shutterbug2

Special Agent Oso is an animated series that airs on Disney Junior, a television network geared towards children from 3 to 10 years old. The series features a big yellow spy bear and his spy friends who help “educate” children about various things in a James Bond-like setting. While Special Agent Oso is said to teach children about exercise, nutrition and so forth, there are other, more insidious things being taught in this TV show.

Indeed, a music video entitled “Shutterbug Time” presents Shutterbug, a ladybug-shaped robotic camera “who keeps an eye out for children who need help”. The resulting video is pure creepy, as it depicts Shutterbug entering children’s rooms, taking pictures of them and sending back that data to a satellite in space. Here’s the video.

The lyrics of the song are quite disturbing, especially when read without the hypnotic music in the background.

She’s on the lookout, camera’s ready have no doubt
When there’s a problem, she’s right there, no need to shout
She’s always in flight, on the case both day and night
Sending the picture right up to the satellite

In short, this video is a clear case of children indoctrination which attempts to normalize high tech surveillance and government data collection to young minds. Notice that, when Shutterbug sends out a picture, Special Agent Oso sees, from his high-tech facility, exactly where it originates from. Another mind numbing product courtesy of the Disney Corporation.

205 Comments on "Disney’s “Shutterbug Time” Video Indoctrinates Children to Embrace Government Spying"

SMEAR RTH
18 days 21 hours ago
Yeah, I thought that was creepy as hell myself. My kid loves the stupid show (he just got over Curious George and now is on an Oso trip, I preferred the monkey, it wasn’t a perfect show, but at least it didn’t have spy drones sneaking around spying on kids) The first time I saw that evil little drone I was like, Wtf!? Really? So I finally googled to see if others thought it was creepy as well. What the hell are they programming our kids for? It reminds me of when I was in elementary school in the 80’s… Read more »
Dave
8 months 12 days ago

Santa Claus is everwhere

June
ugh. I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old. As I've watched this show with them I've noticed the creepy surveillance normalizing…and I've talked to them about it. We don't have cable tv so they only get to see it at grandma's house and I regularly talk to them about how it's not ok and somewhat creepy. I've been disappointed to know that I'm not comfortable taking advantage of modern comforts like video baby monitors and home security systems…because I can't stand the idea of helping my kids feel comfortable always being watched by a camera. And… Read more »
theharplady

I don't generally watch television, haven't owned one for 8 years now. I've been deep in the woods for the past two months. Just got back this week, and I saw the commercial for this show while the youngin in this house was watching Disney. I noticed the indoctrination immediately and made a point to bring awareness to the father. Ick…Disney

Zak

This just reminds me so much of George Orwells 1984! So creepy

Bec

I knew there was a reason I couldn't stand the show, other than how dumb Oso is in the show.

AndréFromRio

You really need proofs to see it? Isn't it too obvious? There are things that don't need scientifical or philosophical fundaments to be seen. And this article totally fits on it, because observation and mental associations are a very reliable process to understand what is happening.

james martinez

The world we live in sadly is very corrupted…

Sanat Toma'

Any chance you are already indoctrinated?

FutureLight

The Kardashian sisters have just released their new kids clothing line and the promo brochures and ads feature just two main clothes – one kiddie wearing leopard animal print and the other wearing butterfly printed pants. those kid clothes look awful. America should ban that tv show.

Eymerk Hunt

When shutterbug focus's on something the circle that appears, if you join the four lines on the 10-2 and 8-4 0'clock. You would have the symbol for the "mark of the beast" bastards

Simone

where r you VC?

will motil
id like to point out that darpa / boston dynamics that are making most of these robots are primarily aimed directly for military applications while they are not quite at the weaponized phase their robots can jump run walk on ice and traverse extremely difficult obstical's wildcat – runs its about the size of a large dog mule/ big dog – can walk on ice its prototypes can jump it is now under army testing for practical use in rough terrain to carry large loads petman – is for all intents and purposes just like you see in the movie's… Read more »
Sanat Toma'

What you got against Capital Letters Willis? Is this your symbolic stand against The Capital!? if so i'm with you!
I think they are Banker Dictators and Tyrant Store Owners!

