Jan 3rd, 2014 | Category: Latest News | 188 comments

image001.si.si

Every time I ponder on the Boston Bombings, the events surrounding it, the history of the alleged terrorists and the way things went down, things do not compute. Everything is shrouded in mystery. The Tsarnaev brothers appeared to be too “Americanized” to hate America; The way both brothers went down is still unclear; Everyone who knew the brothers do not believe the official story; The Martial Law imposed on Boston was excessive. The random house searches by the US Military was disturbing.

A recent article in the Boston Globe now adds another strange piece to the puzzle: The eldest brother, Tarmelan Tsarnaev, was convinced that he was a victim of mind control. The article states:

“He believed in majestic mind control, which is a way of breaking down a person and creating an alternative personality with which they must coexist,” explained Larking. “You can give a signal, a phrase or a gesture, and bring out the alternate personality and make them do things. Tamerlan thought someone might have done that to him.”

The person inside him, as Tamerlan described it to Larking, “was someone who wanted to control him to make him do something.”

While news sources point to schizophrenia, the symptoms described in the news articles could be applied to a victim of Mind Control with a trigger-able alter persona.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev first heard the voice when he was a young man.

It came to him at unexpected times, an internal rambling that he alone could hear. Alarmed, he confided to his mother that the voice “felt like two people inside of me.”

As he got older, the voice became more authoritative, its bidding more insistent. Tamerlan confided in a close friend that the voice had begun to issue orders and to require him to perform certain acts, though he never told his friend specifically what those acts were.

“He was torn between those two people,” said Donald Larking, 67, who attended the mosque with Tamerlan for nearly two years. “He said that several times. And he did not like it.”

The truth about Tamerlan will probably never be known as he was shot to death by police. The sequence of events leading to the shooting is still clouded in confusion and key elements of the official story contradict accounts from eye witnesses.

What About Ibragim Todashev?

boston-marathon-bombing

Another extremely troubling fact related to the Boston Bombings is the fate of Ibragim Todashev, a 27 old man who got shot dead by FBI agents while being questioned about the bombings. The events leading to the shooting are still unclear. For this reason, on December 31st 2013, Ibragim’s father wrote an open letter to Obama in order to finally get some answers.

Abdulbaki Todashev says in his letter that son Ibragim Todashev, 27, knew dead marathon suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev through boxing but had no connection to the bombing or any other crime. He says his son voluntarily went to an FBI office in Orlando to speak with FBI agents four times before they showed up at his apartment May 22.

Attorney Barry Cohen said Monday the elder Todashev fears a cover-up and is writing to Obama one father to another to make sure that doesn’t happen. He is asking Obama to ensure authorities do not interfere with the investigation. (…)

He said his son was a loving son who came to America in 2008 to practice English and met Tamerlan Tsarnaev and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev at the gym when he lived in Massachusetts.

Todashev tells the magazine the FBI “deliberately” killed his son so “he can never speak and never take part in court hearings” and claims the FBI pressured his son’s friends also to prevent them speaking the truth.

Ibragim Todashev died in May after FBI agents questioning him about his friendship with Tsarnaev allege he lunged at an agent with a knife.
- news.com.au, Ibragim Todashev’s father writes open letter to President Obama

Why was this man, who willfully cooperated with the FBI and who lived hundreds of miles from the bombings, killed? While authorities claim that he attacked an agent with a knife while being questioned, this could easily be a fabricated story to justify a killing.

Like many other “elite-sponsored” events, everything surrounding the Boston Bombings is vague, unclear and confusing. And that’s the best way to identify a cover-up.

Tags:

COMMENTS

Please note that the comments are moderated and that all spam, insults, proselytizing and hate speech will be removed.

188 Comments to “Boston Bombings: Tamerlan Tsarnaev Claimed He Was Victim of “Majestic Mind Control””

1. Anna says:

Welcome to the MK Ultra… How sad it is that I would be more surprised if he WASN'T programmed…

• Concidence says:

Don't forget the strange coincidence of the poem Tamerlane, by Edgar Allen Poe under the pseudonym 'A. Bostonian'. Or that the writer of the play, Tamberlaine the Great, about the same historical figure, Christopher Marlowe, was a known government agent for Queen Elizabeth I, who died in suspicious circumstances (can anyone say, 'disposed of'?), and attended Cambridge University (Tsarnaev lived in Cambridge, Mass.).

• Thorgaal says:

I still can't help thinking that the whole acident was prepared by the GRU.

• hvns says:

Whether GRU or not Russian intelligence services are no different than American ones. I personally doubt that mind control is involved. For those not familiar with the whole situation in North Caucasus it is a place run by mind controlled people who superimpose it on their peons. Real simple.

• Jacob Ezekiel says:

MANY similarities to the JFK cover up…

Highly recommend this documentary – The Men Who Killed Kennedy (parts 1 -9)
      youtube. com/watch?v=x2agPurqFJk

The Men Who Killed Kennedy is a 9-part video documentary series about the John F. Kennedy assassination by Nigel Turner that began with two 50 minutes segments originally aired on 25 October 1988 in the United Kingdom, titled simply Part One and Part Two.

The programmes were produced by Central Television for the ITV network, and were immediately followed by a studio discussion on the issues titled The Story Continues, chaired by broadcaster Peter Sissons.

• Jawariah says:

why do you say that? because he's a Muslim? Shows how much you think with your own brain…

• will says:

religion is the oldest form of mind control known to man

but it was originally just mythology in pre-calendar times

it wasn't bad in those days it served a useful function

it let you know what time of the year it was when to sow and reap your harvest
      which also could be the difference between starvation or having enough food to eat.

at some point it became a tool to get people to line up to take orders fear of the unknown
      the evil and good invisible man are powerful to the human physic and for good reason
      that was known quite well to our ancient fathers what you dont know Can kill you.
      which is why you need to know stuff now more then ever.

• will says:

all the religions are based on the sun = son of god
        sun rise = ras = ra = the light ect…
        sun set = sat = saturn = satan…
        most all religions
        are filled with allusions to astronomical timings for the seasons

2. rebecca says:

and why did they immediately sink osama bin laden's body? anyone still in denial that our government is evil and out of control is just sad and will probably be very embarassed one day when it becomes so clear that no one can deny it anymore. Boston was a example of the government testing just how much oppression the people will accept, and to condition people to the concept of martial law being the only thing that will save us. Of course, that is a crock of crap. But since no one is awake and prepared, I'm sure the government will be able to sell it no problem when the time comes because people will be so desperate to be saved. Too bad most people don't realize that you can save yourself and you don't have to be dependent and waiting for the other shoe to drop all the time.

• OooLaLa says:

The American people are lied to constantly. I believe like many others, that osama bin laden's death was a hoax. Supposedly he died back in 2002, but it was kept a secret until the powers that be felt it could be used to their advantage. His body conveniently & quickly dumped at sea, so it couldn't be properly identified. Using the excuse they followed traditional Islamic burial practices <—questionable. We're fed so much propaganda and most go along with it. I'm so glad I started doing my own research. All these shootings and tragic circumstances & the reasons we're given. So many things our gov't wants us to believe, never felt right to begin with.

• mak3m3u9 says:

But how do you fight back in that instance? I was in Boston when the bombings happened and I was living on Newbury Street at the time. One street over from where it happened. They closed off the street and the cops were everywhere. I was trying to get home from work and they were rolling up in tanks and full on army gear. The cops blocking off the streets wouldn't let my friends and I onto Newbury Street despite the fact that the house we lived in was in view and we were pointing to it. (What he said was to "find a warm place to stay" for the night….a**hole, my warm place to stay was right there!!!) Luckily, a female cop one street over let us through. But that's beside the point, I want to know when this happened and they took over the city, how long would it have taken for the people to snap out of it and fight back? Because frankly, from my experience, we were powerless, either listen to the cops or be apprehended! That's the feeling I got and it makes me angry at the helplessness I felt! I felt like we were being looked at as criminals. They are really tough and merciless, these Boston cops.

