#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
What is happening? Syrian Refugees Migrating

09-04-2015, 05:55 PM #1
Alice
Marshall
Something interesting, but very sudden is happening - major countries and famous people are welcoming in Syrian refugees and giving them much support. 
This is a wonderful thing of course but why all of a sudden? Alhamdulillah.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/...es-welcome

Bob Geldof of all people, I was very pleasantly surprised to read about him first. Here I thought he was a Satanist or something but that's very kind of him and may he receive blessings for offering his home. And same to the others as well....

Maybe someone more read can add to this? What is happening?
This post was last modified: 09-04-2015, 08:19 PM by Alice.

You are the best nation raised for mankind. You enjoin the good and forbid the evil and you believe in Allah. Had the People of the Book (Jews and Christians) believed, it would have been better for them. From them there are believers but the majority of them are disobedient. [Holy Qur'an 3:110]
The following 2 users Like Alice's post:
  • The Creeper, Thy Unveiling

09-04-2015, 06:49 PM #2
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
I doubt this is being done from the kindness of their hearts. There's some hidden agenda here. More souls to be bought, perhaps? To put a further strain on the economy and generate racism-fueled-by-frustration? Surely employers will be urged to hire these refugees, which makes it even more difficult for locals to obtain employment. Idk I'm probably barely scratching the surface. This whole sudden movement seems fishy to me...
The following 5 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • The Creeper, Kung Fu, Vixy, Tarikko, MissMiami

09-04-2015, 07:41 PM #3
Tarikko
Chaplain
Of course there is a hidden sinister motive... As everything else these days.. Don't mean to be cynical but this is how it is

They didn't just take pity all of a sudden.

P.S: I saw a video today on yahoo! Forcing conversions under the threat of deportation

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 2 users Like Tarikko's post:

09-04-2015, 07:52 PM #4
MissMiami
Marshall
I agree, don't be deceived, it seems they have allowed the situations that destabilize those regions to arise, continue and be sustained to the point of displacing people to migrate to areas of western civilization in order to gather people all in one place under their control to assimilate and facilitate the "new" agenda, where they will be looked upon as the good guys for welcoming the displaced who will in turn now owe them their allegiance and gratitude and be dependent upon them, which was previously unthinkable and impossible prior to said destabilizing conflicts and conditions which were allowed to persist. 

"When you see these things happening, you know that the Kingdom of God is near."
The following 4 users Like MissMiami's post:
  • The Creeper, meltbanana, Vixy, Thy Unveiling

09-04-2015, 08:12 PM #5
Alice
Marshall
(09-04-2015, 07:52 PM)MissMiami Wrote:  I agree, don't be deceived, it seems they have allowed the situations that destabilize those regions to arise, continue and be sustained to the point of displacing people to migrate to areas of western civilization in order to gather people all in one place under their control to assimilate and facilitate the "new" agenda, where they will be looked upon as the good guys for welcoming the displaced who will in turn now owe them their allegiance and gratitude and be dependent upon them, which was previously unthinkable and impossible prior to said destabilizing conflicts and conditions which were allowed to persist. 

"When you see these things happening, you know that the Kingdom of God is near."
Great answer, I was thinking it could be something like that... Perhaps there were too many people to kill off in the fighting and also to let suffer before the world's eyes so they're using this to some image advantage... But I am happy that people are being helped so enthousiastically... though to what extent they will be is uncertain.
Harper (who is shamelessly pro-Israel) is against it though, hmm... for the sake of opposition? To get the white nationalists' votes?...
This post was last modified: 09-04-2015, 08:28 PM by Alice.

You are the best nation raised for mankind. You enjoin the good and forbid the evil and you believe in Allah. Had the People of the Book (Jews and Christians) believed, it would have been better for them. From them there are believers but the majority of them are disobedient. [Holy Qur'an 3:110]
The following 2 users Like Alice's post:

09-04-2015, 08:15 PM #6
Bbwsinnerst
Peasant
I was reading on this site, and I haven't gotten all the way through it yet, but it sounds credible. I haven't fact checked anything, and parts I don't know if you could, but I have found it interesting considering how Putin seems to be invading Syria. Http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/0...gin-syria/
The following 3 users Like Bbwsinnerst's post:
  • The Creeper, Thy Unveiling, Alice

09-04-2015, 08:16 PM #7
Smooch
Knight
Egyptian Billionaire is offering to buy Grecian island as temp solution:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/migrant-crisis-...es-1518390

Before coming back to my computer for the evening a "Special Report" was going over the Syrian crisis on PBS here in the States. I watched some of it and thought of looking further. Was actually going to reach out on the forum to find others' thoughts on the subject but found this thread.

