Runners continue to run towards the finish line as an explosion erupts at the finish line of the Boston Marathon

A news station interviewed a Boston marathon runner who claimed to have seen bomb sniffing dogs, spotters on roofs and heightened security prior to the explosions. He also reported that officials were yelling “This is just a drill!” after the first explosion. Here’s the video.

At this point, there is no official word regarding the culprit(s) of the Boston Marathon bombings. One thing is for sure, there are already many conflicting reports circulating in mainstream media. Was it false flag terror? A telltale sign of an inside job is the pushing of a specific Agenda as a direct result of the event. Let’s see what kind of response and “security measures” will be implemented in the next days.

495 Comments on "Boston Marathon: Runner Reported Bomb Sniffing Dogs, Spotters On Roofs & Heightened Security (video)"

steve

this boston bombing and all the other false flags are all about SOCIAL ENGINEERING the population. push them all in to the mold the ELITES desire. a form of BRAIN WASHING if you like. yes all such false flags will lead to the over all state of MARTIAL LAW being used against the citizens WHEN the uprising happens. this world will soon see the rising of the antichrist [ALEXANDER THE GREAT] and he will become the NEW WORLD LEADER, but also the worlds most dictatorial of all time, so you all have now been warned.

Truth or Ego

Truthers information is mainly relayed from Gatekeepers in regards to this event since all actions were controlled by that I mean there were no rituals, no deaths and no bombs just a hollywood movie made reality with studio props, cgi, planted amateur footage, planted fake clues in films, programmes and cartoons, fake blood, psy-op magic, fake terrorists, fake injured, fake witness's, all actors. They put this shit out to hit to hit two birds with one stone. Both the sheeple and truthers take part in the simulation.

innerspace

Even the mainstream media admits that the FBI had been monitoring these two. When I saw the article while I was at the grocery store, I went, "I knew it! False flag!" The Federal Bureau of Illuminati was probably paying them and their families to carry this off for them, or they are just patsies, I am still not completely sure, but "FBI" and "Tsarnaev" in the same sentence clinched it.

Truthseekerone
Here's the motive, the big picture. For a while now TPTB have be wanting to take the guns away from Americans and also have been trying to keep the war machine going. They didn't get enough support from the masses for either goal. The Sandy Hook staged event (and probably other shootings) was to get guns banned but it didn't passed. So comes plan B. In recent past, TPTB have been buying every ammo's they can find. Gun owners have been reporting empty shelves all over the country. So ya, you can all keep your guns but good luck finding… Read more »
they won't win

THEY WON'T WIN. If we believe and spread that motto, it will become reality.

Anon.Philosophy

Did anyone see the ep. 16 of the latest season of Family Guy? It predicted the Boston Bombings by a few days. Not as a suprise the ep. was taken down afterwards. Also, Peter is dressed in an Arabic fashion when this occurs.

nicole
Have you guys heard? AP is reporting that US officials(!) say the surviving suspect was NOT armed when they found him hiding in the boat in that man's backyard. Put that together with the picture that shows him quite clearly NOT injured getting out of the boat (he's straddling the side of it, I don't have a link, but it's been floating around tumblr and Facebook, you can easily find it on google), and tell me this: how did he end up with gunshot wounds to the head and throat? And remember when they caught him, and they gave the… Read more »
Third

Yeah, they wounded him on the throat so he wouldn't be able to speak for himself! And obviously they would MURDER his older brother too! Such injustices, it's astrocious. God help them..

rri

has anyone heard of the bombs in the canadian trains this week? You think theye working the same agenda? I feel like they're doing this to scare people and make us alarmed and afraid to lve in our own humble counry. I don't even know if they're accusing the right man! Please vc can u look into this?

Truthseeker2013

Does anyone have a map to show where these bombs were detonated? There may be some significance to lay lines. I'm pretty sure the shadow government does because these passages carry navigation infomation too.

Time, date and location means a lot as well

SamV

The illuminati can really go to any length to push their agenda for human sacrifices with the govt as their puppets.

Brad

Guys…..WAKE UP! this is all planned to take away OUR RIGHTS. We outnumber them!!!!!! SPREAD THE WORD

Moi

Well I think we are starting to see some of the agenda….with the one living suspect, American citizen, stripped of his Miranda Rights for "public safety"…… "see, domestic terror from a citizen, they don't deserve rights or to be given a fair trial by their peers, indefinite detention is absolutely necessary, you will agree and accept this and be grateful we made this legal because of such a shocking event as the Boston Marathon bombing."

That is the bottom line they are driving.

amaryllis

Is it not clear enough now that Satan's main war is against Islam , not Christianity ??????

hvns

What do you mean?

WTF

This story just keeps getting strange… The media tells us that Dzhokhar surrendered himself… Okay good,he's alive and will be interrogated, possibly revealing the real TRUTH!!! But today the media is saying that a self inflicted gun shot in the throat prevents him to speak – that his intentions were to never have been captured alive, BUT yet there's pictures of him surrendering. Something tells me that he will be declared dead or in state of vegetable.

Tubalcain

Not only does Seth Macfarlane’s “Family Guy -Season 11 Episode 15 – Turban Cowboy” make references to The Boston Bombings, His other show “American Dad –Season 8 Episode 15” makes a comment of “Two Blasts” also.

sad
I am so sick of the lies and stupidity, I literally feel like throwing up. Now they say that the bomber is a radical Muslim and from Russia. This is just frustrating it's not even hidden anymore Israel ( I mean USA) has officially declared the war. Obama said that the Boston bombs is a terrorist attack, and the worst attack on America since September 11! What about the 26 dead in the Connecticut school shooting compared to three in Boston bombing. What is Obama trying to say here that the three dead in the bomb attack are more valuable… Read more »
Hippie

It's time to scared the world not only from arabian muslims, it's time to say everyone who is muslim is a danger. If a law to obligate the people to recognize what is their religion is created don't be surprised.

-After 1º World War Great Britain colonize Palestine.
-After 2º World War the state of Israel was created.
-After 3º World War the state of Israel will get biblical dimensions.

When the sionist complete the third step, it's when Jesus and Mahdi will appear.
LA ILAHA IL ALLAH.

BluBoy

Of course,……, please read my reply to your comment above hippie, (where you've posted the youtube link)

hvns

Upon learning about 7 years teaching in Islam I stop all arguing.
Something deeply suspicious right here!