• truth in truth says:

Makes my blood boil…

• BadMoonRising says:

The police force has been training with the military I think getting ready and prepared when martial law hits us. Training exercises in many different cities in the US. It happen in Katrina barging in and disarming people and such. Again another prep exercise for them. in early 2000's military took over a small town as a drill exercise in NC. I also been researching up on this stuff and supposedly roads will be block also if you wanted to escape such like going to mountains just to get away out of the urban areas of chaos.

• sittingcoffin says:

They've been training people with targets that look like little kids and pregnant housewives….and probably share some of the CIA special reserve "supplements" with them during the BIG assignments. But, in the end of it, these human beings have to be complicit in these acts of violence and repression of their fellow man. I think the problem is bigger than just us.

• Jess says:

According to some bin laden died of natural causes in either the early 00's or the late 90's. Whats also weird is all the men that "Killed" him in 2011 are also now dead!

3. V4vigilance says:

I fear that this year will be worse for this country and for all of the world. A darkness is gathering strength and getting bigger everyday. Scary times we live in. I put all my faith into God. I ask those who do not believe in Christ, how can you not believe in the savior after there is so many facts that satanic people run this world?

• TruthWins says:

Because Christ and Islam are inventions of the same Jews and Paul was really Saul. I applaud and covet Jesus' teachings. The whole "blood of Christ", "died on a cross for our sins (moral accountings, like retribution)", etc. are just Old Testament Values used to worship a New Testament incorrectly.

His words – not the ressurection, miracles, etc. Those are hocus pocus like Muhammad splitting the moon or Moses parting the sea.

• RideorDie4Jesus says:

Sorry, but your post makes no sense..and Moses DID part the Red Sea, because God says so in His Word, the Holy Bible.
        Islam & the q'aran, just like the book of mormon, etc., etc..are all lies and false 'religions' created by man, in order to confuse & lead ppl away from the ONLY TRUTH in this entire Universe..
        Which is that JESUS CHRIST is the WAY, the TRUTH, & the LIFE. There is no other way to be accepted by God the Father, or to be SAVED from our sins..but by HIM. Btw Christianity is NOT a religion..it's about having a RELATIONSHIP with God the Father, through His Son, Jesus Christ.
        Ppl can argue & deny this 'til the cows come home..but they are only hurting themselves by denying the TRUTH..and they are really not arguing with me.
        They are arguing with Almighty God.

• Reg says:

Jesus Christ is modeled after the first European pharoah Serapis Christus. The story was taken from Ancient Egyptian Osirus and Horus. I know its hard to digest because it was hard for me also. Every religion was created by man. It's a difference in religion and spirituality. I suggest you start with ancient kemetic teachings that pre-date the Bible. No person, story or event in the bible can be verified. Take the time to unlock your mind from the mental handcuffs. I didn't wanna believe it either but the facts were in my face.

• Michael Sean says:

Oh dear…no he wasn't modeled on anyone, or any other diety. In fact these ideas have been so hugely debunked out of site that I'm suprised people are still chucking them out. Everything from the Jesus was Mythra/Dionysus/whoever else, to Jesus was created by the Romans, has all been debunked beyond reason. I suggest reading some of the work by Dr Michael Heiser, Chris White, and a few others in this area.

For a start Jesus was a historically real person. There isn't a historian worth his salt that believes otherwise, and I;m talking athiestic historians as well.

• gagirl says:

Yet no one has any proof. Not you. Not anyone. And yet you just have to "believe". Um, okay.

• Mememe says:

All these "facts" gathered are also man-made so how can you truly believe this theory? Also the bible states that at the end of times, there will be much confusion and false accusations. The Devil is the ultimate deceiver so therefore it's not a surprise that he has things twisted in so many ways to where it seems as though Christianity is man made. Realize they have shows and movies broadcasting what you just stated (backing you up if you will) but on the same networks these satanist own.. Things that make you go hmm SERIOUSLY. The fact that stuff like this always leads to discrediting Christianity makes ME truly believe in Jesus even more!

• Mememe says:

@reg

• Hammermann says:

"Moses DID part the Red Sea, because God says so in His Word, the Holy Bible."

Who wrote that part in the Bible? God or man? If God, then how He did it? Did His writings just fell from the sky just one day and some people found them lying on the grass?

If a man wrote it and said that "it was told to me by God", then would you also believe me if I'd tell you that in the future I will be the new Jesus because God said that to me when I was asleep/taking drugs/whatever?

It is really funny that you christians always point your "loving" fingers on others for being ignorant sheep, and then preach your bible without questioning anything from it. Blind leading the blind… or how was it?

• dfs says:

Hammermann I agree with your statement about christians. You have had enough of the hypocrisy and who can blame you? Nonetheless, I'm not taking on board what you're claiming about Moses. Let's agree we disagree and still be friends.

• Michael Sean says:

The bible is considered inspired, and has withstood 2000 years of intelligent debate. Thinking that anyone who choses to believe the bible is the inspired work of god is "ignorant" is not really a good starting point is it? When in fact many highly intelligent people are christian. Besides Christians aren't supposed to point fingers at anyone. In fact we are instructed not to. If people who consider themsleves Christian are doing that, then I recommend they go back to their bibles and read where Christs instucts us to not judge.

• D D d says:

The bible has not withstood like you assume. It was rewritten several times. Some important people even held a meeting about what to exclude, change and include in the official one, and were proud of that, i learned.

• Ray says:

Hey DDd, wrong mate. In 1604 King James had the bible written in english based on ALL the best Hebrew & Greek texts and other English bibles of the day. It was peer reviewed multiple times by the best scholars available. It's the WORD of GOD. God's hand was on the whole process and He left his finger prints all over it. Go to visitbethelchurch.com and watch the video series called the King James Code in the books/dvd section (top line of page). They're the first on the list. Every version since has been tampered with to confuse the ignorant, like you.

• D D d says:

I meaned the Council of Nicaea, not just translation.
        ''God's hand was on the whole process..'' Well, that one leaves me with nothing more to discuss without stepping on some formidable toes.

• JustaLurker says:

Lol. You guys are comical.

• Anonmh says:

I have that feeling too….

• justdre says:

I fear something will happen this year as well and in CA i pray not but i feel something will shake the US up its scary smh

• hvns says:

You are right. It will shake not only US but global economy as well. Megaquake as well as megadisasters are on the way.. Ever heard of David Wilkerson prophesy ?

• Simple Truth says:

Only a few people thinks there is an impending quake eh…..bec it is real and it is coming. To elaborate more on this, its not just CA that is directly affected but the whole Pacific Ring of Fire( take note sheeples). From Alaska, british columbia, Washington, Oregon, California, Mexico, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Oceania, Australia, Indonesia, Parts of South East Asia, Korea, and famous hit by quakes japan. Just imagine the catastrophe of this.

Ive been patiently observing the occurences of quakes and I thought it would happen in late 2013 but I am sure it is going to happen no matter what. Then the Domino Effect sets in. The "SYSTEM" was designed to collapse inevitably just like the past Eras. So much to say……Its all about the level of understanding of a man….

Lets not forget about the Sun too if you sheeples know what I mean…..

• Simple Truth says:

The first intervention was in Noah's Era which was by Water

So the second intervention for this era will be by FIre.

Godspeed to all real truthseekers and the nearing intervention. Just wait sheeples…..just wait.

4. Believe It says:

The whole screams farbrication. Anyone hear about the Craft Operatives that were spotted and photographed right before the bombings? The people who control the media outlets can literally orchestrate whatever event they want, they have all the tools, and the masses sop it up like a sponge on a mess.

• Sanat Toma' says:

Yeh Craft is the re-assimilation of the BlackWater folks…. Craft short for WitchCraft

• amaryllis says:

Agreed, as in World of Warcraft (not that I have ever played it (I don't even know HOW to play those games) but people around me seem to spend a lot of time doing so).

