Bruce Jenner/Caitlyn Jenner

06-01-2015, 10:45 PM #1
Deeppbreaths
Peasant
MK ULTRA victim?? Thoughts?

06-01-2015, 11:29 PM #2
BlkKat
Peasant
(06-01-2015, 10:45 PM)Deeppbreaths Wrote:  MK ULTRA victim?? Thoughts?

exactly what i was thinking? keeps referring to "her" as a third person in interviews..

anyway, that entire family is a MESS.

06-02-2015, 04:20 AM #3
SabethaPenguin
Marshall
Don't people who

Don't people who are really trasgender have feelings of being trapped in a young body from a very young zge? I support the MK victim theory, too.
This post was last modified: 06-02-2015, 04:21 AM by SabethaPenguin.

“The world outside had its own rules, and those rules were not human.”

06-02-2015, 09:43 AM #4
RiderOfKarma
Marshall
(06-02-2015, 04:20 AM)SabethaPenguin Wrote:  Don't people who

Don't people who are really trasgender have feelings of being trapped in a young body from a very young zge? I support the MK victim theory, too.

Many do, but the MKUltra program doesn't have any connection to a transgender person feeling that way. MKUltra is about multiples being forced into a single person, not a single mind trapped in the wrong body. I'd say the whole narcissistic family are happy to be used, and the people running the show are happy to use them so they are part of the sytem that way.

I feel bad for Kimye's kids. Watch them and see if some Mk shit pop up, I'd put my money on that rather than Caitlyn Jenner.

(06-01-2015, 11:29 PM)BlkKat Wrote:  
(06-01-2015, 10:45 PM)Deeppbreaths Wrote:  MK ULTRA victim?? Thoughts?

exactly what i was thinking? keeps referring to "her" as a third person in interviews..

anyway, that entire family is a MESS.

A hot mess,, definitely lol. But as far as the name use in the 3rd, that's normal when a trans person is transitioning. Especially more so when having to explain the whole, very sensitive and personal, process to a national tv audience.
This post was last modified: 06-02-2015, 09:45 AM by RiderOfKarma.

06-02-2015, 12:47 PM #5
TonyVanDam
Justiciar
What exactly does being a pre-op transgender woman has to do with MK Ultra? Huh

06-02-2015, 12:52 PM #6
RiderOfKarma
Marshall
(06-02-2015, 12:47 PM)TonyVanDam Wrote:  What exactly does being a pre-op transgender woman has to do with MK Ultra?  Huh

Nothing. Just seems that the refferal to the new identity caused some confusion. A lot of people are still learning about these things. Which is why she is so awesome for putting herself out there and talking about it. Especially after all the mockery the media did to her before she announced. -___-

06-02-2015, 01:45 PM #7
Fitness30
Squire
Family Guy has once again "predicted" Bruce Jenners change... I can't keep up, theres the Boston Bombing, Robin Williams, The Dude from Fast & Furious.. and the creator coincidentally missed his flight on 911 Undecided

however everyone in HollyWood knew he was a crossdresser so this one is less impressive as the others, but i mean it still falls in the same category as that show is predictive programming bs.

I have lots of transgendered friends, but this is a circus and I'm not sure the motive behind it.

#TeamJesus

KevinLee  Tongue

06-02-2015, 01:58 PM #8
mamasavvy
Peasant
Part of the agenda to confuse the young and impressionable into becoming trisexual (as in try anything!)

06-02-2015, 02:03 PM #9
RiderOfKarma
Marshall
(06-02-2015, 01:45 PM)Fitness30 Wrote:  Family Guy has once again "predicted" Bruce Jenners change... I can't keep up, theres the Boston Bombing, Robin Williams, The Dude from Fast & Furious.. and the creator coincidentally missed his flight on 911  Undecided

however everyone in HollyWood knew he was a crossdresser so this one is less impressive as the others, but i mean it still falls in the same category as that show is predictive programming bs.

Right, but that takes the prediction out of Family Guy's portrayal. It was an open secret, like you said, and tons of outlets mocked the shit out of her not just FG.

Quote: I have lots of transgendered friends, but this is a circus and I'm not sure the motive behind it.

The motive behind it really seems to be awareness, and the media at the moment is very pro-LGBT issues. There's been a positive sea change on that account. Does Jenner as a person seem like a narcicisst to me? Yeah. Wouldn't want to hang out, but at least hopefully this makes some of your trans friends lives a little easier. ^____^
This post was last modified: 06-02-2015, 02:06 PM by RiderOfKarma.

06-02-2015, 03:55 PM #10
CountDracula
Marshall
It seems like everywhere you turn these days it's "transgender this, transgender that" on every movie, TV show, and website. People used to laugh and mock people who got sex changes in the past but now everyone is all the sudden a champion for equality and if you dare say the wrong thing they'll pretty much end your life. Society could be shifting but I'm I leaning more towards the possibility that people are jumping on the bandwagon and saying they support it because it's the latest trend and they don't want to be labeled an "ignorant bigot."