#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Mr Robot Final Season - the illuminati trick revealed

09-03-2015, 11:21 AM #1
saidnak
Peasant
The final chapter of this season deserves a very thorough analysis and when I look at this product, I think we are only a handful of men scraping a stone when a big mountain behind it hides.

The entertainment industry has no shame in hiding things, the symbols are more evident, videos, songs, even the newspapers talk about the Illuminati as a fashion industry that aims to draw attention only to an unsuspecting public and conspirator.

It is the same elite, which cause this exaggerated evidence is the same elite that preaches the truth, which is why this nerve, fill us with encrypted messages, to tell us about all the things we can never do anything.

Wellick and Elliot who they really are, and Whiterose reminds me that while we get to the truth, lift our heads and see what the lie even reaches the Sun.

Please read is a part of de scene when Mr. robot talk whit Elliot.

Quote:"You're not real.
What? You are?
Is any of it real?

I mean, look at this. Look at it!

A world built on fantasy! Synthetic emotions in the form of pills, psychological warfare in the form of advertising,
mind-altering chemicals in the form of food, brainwashing seminars in the form of media, controlled isolated bubbles
in the form of social networks."

Real? You want to talk about reality?

We haven't lived in anything remotely close to it since the turn of the century.

We turned it off, took out the batteries, snacked on a bag of GMOs while we tossed the remnants in the ever-expanding dumpster of the human condition.

We live in branded houses trademarked by corporations built on bipolar numbers jumping up and down on digital displays, hypnotizing us into the biggest slumber mankind has ever seen.

You have to dig pretty deep, kiddo, before you can find anything real.

We live in a kingdom of bullshit,a kingdom you've lived in for far too long..."

We do have now...?? creppy world is insane
This post was last modified: 09-03-2015, 11:49 AM by saidnak.
The following 3 users Like saidnak's post:
  • MaryJane, Scimitar, Rayne :)

09-03-2015, 04:21 PM #2
Songbird516
Marshall
I haven't seen the last episode yet, but I have been watching the show, and although I didn't notice much symbolism, the depravity of the Elites in the show was definitely emphasized. I'm looking forward to the finale.
The following 1 user Likes Songbird516's post:
  • Scimitar

09-03-2015, 05:36 PM #3
BaconButter
Peasant
(09-03-2015, 11:21 AM)saidnak Wrote:  The final chapter of this season deserves a very thorough analysis and when I look at this product, I think we are only a handful of men scraping a stone when a big mountain behind it hides.

The entertainment industry has no shame in hiding things, the symbols are more evident, videos, songs, even the newspapers talk about the Illuminati as a fashion industry that aims to draw attention only to an unsuspecting public and conspirator.

It is the same elite, which cause this exaggerated evidence is the same elite that preaches the truth, which is why this nerve, fill us with encrypted messages, to tell us about all the things we can never do anything.

Wellick and Elliot who they really are, and Whiterose reminds me that while we get to the truth, lift our heads and see what the lie even reaches the Sun.

Please read is a part of de scene when Mr. robot talk whit Elliot.

Quote:"You're not real.
What? You are?
Is any of it real?

I mean, look at this. Look at it!

A world built on fantasy! Synthetic emotions in the form of pills, psychological warfare in the form of advertising,
mind-altering chemicals in the form of food, brainwashing seminars in the form of media, controlled isolated bubbles
in the form of social networks."

Real? You want to talk about reality?

We haven't lived in anything remotely close to it since the turn of the century.

We turned it off, took out the batteries, snacked on a bag of GMOs while we tossed the remnants in the ever-expanding dumpster of the human condition.

We live in branded houses trademarked by corporations built on bipolar numbers jumping up and down on digital displays, hypnotizing us into the biggest slumber mankind has ever seen.

You have to dig pretty deep, kiddo, before you can find anything real.

We live in a kingdom of bullshit,a kingdom you've lived in for far too long..."

We do have now...?? creppy world is insane

Sounds like they want to make the person watching it feel helpless.

In reality, we don't have to turn on the tv, we can choose what we eat, we don't have to log in to Facebook, etc. You don't have to go off-grid to be free from the mental bondage. You can even be free while using some of these things as tools, instead of letting them control you.
The following 3 users Like BaconButter's post:
  • Scimitar, Goku, MissMiami

09-07-2015, 12:04 PM #4
Scimitar
Grand Commander
FIGHT CLUB V2

I actually really enjoyed the series... season two is in the works.

Things I noticed. As I said, this story is a lot like fight club in one major way...Elliot's sister looks a lot like a young Angelina Jolie (cue Hackers) and that aweful "matrix" moment when his father (Christian Slater) rants off what is in the OP... yeah, I was like "really now?" but the series was far too good to just simply give up on it. Oh an dthe "anonymous" refernces are like "hmmm, I see you oh hidden hand."

Hack the planet. Heart

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi