Grammy Awards 2014 Leaked Clip (funny video)

The good people at Joy Camp have infiltrated the 2014 Grammy Awards to present the award for “2014 Illuminati Puppet of the Year”. Here’s the leaked clip.

You’re welcome!

But seriously, the guys at Joy Camp told me that this video was inspired by articles on Vigilant Citizen. I believe they did a great job summing up what music business was about in 2013 in an entertaining way. Considering the ridiculousness we’ve witnessed last year , the best thing we can do is laugh at this crap.

125 Comments on "Grammy Awards 2014 Leaked Clip (funny video)"

this guy
3 months 6 days ago

Anyone know where I can still find this clip?

Beverly

This was hilarous!

Bevin Chu

Putting 2 and 2 together.

"The truth is often spoken in jest."

"Hide in plain sight."

visit

I'm from south america.
I am very worried about how the world is getting.
if they try to deny that they are illuminati satanic, Miley is being obviosly immoral and grotesque. so it means they are sustaining immorality?
I used to admire those celebrities, but now I think they are the worst people can be. I truly despise them.

Danny p

They got it on national tv and people still haven't changed there mind. Smh at peoples intelligence

on the edge

Their video on Conspiracy Theorists is awesome!

nycking

Exactly the same ppl aware of it who keep looking for signs and similarities and keep pointing them out doesnt do anything to help the situation. They just got our attention even more while the ignorant who dont care either way and the ones falling for these things and paying their after.tax dollars supprting these so called heroes of theirs in the satanic industry still have no clue. I feel we r getting nowhere fast.

Nescobar
"the best thing we can do is laugh at this crap" I've realised the best thing we can do is actually STOP looking at it, and only give our attention, energy and time to things which nourish us and don't affect us in negative ways. Stay with me here… That clip of the 'Rapunxel' video actually disturbed me, the way horror films did when I was a kid, except this time, I didn't like it! Watching the music vids on VC, although presented in a different context, is nevertheless still exposing yourself to the influence of the imagery and worse,… Read more »
nycking

Was Miley acting in this or was different shots from real life award show(s) put together in this video?
If she was part of the act for this "funny" video then I dont know if.it is more sad and disturbing than if this really did happen in a show. I dont think humor helps this situation, it is just another sense of not doing anything about it-,and they are laughing back at us anyway

Donny

Тhose guys are great!

i, a man, john doe

Love it! Wonderful guys! Great job exposing what Vigilant Citizen brings to the masses as they awaken! It goes to show that due to the result of the mass awakening the "industry" feels it must overtly shove the Satanic Agenda down everyone's throats every chance they get! My the creator of the universe continue to bless you and your talents! Keep up the good work! How's about a video on chemtrails, vaccines, or satanic sites next? 🙂

Roll the Dice

If you like satirical illuminati poking, try Mark Dice's youtube channel. He even uses aliteration to make the soundbytes funnier.

SamVuee

The satire pretty much sums up what the awards was all about as the humor is just too logical indeed.

But hey, "You're Welcome"

Nicole

Great video!!!:)

William G.

Good laughs can turn away evil's wrath.

This sarcastic attack on the Illuminati worshipers hasn't been done like this before. Well done.

NoWayOut

Great job! haha

Hilarious, but true!

afsij

Wow, great realistic parody. It was hard to laugh to though. Thanks for showing that channel, they have other good stuff as well.

djvita

so where is the analysis?
all other conspiracy sites are humming on katy perrys performance
…looking forward to it VV!

The Austrian

brilliant idea, guys. pretty good and funny too. but too short! how about u make a longer version- and that regularly? i would tune in! 🙂

btw, miley pulling a filthy halfsmoked joint out of her bag when getting her price was really painful to see.
how stupid and pointless and misplaced.
and i say that as a passionate cannabis smoker. children shouldnt do drugs. or dress like street prostitutes.

Mike

You guys notice how a few people were laughing because they thought it was funny, but some of the "big shots" had these stupid looks on their faces throughout the whole thing because they got put on blast for attaining their success? They didn't like being made a mockery of, and being reminded that they are just what was said… They are only puppets, nothing more.

Bevin Chu

Yup. Noticed that.

Ya pays yer money, and ya takes yer choice.

Anon

wow.. Incredibly honest.. And I feel tat those nominees artists are just stupid.. How come u feel so proud when u are called Illuminati's puppets?? Nobody wants to be called a puppet..

Name

It was a send-up. The footage of the audience was from other actual award shows that have already happened and spliced in for effect. Good video!

Megan Porter

The most evil part of the video? Miley's camel toe.

bern

christina, many 'preachers' are just using the religion thing as a front for cult activities, perry is guaranteed a programmed cult slave, most likely started while she was still in the womb

Christina

Springmeier claims that Billy Graham is one of them. Apparently he rounds up slaves who try to escape through the Church.

newgirl

i agree. But what do you mean by 'started in the womb'?

stp

Read Svali's testimonies and you'll find out. She explains everything.

Christina

Did anyone watch Katy Perry's performance? So extremely blatant. I can't believe that she's the daughter of a preacher!

stp
Her father is pentecostal, if this is the right spelling. All those christian allegedly variations, are as fake as it gets. It's all about money, they pay you to become one and then you have to pay them for life. They allegedly speak in tongues, they are a cult like J witnesses. An old friend from school has been converted and since then he lost it. He's been trying to convert all his old friends too, he thinks he speaks in tongues and he gives almost all his wages to them. They don't stem from the first church that was… Read more »
Christina

Wow thanks, I didn't know anything about Pentecostals. I knew about Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses. Now it makes more sense. You know, when I was a little girl my father took me to a church where they spoke in tongues. It really freaked me out. He also spent a lot of time in mental institutions and had MPD and schizophrenia. His "treatments" included electroshock. The church he took me to had people rolling on the floor speaking in tongues. I believe they were Methodists. Coincidence? I had a very bizarre childhood.

Rissa

Methodists don't speak in tongues. Trust me. Well at least not in Alabama in my church.

Marin

Can I please just mention that on the day of pentecost when the Holy Spirit was poured out after Jesus ascension that those people spoke in tongues . It is there in the Bible. So why call us crazy and stuff because we speak in tongues? It is when you speak to God in the Spirit. Your flesh cant understand but the spirit does. I am a proud pentecostal. Some people on TBN abbuse it I agree. But dont hate on something you obviously know nothing aboiy. Thanks and bye

Christina

I never said I hated you. If that were the case, I would have hated my own father. But I loved my father very much.

Marin

No bad feelings. Just do some research in the future. It's about the pouring out of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues if you are filled with the Holy Spirit. It's scriptural not a cult. I have no mental illness I just serve Jesus Christ my savior who died for me and everyone else on this planet and then rose after 3 days. I am a Christian all the same.

Marin

You can read 1 Corinthians 12 concerning the gifts of the Spirit and you will see tongues there. Have a nice day 🙂

The One
Speaking in tongues is real but thats not what most people are doing. There is only one instance in the bible where people spoke in tongues. Sadly most people forget that there was an actual reason for the disciples to speak in tongues. It was because the people outside were from different places and spoke various languages yet each could understand what they apostles were proclaiming. That was the miracle. These days people start speaking gibberish and claim they are "in the Spirit" yet we can't understand a word they say. So technically that is a direct contradiction of what… Read more »
Tim

Sad but true and in a nutshell. Beyoncé got snubbed though.

testhgj

how was Beyonce snubbed? She didn't release any music between Sep 2012 and Sep 2013

Shar

Oh please Beyawnce is one of the biggest illuminati puppets out there! She should have been nominated and won!