50 Cent: “I’m not going to live much longer”

In the past months, Rapper 50 Cent has been rather vocal about his troubles with his record label Interscope Records and the “politics” surrounding the music industry. Although most of his antics appeared to be caused by the constant drop of his record sales and the frustration that comes with the loss of relevancy – which usually result into a lack of respect from the record label – his recent comments took a rather grim tone when he stated: “Ill be honest I don’t think I’m gonna live much longer”. This tweet followed previous comments about his label and music industry such as: ‘I have lost all the faith in the team I’m on. I having nothing left to say I will not be promoting my music” and “Music was so much fun for me now the people and politics involved disgust me.” Is he seeking attention or simply aware of the consequences that come with breaking the Oath of the music business? Here’s an article about Fiddy’s comments.

‘I’m not going to live much longer’: 50 Cent makes macabre death prediction on Twitter

His first album was titled Get Rich or Die Tryin’.

But despite meeting his ambition after raking in tens of millions thanks to his highly profitable career, it seems 50 Cent believes he is heading for an early grave.

For the hip hop star made a series of tweets in which he said he was convinced death was just around the corner.

Fiddy, 36, said: ‘Ill be honest I don’t think I’m gonna live much longer.’

He also insisted he is ‘good if I die tonight.’

It came after he had a lengthy Twitter rant about the state of his career.

He said: ‘I have lost all the faith in the team I’m on. I having nothing left to say I will not be promoting my music.

‘I’m going to deliver this album then I have a film I wrote to focus on.

‘I’m not upset I’m just convinced this is not how I want to remembered.’

The wealthy star was alluding to his high profile falling out with his record label Interscope.

He has been attacking them in a flurry of internet messages, previously saying: ‘Were suppose to be on the same team with me.

‘Music was so much fun for me now the people and politics involved disgust me.’

Perhaps the reason they are at loggerheads is the rapper’s failure to replicate the sales success he enjoyed earlier in his career.

His 2003 debut album sold a whopping eight millions copies in the US alone, and is the fourth biggest selling rap album of all time.

It’s follow up The Massacre also did well, selling just short of five million copies in the States on its way to going five times platinum.

However 2007’s Curtis only went platinum, with sales of more than 1.3 million, while his most recent album 2009’s Before I Self Destruct fared even worse selling just 446,000 copies.

At least the rapper has been able to enjoy a profitable career away from the world of music.

He is believed to have made $100m after tax after Coca Cola bought the drinks company Glaceau in 2007.

Fiddy, real name Curtis Jackson, had a stake in the company after producing the Vitamin Water drink Formula 50.
– Source: Daily Mail

180 Comments on "50 Cent: “I’m not going to live much longer”"

The masanger

The world cant jugde 50 cent for actions that he has taken back in the days cuz as a human my self i believed weve all made mistake it might not be as worse as 50 but its still a mistake..god says we were born with sin and with sin we shall die with unless uv repaint in other words get baptised and pray for the holy spirit to desent upon u soo that ull have axcess to pray in toungue to alpha omega,god of all god, god abraham, then sin shall flee from u.getting baptised is like cheating death… Read more »

Pearl4truth

My Prayers for 50 cent and Cory Feldman.It is time to wake up and see the darkness and evil in the music and entertainment industry.Its is such an evil territory with demons surrounding and lurking. Its horrible whats going on in the world and a lot of famous deaths of certain people these days seem very sacrificial like to me, even this young lady Reeva steenkamp.I pray these two remain safe in Jesus name Amen!

Geesup

50 and tupac in the same cat nigga please. Like j said I'm about a dolla wow is 50

Sad that we live in a world like this. (Music industry is crazy)

Hey All! Been a min. since I posted. This is crazy. Haven't heard nothing from 50 in a while too. I hope he will be ok. I don't follow him on twitter but I do check to see what he's up to. Didn't see this though.

Not Deaf, Dumb or Bl

Ok… this is a pretty interesting article, if not for the irony, if nothing else… Apparently dude's waking up or simply playing hoe games (attention calling). In either event, I don't think it matters. What does matter is that he knew what he was getting into and didn't care how he got that $$$, now he wants to cry cuz things aren't going his way for once??? lol Getting shot 9 times doesn't make you hard or a thug/ganster, but it does make you look/feel like a complete idiot. People need to get it into their heads that, one way… Read more »

terry

when people say the anti christ will be born this year what do you mean>? the anti christ is already born listen to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_BEriIeqvI

CIA Broom Closet Mon

He bores me. They are bored with him. I knew the guy who "handled" Cobain at Gold Mountain, or one of the handlers. Make the money, make a lot of it, if you cause problems, there are other options.

