BBC Flashes Illuminati Symbols During “Match of the Day” Promo (video)

This BBC advertisement entitled “Beware the Ides of March” features football highlights mixed with the flashing of a whole lot of Illuminati symbols. I don’t see a reason why the symbol of the All-Seeing Eye inside a triangle should be in this ad, but there it is,  flashing, being burnt inside the minds of oblivious football fans. Here’s the ad.

What else can you expect from a TV station that protected child abuse Jimmy Savile for years? The BBC is definitely well connected with the occult elite.

217 Comments on "BBC Flashes Illuminati Symbols During “Match of the Day” Promo (video)"

Peter
1 month 12 days ago

Video no longer available. Anywhere else I can see this?

David
3 months 11 days ago

Yes, the illuminate symbol eye represents all seeing eye, they are going to form new world order.(anti Christ region). The people who will be left behind in the secret coming of jesus, will be regained by illuminates(anti christ). I mean 666

QUAIL MASTER
5 months 29 days ago

Many thanks VC keep up the good work by exposing the rot in this world of those who wish to take control of our minds and bodies. I truly feel the end times are close.. I read a book written about The Prophet Mohammed PBUB when he was talking to his companions about the end times. They said how will we know when this will happen, his reply was that children will disrespect their parents. women will walk around naked but clothed!!! ie:- tight fitting clothes etc. Showing off their breasts and legs. very nice for the guys. if u… Read more »

QUAIL MASTER
5 months 29 days ago

YOU SHOULD ALL READ A BOOK , TITLE "THE FINAL WARNING" THIS SHOULD ANSWER MOST OF YOUR QUESTION OF WHO THE CONTROLLERS OF THIS PLANET ARE??? AN ANOTHER BOOK AMONG MANY IS EUSTACE MULLIN'S "THE CURSE OF CANAAN. THESE ARE REAL EYES WIDE OPEN READINGS .

mil1001mil
1 year 3 months ago

It's Interesting that on top of that they also threw in the ufo… hmmm…

O.G. Simpson
1 year 9 months ago

I'm Sick of these Gang Signs..-scumbags, the whole lot of them.

Shannon Burtt
1 year 9 months ago

It seems as though nothing is sacred anymore, this is disheartening,
Children's shows, children's books, fashion, movies, magazines, even the news!!!!!!

I have no idea where to turn and in turn feel like a lost sheep, i wish it was as simple as closing my eyes to all that is going on, but I can't, I have children to watch out for!

Dammit, I need help :-/

ulosers
1 year 10 months ago

so, they make tv shows, sports, games, music and whatever else, for us? Hmm who are the slaves then? what the f**k's it matter, they never actually get around to doing anything, how many centuries it been now?

Kraft
1 year 10 months ago

And I wrote them back as it follows: Dear Madam or Sir, thank you for your answer. Maybe your answer makes sense to an average person, who has no idea of all that brainwashing techniques. Furthermore your answer does not sound like it refers especially to my complaint. It sounds like you have sent this to everyone who wrote you a complaint about "Match of the Day 2" broadcast. By the way, how many complaints did you receive on this matter? I want to expose the truth and that is why I have to ask you: Why is an UFO… Read more »

Kraft
1 year 10 months ago

I made a complaint at BBC and this is the answer: Dear Mr Kraft Thanks for contacting us regarding ‘Match of the Day 2’ broadcast on the 16 March. Please accept our apologies for the delay in replying. We know our correspondents appreciate a quick response and we're sorry you have had to wait on this occasion. We understand you were concerned with the item at end of the programme. We decided to end the programme in a topical and light hearted way, we certainly didn’t wish to be controversial. The Ides of March ending was produced because the programme… Read more »

Matt
1 year 10 months ago

This is the reply I got from the bbc after I made a complaint… "Thanks for contacting us regarding ‘Match of the Day 2’ broadcast on the 16 March. Please accept our apologies for the delay in replying. We know our correspondents appreciate a quick response and we're sorry you have had to wait on this occasion. We understand you were concerned with the item at end of the programme. We decided to end the programme in a topical and light hearted way, we certainly didn’t wish to be controversial. The Ides of March ending was produced because the programme… Read more »