my2cents
Don't think it's just certain Muslims being painted as villains, true Christians are, as well. Christians that uphold their Biblical standards and beliefs are considered hateful, extremest, radicals, etc. Just look on this website, almost every time a Christian glorifies the name of Jesus Christ, here come the naysayers. People on this website blaspheme the name of Jesus in ways that turn my stomach and break my heart. And this is a website where most of us at least have a common interest in the evil ways of the Illuminati. Every website I read on, not one group of people… Read more »
sad
Allah( God) is the enemy of Satan since the day Adam was created. I am not surprised if any one who believes that Satan is evil whether you are Christian or Muslim is bashed by the media. However there is still a an epidemic direct attack on Muslims, focusing directly on making them look like those terrorist, war loving inhumane creatures !.Interestingly the meaning of the word Islam in Arabic is peace and submission and originates from SALAM which means peace,which shows that Satan is behind all this as he is known for making the right wrong and the wrong… Read more »
my2cents
I think that your response was respectful and classy, and for that I say, "Thank You"! Hippie is always polite, and Bluboy is one of my favorite posters here, and I am fully aware of their Muslim faiths. With that being said, I hope you do not take too much offense to what I'm about to say! Because I do respect all of you and your dedication to your beliefs! You and I can agree 100% that there is an agenda being pushed by the media! Not only are they stirring up a hatred towards Muslims, but Christians, too. They're… Read more »
peopleperson
I completely agree with what you said about the whole order out of chaos, it's basically the old divide and conquer and it astonishes me that people are so blind to it. The quotes you mentioned can not be denied, however they were taken out of context. The Quran deals with all aspects of life: love, work, peace, charity, God, his prophets, honesty, kindness, medicines (it says in the Quran that honey has powerful antibacterial and antiviral properties and can be used to treat illnesses), families, friends etc, and among these sections are things that are unfortunately inevitable for humans… Read more »
my2cents
Thank you for your reply! I can tell through your words that you are a very kind-hearted person! I do stand by the Bible, and thank you for respecting that. The thing that sets us apart, is our belief in Jesus Christ. I know that Muslims hold Jesus in high regard, but only as a prophet. It is my deep faith that Jesus Christ is not only the Son of God, but also God the Son. That is what His Word teaches. But on top of that, I have a personal relationship with Him. As a born-again believer, His Spirit… Read more »
BluBoy
Thank you my 2cents, appreciate it, ya know what i respect other peoples beliefs and faiths and what i do know is that true christianity, true judaism and true islam have one meaning, belief in one creator and with one intention. In regards to your quotes, i think it means to fight when the time is right to fight (say for eg. A World War, because everyone will be in the same boat) and to stand up for what is TRUE. NOT to go round randomly killing anyone. I will keep this short and sweet, Jesus is a highly respected… Read more »
Hippie
It's logic that they persecute true Christians becuase true Crhistians are more similar to muslims than the rest of the world. In the subject about Jihad, Jesus(saw) said: Luke 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. I want Jesus reign over me, and Inshallah he will do it. If Muhamad (saws) preach so much about Jihad is because the final war betwen God and Satan are coming. Who will fight against Satan if there is no Jihad? Jesus(saw) come to this world the first time as… Read more »
my2cents
Luke 19:27 Jesus is giving a parable. It is a parable concerning faithfulness. The disciples still could not understand why they should not expect the political triumph of the messianic kingdom immediately (and without the cross). It makes more since when all of Luke 19:11-27 is read all together. Jesus came as a Lamb, but He will return as a Lion! You can call it Jihad, or whatever you want; but He will destroy the earth and the wicked left here!!! I will defend myself and my family, but I will not physically force my beliefs on anyone, such as… Read more »
Hippie
Luke 19:27 is a parable and the Suras which you mentioned are talking about times of war no time of peace. Sura 22:39 Permission [to fight] has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory. Sura 22:40 [They are] those who have been evicted from their homes without right – only because they say, "Our Lord is Allah ." And were it not that Allah checks the people, some by means of others, there would have been demolished monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques in which the name… Read more »
sad
My2cents I would like to tell you that what you are doing is "Jihad" for your own belief, I mean that by replying to my comment and saying that Christianity is the truth you are performing Jihad,i.e, you are debating and spreading your own belief. I really don't want to get into the details of your essay because for me as Muslim you are comparing two prophets and that is something I would not do as Muslim. Since one of the pillars of Islam is believing in all profits of Allah and Jesus(Yahya peace be upon him) is considered a… Read more »
Heather

I wanna know about the craft members. To me, that is the strangest piece of evidence yet.

MoniMo

What craft members are you talking about?

Heather

Craft operatives ( ex-military) were all over the scene. And, if they were there to protect as we are being made to believe, then it's funny that they ran away from the blast and aren't pictured helping even one victim.

vive-la-liberté
Kenny

It is obviously a false flag. It is not just a mere coincidence that it happened a few days before the final vote on Cispa passed in the House. It was designed to justify the adoption and implementation of the controversial program. When the American Government wants to justify it's illegal actions on Global scale, it creates a Global threat. When it wants to justify it on a National scale, it creates a National threat.

Marozia

We have been told today that one 'suspect' is dead and one in critical condition Dzhokar Tsarnaev and his bro Tamerlan (dec).
I suppose the illum have to have someone to blame.

