Disneyland Update – Secrets of Club 33 (video)

This promotional video introduce Disneyland’s Club 33, and provides interesting information about the exclusive club’s design. Situated at I guessing many readers will recognize some of the symbols found there.

The name of the club itself is very evocative of Freemasonry. 33 is indeed a sacred and symbolic number in Masonic lore. For this reason, the Scottish Rite is comprised of 32 regular degrees and an honorary 33rd degree. This exalted degree is only reserved to the most distinguished Freemasons (some say Disney was a 33rd Degree Mason) – the same way Club 33 is reserved to Disney’s “most distinguished” guests.

Masonic pin featuring the number 33

As if to emphasize the Masonic meaning of the number 33, this alternate logo of Club 33 uses a black and white pattern, similar to the Masonic checkerboard floor. The all-important occult concept of duality is visually represented with the inversion of the colors of each “3”.

Alternate logo of Disney’s Club 33.

Disney’s Designs

The documentary also shows Walt Disney’s original design ideas for the club. Horned animal heads, owls and vultures gave the Club a definite non-Disney ambiance.

Disney’s design for Club 33.

101 Comments on "Disneyland Update – Secrets of Club 33 (video)"

asdf
10 months 17 days ago

Anyone know anything about the location "33 taps bar and grill" right next to the Pantages theater?

There's also a "Museum of death" with a skull and bones logo and a "Gallery of Chaos" with an 8 pointed star logo down the street a little on the other side of it…

asdf
10 months 17 days ago

Anyone know anything about the location "33 Taps bar and grill" directly next to the Pantages…?

1 year 9 months ago
Disneyland Park, originally Disneyland, is the first of two theme parks built at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California, opened on July 17, 1955. It is the only theme park designed and built under the direct supervision of Walt Disney. It was originally the only attraction on the property; its name was changed to Disneyland Park to distinguish it from the expanding complex in the 1990s. Walt Disney came up with the concept of Disneyland after visiting various amusement parks with his daughters in the 1930s and 1940s. He initially envisioned building a tourist attraction adjacent to his studios in… Read more »
Zeck
1 year 11 months ago

wow the designe is amazing and fantastic but i'm gonna call bullshit over the fact that the only reason you think it's satanic and shit, is just because it got the number 33

gia

Ive actually had breakfast there. The place was nice…but now that I look back..creepy. The food was awful! Its been 5 years but I do remember it being cold in there even on a rainy day…just plain cold. It was part of my mothers college class (yes at 37 she was taking classes lol) it was for single mothers who went back to college. they do it at IVC (Irvine Valley College).

hmmm

Wooden animal masks, and butterfly collections on the wall…. indicative of monarch programming and also programming where the victim takes on the characteristics of an animal…. watch from 5:30 in the video on.

solo grinder

what can you say to somebody who grew up knowing a radio to be the hippest form of entertainment.. probably while she washed her boss i mean husbands clothes down by the river and then rushed home to make him dinner in time for her 7 o'clock beating?

..see where i'm going with this? 😛

Samantha
I was always sure there was something wrong with Disney. But when I showed this article to my grandma, who happened to be a huge Disney fan in her childhood ( early 30s) and after reading this, she said: " Well, what´s the matter? This is just a number". It´s really frustrating how people can´t handle the truth, even when a lot of evidence is shown. What should I do? I´m afraid she ( just like many other people in this world) will remain sheeple forever. 🙁 Also,although I can see evil I´m not really a strong believer so I… Read more »

BVSo any links or info on who is in the 33? they are supposed to be right at the top of the 'Elite' have a look at my blog and let me know what you think.

nzlg

Hey did anyone notice the last emblem: Fleur de lise and the horns right there..

jordan
I actually have a personal experience with this place. my girlfriend and i celebrated her 21st birthday in los angeles, and decided to make a disneyland trip in. Myself, ive noticed the undertones in various disney movies, but have still enjoyed them because deep down im still a kid at heart. I like disney movies simply because they make me feel like a kid inside, and as i get older(im now 24), its more difficult for me to find that feeling, you know? Anyways, our in was that her godfather is one of the senior "imagineers" employed by disney who… Read more »
Amy

Does the butterfly collection symbolize mind control maybe? Because Disney movies are a form of mind control I guess.