Kraft
1 year 10 months ago

i received the same answer… just look at my comment down under…

Hendra
1 year 10 months ago

What is with the weird music?

kay
1 year 10 months ago

The funny thing about brainwashing . It doesn't have to hurt. Sometimes you don't realise it's happening . Dude you really need to do more research. If you can't see the truth or the bigger pictures than heaven help you. Things r happening out of anyone's control . Some things are inevitable . Also genocide and civil war happens everyday . Children r left orphaned from war hunger and stds. Children r being born with eases . Being thrown in the trash if they r a girl. What about the 1/3 women r raped or sexually assaulted in north America… Read more »

horus

Yes omg

ZICKRY

My God Help Us

liberty tree
1 year 10 months ago

Wow I'm not sure was that the actual commercial skipping like that…it will only prove the ignorance if people who still have no clue. ThOse words and symbols/images were saying a lot. Just look into the statues and images they used. And the words. Def some read between the lines stuff. First time here been into thus stuff for a while. Haven't fund anything worth it on the net glad I found you

AlphaBetty
1 year 10 months ago

There is a lot going on in this clip in a minute and a half! Has anyone else noticed that it is not just the "triangle-eye" symbol inlaid in this clip? There is another similar yet less familiar symbol being used that is a circle w/tiny triangles at the cardinal points, and the eye inside. Out of the 8 times the subliminals are inserted, the 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th are actually a series of the circle symbol, the two symbols superimposed, and then the triangle by itself. Only the second and third inserts are just the triangle… Read more »

truthwarrior
1 year 10 months ago

That is so sick, evil, dark. Devil's work…end of days people

I think
1 year 10 months ago

I'm really sorry what you're going through, I pray for you.
this is what I dare to say, Freemasons are satanic, and they make human sacrifices, but I really don't know, that man could have been in drugs, or your friend just had an accident.
I can not say more.

Confused
1 year 10 months ago

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate it.

Confused
1 year 10 months ago

off topic, but I need help. My friend recently was killed by being pushed off the balcony off his apartment. The police are currently investigating. His roommate creeped me out (I had no reason, just gut feeling) and I recently found out he is a Freemason. Am I wrong for feeling like this could be associated with my friends mysterious death? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

apsara
1 year 10 months ago

It is an established form of modern ritual sacrifice – google the Mark Blanco case and the Divya Bharti case both involving freemasons. Was he Industry or somehow related?

Open your eyes
1 year 10 months ago

Definitely a ritual sacrifice. The cops who are "investigating" the crime are most certainly Masons themselves. It's a common practice among these Satan worshippers. The police are completely corrupt. They are NOT our friends.

I think
1 year 10 months ago

to blame the secret societies, by environmental pollution, since they are the ones that do not allow the oil to be changed by other technologies.
all evil in the world, poverty, suffering is because of them. And the damage they have done to each one of us, making us swallow their garbage.
even there are ways to cure cancer, they do not allow us to known. because it doesn't suit their wallets.

Open your eyes
1 year 10 months ago

It used to amaze me how dumb and blind the vast majority of people -sorry, sheeple- are. They dismiss any of the well written and presented proofs as "conspiracy theories" and claim we are nuts. Well, the joke's on them, because they will wake up sooner or later, but then it's too late. They do not see the impending danger of the vile experiments done by the soulless and insane "scientists", nor the bottomless evil of the globalists. They also do not see that there is a non-human, thoroughly evil "presence" in this world, and that this "someTHING" desires to… Read more »

I'm going crazy
1 year 10 months ago

is so shocking that we have been deceived by those people lifetime, therefore the world has become so indecent, and so superstitious. I still have problems because despite having seen countless movies filled with satanic symbols and Egypt, my mind still hesitant not understanding. that is why I come to vigilant citizen, to go re trying to accept that all this is happening.
although people say I should not believe in those things. That I'm believing too much.

Zahra Ansari
1 year 10 months ago

Is that true?? I can't believe it is true…shocking

Craig
1 year 10 months ago

I am a regular viewer of motd and noticed these symbols flashing on the TV found it strange thinking why really would they put them on this show ?

What does it really change though are they slowly trying to change are perception on things ?

What difference is it really going to make though ?

How is this going to affect us ?