LornaDoom

Well, as many folk as Fiddy turned on and put out of business.. I mean what did he think? It's a dirty game..

zak

he joined last year a masonic club (look at his twetter pictures) saying" my new friends say that i will be a billionaire in no time ." now probably he understand how 2Pac got stabed in the back , he regret his work . but 50 cent its over . you got two option , complete you life as a satanic puppet to the higher ranks or just rise you gun and kill as many as you can before diying . killuminati .

# 2

so a dude's cry for attention becomes a sinister plot for WORLD DOMINATION AND SATANISM. gotta love vigilant citizen for bringing out the crazies………ah but seriously folks. 50 Cent is doing this because, well let's face it, his music BLOWS. His first album had some hits and some decent production but It's been all down hill from there. He's become a joke in the industry ever since his second album and his 3rd Video game starring role. He's made tons of money while real artists making vital art are out on the streets or working dead end jobs barely making… Read more »

tiredofthisreality

If this does happen, which I hope not, but unfortunatley very likely, he will probably get shot. Only because he has gotten shot 9 times and this way they would be able to make stupid puns and jokes and dumb slogans for his articles when they talk about it. That is the sickning part, that you can plan something so cruel and decieving so well that it looks as good as a movie in HD.

g iron

50 is my first choice in music,i know that musicians are up to something the only thing is that since there is no going back when ever someone sale his or her soul,let him obey there laws becouse he is not a kid before he enter into music,i like 50 so much it wil be a sad news if he goes down like pac n bigie.g g g g unit.

Some people

Man some of you people are ignorant, you will make anything up and believe it. Before you say stuff about the antichrist being born read the the bible. The antichrist will come from western Europe sheesh! I will say no more on that though.

Anonymous

Here's a good video exposing the music industry:

CamHammerSDakota

The only thing that came to mind for me with the "Blue Ivy" name is: blueprint 4.. Jay left off on TB3 and Ivy means 4.. If you truly have ears to hear when it comes to the music industry, movies, television shows, manufactured products and the symbolism portrayed by them, then analyzing Jays three blueprint albums is quite simple really.. They, like Aleister Crowleys book " Atlas Shrugged ", are encoded messages for those elite who can interpret and understand & process the information the way THEY were meant to, while leaving the majority to portray it as something… Read more »

I've never been sure exactly what to think of 50. He's clearly not the illuminati whore that Kanye or Jay Z are but with his wealth there's got to be connections and responsibility. Maybe this is an attempt to protect himself from TPTB? however I suspect if he was going to be a target it wouldn't be very hard to make it look like some gang related shooting – which he probably knows.

Free Thinker

The satanic sodomites that run the industry probably have 50 compromised and blackmailed. He's likely on a very short leash. No one is given a shot at success in the business and a ton of cash without something in exchange.

So, did anyone see this?

Pretty sure this is all for publicity.

raquel

Somehow I think he's gonna be fine. I do not think he's going to die. He's not a big enough threat to exposing any underlying truth. He'll find a way.

truthis

I feel bad for 50 cent because not only is he human like all of us but he has a son and he should of thought about his son before all this sinister crap and how it would affect his child in the long run, also game came out and expose 50 and the whole g unit for having sexual relations aka homo !! so its funny for ppl & him to say he's homophobic; maybe back then when he was a nobody and everyone should know that A LOT of rappers, singers, actors and actress, handlers and everyone else… Read more »

Anon

If you look on the daily mail website, there are new pictures of 50 cent posing with ridiculous amounts of cash along with Floyd Mayweather, making the obvious occult hand gestures. Quite interesting.

pat

check out the whistles that Professor Griff and Black Dot have been blowing. Mainstream "rap" has become an advertising/culture-creating atrocity. Hip Hop is an art form of rhythmic poetry for those who are aware of themselves enough to honestly express conscious ideas and subject matter. I am a classical guitarist and I believe a renaissance of awareness and true creation is forming itself via our desire for change and our desire to really come to know who we are. SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-)

Ralphster

Why do stars denounce their evil record label only AFTER they've earned millions from it? How about some principles up front? A smaller but more authentic career is better than taking dirty money. And anyone who can think that anyone you are in business with is forever on 'your team' is naive. They are on your team while you are making money for them. Nothing lasts forever, he should be grateful he had a good run. This sounds a lot like star whining on his part, and unrealistic expectations on the label's – he's not solely responsible for the increase… Read more »

HappyCynic

Maybe he was naive

good sense

after years of misleading the youths of the nation, his deeds have finally catched on. o poor rich 50 cent, i guess he died tryin