Anonymous Calls For Occupation of Bohemian Grove Entrance (video)

The yearly annual meeting of Bohemian Grove will being on July 13th 2011. Important decisions are apparently taken during this gathering of the world’s elite, which is punctuated with occult ceremonies and rituals. This year, Anonymous calls for the occupation of the Grove’s entrance. Here’s their video.

150 Comments on "Anonymous Calls For Occupation of Bohemian Grove Entrance (video)"

Don
I saw one innocent comment on here, but I cannot find it again. The poster said something like, 'how come Al Queda has'nt gone to Bohemian Grove when there are all those important men there?' Good question! Maybe it's like David Ike's been saying all along. They're fighting for the same cause. A few greedy families feeding off the majority of mankind! The Twin Towers was said to be an inside job by a number of people on the front line who witnessed things blowing up in corridors far away from the actual plane fires. The plane could have been… Read more »
MoMo

Go anonymous! 😀

And does anyone know the name of anonymous's site?

If so please tell me ^^

I. D. Arellano

Occupy Bohemian Grove.

tom

No wonder america went to shit. I wonder if Al Queda is aware of this grove and the valuable targets that are members. America would be the number 1 country in the world again if these Fasciasts were terminated.

Anonymous

This is a great video!! Great work to whoever made it. I totaly wish i coulda been there on July 13th, but i live in Canada, bummer.

ps. Everyone should go out and buy the book: TranceFormation of America, The True Life Story of a CIA Mind Control Slave by Cathy O'Brien with Mark Phillips. You'll litterally get an inside look into our government leaders repolsive ways of life. Its will blow your mind!!

Mus Simius Lacerta
I would be very careful about these "Anonymous" calls to action. There are a lot of shills and trolls who pose as "anons" and organize events like this. In my opinion this could very well be a bait. Why would you expose yourself to the elite? Just to show that you are not afraid of them? They dont care if you are afraid or not – because either way, they can "take care" of you if you become a "problem". I dont trust anonymous entirely, although i support the idea that they represent: net neutrality, truth seeking, honesty and the… Read more »
Gin Be Jury
Welp. There goes Anonymous. http://www.voanews.com/english/news/usa/Suspected… Suspected 'Anonymous' Hackers Arrested Authorities in the United States, Britain and the Netherlands have arrested 21 people accused of mounting coordinated cyber attacks against companies and organizations. The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation said Tuesday 35 search warrants were executed in New York state and other locations across the United States in connection with the ongoing investigation. The FBI said it had arrested 14 people for allegedly hacking into the servers of a popular website that manages online payments, Paypal, blocking people from being able to access the site. The FBI said in a statement… Read more »
fairdose

Anyone know who is going to Bohemian Grove this year?

Who is on the guest list? I remember VC posted the guest list for Bilderberg, wondering if there is another one?

Arguing over Alex Jones or David Icke or Jordan Maxwell or whoever misses the point completely: All it does is divides all of us so that that the powers that be, conquer us. Let's ignore the small differences, stop arguing over the fine print and fight the real enemy here since time is fast running out.

Good for Anonymous. Every year this should be done.

Blueness

Stand between those two intersections!? so you can be a easy target to get killed…That is a good way to take out a bunch of people who are awake …I hope no one does that..The sirens is a hint lol They will drop a bomb right there in that spot where all the protesters are gathered…

Tapo

You have people like these men, worshipping Satan..If he is real, then of course God is. God created Satan, who later deceived him. I just do not understand Atheists nowadays, when there is so much proof of evil around you.

Kayyyy

So this Bohemian Grove place you cannot gain access too atall. When the ceremonies are not taking place is it open to the public? and how is it not accessible are there fences or guards or something?

DD217

A group of people actually showed up. This is the only article I could find on the subject.