• Brian K says:

Exactly. Media manipulation/fakery is the key to these psyops. When you own the storytellers, you own the narrative. Investigative journalism does not exist in the MSM. It's all propaganda.

5. Faith says:

He wrote to Obama for help?!??! Fool, Obama gave the ok for the whole damn thing!! Nothing– no matter how horrible– is done without the Government consent.

• amaryllis says:

Well, I would too, knowing the reality of how much help Obama would be. He was a desperate parent who would have tried anything to save his son. It is part of the job description.

• D D d says:

''Fool'' ? He wrote an open letter, and got some real attention. Let's just hope that snowball gathers more snow. Those with facebook-tentacles could post and re-post it. Instead of making pictures of their food.?.

• Craig23 says:

Deep Political theory would seem to indicate that no a head state doesn't or historically isn't' always in the know. The prime minister of Italy knew nothing about the Gladio program they had back int he 80's, it's always possible Obama is in the dark (not saying he isn't' a tool, because he is no doubt). The CIA and NSA we now know through leaks have black mail operations that they may be running on politicians (Tice leak about Clinton and Obama being under surveillance by the NSA back in 2005). Deep state entities like the NSA and CIA are like governments within themselves, and I think there are layers as well, of compartmentalization that means of course not everyone knows what is going on. Just my two cents.

6. Adam says:

Where was the NSA ? They are spying on the Public since a very long time. Why didnt they found out about the two bombers. The evidence is overwhelming that the official story regarding boston bombing is fake.

7. TruthWins says:

It was an Israeli contracting group. Zionist fingerprints all over this. The same who are the Jewminati along with puppet secret societies (the gullible goys who will be sacrificed as helpful little goats).

• Ange says:

I agree completely. Illuminati was founded by a Jew.. look it up. I mean nothing personal against Jews, not all are bad obviously but something is definitely up with their community.

Founded by A jew.
        Amazing. Will look that up.

• Dan says:

The real Israelites are "black".

• sittingcoffin says:

All of our DNA groupings have different inherited traits; I don't know where this tribe of Ashkenazi Jews gets their very clear traits. Its not even about HAVING the traits, its about letting them be active within you. They just. keep. doing. it. Decade after decade, century after century. To even MENTION that they have a strongly connected community (as Kanye West just did) brings out the JDL big guns IMMEDIATELY to declare how awful and anti-Semitic the statement is. Personally, I think he was told to say it so that there could be a statement about how being anti-Semitic is just the gosh darn worst thing in the world to be could be reissued – its been too long since anything they can claim is anti-Semitic has occurred, and a new generation has to be brainwashed.

• D D d says:

Don't forget the mishaps of the stars are sometimes a bigger issue than the lands that's stolen, or better say, is stolen right now this minute.

8. TruthWins says:

This was an obvious Neocon/Zionist plot to push Islamophobia and resurge their fake war on terror. Judaism/Khazarian to the core. Nothing demonic or mystical about it. Just a bunch of fat, middle aged men who are more conspiratorial, lethal, and aggressive than the whole bunch you ever will be (and they're organized to boot, with a cohesive strategy that is extensive and centuries old/refined!)

All this Satanic stuff is just about ruining Christianity — not actual mysticism or beliefs in a character named Lucifer. That's just part of the mysticism/mind control placed into the story to appeal to Western esoteric sensibilities.

• TruthWins says:

Their war on Christianity is just one facet of the global domination strategy. Christianity, you see, is another large aspect of Gentile culture, the institutions of which they want to shatter world wide to pave the road for a one world government out of Jerusalem. That's the whole plan.

• hvns says:

I am quite sure that true persecutions promptly named war on Christianity are about to start. We have agents of dark who are running amok on the idea that certain group of people are hold on their personal beliefs listen to their Bibles believe in their freedom.
        One world government has one hard obstacle – nonconformists. They did what it takes and expected much better result to come out of it. They planted senior satanists as TV preachers put occultists in charge on every single level of educational system infiltrated every single Church structure and denomination however .. not all people to call the antichrist their hope savior and lord.
        God is protecting His own. We are quickly approaching the threshold of the mightiest revival of all times. Persecuted and threatened Church would be hard to stop from doing the will of Heavenly Father.
        Stay strong in the Lord. Seek the Truth. It is about to start – we will see events never seen before. All the future will reveal that the Bible and the Bible alone told us Truth and Way out of worldwide deception.

• ....... says:

Yeah the blame the Muslim game came to an end so they had to move to the next frontier which is majority of the world per say if not Christianity then what religion Catholicism comes to mind. My point is this alleged Top Ranking bombastical idiots do not care if you worship a stone. The Freemason's book is THE KJV as well and among them other facets of religion. As with the economic atmosphere that is unfolding and moving East. It is unto the next one for them while brushing their shoulders.

Rothschild hijacked a lot of religious institutions enough said. Just make sure you and your's true temple (lobes) are intact.

Recommend: Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars give it a read not sure if you have or not.

• sittingcoffin says:

God and Satan are just a version of Good Cop/Bad Cop, and in the end, you will be their food if you put stake in either.

• pixie says:

Stupid comment sittingalreadyinyourcoffin

• sittingcoffin says:

Point taken, incredibly well said

• TheDoctor says:

Its interesting how every "terrorist attack" is caused by islam followers isnt it? I love how effective it is too on the media. before they even identified who it was my mom was like "its probably those muslims again" and guess who made a guest appearance on the news later that night. oh right another muslim terrorist. it bothers me how people in america blame them for everything or believe that they caused a terrorist attack without and proof. i feel like the only kid in my school who even bothered to look up their religion and what they believe instead of going with what the country believes they follow. never does it say in the Quaran "go attack those americans or you're going to burn" but of course nobody bothers to look twice before believing.

• Mocha says:

I am actually honoured to read your comment. I love reading VC but sometimes the comments people leave bare little ressemblance to what an "awake" person should say. All this religion bashing ( in the media and even here on VC)especially Islam, is heart breaking. My father was muslim and my mum is christian, and I was brought up to understand both religions respectfully and lovingly. There might be a few minor differences but both religions represent one thing, Do Good Deeds to others, do not kill, do not lie, do not cheat, pray and reflect upon your actions, be aware of the existance of evil and arm yourself with truth, justice, intelligence and knowledge to fight back. So thank you for your comment, it really made my day!

• casey says:

so true! I just had an hour long argument with my boyfriend the other day where he was spewing all these anti-Muslim garbage, calling them terrorists and a threat to "western peace." As a studier of world religions, I know that Islam is a religion of peace. Any radical Muslim who murders is no more a true Muslim than the Christian who "kills in the name of Jesus."

It's all just hate-mongering. Something the media is really good at.

9. Spartacus says:

What the elite of this planet are doing is creating fear. Fear is a powerful emotion from which dark entities feed. Yes I said entities. This world we live in, this reality, is an illusion. There are other dimensions amongst ours but we can't see them easily. The darkness of our government is backed up by a powerful dark entity. Whether it's the devil or some other malignant creature, the elite use their manifestations of fear to feed it and fuel it. DONT GIVE IN. Whatever we will face we will face together. And know in your heart if you remain true and pure, you will make a difference in this spiritual war that is occurring. Namaste my friends, much LOVE and LIGHT <333

• BadMoonRising says:

We are caught up in a fist fight among the elites. There are different groups. I do believe though that there is a big dark nasty evil behind it all. The fear mongering, confusion, distractions, divisions, etc. Regardless of what your beliefs are. It will come down to good vs evil.

• BluBoy says:

You're absolutely right Spartacus but some people will never grasp that

10. Suspiriorum says:

Yeah, and I suppose this is all just coincidence, right? Paranoid people looking for connections where they don't exist just to validate their own beliefs. Give me a break. I don't know how people can see things like this and still deny it.

• ....... says:

Paranoid and looking for connections LoL. For even the stars in the night sky no are not alone.

Paranoia: They are the always read type people unfortunately most people run from them. Funny world in a verse.

