Donald Duck in Mathmagic Land (video)

In this 1957 Disney educational film on mathematics, Donald Duck learns basic concepts that are usually taught in esoteric circles such as the Pythagorean theorem, the mathematical complexity of pentagrams and the Golden Ratio. These are the basics of the ancient art of sacred geometry. To learn these things, Donald Duck even had to join Pythagoras’ secret society, which distinguished its initiated with the symbols of the pentagram. Interesting video on concepts that wouldn’t be touched by today’s children TV shows with a 10 foot pole.

182 Comments on "Donald Duck in Mathmagic Land (video)"

Charles

My SAT prep teacher show this video to our class one time. Pretty interesting.

ffffffffff7f

magic…I have never seen proof of any of it, not even on youtube. there's a dude on there that will tell you that a circle will be surrounded by 6 identical circles and that's the big secret! what???

Unamused Sceptic
Yeah, because like **** nature and everything that occurs naturally. You know what? I'll bet the Illuminati went back in time and seeded Earth's earliest life with the pentagram so we'd all be brai- Yeah no. Damn some of you guys for not thinking with your brains. I think conspiracy at this level is sick. Math and Science are amazing. And to think that someone peered hard enough into the very structure of something to determine the Golden Ratio? Incredible. Where would we be without these discoveries? No where. Magic was practiced before the pentagram and will be practiced long… Read more »
ffffffffffe3
I have a wild theory about the world we live in: it's 2.0. What do I mean? Well suppose there was a human civilization that was highly evolved in science… let us say 1950s tech at most. Suppose it's hidden rulers decided to kill off most humanity and they preserved all knowledge but they kept it hidden: that way you could ensure your "inner circle" could rule for millenia ahead, while simultaneously developing new cutting edge inventions in secrecy. The upper hand always goes to the most technically advanced in my view. Now how is it that America was "discovered"… Read more »
a guy

u know this helped me a lot in my homework but when i learned that the video had something to do with the nazis and illuminatis i was shocked…o_o

Melancholy Hill

Oh wow.. I remember our 8th grade teacher making us watch this one day, and when I heard it was from Disney, I cringed.

It's so weird that you posted it here..

This is an excellent video that someone kindly passed along to me, re: sacred geometry, etc.

monica

lol we watched this video at school.

504GiRl

so i guess this is all going to boil down to this 666 which will soon become into place everything is base on numbers scary but god is trying to warn us but we so caught up in our self we cant see that this world is getting close to destruction the plaques that god has put on this earth is real as your left and your right hand look at all the devastation thats going on

We can always count on Disney to corrupt babes.

We watched this in geometry once!

Student

I remember this being showed in my Algebra class last year..

Surprised I didn't pick up on it.

Everyone Will Bow- C
By the way, I witnessed a teacher who introduced Pythagorean theorem by reading literature on how the mathematicians believed they were gods. This stuff is out there people. I noticed a dailogue between Student of Truth and iluvblkwmn (aoround 65). I watched a documentary on Charles Manson. The narrative of the documentary stated that Charles believed that Black men will rise and White men will fall. He spoke of this like a broken record, especially in his lectures to his clan. When he committed his first his murder, he stated that he wanted to show Blacks how to kill the… Read more »
Everyone Will Bow- C
I give all the credit of mathematics, to the Eygptians. They discovered quite a lot in their days. As a reult, they thought their knowledge and wisdom was their own. They passed this knowledge down as their philosophy of understanding. Mathematicians and scientist have for centuries believed they have the key to heaven. Some scientists proved that God exist when they discoved things that even they could not explain. We should deny man's wicked philosophy. We must continue to learn earthly knowledge but lean on God's wisdom and philosophy. Student of Truth (72): How can anyone think that the Jews… Read more »
lady

I saw this when I was little. These teaching don't seem "evil" though. Sacred math is in several different religions. Check out the movie PI it talks about sacred math in all things.

kidPEPE1

Wow! I remember watching this as a little kid, around the age of 9 or 10, im 18 now. The scary part is i found it so interesting that i spent the whole day at school and at home drawing the pentagram. Its incredible how the media is very manipulative, i subconsciously drew those pentagrams without knowing what it meant. But ive been studying and researching illuminati and the NWO for around 5 years and im glad i can now distinguish and identify all the corrupt subliminal messages trying to be force fed upon me.

IheartGOD

One of the most,if not most amazing facts about the golden ratio(phi)…If you calculate the phi ratio for our planet,vertically and horizontally,it points to one city.MECCA…or Gods city.that right there is more than enough proof for me that the heavenly father exsists,and he left his fingerprint via the golden ratio all over this planet.So amazing.

Student of Truth
You're all over the place with this one. You really need to collect your thoughts and obviously don't have a solid foundation. I suggest you stay out of grown folk conversation. The links you posted proves my theory which makes me wonder about your mental state. Have you ever looked at a map to see how close Canaan (Israel) is to Africa? Before the man made Suez Canal was finished in 1869 there was nothing separating North Africa from the so-called Middle East. The Europeans you love so much then had an excuse to create the term Middle East and… Read more »

The funny thing about this is that my teacher showed this to our class for Math this year & I thought immediately & asked myself if Vigilant would ever or ever made an article about Mathmagicland. I'm glad he finally did.

Jacob

Hmm lets see, this was what Lady Gaga was watching as a kid? Hmm, now the shit she does makes sense.

iluvblkwmn
You're trapped in a racial war in your mind. I'm not interested in taking part in it.but here is more Africa has the oldest remains but that doesn't mean for one second that the origins are there. Africa has tons of space for searching, while Europe is built-on and hard to find old remains – pre-iceag There is no solid evidence for the claims that humanity originated in Africa. The claim can exist only in the holy books of Science and their dogma…Fossils may have been found there dating way back but that does not mean we originated from there..It;s… Read more »
Student of Truth

How can I be trapped when I've liberated my mind with truth? I no longer subscribe to the lie of white supremacy and have researched the history of my ancestors. If you would listen instead of talking or typing maybe you too can emancipate yourself. You really can't take part in this conversation because you don't know anything. First, second, third, fourth worlds? Where do you get this stuff from? Please back away from the computer slowly and try not to hurt yourself.

face in the crowd

Student of Truth, calm down.

I think Iluvblkwmn is trying to say is…humanity is older than scholars admit to general population.

I agree with her. Geologic science supports that point.

I am a white person off the grid not racist so your theory of "consipracy of white supremists" is not as scary as theory of "lies or hidden secrets in science"

iluvblkwmn

haha..playing right into it…you proved who i thought you were..enjoy your quest for learning..i am black as well..i will tune you out thanks though..

Student of Truth

I played into it? So your intentions was to mislead me into thinking you were white? If you are black you're a sad representative.

iluvblkwmn

@student..I have done my homework.. that's why I asked for you to provide links to back up your opinion on this topic..;) anyway..you seem just another guy claiming black power and blacks are the first and the whites stole everything from us, please.. time for another story..hahahaha

Student of Truth
@iluvblkwmn…if you have done your homework and you're implying that I'm wrong then prove me wrong. I provided some info already so challenge my hypothesis based on the link I provided. Why do you need additional links? I say Ancient Greeks like Pythagoras studied in Africa and went back to Europe and taught their people. Prove me wrong. I'm not just another black guy but a black man claiming the power of the most high. I'm not complaining but setting the record straight. Racist like you that love our woman will get exposed just like your forefathers. Stay tuned, its… Read more »
Hwangsta

unless you are Nickelodeon…. they already have an orange pyramid with the eye in their ads….

Max Gianni

What the fuck!?! this was shown to children!?!! Thats horrible.