#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
New Humans Species - no religion

09-05-2015, 11:47 AM #1
Robert Baird
Justiciar
I won't be in my human shell when this comes to pass - but most epeople here will get to see it starting. Perhaps this is karma and a good thing - the animals on Earth might be free finally - free from all humans have done to wipe out many species in the name of human gods or manna quests. But whether humans exist at all in thirty five years is highly contentious. Bill Joy wrote an article in Wired Magazine for their March/April 2001 (My memory might be off a year) addressing some of the threats but not this one.

Life on Earth might by-pass humanity if there is enough cosmic consciousness to create what is best for this planet. Will AI dependence cause the end of religion? Surely no programmer would put a religion (war mongering, misogynistic, racist etc.) into a robot and no developing intellect in one would be that stupid.

Soon our brain will grow and we will die much older which more than any other factor including robotics will change humanity according to one line of thought. I see little evidence of this happening as soon as they predict, and I know robotics and other technology can do more than they seem to think.

"Are we evolving into a NEW type of human? 'Different' species will have evolved by 2050, scientist claims
This is according to Cadell Last, a researcher at the Global Brain Institute
Mr. Last claims we will live longer, have kids in old age and rely on robots
We may also end up spending a large amount of our time in virtual reality
Huge shift is comparable to the change from apes to humans, he says
'Your 80 or 100 is going to be so radically different than your grandparents,' he argues. 'The biological clock isn't going to be around forever'."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...tist-says.html
The following 1 user Likes Robert Baird's post:
  • The Creeper

09-05-2015, 12:17 PM #2
Emerald
Chaplain
Useless and shit stirring thread

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin
The following 1 user Likes Emerald's post:
  • FlixKandish

09-05-2015, 12:49 PM #3
The Creeper
Chaplain
(09-05-2015, 12:17 PM)Emerald Wrote:  Useless and shit stirring thread

I could say the exact same thing about most of your posts...

This thread would seem to be about the transhumanist agenda, which VC has made articles about. The new species of human will be because we have merged with our technology, it wont be the usual biological evolution.

There are a few points I disagree with. I don't see this as karma for my generation because we were born into this shit, how is it our fault? The article in the OP says we will reach sexual maturity at a later age, considering human nature and the rampant p***philia perpetrated by "the elite", I think we will mature earlier. Also I don't see religion as a bad thing. If people actually read (and followed) what is written the books and didn't use it to justify their brutality and genocide and so on, it could make the world a much better place. Unfortunately, people are stupid and love having leaders to follow instead of thinking for themelves. Well, that may not be entirely fair considering the ruthless conspiracy at work behind the scenes but I can understand the fustration. I will stop now before this turns into a rant.

Here is another rap news video that I feel fits well with the subject of this thread.

This post was last modified: 09-05-2015, 12:51 PM by The Creeper.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 3 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, MissMiami, Robert Baird

09-05-2015, 01:09 PM #4
Robert Baird
Justiciar
I will say that Emerald is a cult believer and though (as You say) the karma may relate to prior bad acts they continue to do the exact same thiings. She and the gang here are proof of that as they wail away about scripture and dogma they do not study. And no one here has a better grasp on what those books of cults are about or what ecumenicism means. I do agree if they were boiled down and people actually lived what principles apply (today and not when written) then religion might have a role to play.

Perhaps you have not read about Rwanda or seen the movie - or read about Romeo D'Allaire. Perhaps you do not know who an inde[pendent study blamed for it - NUMBER ONE - the Catholic Church (Then their double the Anglican Church). Then check out why Heinz Kissinger has a warrant out for his arrest by the World Court. As to 'the elite'  being pederasts that is true but it is the churchians like the last Pope (a Nazi during the war who supported a knownsex deviate for decades - the Bishop of Munich) who are large and in charge. You also need to study the sex biologics I gave you a link to - and then discuss pederasty.

http://forum.world-mysteries.com/threads...g-anything

Kurzweil was a major part of what Joy wrote about in the Wired Magazine article which declared humans would be redundant in 2035. Kurzweil correctly said it would happen sooner and he got the Presidential Medal for technology the next year.
This post was last modified: 09-05-2015, 01:16 PM by Robert Baird.
The following 1 user Likes Robert Baird's post:
  • The Creeper

09-05-2015, 01:18 PM #5
anne
Justiciar
To Robert Baird,
Stop blaming the Catholic Church every time.Sure it has done very bad stuff,but that DOESN'T include all Catholics & all Catholic Priests.MOST of the catholic priests are nice.And...maybe 2-3% of the church priests are pedophiles,that doesn't make the WHOLE of it bad.My bf is a spanish catholic & very devoted to the church,the accusations against it are part of the Illuminati agenda,it is nowhere near as bad as it is portrayed.
The following 2 users Like anne's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, The Creeper

09-05-2015, 01:41 PM #6
The Creeper
Chaplain
(09-05-2015, 01:18 PM)anne Wrote:  To Robert Baird,
Stop blaming the Catholic Church every time.Sure it has done very bad stuff,but that DOESN'T include all Catholics & all Catholic Priests.MOST of the catholic priests are nice.And...maybe 2-3% of the church priests are pedophiles,that doesn't make the WHOLE of it bad.My bf is a spanish catholic & very devoted to the church,the accusations against it are part of the Illuminati agenda,it is nowhere near as bad as it is portrayed.