11. ChrisNajar says:

Happy New Year VC and fellow readers! Blessings of God for every one!

I believe this whole thing has been staged. One of the most repulsive things I have seen about these bombings is that the youngest brother appeared days later in a magazine's front cover like a model from Vogue or Cosmopolitan. What the hell was all that about? Glamorizing of criminals? Is that the new trend? That assh*le only needed to cover one of his eyes, to give us the full Illuminati combo.

I personally have serious doubts that those two brothers had anything to do with this bombings. And I don't know for you guys; I am not American so I shouldn't be pointing fingers at the US government on the first place; but that government is pretty much f*cked up. Seriously. Some additional research I have made on the matter let me know that even actors were used for the Boston bombings, to play victims. I don't know whether or not this is true, but the evidence is overwhelming. You might want to check some videos by Mark Dice and Alex Jones who have good insight about the matter. There is actually a woman that was a movie extra between the injured people and she is one of those actresses who have always taken the role of a victim of accidents. It's incredible!! You go see and judge yourself. I pretty much don't believe in the lies that ANY government in any country say. No more.

All these "terrorist" attacks only lead to a controlling government that places cameras and creates the awful police state that has been discussed on this site many times. It's just bogus. It's just blatant. It's all in plain sight. All those shootings on schools and attacks are smoke curtains to allow the government take control of the lives of people every day. Little by little, they are "gaining" the right to control everything people do by means of cameras, chips, policemen, octopus satellites… you name it.

As a side note.. I remember when the news of Osama Bin Laden caught by the army popped on TV. After around 10 years looking for me most sought-after person in the world, around 3 thousand innocent people dead in 9/11 and a huge list of war crimes awaiting for a fair trial, there are no signs of Osama. Not even a photo. Come on guys, are you serious? I remember people cheering in the streets when they heard that Osama was killed… but no proof whatsoever. The government gives people any crap, and people is supposed to swallow that? How come?

But hey, happy 2014 !

• ....... says:

Bin Laden had been dead long ago per several top figures including Bhutto. She too got murked after saying he was and they are blaming Musharraf for her death. Think about it a 6 feet 5 inches person running around with a dialysis machine (Use your imagination). Yet Saddam, Qaddafi, and much more were like fish in a barrel (Convenience). Some people will not get it still argue about whether Jesus is real. Keep arguing about what's what instead of challenging everything and mostly yourself. As far as I am concerned and through in depth views of many people (dialogue), research, observation, common sense etc. God is not exclusive. The ALL is the ALL meaning Atheist( At least they believe in their self), Christians, Muslims, Taoist, Buddhist all in a way point or allude to the same thing. How you live your life is what is to be weighed. Check your maat today? Look more inside get the 7's to work for you and reflection eternal (3) steps. They say only a few get to 9 talk-less 10 and remember! you are 1.618. Everything has a reason under the season and till kingdom come pray without ceasing as you see fit by God's grace. Expressions of the ONE and yet the world is not enough……

Year of the horse for if we could tell it in its infinity it might be year….. in the meantime (school/skull) LIFE continues.

• ChrisNajar says:

WTF

• ....... says:

Relax aware one. Fellow infowarrior here! Read up Marty Leeds. PI- the great work and much more. Books like that help you understand a lot of things clearly but keep your allegiance to The Almighty. Share what you find as well.

Yo! Vigilant keep bursting real talk. It is greatly appreciated.

• marie says:

So I opened a separate tab to search "Marty Leeds", and now my computer is seriously slow. Was working fine all day… Just sharing…

• BadMoonRising says:

And what is now, isn't navy seal team 6 the ones who carried out this mission now all dead???????????

12. Willie says:

Of all those tragic false flags events, the Boston Bombing was the lamest in hiding suspect tracks and bizarre aspects of it. There is a plenty of blogs showing vast amount of contradictions, clues, images, debunkings, etc.

But, you see – people simply don't CARE. They see all the contradictions, but they're apathetic and they don't care. We must inform the best way we can, we THE VIGILANT CITIZENS.

Where is the younger Tsarnaev? By the way, their uncle worked for CIA.

• ean says:

They are just testing how jaded we've become…

• lovelivelaughlong says:

Man their uncle i saw on the news is the same man at the bombing right n impact zone jus befor the umpact.i saw video of him with a ear device and around the guys with the black caps with skulls.wen i first saw him talking about how upset he was that they did this i said omg i saw him there sure enough went bk to look at pics n yes i am 100% that was him.his uncle is shady.people go look bk at the pics of that day befor impact hewas there big n goofy lookn with a blue coat.this stuff is horrible cus we left these evil people run things toooo long.look at this world now smh im sorry but we. All should be concernd.as we all are one. Bythe way iv read this site for. 5 years n ur comment jus made me wna tell cus i was feeling like i cnt b the only person who knows something is up with the ucle

13. Reality1 says:

Does anyone think that maybe a lot of marijuana consumption could lead to very paranoid beliefs that everyone is out to get them? The real conspiracy is legalizing the drug so that the masses are dumbed down and unmotivated which will have a terrible effect on our economy.

• Victoria says:

YES!!! Nothing good comes from altering the brain chemicals. MJ specifically isn't as harmless as what the mainstream "alternative" authorities claim. The powers that be understand the allure of rebellion, counter culture, alternative and they've cornered those markets and sold back to us what they want us to believe on these fronts as well. They know what they're doing. They know how to make people think they're "sticking it to the man" when really we're falling in line with their agenda like everyone else.

Thank you!

• tsp says:

Yep marijuana is really good. We need the occasional joint I guess.

• Willie says:

Victoria, i disagree with you about the "brain chemicals". There is a plenty of substances in nature which can do real transformations in our lives and perception of reality and spirituality, like peyote, ayahuasca, etc. Do a research.

About MJ, you're referring about the recreative use of it. But MJ utilization can do miracles in many different areas as fibers and textile industry, can be used as excellent medicinal purposes as a powerful anti-cancerigenous drug and many other diseases like glaucoma and various brain dysfunctions, etc.

Do your research and don't believe in the "official" propaganda. Don't be afraid of looking for answers, and try to break down the hypocrisy barriers.

• Median2arg says:

Willie, your absolutely correct. It's these type of people that make it hard for Mj to ever get legalized and made for recreational use. How could we see what the effects are on our "economy" when it's not done ? But how about looking at other states that it is legal in. For example Colorado just made marijuana recreationally legal & it's been medicinally legal for over two years now and look at them ? So reality1 & Victoria get your facts, do some research & then decide to comment. Ignoramus

• Sanat Toma' says:

Your whole environment alters brain chemicals. Your whole reality proceeds out of the various interactions your brain has with it's surroundings. Maintaining a blind allegiance to a singular perception towards reality is the only dumbed down path here Victoria and Reality1

• TheRealReality says:

I think you are way off here and your argument is a little silly quite honestly (That goes for you to Victoria). Cannabis was medically legal as recent as the 30s, and they taxed it. It was later made illegal by THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT. Why would they do this if they are trying to keep people smoking it?

I agree that marijuana should not be consumed just for recreational purposes. However, the medical benefits of marijuana are irrefutable and have much less side effects than the pharmaceutical drugs that the criminals in power peddle. Why is alcohol legal and yet cannabis is not? Because alcohol is far more harmful, dangerous, and addictive. The same goes for pharmaceutical drugs. Are you prescribed any medication? Do you ever drink?

Hemp (marijuana) can also be used for so many things. It is one of the strongest fibers out there. There is also evidence that hemp can be used to fuel a care. THAT is something that the people in power DO NOT WANT. They have monopolized the oil industry. Think of all the pain caused, physically and in a monetary sense, that the oil industry has caused. Think of all the blood that has been spilled so these psychopaths in power can get richer. If there was a natural way of fueling our cars with a plant that is as prominent as marijuana, don't you think that would be a good idea? Hemp fuel is very likely the real reason that cannabis was made illegal.

