#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
My new, and only tattoo I'll ever have.

09-04-2015, 09:09 PM #1
MoroccanEyes
Marshall
I don't fear for my identity, and will not succumb to fear in A community that are filled with courageous, truth-seeking, like minded people. 

The amount of times, I get stopped and asked if the symbol is illuminati related is crazy. I just like the good duality Horus represents against his evil brother Set.
The following 2 users Like MoroccanEyes's post:
  • Hex, The Creeper

09-04-2015, 09:45 PM #2
cameronjcw
Justiciar
Im planning on getting another tattoo for my next birthday next month, its been a while.

I actually have my whole back done, top of my left arm, my ankle, stomach and my neck. Would like to be able to get the neck one covered up with something else cause I really dont like it and it has a big scar right through the middle of it from my op but I dunno if I could even handle being tattooed there, still haven't been brave enough to even go get a haircut.

I am def gonna get one on my right arm, was going to get a yellow rose for my friend who died, a purple chiari ribbon and something else all in the one tattoo, not exactly sure whats the best way to do it although I have some ideas!! Its been a long time since I had one, got my first one done when I was about 29 lol think I was going through a midlife crisis lol dyed my hair bright pink, started getting loads of tattoos and had a few piercings too, tattoos are addictive and I had a bit of a fling with the guy who done my back tattoo, there was this weird sexual tension when he was doing my tattoo lol and we were talking about piercings so when he was taking pics of my back piece at the end of the first session he asked to see my nipple piercings so I obliged and it all went from there lol only happened a cpl times but it was rather fun. lol
The following 2 users Like cameronjcw's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, The Creeper

09-05-2015, 01:59 AM #3
meltbanana
Chaplain
(09-04-2015, 09:45 PM)cameronjcw Wrote:  Im planning on getting another tattoo for my next birthday next month, its been a while.

I actually have my whole back done, top of my left arm, my ankle, stomach and my neck.  Would like to be able to get the neck one covered up with something else cause I really dont like it and it has a big scar right through the middle of it from my op but I dunno if I could even handle being tattooed there, still haven't been brave enough to even go get a haircut.

I am def gonna get one on my right arm, was going to get a yellow rose for my friend who died, a purple chiari ribbon and something else all in the one tattoo, not exactly sure whats the best way to do it although I have some ideas!! Its been a long time since I had one, got my first one done when I was about 29 lol think I was going through a midlife crisis lol dyed my hair bright pink, started getting loads of tattoos and had a few piercings too, tattoos are addictive and I had a bit of a fling with the guy who done my back tattoo, there was this weird sexual tension when he was doing my tattoo lol and we were talking about piercings so when he was taking pics of my back piece at the end of the first session he asked to see my nipple piercings so I obliged and it all went from there lol only happened a cpl times but it was rather fun.  lol

let me please give you some food for thought cameronjcw . even though I could be considered a christian I want to be perfectly honest I think those 'tattoos are evil!' persons are not right in their heads. personally I don't have a tattoo because I could never find anyone whom I've been able to pay and who I considered to be good enough for something I would carry for the rest of my life at the same time. that was the only reason for me. however apart from that I have learned something like a year ago and for me it was in relation to chocolate. but what I am about to tell you is the exact same principle. I just want to make sure that you don't think I'm that weird nor do I have any bad intentions plus what you are doing is basically none of my business. as I have already mentioned I want to give you food for thought because after all I did not know it myself until not too long ago but I do have that insight now thanks to God. and here's the very simple thing - if you must pay for these services and it doesn't matter how much then please ask yourself before whether there is any person with who you've actually have a personal relation or even just anyone yet unknown to you but with a realistic probability of you being able to access that person (and of course there are many). definitely not some 'charity' or whatever organisation like that but a person in your accesible life. so no matter how much you will pay for a tattoo if you have to pay for it that is then ask yourself if you are cool with spending any amount for something which is definitely completely unnecessary. and seriously I want no answer to this. you must know the answer. fact is anyone could do way better with such money and any excuse is irrelevant. some might say 'but I already spent other money for a good cause' but as stupid as it is it must not even be that. maybe there's a child or last but not least the simple option of saving it just in case. whatever they might be alternative options definitely do exist. and it's you who must decide and you yourself only. and please know that I'm not some rat or trying to talk s**t. it's simply a well meant advice from me to you and I don't even want a reply to it. only you yourself must know and decide for yourself exclusively. sadly enough I for my part am still throwing money for stupid and totally unnecessary s**t out of that virtual window now and then and that includes chocolate too. but I had been very ashamed of myself for eating it virtually every day and that's not even the main point by the way but it was this insight which had helped me to realize other way more serious bad s**t when I was looking at the mirror. eventually it does feel very good though. sort of like a few weeks after a girl's first time maybe.   -_^
The following 1 user Likes meltbanana's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