It is sudden but not sudden. The US has been taking in Syrians since the civil war broke out; and quite a few at that. We are simply being bombarded by our own immigrant issue south of our border that we are not paying attention to what is in front of our face.

The fishy part here, to me, is the sudden media attention. The media has paid no attention to Syria since Obama's/NATO's "red line" debacle and the failed Assad regime change. But now with all eyes on Iran, and Syria as an ally of Iran, the media is in full force to document the humanitarian crisis. The crisis has been ongoing has it not?

2011-2012 at least? Someone correct me if I am wrong but the fighting within never stopped, the world simply lost interest. I say they are tugging on the West's heartstrings because of how close Iran/Syria/Russia are. Sad part is our heartstrings should have been turned toward the people of Syria all along.

My thoughts.

"The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate."
The following 5 users Like Smooch's post:
  • The Creeper, Tarikko, SheWatches, Thy Unveiling, Alice

09-04-2015, 08:31 PM #8
MoroccanEyes
Marshall
It's very sad indeed, being that I've been covering the Syrian crises for the past 4 years. These people are being rerouted from their cultivated lands, their culture, their history and thrown into Europe head-first. They don't speak the language, and will be easily obtainable victims. God knows what they will be used for. False flags, ''Assad'' sympathisers reigning destruction in Europe, to call for the intervention they've been dying for. Quite frankly, it is Europe and America to blame for their narration and technicalities in funding terrorists groups to wreck Syria. Notice, how Isreal the main perpetrator are not taking in any Migrants, nor is America? The two powers that have caused this issue. Bashar al-assad isn't A problem, it's the western leaders who think it's okay to bomb, and manipulate the minds over there. I hope to do my part, and marry A Syrian refugee, to offer them a better life here. Very sad times.
The following 4 users Like MoroccanEyes's post:
  • The Creeper, Tarikko, Thy Unveiling, Alice

09-04-2015, 08:33 PM #9
Alice
Marshall
(09-04-2015, 08:31 PM)MoroccanEyes Wrote:  It's very sad indeed, being that I've been covering the Syrian crises for the past 4 years. These people are being rerouted from their cultivated lands, their culture, their history and thrown into Europe head-first. They don't speak the language, and will be easily obtainable victims. God knows what they will be used for. False flags, ''Assad'' sympathisers reigning destruction in Europe, to call for the intervention they've been dying for. Quite frankly, it is Europe and America to blame for their narration and technicalities in funding terrorists groups to wreck Syria. Notice, how Isreal the main perpetrator are not taking in any Migrants, nor is America? The two powers that have caused this issue. Bashar al-assad isn't A problem, it's the western leaders who think it's okay to bomb, and manipulate the minds over there. I hope to do my part, and marry A Syrian refugee, to offer them a better life here. Very sad times.

That's really sweet! Thank you very much for the perspective. I met quite a few Syrians in Berlin. You can probably go there if you are interested. I can tell you the location, it's a great mosque.

Now that I think about it, the Anti-Christ will be reigning from Israel... maybe they are trying to set up conflicts with the refugees in the countries that take them so they can later say, "we told you so; we were right all along; Arabs are evil" - to make the pro-Israelis (like Harper) look better and more rational...
This post was last modified: 09-04-2015, 08:37 PM by Alice.

The following 3 users Like Alice's post:
  • The Creeper, Thy Unveiling, MoroccanEyes

09-04-2015, 08:38 PM #10
MoroccanEyes
Marshall
(09-04-2015, 08:33 PM)Alice Wrote:  
(09-04-2015, 08:31 PM)MoroccanEyes Wrote:  It's very sad indeed, being that I've been covering the Syrian crises for the past 4 years. These people are being rerouted from their cultivated lands, their culture, their history and thrown into Europe head-first. They don't speak the language, and will be easily obtainable victims. God knows what they will be used for. False flags, ''Assad'' sympathisers reigning destruction in Europe, to call for the intervention they've been dying for. Quite frankly, it is Europe and America to blame for their narration and technicalities in funding terrorists groups to wreck Syria. Notice, how Isreal the main perpetrator are not taking in any Migrants, nor is America? The two powers that have caused this issue. Bashar al-assad isn't A problem, it's the western leaders who think it's okay to bomb, and manipulate the minds over there. I hope to do my part, and marry A Syrian refugee, to offer them a better life here. Very sad times.

That's really sweet! Thank you very much for the perspective. I met quite a few Syrians in Berlin. You can probably go there if you are interested. I can tell you the location, it's a great mosque.
I'm from the UK unfortunately, but I will see if there's any places here that I can visit and assist. Thank you for the information though, much appreciated.
The following 3 users Like MoroccanEyes's post:
  • Tarikko, The Creeper, Thy Unveiling