Are you starting to see how ridiculous your argument is? I don't mean to be rude but I just want you to see the truth instead of buying into the propaganda that has been, and still is, spread by our government/media. People, thankfully, for the majority have woken up to this truth.

If you still disagree with me after reading this, PLEASE respond and give your side of the argument. I think decriminalizing marijuana is not the best idea. However, I think medical uses of the herb should absolutely be legal. And I also think farmers should be allowed to grow it for hemp products as long as they aren't selling it to recreational smokers. I don't know how it would be regulated, but that's my position. I would love to hear yours.

Thank you and God bless.

• Yes yes says:

@TheRealReality I absolutely love your comment!! You are so right and I'm not being sarcastic. Finally someone who makes sense!

• Jerome says:

Marijuana was made illegal because of the cotton industry, try reading Jack Herer's book "the emperor wears no clothes" it's all in there.

• The Austrian says:

"The real conspiracy is legalizing the drug so that the masses are dumbed down.."

you are right. but the drug is ALCOHOL. the "real conspiracy" is quite the opposite:
      they allow alcohol because it makes u dumb. they forbid cannabis because it makes u think. it opens a door…

if u use it "correctly" that is. u can abuse and overdose everything. of course it will not make u a sceptical thinker if u smoke ur brains out with pure bongs every 10 minutes.

(i loved to get drunk in my youth, but i gave it up completely a few years ago. only smoking nowadays.)

• fds says:

@ The Austrian if we have a bottle of wine once a year and takes us weeks to consume it with meals, I wouldn't think it can affect us. Smoking tobacco is not a good habit either. We all keep trying to cut down on bad habits starting with the easy ones. What's easy for you, it might difficult for others and the other way around.

• hvns says:

I do not do either of them.. To me it seem that the same dark hand handing us alcohol as well as marijuana. As far as intentional dumbing down is concerned all methods are proven good and effective. You know what I mean. Results of the dumbing process are quite obvious..

• ama says:

Yes hvns, especially given the young age at which people typically start to use it and the very real damage it can cause which far outnumbers the cases of grandma baking hemp bread for pain relief. If there was no agenda behind it, why would the music industry be intent upon glamorising it from the 60s onwards?
        Some of the music out there which lends it glamor and power is mesmerising – such as Lebanese Blonde by the Thievery Corporation.

• D D d says:

On a sidenote, music of Kruder and Dorfmeister can be enjoyed smoking and non-smoking :-)

• The Austrian says:

"If there was no agenda behind it, why would the music industry be intent upon glamorising it from the 60s onwards?"

because back then and now many musicians discover what a fascinating plant it is.
        and the most harmless drug on earth. i think it has simply nothing to do with the satanic agenda we all know from reading this site.
        as a passionate pot smoker since 20 years im in pain when i see persons like miley cyrus, rihanna or snoop dogg promote cannabis. they are bad pr for a good thing.

as i said before, smoking cannabis can open a door in your mind. but the minds of those people are CLOSED.

"the very real damage it can cause"-what kind of damage? have u ever smoked cannabis?

• amaryllis says:

No but somebody I really love started using it at 15 and had a massive psychotic reaction as a result of which they remain fragile, dysfunctional and indifferent-in-an-irritating way and as you say, have had to carry using it ever since. You should count yourself lucky.

• Gladys says:

amaryllis you didn't tell me if you prefer circumcised males or not. I hope my question didn't offend you.

• D D d says:

Now, this is getting a little weird.

• amaryllis says:

Lol that's ok. Unfortunately, it would be hard for me to say based on a sample size of one. I'm afraid I am not really qualified to answer that.

• D D d says:

Somehow I think Gladys will be satisfied with what she gets when the time is ready.

• BadMoonRising says:

Everyone is different and never know what chemical reaction it may set off in a person. Depending i guess as well as what is in it. So for some it is very harmful. No thanks to any of it.

• The Austrian says:

sorry to read that. i started it at 15 too. and want to say it loud and clear ITS NOT GOOD FOR KIDS. dont experience with mind-altering substances until you are fully grown and KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

but if there is some kind of psychotic reaction, it surely is only triggered by cannabis.
        the psychoproblem was already there- smoking cannabis woke it from its slumber.

as i said, it can open doors. what lies behind that door depends on the user (his mental strength, his personality etc)

14. Victoria says:

What happened to Dzhokar? (spelling?) He was on Rolling Stone and not a word about him since.

Not a detail of the Boston Bombings makes sense. They didn't even put effort into making it make sense. They know at this point there isn't a damn thing that will incite unified public outrage, that will incite people all over the country to do more, demand more, except just bitch behind our computers. Much blame lays with the apathy of the citizens of this country. Sorry, it must be said. 300 million people paying the price for the actions of several hundred leaders. Think about that for a second.

• barbara says:

There was a huge article in the Boston Globe trashing him and his entire family recently called The Fall of the House of Tsarnaev. The same time, a story in the WSJ, also trashing them. While the government through their lackey media can spew any vile accusations they want to, Dzhokhar and his lawyers are under gag orders, and Dzhokhar is held in special confinement where he can speak to no one.

• Totally,Dude,Totally says:

Notice a correlation between apathy and chemspraying? I do. Today people do not respond to events that 50 years ago would have them rioting in the streets. The most significant events, I believe, have to do with losing government acknowledgement of our inborn rights. And that same government is involved with spraying our air daily and poisoning our food with gmo and pesticide allowance – dumbing us down and poisoning us. Our governmental system is fundamentally and irreparably damaged, and must be created anew.

15. amaryllis says:

"it's not necessarily 'Mossad' nor the State of Israel per-say, we're talking factions of Globalists operating within a number of different Nations and Intelligence circles. These people are not loyal to Nations, Religions nor the masses. They are loyal to a future body: THE NEW WORLD ORDER, or in Biblical Terms, THE BEAST EMPIRE"

• The Austrian says:

these people are not loyal to their OWN nations. yet they are loyal to israel. im talking about politicians in usa, canada, brasil, almost every european country. in japan and south korea too indirectly, because they are us puppets. and usa is israels GOLEM.

ever wondered why only in usa almost every boy is circumcised regardless of his faith..?

the new world order will have its headquarter in greater israel.

• D D d says:

Circumcision is a form of bonding, forced by community onto parents and children. No way out, forever in their league. Am not against it, but encourage it to be on a well-thought-over-base, not done to kids.

• D D d says:

When i am in a bad mood, it looks like a sacrife ritual to me : make the parents hurt the kid, cut blood. And my quesyion is why? Still, after a lot of discussions i heared no argument i could embrace.

• amaryllis says:

Well said. My sentiments exactly although I do acknowledge the counter-argument that no grown male would to voluntarily submit himself to the scalpel in adulthood unless he is in the habit of frequenting a certain type of establishment. It is a tough one.

• Gladys says:

Well, Amaryllis, do you?
        (i am kidding, you should've seen the look i had on my face.)

• amaryllis says:

Not that question again. I should have got around more shouldn't I? It seems de rigeur.

• amaryllis says:

Yes, to be fair most Israelis (around 95%) are far from religious. It is a positively Babylonian nation; one of the most secular, godless nations on earth with beautiful climate, beautiful everything (other than the elements projected to the world via media coding). It is Barbie-world. It represents layer upon layer of the milk and honey lifestyle even though the core may be rotten through and through. If it were a secular state (which it definitely should be upon the basis of the aforementioned), I would relocate there in a heartbeat.

As it happens, it is the worst example of apartheid that was never labelled thus (we can thank America for that). And the politics will always come up trumps because it is called the Holy Land for good reason as will probably become clear in the last days.

Ironically, most people think of Hassids when Israel is mentioned but in actual fact, most Orthodox Jews would not care less if the state of Israel was dismantled tomorrow. They are treated as wierdos and saddos by 'proper' Israelis who are there for the fun and games and the occasional real-life Grand Theft Auto against unwitting Palestinians. There is a lot of discrimination amongst the groups of Jews themselves. Every time I remember the Banana Republic, I always focus on that image of Ahmadinejan embracing the Rabbi to rebalance my perceptions.