Amy

Haha kind of ironic that my comment is number 33.

nolemnmingshere
http://www.masonicinfo.com/famousnon.htm Walt Disney – World famous cartoonist, Walt was a DeMolay (a member of a fraternal organization for young men sponsored by Freemasonry). He did not, however, join the Masonic organization. Rumors circulate continuously around the internet and sometimes winding up in books as a result stating that he was a Mason. Some of these have proven quite tantalizing including those relating to his brother and to the many Masons he hired as cartoonists. No one, however, has been able to produce the name of a lodge to which Walt might have belonged in order that the records might be… Read more »
J.H.

Do I see an angle 33 degrees?

ION 6
I do not know. Some people say "It is not disney." Well sure it is not a disney cartoon for kids, it is not mickey mouse. It is not supposed to by it is supposed to be a gentlemans club for the wealthy. The animal trophys, the semi-drag colors, this is what every mens club at the time looked like. Also for modern disney, or more modern anyway. When I was younger back in 1997 or 1998 I went to disney world with some friends. In downtown disney I bought a cigar from cigar shop and then that night went… Read more »
kittypaw

Yes, I think it is worthy to let the people know about this. It sums up very well the background of Disney's agenda.

A random thought

yep 33 is related to freemasons and disney was more than likely a mason but to be honest this video is not really anything beside being shown around an old gents club basically, there is thousands of places like it all over the globe and what about all the lodges that are in every major city of the world? sorry V.C. but this one seems a little pointless

Lexy V

I don't think Masons are evil. In fact, I personally have not seen any true evidence of their "evil"; just their influence. All I see are symbols, and perhaps some meaning, but I don't get how that proves evil.

kittypaw

Know the tree from its fruits.

greymatter

Yeah, I read about this place on some other site a while back. It's quite obvious who they worship, don't you think? I would be careful sending my kids to Disney brainwashing theme parks from now on.

Not Blind

@Greymatter

"It's a small world afterall… "

Sorry, I had to do it. Now have fun trying to get that song out of your head for the remainder of the day. 😉

But seriously, one time I was on that ride and it broke down. We were stuck inside for 15 minutes or so being tortured to death with that song. I thought I was going to go mad!

Umuhuhyeaj

So I'm guess that the people who are arguing are pretty much the same people but they are signing in as different names.. Anyway I never really cared for Disney being as though the racist incident that happened at the amusement park.

Silvershell

Wrong. Victor is my brother. We do not share the same body.

Silvershell

This wouldn't have gone any further if it weren't for everyone feeling like they had to put their two cent in.

Stop it already. :

VD's vigilant!
"Jamaican girl" Stop being so damn sensitive! How about you take Silvershell's advice and comment on the article! Sheesh. Saying first IS incredibly annoying. I think its both disturbing and saddening that a DISNEY club would seem so…. un-disney? I would have expected it to be covered in colors, no hard liquor, dead animals, or drab atmosphere. And the vulture? CREEPY! Who wants to have a conversation with a vulture? How about actually speaking to the person the voice is coming from? Everything about this club is strange. I didnt find not one, normal thing…. Anyone else surprised about how… Read more »
A person

Did you know that if you take a 5-pointed star, with 1 point pointing up, and turn it 33 degrees, you will wind up with a star with 1 point pointing DOWN. That kind of star represents a "fallen angel".

Just a funky coincidence.

The number 33 is associated very strongly with the story of the forbidden sexual rites and rituals conducted by the Grigori (Watcher) class of fallen angels in the Book of Enoch. Mount Hermon, also called Mount Sion/Zion, whose summit is on the border between Syria and Lebanon, sits at 33 degrees north. Since antiquity Mount Hermon has been associated with sexual fertility cults, whose worshippers used various caves and sacred spots in the mountain range for their occult practice. In the Book of Enoch the fallen angels are said to have descended to earth upon the summit of Mount Hermon,… Read more »
NAS1F

AM comment number 20….. Mo fo's

Solid

When I saw this it had 33 comments. Heh heh.

Anyway this may be off topic but has anyone seen the zeitgeist 2011 video on YouTube?
It gets like 10 comments a minute. Just thought I'd point that out.

jamie

Ive heard the rothchilds are involved with zeitgeist. just a heads up

Jules Smith

Zeitgeist Movement is funded by the United Nations so yes, zeitgeist is nwo propaganda for the new age religion.