Gav

Has v.c. Died! Where's the posts!

Chaingang

Lets hope so. Might mean an end to his clinical level of paranoia and its effect on the loony Christians who eat up everything he writes.

Sanat Toma'

Sounds like your brain has been chainganged if you know what I mean

rte

What are you like. You wish people dead and also you call us loony bins. Hope dear VC is alive & kicking though. Maybe he/she's busy with another project.

slim

Can you please write about this new craigslist killer and their satanic cult? And how many people who go missing every year can be related to that? Thanks. Keep up the good work

KeepsGettingBetter

What made me sit up and think was this….The bald eagle is our national symbol. The Russians? Well, what a shocker…it's a BEAR..

LMBO – wow

SamVuee

And here is Disney with their sarcastic brainwashing of the children with another brand new topic for them to "embrace" as expected in the agenda.

londabobonda

oso
Web definitions
Office of Special Operations, directly subordinate to the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD); see JCS. Also, Offensive Systems Officer, being the navigator-bombardier on an Air Force strategic bomber (eg: B-52, B-1, etc); compare DSO.

Bianca

This so creepy!

They have already developed cameras that are microscopic and look like bugs! So this terrfies me! When I have kids they will never watch Disney!

Captain Morgan

Hey Disney! Leave those kids alone! (imagine Pink Floyd's Another Brick in the Wall playing..)

Sanat Toma'

HHaaaHa!

Dan
Readers of VC may also have noticed that the canned laugh tracks on Disney Channel shows aimed at all ages of children and pre-teens are entirely of adult voices, which subconsciously validates in the minds of young viewers the toilet humor, sexualization of children, and nasty repartee that characterizes all Disney productions these days. No conquering enemy armies could get away with such subversion of our children, while the enemy within, who own Hollywood and the rest of the entertainment industry, do so with abandon since they also control the mainstream media, which are still the determinative public forum in… Read more »
Sarahnp

Well put.

VaginalSpecialty

Take it a step further, you know darpa crafting genetically engineered organisms like bugs that can be remote controlled like drones

Fellow Vigilant

Great review VC. Pls can write an article on Gravity fall. I was watching it somtime ago wit my kids and as appalled at the blatant use of symbols. I had to switch to another channel and warned my kids never to watch Gravity Fall again.

Sanat Toma'

He has done an article on that show

noneofurbizness

Vc could have had a good website here but he had to ruin it all by being a fking fanatic

Sanat Toma'

Why did you even take the time to fill out all your pertinent info to qualify yourself for leaving a comment, just to leave an insubstantial discontinuous thought pattern where you don't even explain the angle you're presenting? Are you handicapped or something? Sheesh two comments I have read from incomplete little imps thus far tonight. If this is the resistance to the topics covered on this website, then it should be easy sailing from here on out

Solve Et Coagula

Don't attack someone because they have a differing opinion than you. Especially when the opinion you chose to "vocalize" makes you look hypocritical.

Why did YOU feel the need to ask if they were handicapped? As if being handicapped was an insult.

Before you respond so harshly towards others you should review what you have to say, because after reading how you reply to others your original comment now looks less educated and more just the emotional ramblings of an unstable and economically ignorant person.

Sanat Toma'

Yeh don't speak to the first comment or anything….. which was the only real insult on this thread…. any chance you are the first commenter?….. sounds like you are the fanatic

D D d

Yes, let's take it out on form instead of content.

Anon

Could this be related to DARPA's project where they've developed cockroaches complete with microchips and processors so that they can be controlled? They actually project images of walls into the cockroaches' minds so that they turn on command. They say they're developing this technology to "help" people who might be trapped in crumbled buildings, etc. so that they can be located (tiny cameras will be placed on the cockroaches as well). No this isn't fiction – it's on their own site! Look it up!

Sanat Toma'