QG1

I don't get the point of this site. It's a bit biased in some aspects, but accurate in others, sometimes. Right or wrong, what happens next? Is anyone going to actually get out there and try to stop this, or is this just a site to, in the end, say "I told you so" after the government takes complete control of our lives. Is anyone gonna actually anything or just keep blogging about it? :/

Monica

"Is anyone gonna", well, why don't you pose that question to yourself first… Why are you waiting for someone else to do something with the information that we get on this site.. Maybe it's info to tell your family, friends, neighbors and co-workers so we won't be ignorant of what our government or any other system is trying to do to us.. Take the lead yourself and Organize your family and neighborhood.. You really don't have to come to these type of sites, just stay as they want you and the masses to be – mindless and under their control~

LOCUST SOLUS
you are pretty much asking people to be a terrorist. that is exactly what your advise is telling people. you know that right? i think you are right with your Intentions. but you know that the family, friends, and neighbors will think you are crazy. you may lose your job if you tell co-workers. what you are saying is like fighting racism in America, say, 70 years ago. and that is what i think most people are saying…when is someone ELSE going to stop all this! it is an Instinctive answer that understands the frustration of not being to do… Read more »
veez

@LOCUS SOLUS Please go look up the meaning of the word "terrorist", then come back and read Monica's comment again.

LOCUST SOLUS
anyone that is a threat to the government. that is what the government considers a terrorist. go look up the Word of God, and then tell me why we have "In God We Trust" on our money. also, why does FEMA teach their little boys that the founding fathers were terrorists? i am not upset at you or Monica. also, the government labels any religious fanatic a terrorist. if i preach the Word of God, i will be labeled a threat, even if i am specifically against violence. America was founded as a satanic nation from the beginning. all secret… Read more »
MoniMo
@Veez and @Monica: I understand you guy's point because someone should take the stand and do something. However that is where Locust Solus comment comes along, and what he is saying is true in the sense that Anyone against the government is considered a terrorist or crazy for that matter. One person or even 100 people wouldn't change much because indeed this is spiritual. This is going to happen because the end is near. Biblical prophecy will continue to happen as many events already have. Also even VC has quoted in many of his articles that when people speak out… Read more »
LOCUST SOLUS
hear hear! i agree with you. let's address all your concerns. this is just my opinion, so don't freak out and put on teh CAPS! teh point of this site is to site the problem. i don't work for this site, and you answer your own question. it is more honest about current events by deciphering Symbols. i visit this site to read the enemies handbook, as it were. as Patton said, "I read your book Rommel!" so, we visit this site because we seek out Truth. hey, why do people watch television for their news? that is a Scarier… Read more »
Hippie

The only thing you can do it's convert Islam and go jihad.

WishfulThinker
I've wondered the same thing, in a way. Sometimes after being on this website I feel extremely down and negativity seems to creep into my daily activities. SO I have to wonder, does this reading this website actually doing me harm because it keep exposing me to these negative symbols, imagery and thoughts?? I wish whoever ran this site would step up into more of a leadership role, but I understand that might not be a suitable position—obviously as a writer and conveyor of information, the author is skilled and talented, but it does make me wonder more about him… Read more »
Truthseekerone

It's clear watching the video that there was a drill going on but did they have intel that something "might" happened or did they know something "would" happened?
And the fact, they already had suspects so quickly after the event just like 9/11, makes this very suspicious.

Hippie

It's really easy, they always blame Islam because Islam it's their only enemy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVw7ZWgv7LY

BluBoy

Islam is the main enemy of the "Illuminated", because you cannot control the world if you cannot control religion and Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. Deep, deep down the "Illuminated" know that REAL isalm is the one and true religion and they can't bear it, they cannot stand it and they are trying to destroy Islam along with true Chistianity and true Judaism to of course pave the way for their false "Messiah" and to establish the NWO. Why do you think the capstone on the pyramid is separate?

Hippie

I'm totally agree the problem today is to many people just saying that their are christians, jews or muslims and they aren,t at all.

mark

so what are you people going to do? arent u going to start to fight back? its obvious your government and these corporation take the mass for simpletons

CamHsun

Us people? what about you? any ideas? teach the children the TRUTH, enjoy life (ie stop being a slave to banks ie mortgages, car payments, debt etc)

hatemonk

anyone else hear "Joker" every time they say that kid's name, "Dzhokhar"?

CJh

i aint buying what news sells and their customers support.

Willie

Yep, i've saw that. This is so fucking twisted! Dark irony? Coincidence? Hard to believe.