118 Comments on "“End of Days” by Vinnie Paz (video)"

possumpossum
What can one do now, though? What can we do about this 'end of days'? These things that are going on are caused by the people with the power. What are we to do? The only thing us 'normal people' have is that we are the 'masses'. We outnumber them. But if you started talking about this, what would most people say? Conspiracy theories! Just a bunch of lunatics, crazies. They believe that the world they see is it. How can anything be hidden from them in the land of the free, eh? Is there anything that can be done,… Read more »
Bobzilla

Mount Vesuvius' Tomb is supposedly where Jesus is buried :3

Im serious. Research about it in fact its probably WHERE Jesus is. There is so little information but a little 14 has to do what a little 14 year old's gotta do.

Im pretty sure he got the "they cloned Barack Hussein Obama in a test-tube" from The Freeman Perspective

YOU TUBE….

Freeman – Obama, Cloning and the Sorcerers of Atlantis – Part 1

or look up http://thefreemanperspective.blogspot.com/

Basically he theorizes that obama and his family are from pharaonic lineage and that obama may be Akenhaten through dna manipulation(cloning).

If you like this ill be mixing it soon with other like minded artists….

Qwel-

Big Jus-Black Mamba Serums and Nephilim Modulation Systems

Ill Bill-Kill Devil Hills(w/ B-real,Vinnie Paz) Produced by DJ muggs…..

Immortal Technique

Radioinactive

Etc.

lmarena28

Vinnie is huge in the underground world i even asked him why hes never been signed with a major label and he said because they want him to be "COMMERICAL" rap

lmarena28

wow!! I use to hang with vinny and the whole jedi mind crew some of the realest coolest people i ever met. Keep doing your thing boyz

Thisishot

This Song is hot on multiple levels

Lazarus

BTW….Vinnie Paz is Muslim. So evel thought he "exposes the Illuminati", he is not "free" because he doesn't adhere to your Christian beliefs?

Lazarus

Guys…religion is another tool of the oppressor…how can you say you are 'free' but follow a religion riddled with contradictions, fallacies, and proven inconsistencies? Sounds like you're deluded as well…

pplwakeup

The Sunday law will be the mark off the beast, be sure not to be deceived for god created the heavens an earth in 6 days an made the 7th for us his mark his seal his sign! Will we not honour Jesus the lord of the Sabbath on the right day! Keep spreading the word peeps! The 3rd angels messages are almost done! god bless

religion, and church are a different thing to God's church, don't get confuse he said he only had one church, and thats the one true to him. "He's Hope, Peace, Love, Wisdom." If you feel like you're a slave going to church them you might be in the wrong one or you just can't help doing something good.

Curious Citizen

can someone explain the story about the mount vesuvius tomb mentioned on the video?

Curious Citizen

can someone explain to me about the mount vesuvius tomb?

bella

dear God help us all

CHAOS

OMG my muslim friend told me about this whole illuminati shit but i didnt beleive her………but now i do O_O

FcK those bastards . religion is our saviour.

and to those that say religion is like the illuminati then let me just say that you are an excellent product of there brainwashing tactics.

kittypaw

Brilliant video and lyrics, has it all – and I do not even like rap or hip hop music. But this is really worthy. Well done!

Bella

Awesome video…too bad the world is blind and will think that us believers are crazy. 🙁

john

This is wonderful! Hopefully it gets pretty popular. But uhmm obama in a test tube made me laugh LOL!

xx

choose one—- the red pill or the blue pill but choose wisely

Amina

" Yeah, The Shaytan Army, they just display it proudly"

"Shaytan" is the Islamic term for "satan".

If You listen to good hip hop with a conscious message, please give my album "THE LONGEST NIGHT" a chance, its free to DL but all Im asking is that you listen & if you like it please spread it around. I have been speaking out about the elite powers that control & brainwash society through my music for a few years now. I have been called paranoid, crazy, etc. So anyone that can feel what Im saying is highly appreciated.

click here—-> http://www.medl4.bandcamp.com

Skegee
I don't think it's possible to stop the NWO; this world isn't mean to be saved or salvaged according to Revelations. There will be a new Heaven and Earth after Christ returns with us (believers). All these things have to happen in order for the end to come. Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon. He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.… Read more »
Bella

Revelations is my favorite book in the Bible…to me it’s also kinda scary.

Deadgirl82

Good stuff…

But David Icke?? Anything that man is involved with make's me think it's rubbish straight away… That guy is a loony, and I don't care what any of you think-It's my opinion, and im entitled to it 😉

brushwithtoothsoap

The truth is always stranger then fiction. Check out Credo Mutwa's interview with David Icke on youtube.

Xpose_the_Industry
It's crazy because I was in my valuing diversity class this morning and we were just discussing this. My professor said "the people who are in control are the one's who wrote the books that you study from and the books that I teach from, so therefore, what I am teaching you may or may not be the truth it could be a lie." I was in total shock because I never really looked at it from that point of view before. So basically how we live our lives and what we think or believe is partially because of what… Read more »
Bella

This is exactly why I didn’t bother with college.
I’m not saying you should drop out, but honestly….there are plenty of jobs out there that you can get w/o a college degree. Like a trade. I know so many college graduates holding BA’s & MA’s and guess what?? Everyday they ask their clients, “You want fries with that?”

fluffy

could some one plz explain to mi about the skeletons on the moon thk u in advance.

I noticed that a while ago. It's on every site. No matter what the add is the number is 33

KATHY

YEAH, EARN YOUR DEGREE AND BELOW THAT IT ASKS FOR YOUR AGE,,, AND ALREADY FILLED IN IS THE NUMBER 33….. DEGREEE …… 33….. I NOTICED IT RIGHT OFF.

ALSO NOTICED THE GERBER BABY FOOD COMMERCIAL HAS PENTAGRAMS ON THE BABIES' CLOTHING AND SOME THAT LOOK LIKE BAPHOMETS FOR COLLARS,, AND OF COURSE SOME OF THE BABIES WERE WEARING CLOTHING THAT SHOWED BUTTERFLIES.

Sarah Connor

33 and 13….those silly little freemasons.

Me from Colombia

Oh my Lord!

Sarah Connor
Go to burger king and get a kids meal right now. The toy is a reptilian with choke collar. The bag is filled with all sorts of transhuman little creatures, one even sporting the all seeing (third) eye, accompanied w/satanic lightening bolt. I keep sayin but watch infant indoctrination on you tube – 5 parts. You will never look at your childhood cartoons the same way again. They have been telling us for a long time. We are so used to seeing these images we don't even notice them anymore. Let's break outta that apathy and ignorance now, we are… Read more »