In theory I agree with you anne, the vast majority of religious people are good people but the extremists always get more attention. If converting to a particular religion makes someone live their life in a better way then I am all for it. I don't like tarring everyone with the same brush because it simply isn't fair, (we are all guilty of it sometimes though) there was a lot of jew bashing going on when this forum opened in May. But if im going to remain fair and balanced, you can't deny that jews and christians have royaly screwed the people of Earth over, multiple times.
This post was last modified: 09-05-2015, 01:42 PM by The Creeper.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 2 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, anne

09-05-2015, 01:51 PM #7
anne
Justiciar
To Creeper,
Well, so have Hindus,Muslims and Buddhists.Do you know HOW EVIL real hinduism is?The Muslims & British,well,I am thankful to them,inspite of all the bloodshed,they brought their culture with them.And the British,why does Christianity get blamed for it? The British were in India for SOLELY selfish reasons & didn't do much to spread christianity(India has only 3% Christians,and that too due to the Portuguese & St.Thomas mainly)
The following 1 user Likes anne's post:
  • The Creeper

09-05-2015, 02:15 PM #8
The Creeper
Chaplain
Posted by anne
And the British,why does Christianity get blamed for it? The British were in India for SOLELY selfish reasons & didn't do much to spread christianity(India has only 3% Christians,and that too due to the Portuguese & St.Thomas mainly)

I can't deny that my country has a brutal and oppresive history, but I can't answer for the actions of my ancestors and neither can you. It what we do with our lives today that counts. To answer your question about why christianity gets blamed for the actions of the British, I could talk about Richard the Lionheart in the crusades, or the church of England, catholics vs protestants, or where the Americans (Ex-Brits) got their ideas about "manifest destiny" from. Religion has been used as an excuse, saying we are bringing civilisation to barbarian lands when we were the real savages. Im still looking for the passage where it says "thou shalt murder people and steal their lands" or "thou shalt molest children". Religion is not the problem, evil, manipulative people using it as a cover is.

In defence of my people though, we did we come up with Magna Carta and chicken tika masala.
This post was last modified: 09-05-2015, 02:17 PM by The Creeper.

The following 2 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, anne

09-05-2015, 02:28 PM #9
anne
Justiciar
Oh no brother,
the chicken tikka masala, is OURS :-b
Thou.shalt.not.claim.it.as.yours.
On a serious note,its still debated who are its real "inventors"
Oh,but you gave cricket,so that's cool,not that I like it,but Indians are crazy about it (rolls eyes)
The following 2 users Like anne's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, The Creeper

09-05-2015, 05:09 PM #10
Robert Baird
Justiciar
Dear Anne

You say:

,the accusations against it are part of the Illuminati agenda,it is nowhere near as bad as it is portrayed.

I say:

You are being lied to and have not studied who or what the Illuminati are. The Illuminized people are the family of Jesus - the Merovingians. And despite what pulpit pounders like Fritz Springmeier says (a lot of fact mixed in) they are not a NWO nor bad. They are actually the best hope mankind has despite having to lead people along a path those people often take wild and scary diversions from - like the Children's Crusade. You probably (like Creeper here) think the only Illuminati are those lead by Weishaupt - and that is total BS! Yes they did create the Jesuits and long before that created your Bible and other cultures. Yes, their members include all those families who have all those monopolies they gave themself in the Hebrew Bible - but they already had those businesses for millennia before - and the Bible was a try or attempt to make life better (despite what you may think). It no longer is being used that way and what was good then is not good today.

If you want to see where the Bible recommends horrors look to Leviticus (generally) and the comments about eating or sacrificing babies. Deuteronomy 23 tells you why almost everyone (especially the Moabites and Ammonites) will be suitable for exclusion from (and therefore genocidal elimination) the "House of the Lord". Look beyond the Scripture to the Laws and Councils or Encyclicals where you were officially put in the category of Chattel or the Halakah which authorizes genocide. I have posted these things here - so if you want to actually learn and become what aa human can be - you can.

Are you (and the rest of the people here) really thinking religion was not and still is not being used to make people do what is happening? Read and study - for example the book The End of History and the Last Man or The Island Race by Churchill if you doubt what I say. They are telling some truth.

The Islamic leaders or current gods have a role in the 72 virgins and various jihads? They are part of the same cultus as you - are they not? Or do you think you are a devotee of something entirely Roman and far worse.

The Magna Carta did not give a free Parliament or people - it supported class and elitist models and your government is that to this day.
This post was last modified: 09-05-2015, 05:23 PM by Robert Baird.