#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
I am Cait

09-03-2015, 01:18 AM #1
Briandao
Chaplain
Sooooo, finally - the minds of the swedes will be blessed with the show "I am Cait" that is about to be aired in Sweden. 

"Yaaay".

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio
The following 1 user Likes Briandao's post:
  • The Creeper

09-03-2015, 01:40 AM #2
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Is this some Caitlin Jenner thing? Who is this Cait?
The following 2 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • The Creeper, Annonymous Damsel

09-03-2015, 03:26 AM #3
Briandao
Chaplain
(09-03-2015, 01:40 AM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  Is this some Caitlin Jenner thing? Who is this Cait?

It is indeed.

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio
The following 2 users Like Briandao's post:
  • The Creeper, Thy Unveiling

09-03-2015, 06:54 AM #4
Goku
Chaplain
Saw 5 minutes of an episode - I rate 1/10

I think it's about man who wants to be a woman?

Can't be too sure.
The following 2 users Like Goku's post:
  • The Creeper, Annonymous Damsel

09-03-2015, 07:04 AM #5
anne
Justiciar
Not really related but I cansee this program airing in India and people will be like,
"Heh,that happens too?A man can become a woman? Oh shut down the TV,these people are crazy"

Anyways, why is this EPISODE being thrust down people's throats.What does a normal person have to gain by watching this?
The following 4 users Like anne's post:
  • The Creeper, Briandao, Thy Unveiling, meltbanana

09-03-2015, 07:52 AM #6
CountDracula
Marshall
I remember seeing an article a few months back about how the interview with Diane Sawyer was one of the highest rated TV interviews of all time but there weren't as many viewers as they thought there would be for the show. They were disappointed. There were so many rumors for a long time with "Bruce" getting his adam's apple shaved off, growing his hair long, and appearing in public with painted fingernails yet no one ever confirmed nor denied whether the sex change rumors were true. I feel like most people turned into the interview out of curiosity to see if what the tabloids said was true or not. When they found out it was, that was enough and their curiosity was satisfied so they went on their way. I don't think as many people are THAT fascinated by Caitlyn Jenner as the media tries to make it sound. I don't know who really watches the show other than "social justice warriors."
This post was last modified: 09-03-2015, 07:53 AM by CountDracula.
The following 4 users Like CountDracula's post:
  • The Creeper, Briandao, Thy Unveiling, anne

09-03-2015, 10:30 AM #7
Kung Fu
Chaplain
I am an eagle. They better respect that and make a show about me and how much of a cool eagle I am damn it.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 6 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Goku, umphreak, BaconButter, The Creeper, Briandao, Thy Unveiling

09-03-2015, 12:37 PM #8
Briandao
Chaplain
(09-03-2015, 07:04 AM)anne Wrote:  Not really related but I cansee this program airing in India and people will be like,
"Heh,that happens too?A man can become a woman? Oh shut down the TV,these people are crazy"

Anyways, why is this EPISODE being thrust down people's throats.What does a normal person have to gain by watching this?

I wish that more people would reason that way. 

The following 1 user Likes Briandao's post:
  • The Creeper

09-03-2015, 12:42 PM #9
Briandao
Chaplain
(09-03-2015, 10:30 AM)Kung Fu Wrote:  I am an eagle. They better respect that and make a show about me and how much of a cool eagle I am damn it.

I am invisible, so don't you dare run after me when I've punched you in the face. 

The following 2 users Like Briandao's post:
  • The Creeper, Songbird516

09-03-2015, 03:26 PM #10
Annonymous Damsel
Marshall
(09-03-2015, 06:54 AM)Goku Wrote:  Saw 5 minutes of an episode - I rate 1/10

I think it's about man who wants to be a woman?

Can't be too sure.

Lmaaaao
The following 2 users Like Annonymous Damsel's post:
  • Goku, Thy Unveiling