps to live eat breath the ILLUM cult .. which they all talking that the stars do .. SHHiit peeps on this site proberly revising the ILLUMANITI more than the actual stars that they accusing of doing it in the first place. Meditating the Elite or whatever whats it gonna do for the people ? are they looking to be recruited.. by them ..Dont be fooled and give in to all this propaganda type stuff.. shall I start throwing up ufo signs cos I think there are UFO's? cmon peeps dont let the wolves in sheeps clothing get ya . Im done

22. caprichosa says:

What's up with the tattoo under her right arm? Looks almost like a bar code.

23. kaitlyn says:

wow i thought katy perry was untouched by the illiuminati. a couple things that i noticed is when you first come into the room where katy perry is you see to black mannequin arms at 0:12 and she has a song on her first album called mannequin also when u see her say u think i"m funny when i get the punchline wrong she looks sad or scared 0:24 and about the tattoo lady gaga has one like that.

24. Lily says:

What do the colors mean?

25. Lily says:

Oh ,VC ,you should watch Camp Rock 2…

26. alex says:

she really TRIED but do you see the look in her face? she looks sad, really. they focus totally on her big eyes, and the first thought i had was "damn this POOR girl" especially when she is riding the rocket. you can see it in her eyes, she is not 100% sure about it. and these tv-producers let them repeat and repeat until they get the best shot. so, if this was the best shot of her riding the rocket… somwhere i've read she was christian musician before she became famous, so maybe it's still a little sense of morality that is left inside of her.

but of course they use drugs and/or hypnosis on her, i'm totally sure!

i'm also from germany, and also stopped watching tv. prosieben is really one of the big brainwashers in the game.

• Yeah, interesting, I see that sad, unsure look in a lot of these performers.. if you look past the superficial appearance, you will see it.. I noticed that lately on the David Letterman show she made it a point to mention her religious Preacher father and also Jesus.. perhaps she is feeling the push/pull of that; if any morality or 'soul' is left in her, they are slowing pulling it out, but she may be fighting it. anybody wonder why she's been so successful lately? The 'touch' of the 'dark side..' will give you success in exchange for your soul.. but as this poster said and others, she may be fighting it.

27. Find it interesting that some of the words are "We'll live forever' – ie' Transhumanism..

• Okay, and I forgot to say, it's interesting that this is called teenage dream. I KNEW that they would target teenagers next in this transhumanist stuff. I predicted it and commented on it in comments and on my blog as well. I also thought that they would target gamers, which by in large are teenagers. Anybody ever wonder why video games are getting so elaborate, almost virtual reality? It won't be too long before they are actually virtual reality and watch if they don't offer a 'brain chip' which will instantly 'transport' you to that world of the video game.. that's coming.. and there will be many kids who will die to have it!

28. Fran├žois says:

I don’t think Marilyn was the first. Rita Hayworth and Zsa Zsa Gabor were there before. Mind control seems to have been going on for quite a while.

29. Marc says:

Has anyone ever looked at tina turners video..private dancer???

Just saw it and it has some occult stuff in there. Check it out..

30. Valentin says:

THEY USED THE TERM SEX KITTEN!!!

thats the best proof money can buy!

31. another eye open says:

so the teenage dream is to have sex like crazy without regrets? i am sorry but that the message i have from the video and lyrics. go kids/teenagers do whatever you want to do and no regrets. the song should be called ADULT DREAMS… maybe?!

32. Vii says:

"We love to entertain you" is the motto of an Austrian channel Prosieben. This has nothing to do with brainwash..

33. Tammy says:

Not everything is made by secret socities, you paranoid, unsocial people. Get off the computer and see that not everything is evil or weird.

• Yup says:

This site is a magnet for paranoid schizophrenics.

• zoe says:

oh and popstars have alter egos – eg. Beyonce (nice songs) – sasha brown (seductive song) Rhianna – latest album- good girl gone bad, britney spears and so on and so on

• zoe says:

or you could ignore the fact that your being brainwashed and get on with your dizzy little fairy life. We dont all sit here looking for evil but if you open your eyes and actually research. if u researched michael jackson you'll see that he was going to be speaking about the illuminati on his final world tour. suprise suprise he dies. 2 pack, speaks out in his songs about mind control etc and suprise suprise disappears, bob dylan admits in an interview that he sold his soul to the devil, lady gaga, lilly allen, katy perry etc all have very similar symbols in their videos (checkered black and white) covering one eye appears in lots of videos (one eye is a satanic symbol) etc etc, I dont need to go into it anymore. I thought it sounded all a bit overboard when I first heard about it, but when u actually look at everything. Its too much to be a co-incidence.

34. marie says:

"we love to entertain you" a phrase THEY are told to say for the network the commercial would be on. there are more commercials by several different artists where they say the same thing in the end. they are told to.

35. LemmingS says:

For those who asked about 2Pac.

2Pac was killed because he wanted to go into politics and really make a change. He would have enough support to do it.

They first tried to give him AIDS like they did Eazy E. They wanted him to get tested for a kissing scene with Janet Jackson for the movie Poetic Justice.

No other actor had to do this for such a scene, and even thought the movies producers/directors/managers whatever came to him and told him he HAD to do the test, Pac refused… and the movie plus kissing scene went on like nothing happened.

I think Dave Chapelle mentions some of this http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3925

36. Nxxr says:

hey can u do one for S&M rihanna….