• BadMoonRising says:

The barbie world description is right. From what someone told me from a visit i was surprised to hear because of the impression we get from the media.

16. Dan says:

I knew it was most likely MK Ultra programming of some kind.. it actually makes me sick that these are the people who are meant to be protecting us when in fact they are the real terrorists.

17. boudi says:

They guy that was killed by the fbi was a costumer where I work. He was weird and Rude all the time. He had an injury on his knee

18. Adrianna says:

I don't believe his story. He is just trying to justify his actions by blaming it on others.

• TheRealReality says:

Tamerlan Tsarnaev didn't say this after the bombing. They were on the run and then he was killed, remember? He said it several times before the bombing and he claimed that it started at a young age, according to the Boston Globe article. So it doesn't really make sense to say that he said that to justify his actions, unless he said it ahead of time in order to get people to believe it and cite that after he carried it out, in which case I think he would be telling EVERYONE and posting it on social media sites, etc, to spread that idea.

The thing is, the official story is just littered with things that are very hard to believe. The biggest indicator to me that the bombing was planned and carried out by a group other than these two brothers is the fact that several members of Craft, the private contracting group that is sometimes used by our military and Navy Seals, were photographed at the scene shortly before the bombs went off. They were photographed with a backpack before the bombing, and without it after the bomb went off. The fact that these people were never considered suspects or questioned, or even mentioned by mainstream media, tells me something fishy is going on.

• Sarahnp says:

I agree. Now that the word is out about majestic programming there will be an increase in attempt to use it in court. That's the problem with the truth is that not everyone uses it truthfully.

19. Adam says:

The official story is fake boudi.

20. David says:

I always felt the FBI killing of Ibragim Todashev was an example of gross incompetence. How could a trained law enforcement officer have allowed this to happen in an a controlled environment, which is what would be required for a proper interview. This killing looked like a cover up even if it was just sloppy police work. I hope someone lost their job over this.

21. Marozia says:

It's certainly a good way to fool and frighten the public. Blame and shoot Islamic, Al-Quaeda-trained 'terrorists' killing the 'American way' of life. The government and FBI are totally incompetent and careless.
    But, put the fear into people and they will believe anything.

• buddy says:

I agree. The United States of America is being turned into the United States of Fear.

• K. Wayne says:

Al Qaeda is not a real terrorist group. Al Qaeda was a CIA mission.

• ....... says:

The term terrorist has now been stripped of any ties to whom they told you were the terrorist. At this point in time, the term terrorist applies to everyone and anyone and to add to that within a 100 miles of the coast land is now a constitutional free-zone and confirmed as of today, the FBI is no longer for law enforcement.

22. Dorange says:

I think this Boston Globe story is entirely fake. Why didn't this whole schizophrenia thing come out before December? How does someone on MK programming, actually believe they're on MK programming. Wouldn't they know about it? If he was, I would think it would be because the US needed them to be actual Jihadist. Many people think Dzhokhar wasn't a jihadist but be was. He re-tweeted some philosophical quote from kavkaz center on April 2012. That is the Caucasion Emirates web portal. He also had a relationship with a professor at UMASS Darmouth who was a former CIA agent (who claims to be the world's expert on Chechnya), since high school. How was he able to keep his Jihadist leanings so disconnected from his other personality as pot-smoking teenager? He also sported a Russian accent which he never had before according to his friends and wrestling coach at his trial in July

I believe the purpose of the story is to discredit the Russians, and to not look further into the Jihadist angle. They're afraid Americans would look into the Caucasion Emirates (the most gruesome terrorist Jihadi group there), very quickly see that American government was working with them in order to antagonize the Russians. They will realize that the government was working with Jihadist all this time, funding them, training them, yes, even setting up Al Queda. That would be devastating for the US government if the American citizens became hip to what they were doing.

I don't think the brothers are completely innocent. It's clear that they didn't place the bombs. I think they were co-conspirators-but so was the US government. They were there, they didn't say anything to anybody They didn't call the police as witnesses and participate in the investigation. Dzhokhar talks about how this happens in Iraq and Afghanistan all the time when talking to his friends at the gym. He clearly supported this terrorism.

However, they didn't leave Boston. I think that's because they didn't actually do it. I don't think it was a case of him participating in a drill, and him thinking the explosives that were in the bag were not live. He didn't call his uncle-lawyer during those 3 days and when he was on the evening news to help them out of it. I know they're Chechen and they don't trust the authorities as well, but why not try that instead of ineffectively running away. I think they went to meet someone in Watertown, thinking they would meet a "handler" and somehow get out of this like the Saudi kid did. He was almost arraigned, they held a press conference. The daily mail was running his picture. They clearly had some real evidence against that Saudi boy, he wasn't being just held for questioning. Al-Jazeera had a picture of his at the white house that following summer (no other victims were invited to the white house). He's clearly not the average Saudi Arabian. He has some connection to the house of Saud or to some government official.

I think they were chosen to take the fall because Chechnya has lost its importance to America for oil because of that pipeline that runs through their parents residing city Daegestan, has been shut down since the Georgia-Russia war in 2008. Saudi Arabia is still very important to the west for its oil supplies. The House of Saud also has interest in these terrorist groups for antagonizing the Shiite populated countries who also are the competitors for oil sale. Saudi Arabia is much more conducive to learning the terrorists tricks of the trade than Cambridge, MA. They had no way of testing those bombs, and there still hasn't been any record of the brothers testing the bombs. These bombs don't work the first time all the time. It also took them forever to produce any records of them practicing at gun ranges. That should have been the first thing out. All of the local gun ranges should have been reviewing their logs. Guns aren't a point and shoot thing. You have to learn how to use one. I really don't think these brothers even knew how to use them to be able to shoot anything or even keep the gun in their hands while being shot at by 8 or so policemen.

Also, VC, can you do a story on the symbolism of the Rolling Stone cover. He has one eye covered. He is on the cover posing in a sexually suggestive way-I feel it goes along with the sex-violence-destruction theme of the illuminati-especially on the cover of a rock and roll magazine. He also exposes his left breast in one of the pictures taken at the boat. That's part of the Free-Mason initiation isn't it?

23. Name says:

I wonder if this way of controling people's minds has something to do with the terrorism itself. I mean recent terrorist acts in Volgograd for instance. Is it just about ideology or M K is involved?

• hvns says:

Terrorism will never stop.Folks join destructive terror related groups for plethora of reasons. It has very little to do with MK whether we believe it or not.

24. dc3sixty5 says:

There were and still are too many holes in this swiss cheese story NOT to think that this was a govt plot. I think the pictures proved enough. Media also tried to bash Reddit users for giving out false information. You see how quick that was shut down. None of the police reports happening in real time made sense.

25. Chiney says:

I actually spoke with a lady who's father is involved with mK ultra II and it's a very real thing. it exists and not a lot of people know about it. To say it's in a conspiracy theory or it's fabricated is a utter mess. I think people need to wake up and see what's really happening in our country… even if it takes a lot of huge risks involved.

• Dorange says:

Can you get some info on celebrities being under it? Especially Britney Spears?Why is that even necessary? WTF happened to that girl.

26. TAMARARAAAA says:

Innocent people killing innocent people lead by demonised handlers

27. Mmmhmmm says:

I was suspicious when they only "evidence" they had on the younger brother, who was immediately detained and taken away, was that on his facebook (or twitter?) he said "9/11 was an inside job".

The worst thing is… they do this all the time. They can tell us "we caught the perpetrator" and we're none the wiser. We don't hear from the perpetrator or even know who they are to begin with. Their background and life is painted by the media.

The people who will be targeted for any of these set-ups are either:
    *people that don't really mix with society/interact with society
    *religious people

28. nander says:

so now Craft International had nothing to do with it??? come on..