Looks like some infiltration and protesting took place on Wednesday, July 13, but more will be revealed on Sat, July 16. I drove up to check it out and met with a few of the protesters outside the compound. Able to get a little bit of video and write this artice: http://www.examiner.com/film-industry-in-oakland/

James
IMO Alex Jones over does conspiracy theories. Some may cracking an egg, but some I imagine are so inane I imagine they must be insulting to victim's families. Because he's always on, he's always looking for material to talk about. You can fill you head with a crap listening to some of the hot air that comes out of his mouth…. I do give him props for not selling out like most other Radio and TV personalities. But, sometimes I imagine that's not his choice really, no mainstream advertiser in their right mind would ever back him. He's WAYYYY too… Read more »
Julia

I don't understand… VC Can post sparsly because he or she has a life. What's annoying me/worrying me is that there was no pix of the week yet… Point being, he without sin cast the first stone, Wow, I sound out there

James

I never got what that meant….he without sin cast the first stone…..

R3B3LCL3F

It's always kinda bothered me that the same actor who played Agent Smith in the Matrix was allowed a role as V, in Vendetta. Two of my favorites, just wish they hadnt done that.

Sarah Connor

I know! Also Lord of the Rings, hmmmm.

Julia
So did it work? I havent really been listening as much as I wouldve liked to have been on this issue. And this whole Alex Jones thing is annoying. At least he's trying to get the word out, who cares about his intentions? Is anyone scrutinizing VC? Alex Jones is funny though. I was watching his movie Endgame, and the things he was yelling at the cars going to the bilderberg meeting was too funny. I was thinking like what if they have innocent meetings (yeah right) and you have this crazy guy yelling things that would sound insane to… Read more »
Leela

hey was there anything in the news about this??? if it happened yesterday, right?

R3B3LCL3F

interview right outside of the grove –> http://aircrap.org/bilderberg-west-bohemian-grove
no mainstream news of course. a lot of people are just hearing about the grove for the first time today.

polly wog

Alex Jones is Controlled Opposition.

No One gets into Bohemian Grove without an Invite. He never 'snuck' in. He was absolutely, unequivocally invited.

The Plan is to fracture the minds of Americans with the exposure of unbelievable corruption, manipulation, and murder.

Divide and conquer, ultimately bringing the U.S. to her knees.

Don't Be Fooled.

Michael

Good to see the sheep fighting amongst themselves here too

Anna

@Michael- Interesting point. Care to expand on it? I'd like to hear what you have to say.

M
Or how about his scare tactics? First time I seen and listened to him, in my soul, I knew something was wrong. It still strikes me as off that he knows so much, yet does little to suggest solutions. Is that because he's a pawn or because he's knowingly apart of it? That man is no good. Scaring people makes them panic, and what do the elite make from chaos? Think! Y'all need to remember who came before him: William Cooper. Who's alive? Who's not? Who saw things in the military? Who (so it seems) came out of left field?… Read more »
M

Oh and who spent 27k OF HIS OWN MONEY to get his message across the world and subsequently ended up in the hospital with two henchmen standing over him telling him if he won't shut up they'll make him? Why did he do it? Because he felt people should know truth and to insure if they did kill him, people would know he wasn't telling half truths.

M

The biggest part that stands out in this vid is when they say our brothers inside, like they're implying that they have Anon "members" that are members of the elite, or that anon is apart of them or being used by them. I use members to show the difference between the elite and us.

kai
You know, when I heard that, I too had a few question marks. But then I countered that with the whos… Who cooks the Elites dinners, and breakfasts, and who cleans up the cabins, and makes their beds? I mean there has to be staff within the Bohemian Grove, doesn't there? (Genuine question b/c I really don't know.) At the same time tho, if there is staff within the Grove, there's a problem with that as well… I'd imagine they're sworn to secrecy and even if not, if they wear the masks within the structure, it'll be easy to figure… Read more »
ThankUAnon

Go Anonymous!!! Thanks for all you guys do. My heroes!

Ajay

soooo it's the 14th now

did this go down?

please, no alex jones discussion beyond this point

————————————————

You

Maybe it's time to take a look at Islam and Muhammad's Hadiths about The Anti-Christ and the end days if you combine science + knowledge about Illuminati you'll understand more the message of Allah as everything have been prophetized by all prophets and they all warned their people about Al Dajjal/Anti-Christ after all it's your choice.

May peace be with you all.