Ad Promoting RFID Chip (video)

If you love your family, you WILL get one. If not, well, you don’t really love your family.

25 Comments on "Ad Promoting RFID Chip (video)"

If I dont make it in the rapture .. then I guess I will be the soilder who will fight and die for what he believes in

which will be Lord GOd

That's got to be the creepiest thing I've ever seen…

Very disturbing, but it also remarks the 2nd. coming of Jesus Messiah. Therefore NO chip!

This is not a surprise at all. Another way to track and control people and eventually may lead to the mark of the beast. The bible says in revelation that fear will be the greatest sin of the end times. I hope people believe enough in the LORD to not accept this technology.

I knew this was coming but i too hoped I would have died before this, I am scared for my loved ones, as much as I am scared for myself. Fight and say No to this chip.

Damn, these are very disturbing times we live in. Since year 2000 the process of enforcement of the NWO objectives has sped up significantly. The sad thing is I bet there are some people out there who will actually implant those chips because of this very same commercial. As for us, thinking people, we should not be afraid! We must not comply with the system, especially when the point comes, when we will be brutally forced to – we have free will, given to us by God, and we must fight for it!

Apres Ski

There was already a family in Florida a few years ago, who ALL had chips put into them. The son died in an accident. So this "mark of the beast" also works from the inside out. You're marked and then the beast takes over. I don't love my family this much. Therefore, no chip! HA! There you have it!!!

Don't be afraid. Be thankful you still have a choice. And if they try and make you get one, FIGHT for your freedom & be ready to die for what you believe in.

It's been in the works for a long time. But it may

be a way to keep track of everyone entering the US

and that's what all the Republican pundits want. Course

it means US citizens have "big brother" more in their

lives too.

ester azevedo

i don't even know what to say!!!! god stay with us please! did you guys watched THE RePO MAN? i was scared!

fuck that! wheres my gun!

I honestly can't say I'm surprised. We all knew it was going to happen at some point. We've been seeing this kind of stuff in the movies and in books. Years ago this kind of chip was just another hook in a movie, or in a cartoon. For example, I believe it was futurama ( a cartoon shown in cartoon network on adult swim) where it was shown that you had to get a chip implanted into your hand to assign you into a job. All I know is that if the chip (that was part fiction not too long ago) is developed now, I am honestly worried about the future.

What's wrong with this?

It's finally here.

I honestly hoped I would die before the release of the RFID Chip…

Complete with creepy horror movie music…. nice.

People. don't you see that the Bible says the truth? It has revealed to us what will be happening millenniums before! The Bible truly IS the word of God! "If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand," Revelation 14:9; "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." Revelation 13:17

Thank's and Gob Bless You

frequent lurker

The MARK of the BEAST… and where will they implant this? in your hand or forehead of course…

Wrong in every sense!!!

Vigilant Christian

WOW… Speechless

Very disturbing. I don't know what to say about stuff like this anymore.

Tejai Morton

I saw this video before around last year I think, I'm letting y'all know now, DO NOT GET THAT CHIP!!!!!!!!!! That chip has the mark of the beast on it within the barcode and contains deadly things to control people AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! The illuminati will enforce this when the New World Order comes, and according to the bible, the Lord tells you NOT TO TAKE IT!!!!!!!!! You wont be able to buy or sell anything unless you have this in the last days which is not too far away, New World Order will happen in OUR LIFETIME!!!!! In that situation, forget family, its all about following the Lord in the end, Not JESUS, OR YAHWEH, OR YASHUA, OR THESE OTHER FAKE ASS RELIGIONS, THE TRUE GOD THAT NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT UNLESS THE LORD WOKE YOU UP, SHALAM PEOPLE

Ascended Master Of T

Very disturbing indeed. I for one now hate my family with a passion so no chip for them!