29. locust says:

I would like to announce here the Boston Bumbling Bombing winners of the FFLAGS, my award given to those crisis actors who get no rewards and deserve way more attention than they get.
    The co-winners are "woman with purse dripping blood" and "late arriving victim woman".
    The runner up was "Man getting tourniquet with no leg wound".

The winner from Sandy Hoax was "undead seen walking aimlessly" — the young kid in yellow sweat-shirt who wandered around and around in a meaningless circle at the firehouse until a set director told him that he was too obvious.

This stuff is all faked or staged. Someone has pointed out these events are now happening about every 6 weeks. The next Attack Season is around the end of this month. Try to guess which city will suffer next!
    Miami? Detroit? The Super Bowl?

They got away with the 9/11 fairy tale and it's been all downhill from there. The fakers and lie-makers weren't stopped then so there's no stopping them now.

30. Syrus says:

Your strength as a rationalist is your ability to be more confused by fiction than by reality. If you are equally good at explaining any outcome, you have zero knowledge.

31. DUXX says:

America is one great nation but i keep on wondering is everyone on mind control?
    1) No one seems keen on asking and keeping the fire burning concerning building 7 in 9-11
    2) Benghazi story seemed to have died long ago
    3)Boston bombing martial law, a double amputee bleeding but on a wheel chair instead of a stretcher, people being told to only look at 'particular photos'
    4) Sandy hook story full of actors
    The are many more issues but God in his throne sees all and for sure nothing done in darkness will be hidden from God thanks V.C FOR THE STORY

32. javieau says:

Kesha went to rehab because of "eating disorder"…reprogramed?
    Mind control and satanic possession now is called "eating disorder"/

33. Brandon says:

"He is asking Obama to ensure authorities do not interfere with the investigation." Really. I highly doubt that happens.

34. Bean Head says:

I just watched the movie Side Effects and while I liked the movie I really wish they didn't make it out to be as it were in the end. This post reminds of the movie in a way that is a lil hard to explain. I just think the official story verse the unofficial story tells us some what of what this movie says. Time will have it's day with all the ppl who were involved in the bombing

35. BluBoy says:

Orrrr gawd, It always just seems to go back to Mind Control man……(sigh)

Happy New Year everyone and VC, Where is my January SPOTM? lol

36. Questioning says:

Doesn't anybody think it's strange that he referred to it as "majestic" mind control rather than "monarch" mind control? To me it sounds like he heard about MKUltra, couldn't remember the real name of it, so came up with something "almost" right.

37. Black queen says:

How can he admit it when he once " confessed" with a cut throat, wow did his throat heel on time for this new confession …sarcasm…..lol

38. amaryllis says:

Upon superficial glance, I would say that they look completely Jewish to me to the exclusion of everything else, especially the visually appealing one at the top. I do wonder whether they were zionist suicide bombers on the Rothschild payroll who were hoping that Ahmadinejad would become the scapegoat and their much desired nuclear war with Iran would be triggered off. They must have been livid when he condemned the bombings. Ahmadinejad is really indebted to Sean Stone for a lot of vital PR that has come his way in the last few years.

39. Sanat Toma' says:

Boston Marathon anagrams

BOSTON MARATHON
    HONORS TO BATMAN
    MK Ultra induced Batman Shooting July 20th 2012
    MK Ultra induced Boston Marathon Bombing April 13th 2013
    James Eagan Holmes confesses to cellmate that he was under Mind Control the whole time. Holmes father scientist specializing in computer animations interface with neurotransmitter functions in the human brain.

BOSTON MARATHON
    NORTH BOOM SATAN
    This one speaks for itself

40. Ssor says:

Even as an avid follower of conspiracy theories for years, it's startling how little people feel mental illness plays a role in events like this. One can will themselves to believe any delusions they wish, regardless of being programmed by exterior forces.

• har says:

Maybe you should try to dedicate even a fraction of that time you spent reading conspiracy theories to understanding mental illness.

41. Maverick says:

The mainstream media has propagandized again, so be it. It's time to realize what they've been trying to achieve which is to take the guns and establish a NWO. Todashev was completely set up because they didn't want what he said to go public, (Tsarnaev’s relationship with the CIA). So they shot him in the back of the head I believe execution style. Interesting, especially when your coming at somebody with a knife. This story has more holes in it then swiss cheese. They have no actual footage of the Tsarnaev brothers putting the backpacks down. There was a figure on the roof top, of some guy. Police performing a routing bomb drill the day of. The most recent bombing on russia shows another possible false flag. Most likely globilist fulled al qaeda or terrorist affiliate group. Just great for the winter Olympics.

There is solace, light in all the darkness. Pray, meditate, treat your mind body and soul with respect.
    The soft kill is upon us.

42. Edoardo says:

just the latest false flag, nothing to be confused about.

Ordo ab chao…

43. BooBooBunnyPuffyTail says:

So I've been reading articles on VC for about a year and my question is – what's the point? Hypothetically if the elite or the illuminati want to control us, in the end what does that do for them? If there's a group of individuals on top and the rest of the world are a bunch of mindless drones, what's the point? It would be artificial control over the masses. I mean if there's one person or group ruling the world and we're all brain dead I don't see the point of it. Is it just for personal satisfaction? I feel like power is only relevant if you have competition and if we can't even think for ourselves then it's basically like a child playing with toy dolls. So what's the point of brainwashing us and taking over the world? I read all these articles and they say these things but I have never once seen a reason WHY or what they really have to gain since if there is some elite pulling the strings, they clearly already have money and power.

• Dorange says:

It is to eliminate the potential for competition. They want to maintain an air of superiority. They feel that they are making "the hard decisions" that are saving the world They don't want to leave that up to us bleeding hearts. There also is a power rush they get in being able to completely control someone, that never goes away I guess.

• The Austrian says:

i ask the same question when i see george clooney in that coffee ad, or george soros investing another billion somewhere. they are already rich to the max, whats the point in adding another million?

how many millions does a man need to live a good life?

"So what's the point of brainwashing us and taking over the world?"
      as u said they already have money and power. but obviously NOT ENOUGH.

the shadow people behind banks and corporations control big parts of the world. but they want to control the whole planet.
      another question would be, how do miley rihanna and co fit into this conspiracy. i think here we enter the occult reasons for all this shit.

are we merely pawns in a a game of chess between good and evil (gods)? or are we the price?

• Maverick says:

Very true, but there motives are not human. They don't give a dang if you live or die. They don't care man.

44. DakirSmith says:

While I believe this was a coverup we must be very careful in quickly attacking our government. This also is what those who want to destroy America and the constitution want. So while many of you think you are fighting the system in fact you are destroying the system and playing into there hands. Thinking you know the truth while the whole time being played yourself – as played as everyone else you think is being played.

45. Think about it says:

I hate to say it but what if there is no conspiracy? What if there really are just bad people out there who do bad things? Think about it – there are plenty of people walking around with undiagnosed and untreated mental illnesses, lots of different kinds of neurotypes – not everything is a conspiracy.

One of the major flaws I'm seeing in the conspiracy community is the belief that people don't do bad things, only governments and elite people do. If a regular person does a bad thing, they're not responsible, they're suddenly an MK victim of some shadow organization – while there's zero proof to ever support that. I'm not saying it's not possible, but to believe that every time something like this happens is a false flag, MK patsied event, is straight up illogical because it relies on the belief that all regular people are good.

The bottom line is, we don't know – while it's good and healthy to question the world around us, it's not healthy to create narratives based off of assumptions, either. That plays into fear in the opposite way that mass media does, and creates suspiciousness where there may or may not be a need. Not every story is a lie. Not every event is planned. Sometimes, shit happens.

• Sarahnp says:

I agree. I wonder if I can use MK programming as an excuse to get out of a speeding ticket.

• D D d says:

I think you do not get the point that it is not about the name MK, but about the techniques used to manipulate people's actions.
      The techniques are ancient and sophisticated. Combine those with the knowlegde of today of the way the human body communicates in itsself and the ways of the emotional ''brain'' and you have more power than those that watch television for hours daily and eat crap.

