iPhone 5 nSa Commercial (Great Video)

iphone-5s-colors-side

Last week, people around the world lined up in front of stores to buy the new iPhone 5S. Why? Well, many will probably tell you: “Because it’s now available in gold!! All of my friends will be jealous! LOL OMG #iphone #socool #gold #exclusive #imspecial”

But seriously, were there people lining up because the device can now also scan and store your fingerprints? I don’t believe so. But that is, by far, the most notable feature of the new iPhone. It introduces biometrics to the mass market and, as we know, all of that information can EASILY be transmitted to a whole bunch of shady governmental entities.

Here’s a great video about the new iPhone.

254 Comments on "iPhone 5 nSa Commercial (Great Video)"

Dagrin

U've got to be shitting me, what did I just see??? This phone shouldn't even be allowed to exist in the mass market.
Your fingerprint will be scanned and sent to their database, ur brain will be stored in ur phone. Like really???
God help us, bcos its even getting easier than we had expected.

kujoiskool
1 year 2 months ago

Don't forget that the IPhone's logo is a bitten apple. This goes so deep it's scary! The tree of knowledge of good and evil of the bible. I won't ever buy an Iphone.

carolina
1 year 3 months ago

hahaha I imagine the people working at the Apple Headquarters asking themselves How are we going to get everyone's fingerprints? Oh i know let's make an iphone with biometrics. is so easy these days to control the mass population that is a joke.

Michael Hernandez

Why does the phone predict the Gates of Hades opening and closing?!

johnathan

The funny thing is, the android is a better phone than the iPhone. I couldn't bothered with an iPhone, the iPhone can be compared to people who have to use AOL as their main browser.
It's outdated especially among anyone with any tech knowledge regardless of age.

l i f e
OMG last night at thanksgiving dinner every kid had an iphone except me and I was just baffled at the blindness and oblviousness people my age are experiencing and I wonder if everyone as a culture can wake up somehow. Even if they do though, people are going to love what they love and I'm going to be happy no matter what happens personally because I just don't care to let these things bring me down. I'm not doing anything wrong so I think that's all that matters. Don't hurt anyone and do things that make you happy and make… Read more »
Bogomil Jones
Think of the fact that these dolts are spending between $75.00 and $150.00 per month for their own monitoring. They have been very well trained in communicating in abbreviated terms so that even more information can be stored in less disc space. Anytime something makes 'no sense' like texting while driving and laws enable this dangerous behavior….they're behind it. Much like the Zombie craze, which seemingly makes 'no sense' it is in effect for a reason. I have a friend who works for Nielsen and told ne that the show Walking Dead was actually doing horrible numbers and wasn't meeting… Read more »
Deadgirl82

When are people going to wake up to whats happening??
So many KNOW what is happening, but still buy into it…
We are doomed.

YourAss

Now everyone can enjoy being fingerprinted by the government, without the hassle of being arrested. Kudos!

badger_fruit

Yay, I'm so glad I have a 5 year old HTC Pro with Windows Mobile 6.5, a phone so useless it can't be used to spy on me!

ME romania

How can someone forget to use his brain? The answer is by using Iphone. This is very dangerous…this will be the end of the world because if you are unable to use your brain then you will be lost! What will happen to humans if they will stop thinking? 😮 Evil minds will rule the world if we don't wake up

John Gold
The million dollar question: Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here's a quick test. Have you ever told a lie, stolen anything, or used God's name in vain? Jesus said, "Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart." Have you looked with lust? Will you be guilty on Judgment Day? If you have done those things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart. The Bible warns that if you are guilty you will end up in Hell. That's not God's will. He sent His… Read more »
syaz

hahah i like VC's sarcasm…"#iphone #socool #gold #exclusive #imspecial” the hash tag trend is kinda annoying

lynn

please at least change your iphone password from Alpine to something else… it is easy and takes two minutes.

Jay
Really your surprised by any of this. A buddy and me have been having discussions of all this added technology to phones for sometime, amongst other technology. This has been going on longer than any of us think. Always remember if an idea is conceived by one, know that another will make that very idea come to fruition. All ideas that can be used for evil or good.All and any!! Thank you Jesus Christ my saviour and Praise and Glory to the Father, i now know no fear 'Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in… Read more »
amaryllis

Did lunch with an Apple Corp inner circle man today and generically ran some of these views by him. He admitted that Apple gadgets were "like litmus paper" which provides a "load of highly resaleable market research information" (fingerprints?) and one of the best socio-economical barometers around. I interpret that as him saying that the next-big-apple-thing tests our propensity to absorb the trans-humanist agenda and blind adherence to a commercially grown value system. Just sayin'.

common sense
you don't want to use your finger? fine…use other body parts. like a nipple, or a toe. it's been done, and it's also on the internet for you to see..even a cat can activate touchid. next, information from your prints is not saved on the internet on a cloud server. it's in the phone's chip, a dedicated space in the hardware not accessible to ANY software..and it's saved using data, not actual photographs. you use it the first time, data is saved. the next time you use it, data is saved again and only if it matches the first initial… Read more »
amaryllis

I can think of situations where you could get OCD about using a particular body part other than your finger and end up prosecuted trying to use it in public!

D D d

Sometimes you get very dirty for such a decent personage….

amaryllis

No accounting for DNA

common sense

knuckles. 28 of them just on your hands. use one.

common sense

well, there's the knuckle. we got 28 of those on our hands..choose one. that works too.

Seriously tho

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH! o_O

IZzy

Lol, I knew this would be a "great thing" for apple and apple-lovers everywhere. So, with all the smartphones collecting data, and what not. I think I'm going to go back to using my old Motorola Star Tac 3000! #2001represent 🙂

yyyyy

its a status symbol.
look i am on this financial strata level. the rich kids dont really care about features… they cant stand to posess "outdated" things.
almost like peer pressure.

amaryllis

"look i am on this financial strata level"
what does that mean?

Taedei

This world is F***** Up! They are treating us like robots ):

Donna

hi
you can do some research about what 'transhumanism" means and what is its purpose if you are intersted

nicole

I got hired to stand in line for the phone. I didn't want or get one for myself. I asked the guy behind me what features he looked forward to. The only reason he gave was that he liked the finger print unlock feature.

Lisa

Ahahaaahaa, I bet there's actually people out there who would love a phone to think for them – actually many Iphone users I know never used their brains that much to begin with anyway 🙁

Nadia

LOL OMG #iphone #socool #gold #exclusive #imspecial” – I effin love VC!

Meggles

Oh boy! Another device ensuring my safety, gee they sure are looking out for me! I can't wait for my fingerprints to be on the iPhone, now that's being safe!

Really, what the Hell are people so scared of? The elite have programmed us to be scared all of the time! But really, when something bad happens it's usually their fault. We'll accept any excuse to have our privacy invaded to be "safe" now at this point.

D D d

The scare works more than one way probably… One way, sheep are scared of false flags and agenda's that influence public opinion. The other way, people that see though it,might be scared because they think they are not able to controll the controllers anymore than the sheep can. Trick is maybe not to be scared but openminded and keep controlling your own world and the people in it?
Who knows another one.?