09-05-2015, 10:30 AM #4
Annonymous Damsel
Marshall
No comment Undecided
The following 2 users Like Annonymous Damsel's post:
  • meltbanana, Thy Unveiling

09-05-2015, 12:21 PM #5
Emerald
Chaplain
I fail to understand why was there necessary to open a thread on that. Because Ive just shaved my legs, Ill think about opening a thread especially dedicated to this "subject"....

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin
The following 9 users Like Emerald's post:
  • Goku, MaryJane, Vytas, cameronjcw, Smooch, CrazyKenley, FlixKandish, Thy Unveiling, That1kid

09-05-2015, 12:30 PM #6
Briandao
Chaplain
(09-05-2015, 12:21 PM)Emerald Wrote:  I fail to understand why was there necessary to open a thread on that. Because Ive just shaved my legs, Ill think about opening a thread especially dedicated to this "subject"....

Make that thread! 

Do you shave against the grain as well?

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio
The following 4 users Like Briandao's post:
  • Goku, cameronjcw, Thy Unveiling, The Creeper

09-05-2015, 01:20 PM #7
Scimitar
Grand Commander

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 3 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Kung Fu, Vytas, Tarikko

09-05-2015, 01:38 PM #8
Hex
Wanderer
^ Oh come on Scimi. That's stretching it even for you. Arabic wasn't around 5000 years ago.

We may as well go the full hog if we're going that way:

Conclusion: Everyone's a Kafir!

"We check and repress the divinity that stirs within us, to fall down and worship the divinity that is dead without us."
--  Henry David Thoreau, 1851

My Site: www.intelligentinfinity.net

The following 2 users Like Hex's post:
  • Goku, anne

09-05-2015, 02:05 PM #9
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
(09-05-2015, 12:30 PM)Briandao Wrote:  
(09-05-2015, 12:21 PM)Emerald Wrote:  I fail to understand why was there necessary to open a thread on that. Because Ive just shaved my legs, Ill think about opening a thread especially dedicated to this "subject"....

Make that thread! 

Do you shave against the grain as well?

Please do! If you don't, i will. Purely for my own amusement. Big Grin

Morrocan, i don't really know what to say about your tattoo. Also, i always thought you were a girl. (Hey Scimi, i did it too Wink)
The following 1 user Likes Thy Unveiling's post:
  • cameronjcw

09-05-2015, 02:10 PM #10
FlixKandish
Chaplain
(09-04-2015, 09:09 PM)MoroccanEyes Wrote:  I don't fear for my identity, and will not succumb to fear in A community that are filled with courageous, truth-seeking, like minded people. 

The amount of times, I get stopped and asked if the symbol is illuminati related is crazy. I just like the good duality Horus represents against his evil brother Set.
It's the community you should fear, though. They're the ones who will dox you if you piss them off (disagree). 

The government doesn't give a crap about you and quite frankly I am sure they loooooove conspiracy theorists since normally they arent politically active, don't vote, and if they do, they just make the crazies expose themselves.
The following 1 user Likes FlixKandish's post:
  • Thy Unveiling