• pixie says:

I'm sorry, but there are just way too many coincidences occuring as of late. These events follow a clear pattern, and even though I agree that there should be some kind of personal liability held I do not believe these people are merely carrying out these actions because they haven't been for their yearly mental check-up. There is a reason for their actions, and there is a reason for the decisions taken by the people behind the scenes. These events seem to be taking place more frequantly and the people behind it are increasingly taking risks and exposing themselves, this to me means that they are either gearing up for some major event or they are testing the waters, testing people's reasoning abilities and relying on us to rationalize this away, "surely not our government" , "surely not the entire world", "there must be a logical explanation" etc. The horrors we are witnessing has become almost like something out of a Hollywood movie, and in disbelief I can sympathise with people who would much rather brush it under the rug than stare it straight in the face. We can't escape this…the cards have already been dealt.

46. Hope123 says:

Nothing with the Boston Bombing makes sense…come on who stays in the same area after committing such an act and who goes to a party n hangs out like nothing with friends….i see the actions that were taken after the fact as a training proceedure to see how we the people would react to it.

47. JLightwords says:

voice to skull (v2k) …targeted individual… gang stalking directed energy weapons… mind control technologies…

The dominant culture and worldview is inherently satanic, i.e., evil. This whole prison planet system is a revolution against GOD and all of CREATION. There is a war raging for our souls. Praise be to Jesus Christ, of whom, through and by which and of, salvation is found if only sought.

48. Modern Prophet says:

Did any not that the address of the bombing location is 666 boylston street? Can't you see, it is a spiritual battle people!

49. Jody Paulson says:

You know, I have actually met the cowboy hat guy who pushed the wheelchair for Jeff Bauman, the guy who supposedly lost his legs in the Boston marathon and who happens to be the main (only?) witness that Dzhokhar placed the bomb where he did. His name is Carlos Arredondo, and he was famous before the Boston Bombing because he set his truck on fire after he heard his son was killed in Iraq. I met him in 2007 while he was protesting the war in D.C.

He left a strong impression on me. I only spoke with him about 15 minutes, but he was very intense. In retrospect I would not at all be surprised if he were a victim of mind control.

50. SamVuee says:

MK Ultra has done it again, and of course, FBI taking out Todashev for some "mysterious" reasons that those "higher above them" would know about.

51. Olka says:

I am from Russia, i understand who this people are. not victims for sure. They really are dangerous. Many of them will never adjust to western culture so different there mentality is. They can be very, very violent. Western politicians supported Chechnya only because it was against Russia. And Russia is considered an enemy. Press called them freedom fighters while they were terrorists. And they still are. And americans finally saw it in Boston. They don't need to be mind control. This is who they really are…

52. Craig23 says:

The brothers uncle, I'm pretty sure the one who was highly critical of them as 'losers' in the press, is married to a CIA employee, and lists his address in Maryland as his father in laws house, another person who is employed by the CIA. Another disturbing thing that people keep discounting or not even mentioned in the press is how the older brother was wearing almost identical cloths (different hat logo and maybe his jacket was slightly different) as the Craft guys on the scene working security, right down to the same color cloths, jacket style, hat color and back pack (even the boots where the same, brown looking work boots). It's a little suspicious that eh would be a look alike for the security team, a security contractor who had their owner and CEO murdered a few months before and used the name the Craft (yes it probably refers to trade craft, but is also a prominent name in the occult, as in the Craft of Free Masonry etc.)

53. Craig23 says:

The bombing also took place when allot of foreign strikes or false flags tend to go down, in the middle of April, or what is known as a season of sacrifice by those who are worshipers of Bal (Baal, Bel etc), dark occultists. Columbine, various foreign strikes on other countries, V-Tech I think. There are allot of bad things that happen in this time period.

54. Alias says:

I still have questions bout the JFK library & if the marathon bombing wuz a cover for that. Wut got destroyed n that fire & y?

55. t'oluwanimi says:

As far as I know, FBI agents don't ask only one person to go and do an investigation or questioning.
    Don't they have rubber bullets?
    How about shooting him in the leg even if he tried to kill them (which I believe they deserve)?

So now, if my book fell while the FBI were questioning me, I could probably been "killed"?

Pretty stupid FBI move…

56. Lee says:

apparently the boston bombings appeared in a family guy episode 3 weeks prior, its on youtube

57. Elf says:

News just in:
    20 year old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev to face the death penalty!

58. concerned says:

Yes there is alot hidden for sure I heard everything on the police scanner alot of things were left out and why? Only god knows that's what makes me believe the government has issue's and true why haven't we heard anything about this since they caught his younger brother

59. CosmicBliss says:

Yes, when I had saw and read about this, the whole thing reeked of MK Ultra. Yes it is a real thing and I am also one who was a victim of this sadistic practice also. I have no clue why people would want to follow other people who follow imbecile (little boys), who have no morals i.e. celebrities and the like.

60. Really? says:

"Everything is shrouded in mystery." Like what?

"The Tsarnaev brothers appeared to be too “Americanized” to hate America." Bang up investigation right there. This article appears to be tongue in cheek.

"The Martial Law imposed on Boston was excessive." You have leadership experience – let alone leadership of a country or city?

"The random house searches by the US Military was disturbing." Says the guy who didn't live in Boston at the time with potential terrorists running amok.

61. seth says:

In ancient times before Christ, the Pharisees (lawmakers) of the time had invented debt-based currency and a code of laws for all to follow. Christ was the first real competition they had and the first real political revolutionary. So this ‘Synagogue of Satan’ killed him. In time, they had poisoned all religions, including Christianity, with truth mixed in with lies. They could not hide Christ’s existence, so they sought to sully his teachings, and deceive others’.

By the 330AD, Constantinople was founded, alongside ‘Roman Catholicism’, which became a proxy for a new re-imagined Roman Empire. This new Christianity had false teachings mixed in with truth. The capitol was moved from Rome to its new site, with a further 1/3 move left to put the capitol where it was really wanted by the ‘elite’ of that time. In Jerusalem. But all roads lead to Rome, and the Roman empire collapsed as the trade routes to Constantinople were not favourable.

Over the next century and a bit, many wars were fought in the subverted Christianity’s name. The Muslim religion was founded by the elite as an antidote to Christianity.

By the late 1700s, the House of Rothschilds had beaten Napoleon and gained control of all of Britain through financial manipulation. They established a mighty empire, with the Satanic aim of re-establishing the third temple at Jerusalem, where Constantine had failed. They financed both sides of all wars and continue to do this in the present day, having staged the Ukraine anti-government ‘revolution’.

The UK is the financial power. The Vatican is the political seat, where the last Pope (Petrus Romanus = Peter of the Roman/US empire) is bringing in ecumenical teachings, into the Church, which arguably goes against Christianity. Lastly, the US is the military arm, and has been used in the last few decades to establish dictatorships in various nations, with the excuse being given to the general public that ‘a world police’ is needed.

We are now in the end-game. We all know the bankers are the hidden hand that controls society, for none of the big names were prosecuted following the financial crisis. We can see/feel something is wrong. Kissinger had recently suggested that ‘Israel will cease to exist in 10 years’. The Iraelis are actually Edomites from the Caucausus, and are being used to establish the third temple from which the fabled Antichrist will rule. The real Israelites are spread all over the world, with only a handful in Israel. In any case, we will see scripture be fulfilled at some point in the next few decades, but the cost in terms of human suffering will be immense. People of all races and creeds will suffer and fight, at the beckoning of the Satanists, who see themselves as the true rulers of the human race and as benevolent people.

Truth is hard to find in the modern era, but this researched account is as close to the truth as we will get.

62. DarkStarAz says:

Liars.
    Err, I mean Lawyers…

63. dreadhead says:

I think this is all simply more info. to discredit him and make him sound like he was crazy or delusional, or quite possibly suffering from a mental health illness such as schizophrenia.